Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers (17765 Views)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / US Suspends Diplomatic Presence In Afghanistan, Transfers Operations To Doha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Firebomber: 6:29am On Apr 05
zinaunreal:

Do you know how many churches have been destroyed in Palestine. You're so ignorant of 75 years history of this resistance so close your mouth you lame brain ๐Ÿง 

How many compare to the number of Church that have been destroy since the creation of your hisslam.

It so funny how you fooools are acting as if you care about Christian, Christianity or Church.

Hopeless terrorist
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Oghene86: 6:31am On Apr 05
nlfpmod:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy/artc-uae-halts-diplomatic-coordination-with-israel

Who cares, but did not sanction Hamas for killing, raping,beheading and kidnapping people, they're not relevant in the scheme of things.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by zinaunreal(m): 6:32am On Apr 05
Goodlady:

I get brain pass you.

Try to use it then because it's been idle because you're not used to using simple modern facilities like a smart phone and google
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by zinaunreal(m): 6:34am On Apr 05
Firebomber:

How many compare to the number of Church that have been destroy since the creation of your hisslam.

It so funny how you fooools are acting as if you care about Christian, Christianity or Church.

Hopeless terrorist

If say you had a ๐Ÿง  I for reply you but an evil person like you is not worth the time. Your parents did a nasty job . They must be evil too
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Pidaa: 6:46am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
No matter How the World Changes, the Ancient of the days, GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Change.
Even Joe Biden just officially turned against Israel tonight.
I am not suprised. I have always known that Biden was appointed to bring about the Fall of Nomerica.
The nations are deceiving themselves but it is expected as it has long been Prophecised to happen.

It is a prelude to what has been Prophecised over 2000 yrs ago to happen.

[b][/b]

GOD'S Foreign Policy has not Changed.
You Bless ISRAEL, you are Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

One thing is sure , GOD ALMIGHTY will Defend HIS land and Save HIS People.
They are gonna pass through crazy hard times( The time of Jacob's troubles) after the RAPTURE. But at the End GOD will save HIS People.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
This guy is just an extremist and using the bible to support violence and crime. Jesus told Peter when he cut off some one ear that was trying to protect him saying who kill by the sword will die by the sword. Please Christians be careful. Thank u
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by wirinet(m): 6:49am On Apr 05
TNORWAY:
no book preach hate reach that paper called Quran
False, the Torah preach as much hate if not more than the Quran.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Pidaa: 6:52am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
No matter How the World Changes, the Ancient of the days, GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Change.
I am not suprised. I have always known that Biden was appointed to bring about the Fall of Nomerica.
The nations are deceiving themselves but it is expected as it has long been Prophecised to happen.

[b][/b]

They are gonna pass through crazy hard times( The time of Jacob's troubles) after the RAPTURE. But at the End GOD will save HIS People.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
Isreal kill innocent people that was doing charity for the less priveledge and you are here supporting them for shedding innocent blood. As if you where a Muslim you would have become a boko Haram because you are easily brain wash and lack human sympathy and forgetting that God said I hate people that are quick to shed blood.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by nurusystem(m): 6:52am On Apr 05
God will punished you for standing with the devils.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by EdiskyHarry: 6:53am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

You deceive yourself sir. Like the nations are deceiving themselves.
There is no peace until the PRINCE OF PEACE , JESUS CHRIST returns at the End of the 7 year Great tribulation after the Rapture to set up HIS kingdom here on Earth.

Right now It is a War!
You are either for ISRAEL or For Hamas
You either Stand For GOD or you stand against GOD.
There are no middle Grounds.

I STAND with ISRAEL.
You are making sense
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by wirinet(m): 6:53am On Apr 05
Emyogalanya:
Better than to stand with only Innocent palestinians against Innocent jews. as if the Innocent jews do not deserve justice too
To you it is better to only stand with innocent Israelis than innocent Palestinians. Innocent Palestinians do not deserve justice.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Firebomber: 7:00am On Apr 05
zinaunreal:

If say you had a ๐Ÿง  I for reply you but an evil person like you is not worth the time. Your parents did a nasty job . They must be evil too

Na thunder go fire your generation, you can't reply my question because your answer will show how evil your useless hisslam is. Well what did I expect from a follower of a gigolo pedophile fake prophet mumuhamad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Firebomber: 7:02am On Apr 05
wirinet:

False, the Torah preach as much hate if not more than the Quran.

People don't go about killing innocent people all over the word in the name of Torah teaching but same can't be said to your useless quran.

Hadith
ูˆูŽุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ููŠ ุฒูู‡ูŽูŠู’ุฑู ุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽุฑู’ุจูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุงู„ุถู‘ูŽุญู‘ูŽุงูƒู ุจู’ู†ู ู…ูŽุฎู’ู„ูŽุฏูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู ุงุจู’ู†ู ุฌูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฌูุŒ ุญ ูˆูŽุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ููŠ ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุฑูŽุงููุนูุŒ - ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽูู’ุธู ู„ูŽู‡ู - ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุฒู‘ูŽุงู‚ูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŽุง ุงุจู’ู†ู ุฌูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฌูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ููŠ ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุงู„ุฒู‘ูุจูŽูŠู’ุฑูุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุณูŽู…ูุนูŽ ุฌูŽุงุจูุฑูŽ ุจู’ู†ูŽ ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูุŒ ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ููŠ ุนูู…ูŽุฑู ุจู’ู†ู ุงู„ู’ุฎูŽุทู‘ูŽุงุจูุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุณูŽู…ูุนูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู โ€

โ€ ู„ุฃูุฎู’ุฑูุฌูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูŠูŽู‡ููˆุฏูŽ ูˆูŽุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุตูŽุงุฑูŽู‰ ู…ูู†ู’ ุฌูŽุฒููŠุฑูŽุฉู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฑูŽุจู ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ ู„ุงูŽ ุฃูŽุฏูŽุนูŽ ุฅูู„ุงู‘ูŽ ู…ูุณู’ู„ูู…ู‹ุง โ€"

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Sahih Muslim 1767 a
In-book : Book 32, Hadith 75
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 19, Hadith 4366
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by zinaunreal(m): 7:03am On Apr 05
Firebomber:

Na thunder go fire your generation, you can't reply my question because your answer will show how evil your useless hisslam is. Well what did I expect from a follower of a gigolo pedophile fake prophet mumuhamad.

Eh pain am. See creation of the devil has been exposed. Sickness dey your head. Transferred from your parents
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by WAHLAYFRANCIS(m): 7:08am On Apr 05
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Emyogalanya: 7:17am On Apr 05
wirinet:

To you it is better to only stand with innocent Israelis than innocent Palestinians. Innocent Palestinians do not deserve justice.
Both of us are standing on the opposite side so why make it look as if i'm the bad guy here.? I stand against terrorist that Hide among Innocent civilians to use them as cover. And i stand against the same civilians who welcome these terrorist and give them cover. Under the guise that they are allah soldiers. The civilians are willing to die for that cause, so who am i to stop them? Before israel attack based on reports that terrorist are among the civilians , they give room for civilians to move out of danger. For what ever reason they refuse to move they will be counted as terrorist. So don't come here to Cry
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Owon: 7:56am On Apr 05
TNORWAY:
no book preach hate reach that paper called Quran
Lol
I CHALLENGE YOU ODE
If you put ALL the religious books in the entire world today and draw out all the hates, contradictions and evil in it, it won't match what's in your bible, even just the old testament.
Show me one hate in the Quran and I'll show you 10 in the Bible.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Coolgent(m): 8:01am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

You deceive yourself sir. Like the nations are deceiving themselves.
There is no peace until the PRINCE OF PEACE , JESUS CHRIST returns at the End of the 7 year Great tribulation after the Rapture to set up HIS kingdom here on Earth.

Right now It is a War!
You are either for ISRAEL or For Hamas
You either Stand For GOD or you stand against GOD.
There are no middle Grounds.

I STAND with ISRAEL.

You stand with killing unarmed humanitarian worlers. Continue standing till you bend!
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by IPDGP: 8:29am On Apr 05
Israel no send your papa, can't you people tell the terrorist to release Israel people in the first place, maybe the fighting will not be this much.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by NOwazobia: 8:33am On Apr 05
Jokerman:

And you'd think he'd listen??
I know he won't listen, but someone has to say it regardless.

If his propagation and idea of judgement day is anything to go bye, it will be used against, just as much as against me.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by TNORWAY: 8:35am On Apr 05
Owon:

Lol
I CHALLENGE YOU ODE
If you put ALL the religious books in the entire world today and draw out all the hates, contradictions and evil in it, it won't match what's in your bible, even just the old testament.
religion when behead 14 years old boy unto say e listen to America music....lol.

Religion when no allow women go school or drive car...lol
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by TNORWAY: 8:39am On Apr 05
Owon:

Lol
I CHALLENGE YOU ODE
Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) โ€ฆ"

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them โ€ฆ kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush โ€ฆ"
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by zinaunreal(m): 8:54am On Apr 05
IPDGP:
Israel no send your papa, can't you people tell the terrorist to release Israel people in the first place, maybe the fighting will not be this much.

Israel is holding over 10,000 Palestinians as hostages . You get sense at all. Mumu
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by soullove1881(m): 10:38am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

Hmm.
So I should support terrorists because Christians survive amongst them

What's the genesis of the brouhaha. Land dispute. Isn't it? It'll be unfair not to address the core issue and keep romancing Western lies. They should free their lands and next they come after them. Then I would agree and even join your sentiments.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:40am On Apr 05
soullove1881:

What's the genesis of the brouhaha. Land dispute. Isn't it? It'll be unfair not to address the core issue and keep romancing Western lies. They should free their lands and next they come after them. Then I would agree and even join your sentiments.

I don't need your agreement.
Join Hamas
Free trip to virgins
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by soullove1881(m): 10:45am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

I don't need your agreement.
Join Hamas
Free trip to virgins

Hmmm, your motivate is clear now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ, Weldon Man!
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by liasmiram2567: 10:56am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

Satanic deception 100%.

[b][/b]

I STAND WITH ISRAEL

Satanic deception 100%
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by liasmiram2567: 11:16am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

Lol.

Islamist terrorist in Palestine started it.

Without them there would be peace in the middle east. But they are there now

Why are you displaying your ignorance to the world?Who started what ?What happened to the Palestinians since the last 75years and still happening now?- Occupation, Land grabbing,Illegal settlements on UN recognised Palestinian land, Apartheid,illegal detention without trial, genocide etc and you want the Palestinians to sit down and watch?
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:21am On Apr 05
liasmiram2567:

Why are you displaying your ignorance to the world?Who started what ?What happened to the Palestinians since the last 75years and still happening now?- Occupation, Land grabbing,Illegal settlements on UN recognised Palestinian land, Apartheid,illegal detention without trial, genocide etc and you want the Palestinians to sit down and watch?

Join Hamas
Free trip to virgins
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Error401: 11:26am On Apr 05
Someone killed innocent aid workers with banners clearly visible on the cars and this is all you had to say? You are just a very sttuppiiid fellow

Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by princefunm: 11:35am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

I STAND WITH ISRAEL

ISRAEL is NOT God's Land. What you call Israel today is a political contraption of man.

What you're quoting is from a covenant that God made with Isreal WHILE they were still his chosen people.

The mistake people continue to make is that they ignore the fact that this covenant served its purpose and ended with the death of Christ.

The death of Christ opened up the way for ALL believers, including non-native Israelites to become direct beneficiaries of his blessings.

And as a result of that opportunity, a new covenant was formed based on the sacrificial blood of Jesus, so that at the mention of his name every knee must bend and all faithful mankind will be saved.

Physical Isreal is no longer God's chosen nation. Infact, After Christ died, the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and what was left of the tribe of Judah. As the Bible puts it, the surviving Israelites were scattered among gentiles. Imagine that. They had to go an take refuge among the same gentiles they used to call uncircumcised. And they continued to be a scattered people even until now.

The fact that physical Isreal has no peace down to this day is not without cause. Remeber that right from the time they were freed from Egypt, everytime they disobeyed God, he abandoned them. And until they returned to God, they knew no peace. Tima and time again, they continued to test God and time and time again, God continued to show them that the only way they could have peace was by his mighty hand.

And then they killed his Son, and that was the straw that broke the camels back. He finally abandoned them to their house. What do you expect was going to happen.

Physical Isreal can never know peace until the Judgement day comes. It's not a curse. It's what the Bible shows us. This Isreal stopped being under the old covenant. As I said, the covenant served its purpose. The covenant produced Christ a seed of that Covenant. And by Christ, all nations are blessed.

Curse Jesus and see what will happen to you. (YOU GERRIT? IF YOU DON GERRIT.....FORGET ABOURIIIT)

The current "chosen nation" of God is made up of ALL humans...regardless of nationality, who put faith in the redeeming power of the blood of Christ.

The Ireal you see now, is doomed to perish....along with everything else in this world......except those who have faith in Christ.

Think about it.....the Isreal you talk about.....this current Israel rejected Jesus and still continues to do so down to this day. How can they be saved when they continue to reject the one thing that can truly save them.....CHRIST.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Empiree: 11:36am On Apr 05
Pidaa:

This guy is just an extremist and using the bible to support violence and crime. Jesus told Peter when he cut off some one ear that was trying to protect him saying who kill by the sword will die by the sword. Please Christians be careful. Thank u
Error401:
Someone killed innocent aid workers with banners clearly visible on the cars and this is all you had to say? You are just a very sttuppiiid fellow

CluelessMODS:

You brain is inside your anus! We are talking about innocent people here and you are talking rubbish. Fvck you and your Isreal.
Is it this present Israel that the Bible is talking about?
LovePeaceJoy:
Which God? lol
What an idiot you are! May your families become victims like the innocent civilians and aid workers massacred by Isreal. ODE

EnterpriseMan:

Oga shut up. You're a brainless pig
donkarma:

Israel is not even in the same page as you. To them, Jesus is not God nor a Prophet.

Let me shock you
โ€˜Jesus is not coming backโ€™
Believe it or not, Jesus is gone for good and he is not returning.
Kajaard:

I wonder why the mods cannot permanently ban this moniker undecided

You call yourself a Christian and fail to realize that the present day Isreal nation you worship are not Christians.

Illiteracy at it's peak. Pathetic.
siraj1402:
Ori e ti daru,the terrorist choosen animal.
quote author=wirinet post=129274372]

I don't know which one is more blood thirsty and Genocidal, the God of Israel or the God of Ismael? An religion that worships El is Evil. But the God of Rome (Jesus) is supposed to be benign and passifist, but many Nigerians prefers violence and choose to worships the God of Israel in the guise of worshiping the God of Rome.[/quote]
Krismas:
grin D second time now, you using the image and story of zemari ahmadi, murdered by NATO in afghanistan, to justify the genocide of Israel in Gaza. grin
weak comparism
I wished all of you guys should have diverted your rafe at Pastor Adeboye instead of this Righteousness2 guy. He is just a victim of religious psychoticism taught by Aseboye. Adeboye was the one that tricked Christians to believe this Israel is of God
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Empiree: 11:39am On Apr 05
Righteousness2 guy is just a victim of pastor Adeboye's religious fanaticism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine / T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack / Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.