Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers (17837 Views)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / US Suspends Diplomatic Presence In Afghanistan, Transfers Operations To Doha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Empiree: 3:19am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
No matter How the World Changes, the Ancient of the days, GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Change.
Even Joe Biden just officially turned against Israel tonight.
I am not suprised. I have always known that Biden was appointed to bring about the Fall of Nomerica.
The nations are deceiving themselves but it is expected as it has long been Prophecised to happen.

It is a prelude to what has been Prophecised over 2000 yrs ago to happen.

[b][/b]

GOD'S Foreign Policy has not Changed.
You Bless ISRAEL, you are Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

One thing is sure , GOD ALMIGHTY will Defend HIS land and Save HIS People.
They are gonna pass through crazy hard times( The time of Jacob's troubles) after the RAPTURE. But at the End GOD will save HIS People.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
Defend this

https://youtube.com/shorts/rPa2clbCOkw?si=7gNtbUW3ueYN80vZ
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by NoSentimentNo: 3:21am On Apr 05
Why are some people pretending to be of God aplauding evil and misrepresenting the scriptures?
No matter how Holly you pretend to be, if you harbour hatred in your heart, you will miss the kingdom of God you claim to be after.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by CluelessMODS: 3:37am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
No matter How the World Changes, the Ancient of the days, GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Change.
I am not suprised. I have always known that Biden was appointed to bring about the Fall of Nomerica.
The nations are deceiving themselves but it is expected as it has long been Prophecised to happen.

[b][/b]

They are gonna pass through crazy hard times( The time of Jacob's troubles) after the RAPTURE. But at the End GOD will save HIS People.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
You brain is inside your anus! We are talking about innocent people here and you are talking rubbish. Fvck you and your Isreal.
Is it this present Israel that the Bible is talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by CluelessMODS: 3:39am On Apr 05
MrPresident1:
These Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. They are not the Jews of the Bible. Everyone needs to wakeup from satanic deception.

They are murderers!

The Bible describes them as the synagogue of Satan

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Most people here don't understand the bible example is that righteousness of a guy.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by LovePeaceJoy: 3:52am On Apr 05
Which God? lol
What an idiot you are! May your families become victims like the innocent civilians and aid workers massacred by Isreal. ODE

Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Encyclopedia1: 3:54am On Apr 05
SO UNTIL DEM KILL UNA AIDS BEFORE ACTIONS WOULD BE TAKEN? TOO BAD. ALL PALESTINIANS BLOOD NO REACH THISE OF THE AID WORKERS. KEEP PLAYING.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Onyedikachi231: 3:56am On Apr 05
Na them go still lose, if them ask for animals with horn, snail go dey talk.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Onyedikachi231: 3:58am On Apr 05
MrPresident1:
These Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. They are not the Jews of the Bible. Everyone needs to wakeup from satanic deception.

They are murderers!

The Bible describes them as the synagogue of Satan

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Shut up, tell your imams to teach you people better, so where are the real jews?
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Azzai: 3:59am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

You deceive yourself sir. Like the nations are deceiving themselves.
There is no peace until the PRINCE OF PEACE , JESUS CHRIST returns at the End of the 7 year Great tribulation after the Rapture to set up HIS kingdom here on Earth.

Right now It is a War!
You are either for ISRAEL or For Hamas
You either Stand For GOD or you stand against GOD.
There are no middle Grounds.

I STAND with ISRAEL.

You be mumu,do you really think this Isrealis are Christians?
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Ewedegubbler: 4:04am On Apr 05
fake news. but what if they actually did? what does the UAE have to offer Israel?
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Goodlady(f): 4:21am On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:

It seems you in-love with me?
God forbid bad thing!
Wetin you wan offer?
Ya destiny poor, brain poor, thoughts poor!
I no fit rove you!

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Goodlady(f): 4:22am On Apr 05
zinaunreal:

If you had the sense of a ๐Ÿ€ I for try respond
I get brain pass you.

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Diligence: 4:30am On Apr 05
UAE maintains relations with Terrorists Hamas of Palestine who killed, maimed, raped young girls, women & children. Is UAE a terrorist state that is yet to condemn terrorists Hamas/Palestine who HV BN holding women, children, elderly and foreigners hostage since 7-Oct-23!
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by wildernessVoice: 5:09am On Apr 05
THE BIG LESSON IS NEVER START WHAT YOU'RE NOT SURE OF THE REPERCUSSIONS
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Saidfx(m): 5:15am On Apr 05
I think with all the happenings in the world right now, any sensible aeithist should start thinking otherwise..they should start to reconsider thier stand on wether God Almighty exist? His he the master of the universe? His he capable of puting a child in the womb without the help of semen!?? All these questions are just simple YES and only He is the master of day and night. Hell fire and heaven is just too real. Every soul shall taste death! As a follower of pure monotheism, I know the so called Israel will definitely fall soon. Peace to Nairalanders and happy iftar to the deen lovers
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Elsueno: 5:16am On Apr 05
francichuks:
ISRAEL: ...there is something about them that makes them immune to pressure.
They are always in "flight mode" when it comes to pressure to make them jettison their set-goal!
It doesn't matter,whose ox is gored!!!
It will surprise d rest of d world to know that: even if America & Britain, their Strongest Allies should come between them & their set goal: ...ISRAEL will render them Irrelevant, and go ahead,as if these close Allies of them does not even Exist! In d first place!
They see their goal(agenda) as: DIVINE.
Whoever does not know these reality about ISRAEL will be in for "Eternal-Conflict" with them!
Why?: War to them is a DEFAULT-SETTING.

Oga house nigga & ghoy of d year, even Ur masters cant try such foolishness, they don't believe in any divine bullshyt, but western power shielding them from the wrath of Arabs who currently hates their guts, immediately they let thier arrogance get to their heads & they cut ties with the U.S, Hezbollah & Hamas alone would disciplined like kilode
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by youngddeen: 5:19am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

There is no peace until the PRINCE OF PEACE , JESUS CHRIST returns at the End of the 7 year Great tribulation after the Rapture to set up HIS kingdom here on Earth.

Right now It is a War!

I STAND with ISRAEL.

Are you a Christian or Jew?
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by youngddeen: 5:22am On Apr 05
Aameeeen
LovePeaceJoy:
Which God? lol
What an idiot you are! May your families become victims like the innocent civilians and aid workers massacred by Isreal. ODE

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by EnterpriseMan: 5:24am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
Oga shut up. You're a brainless pig
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by kmaster007: 5:27am On Apr 05
Well! I don't blame some people here talking anyhow... President Putin have let us knows who is behind all this terrorist...
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Jessez: 5:27am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:
Lol

UAE

What did they do to Palestine when they killed Israeli civilians.

Islamist are mostly terrorist.

Tell me why a book teaches so much hate

You are bastard for saying this animal
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Jessez: 5:29am On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck UAE!

Fvck Israel!

Cowards trying to oink when the did has been done!

Moreover! Fvck Saudia Arabia

Is like am the only normal person in this country
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by fawaz050(m): 5:30am On Apr 05
Goodlady:

I studied law sir and knew how criminals act.
That boy CoronaVirusPro should be taken to juvenile remand home & I ll love to be in charge of his case so that I can give him 10 resounding slaps go reset his brain.
Had it been that I knew him, I d v given him dirty slaps to reset his head!

grin
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by donkarma: 5:41am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

Right now It is a War!

I STAND with ISRAEL.

Israel is not even in the same page as you. To them, Jesus is not God nor a Prophet.

Let me shock you
โ€˜Jesus is not coming backโ€™
Believe it or not, Jesus is gone for good and he is not returning.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Rolings: 5:45am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

Tell me why a book teaches so much hate

What's the difference between it and the Bible that details murders and wars to be carried out by Christians

Yeye
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by TNORWAY: 5:46am On Apr 05
Owon:

Yes, just tell us if you have a functional brain. Tell us about all those things in your book, especially the hate and evil in the one they call old testament. HYPOCRITE!
no book preach hate reach that paper called Quran
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by TNORWAY: 5:48am On Apr 05
youngddeen:
Aameeeen
love..... Muslim brotherhood.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Kajaard: 5:54am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

I STAND WITH ISRAEL

I wonder why the mods cannot permanently ban this moniker undecided

You call yourself a Christian and fail to realize that the present day Isreal nation you worship are not Christians.

Illiteracy at it's peak. Pathetic.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Firebomber: 6:12am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

Hmm.
So I should support terrorists because Christians survive amongst them
He's actually a fool, the population of Christian in Palestine reduce from 20,000 to 2000 last year, or did they think we forget what there PLO did to Lebanese Christians back then.

I can see how those fools are forming there mouth because Christian fail to support there foolishness, why should I support a well know terrorist that's well know all over the world
Hadith
ูˆูŽุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ููŠ ุฒูู‡ูŽูŠู’ุฑู ุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽุฑู’ุจูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุงู„ุถู‘ูŽุญู‘ูŽุงูƒู ุจู’ู†ู ู…ูŽุฎู’ู„ูŽุฏูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู ุงุจู’ู†ู ุฌูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฌูุŒ ุญ ูˆูŽุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ููŠ ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุฑูŽุงููุนูุŒ - ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽูู’ุธู ู„ูŽู‡ู - ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุฒู‘ูŽุงู‚ูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŽุง ุงุจู’ู†ู ุฌูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฌูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ููŠ ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุงู„ุฒู‘ูุจูŽูŠู’ุฑูุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุณูŽู…ูุนูŽ ุฌูŽุงุจูุฑูŽ ุจู’ู†ูŽ ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูุŒ ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ููŠ ุนูู…ูŽุฑู ุจู’ู†ู ุงู„ู’ุฎูŽุทู‘ูŽุงุจูุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุณูŽู…ูุนูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู โ€

โ€ ู„ุฃูุฎู’ุฑูุฌูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูŠูŽู‡ููˆุฏูŽ ูˆูŽุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุตูŽุงุฑูŽู‰ ู…ูู†ู’ ุฌูŽุฒููŠุฑูŽุฉู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฑูŽุจู ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ ู„ุงูŽ ุฃูŽุฏูŽุนูŽ ุฅูู„ุงู‘ูŽ ู…ูุณู’ู„ูู…ู‹ุง โ€"

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Sahih Muslim 1767 a
In-book : Book 32, Hadith 75
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 19, Hadith 4366
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Firebomber: 6:15am On Apr 05
Impregnable101:
You are so dumb if you are really a CHRISTIAN because Israel doesn't even rate we Christians.

Israel is being called the gay capital of the middle east! Wake up and serve God in truth and in spirit. Stop being stupid

Shut up and let us hear word, when did you become we Christian.

Hopeless troll, the America and Europe that is an heaven for gays does that make them less Christian?

Hadith
ูˆูŽุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ููŠ ุฒูู‡ูŽูŠู’ุฑู ุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽุฑู’ุจูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุงู„ุถู‘ูŽุญู‘ูŽุงูƒู ุจู’ู†ู ู…ูŽุฎู’ู„ูŽุฏูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู ุงุจู’ู†ู ุฌูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฌูุŒ ุญ ูˆูŽุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ููŠ ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุฑูŽุงููุนูุŒ - ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽูู’ุธู ู„ูŽู‡ู - ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุฒู‘ูŽุงู‚ูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŽุง ุงุจู’ู†ู ุฌูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฌูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ููŠ ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุงู„ุฒู‘ูุจูŽูŠู’ุฑูุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุณูŽู…ูุนูŽ ุฌูŽุงุจูุฑูŽ ุจู’ู†ูŽ ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูุŒ ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ููŠ ุนูู…ูŽุฑู ุจู’ู†ู ุงู„ู’ุฎูŽุทู‘ูŽุงุจูุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุณูŽู…ูุนูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู โ€

โ€ ู„ุฃูุฎู’ุฑูุฌูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูŠูŽู‡ููˆุฏูŽ ูˆูŽุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุตูŽุงุฑูŽู‰ ู…ูู†ู’ ุฌูŽุฒููŠุฑูŽุฉู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฑูŽุจู ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ ู„ุงูŽ ุฃูŽุฏูŽุนูŽ ุฅูู„ุงู‘ูŽ ู…ูุณู’ู„ูู…ู‹ุง โ€"

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Sahih Muslim 1767 a
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Firebomber: 6:19am On Apr 05
blacknp:
Sharap the population of Palestine is just above 5 million, they have more Christians in Palestine, than that so called demonic Israel of Oyibo man.

grin

Since when did Palestine have more Christian than Israel? Hopeless troll don't even know that genocide is been carried out on Christian in Palestine, or how the Christian population was reduced drastically in Palestine, or should we talk about what the PLO did to Christians?

You are just as dumb as your gigolo fake prophet

Hadith

Sahih Muslim 1767 a
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Emyogalanya: 6:28am On Apr 05
Cherier:

I stand for peace
Better than to stand with only Innocent palestinians against Innocent jews. as if the Innocent jews do not deserve justice too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate? / Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition / Iโ€™ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.