Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers (17716 Views)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / US Suspends Diplomatic Presence In Afghanistan, Transfers Operations To Doha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by CoronaVirusPro: 10:34pm On Apr 04
Goodlady:

CoronaVirusPro how are you?

STFU bin head!

Who gives a flying fvck about your fvckin concerns!

Like I fvckin told you to oink!

Fvck you!
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by nedekid: 10:34pm On Apr 04
Yugoslavia247:
Lol

UAE

What did they do to Palestine when they killed Israeli civilians.

Islamist are mostly terrorist.

Tell me why a book teaches so much hate
Oga, stick to what you know ie arsenal, man u, bet naija, apc, labour party, Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, Yoruba vs igbo, Fulani etc.
Remove mouth from what you are ignorant of.

3 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by babajero(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04
Cherier:

I stand for peace
And for you to have peace with Muslims you have to fight their terror with terror and that is exactly what Israel is doing. No one have monopoly to violence.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04
frankson1:

So it's now okay to destroy and kill as long as they offenders will take responsibility undecided
that's why I said though they took responsibility but that's why the but is there they are killing innocent people more which are running into thousands but nothing is been said about it but notwithstanding Palestines ought to have thought about the risk before they attacked Israel last year now look at the consequence of their action, I doubt if people can sleep with their eyes closed, its just terrifying and Israel wants to level thay country if not for other countries intervention and this is what Israel wants to make sure Palestine doesn't exist anymore.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Crafteck1: 10:37pm On Apr 04
HeavenShield:
I think Isreal can now be considered a Terrorist State. Killing innocent people in the name of anything has consequences.

In as much as the senseless carnage of 7.10.23 is condemned, Israel's rougue behavior and the path it has chosen to keep killing innocent people is well recorded.

A time is coming USA will be helpless in defending Isreal. If Israel continues with this path, the nations of the world will unite in war against Israel's aggression.

Funny you..
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by babajero(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04
BondRiv:
The so called champions of democracy and human rights are supporting the barbarism unfolding in Gaza. They are also guilty of heinous crimes themselves going back to the era of slavery, so they dare not speak. International law is a farce.
The worst barbarism and heinous crimes is the true identity of Islam all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by francichuks(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04
ISRAEL: ...there is something about them that makes them immune to pressure.
They are always in "flight mode" when it comes to pressure to make them jettison their set-goal!
It doesn't matter,whose ox is gored!!!
It will surprise d rest of d world to know that: even if America & Britain, their Strongest Allies should come between them & their set goal: ...ISRAEL will render them Irrelevant, and go ahead,as if these close Allies of them does not even Exist! In d first place!
They see their goal(agenda) as: DIVINE.
Whoever does not know these reality about ISRAEL will be in for "Eternal-Conflict" with them!
Why?: War to them is a DEFAULT-SETTING.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04
nlfpmod:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy/artc-uae-halts-diplomatic-coordination-with-israel

US will supply arms to Isreal on Monday and give humanitarian aids to Palestine on Wednesday.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by TNORWAY: 10:41pm On Apr 04
HeavenShield:
I think Isreal can now be considered a Terrorist State. Killing innocent people in the name of anything has consequences.

In as much as the senseless carnage of 7.10.23 is condemned, Israel's rougue behavior and the path it has chosen to keep killing innocent people is well recorded.

A time is coming USA will be helpless in defending Isreal. If Israel continues with this path, the nations of the world will unite in war against Israel's aggression.
rest....you wrote jaggons

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by descartes400: 10:42pm On Apr 04
Righteousness2:

You deceive yourself sir. Like the nations are deceiving themselves.
There is no peace until the PRINCE OF PEACE , JESUS CHRIST returns at the End of the 7 year Great tribulation after the Rapture to set up HIS kingdom here on Earth.

Right now It is a War!
You are either for ISRAEL or For Hamas
You either Stand For GOD or you stand against GOD.
There are no middle Grounds.

I STAND with ISRAEL.

You STAND with GENOCIDE while your god is a GENOCIDAL MENIAC!

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Eneye4me: 10:44pm On Apr 04
sweetjohn:
As if Israel send them. Una never know who una jam. Una think say Israel na one of those yeye country way dey bow down to pressure. Make una dey play.

It was a stupid mistake and Israel has apologize and this is war. There is no war ever fought in this world that civilians dont die. Ordinary riots and agbero fight, civilian dey die, howmuch more in a war where Israel is greatly annoyed and mad?
That is how Ur entire generation will die a miserable death.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by busomma: 10:45pm On Apr 04
Righteousness2:
No matter How the World Changes, the Ancient of the days, GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Change.
The nations are deceiving themselves but it is expected as it has long been Prophecised to happen.
Even Joe Biden just officially turned against Israel tonight.
I am not suprised. I have always known that Biden was appointed to bring about the Fall of Nomerica.
It is a prelude to what has been Prophecised over 2000 yrs ago.

[b][/b]

GOD'S Foreign Policy has not Changed.
Pls wake up from ur deep slumber . This war is the beginning of Israel downward spiral & nothing will stop it cos it's self inflicted wounds. Obviously u're one of those religious extremists that don't flow with change of time. Be informed that without the economic & military support from Washington & European union, Israel won't survive more than 1yr in that neighborhood. Wake up.
You Bless ISRAEL, you are Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

One thing is sure , GOD ALMIGHTY will Defend HIS land and Save HIS People.
They are gonna pass through crazy hard times( The time of Jacob's troubles) after the RAPTURE. But at the End GOD will save HIS People.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by wealthpreach(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04
donbenie:
Fur.ck Israel..
Fur.ck your Sky Daddy..
And if you are down with the Mass Mur.dering Zionists,FUR.CK YOU TOO!

What do you then have to say about Boko haram and ISWAP?

It is not going your way, and that is why you are angry, if it was going your way, you would have been laughing.

Don't you care about humanity when it comes to our northern brothers being killed, or Congolese being killed, or Nigeriens being killed, or Malians being killed, or central African republicans being killed by Islam extremists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04
soullove1881:

Some of you don't even know that the Christians population in Palestine is far more than the Christians in Israel. In fact, only 1.9 of them are Christians.

Hmm.
So I should support terrorists because Christians survive amongst them

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by tnerro1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04
Be like everybody wan mad this year
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by ncoolsome(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04
MrPresident1:
These Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. They are not the Jews of the Bible. Everyone needs to wakeup from satanic deception.

They are murderers!

The Bible describes them as the synagogue of Satan

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The Bible describes them as the synagogue of Satan

And what do you describe the Hamas that killed thousands of Israelites werey
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by wealthpreach(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04
soullove1881:

Some of you don't even know that the Christians population in Palestine is far more than the Christians in Israel. In fact, only 1.9 of them are Christians.

Stop lying, the entire population of Palestine are about that number.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by thevoicenews: 10:50pm On Apr 04
Verydarkman Reacts to Bobrisky ArrĀ£st as He sent Message to Bobrisky Top People in Power

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWX43fOj8j4
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by NOwazobia: 10:50pm On Apr 04
Righteousness2:
No matter How the World Changes, the Ancient of the days, GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Change.
The nations are deceiving themselves but it is expected as it has long been Prophecised to happen.
I am not suprised. I have always known that Biden was appointed to bring about the Fall of Nomerica.

They are gonna pass through crazy hard times( The time of Jacob's troubles) after the RAPTURE. But at the End GOD will save HIS People.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
Though my sentiment is towards Israel, cause hardly anyone could prove he/she is neutral, you shouldn't be the one spearheading these news on the forum, cause it doesn't help the message you have been known for or trying to pass across,...

it weakens it.

I don't know your level of rationality, but as someone who is almost irreligious, and referred to as a pagan, you are behaving like me.

What you are doing doesn't Display or proclaim Christ.

It displays your life the opposite of what you want to make others believe.

I don't go to church, and I am not an Atheist either (can never be that shallow in thought), but trust me, I have meet (not seen), I mean interacted on brotherly and friendly level, Men that are not anything like you.

... They weep at the sight of these types of events irrespective of who is wrong or right, cause I have never seen them take side...

You are so careless with your faith, that you don't even vet yourself if you are still standing.

The Igbos Emotions, which I believe you are, is more active in you than your spiritual purity.

Even on this forum, you need counsel, and you shouldn't feel too big to seek it from people in same line of Business as yours

The person of Jesus.Jnr should be one person you need to learn from if you are not just masquerading as a dedicated Christian,...

Cause I must tell you, even if I am not, that nothing of you demonstrate the true Christian Faith that I was born into.

You are only sowing your messages on rocks, they can't germinate in others as much as they have not germinated in you.

You should look into your life.

Your tribe is taking more toll on you, than your faith, but you are too blind to see it.

People like I and others are the ones suppose to be doing all these Iseeal/Palestinian gbas gbos on Nairaland, not you Righteousness of all People, even chairing the violence, and competing with suppose unbelievers for 1st position...

Pathetic embarassed

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by udemzyudex(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04
Lol.. They couldn't do the same for Russia.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04
nedekid:

Oga, stick to what you know ie arsenal, man u, bet naija, apc, labour party, Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, Yoruba vs igbo, Fulani etc.
Remove mouth from what you are ignorant of.

You fight everyone everywhere and even yourselves

Why.

The hate you digest from reading books. Right now you are hating me. Your default settings.

Next is kill
Killers
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:53pm On Apr 04
Makunahatata:
u no get sense..no offense

Terrorist
Killers
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by fawaz050(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04
Goodlady:

CoronaVirusPro how are you?

Hello Goodlady,

I'd like to ask, how do you identify users' old monikers? This is like the 3rd time I have noticed this.

Thanks
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Gabayo17(m): 11:01pm On Apr 04
God bless Israel. Who can battle against the Lord of Hosts?
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by GenFunction: 11:03pm On Apr 04
donbenie:
Fur.ck Israel..
Fur.ck your Sky Daddy..
And if you are down with the Mass Mur.dering Zionists,FUR.CK YOU TOO!
Lol,ooshey tupac
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by blacknp(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04
Righteousness2:

You deceive yourself sir. Like the nations are deceiving themselves.
There is no peace until the PRINCE OF PEACE , JESUS CHRIST returns at the End of the 7 year Great tribulation after the Rapture to set up HIS kingdom here on Earth.

Right now It is a War!
You are either for ISRAEL or For Hamas
You either Stand For GOD or you stand against GOD.
There are no middle Grounds.

I STAND with ISRAEL.
Please sharap with all these nonsense slave mentality mindset.

Stand with Oyibo devil indeed.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Impregnable101: 11:04pm On Apr 04
Righteousness2:

It is a prelude to what has been Prophecised over 2000 yrs ago to happen.

[b][/b]

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
You are so dumb if you are really a CHRISTIAN because Israel doesn't even rate we Christians.

Israel is being called the gay capital of the middle east! Wake up and serve God in truth and in spirit. Stop being stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by blacknp(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04
Impregnable101:
You are so dumb if you are really a CHRISTIAN because Israel doesn't even rate we Christians.

Israel is being called the gay capital of the middle east! Wake up and serve God in truth and in spirit. Stop being stupid
You dey mind that ignorant Mumu?
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Sapasenator: 11:10pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU bin head!

Who gives a flying fvck about your fvckin concerns!

Like I fvckin told you to oink!

Fvck you!

Seun, Mynde44, NLmods,

This is a rule violation and deserves a ban.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Makunahatata: 11:12pm On Apr 04
Yugoslavia247:

Terrorist
Killers
dry .. and further proof you're empty headedšŸ„±
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by blacknp(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04
wealthpreach:

Stop lying, the entire population of Palestine are about that number.
Sharap the population of Palestine is just above 5 million, they have more Christians in Palestine, than that so called demonic Israel of Oyibo man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Denies Inciting Capitol Riots, Claims Senate Has No Power To Impeach Him / Wikileaks Founder, Julian Assange Loses Ecuadorian Citizenship / IMF stops funds to Afghanistan, reserves blocked from Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.