Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) (28908 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Man Cries Out As Wife Frequently Demands ¢70 Before Allowing Him To 'eat' Her / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Angelfrost(m): 10:06am On Apr 05
Yul Edochie will be like... Why my own case come different?!!

grin grin grin
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by obaidan: 10:06am On Apr 05
Rokiat:
This gender complaint about women so much and yet this one is so happy to even add on a second one as if he made heaven.
On the contrary it is the gender that call the other gender trash and scum that will do anything to become a 2nd choice in the house of the other gender.
President of men are scum association dun become 2nd wife, u dey dere for nairaland dey fight. Ur own go come

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Cantonese: 10:06am On Apr 05
Hmm.

That second wife needs some money touch to make her appearance better.

She looks too lepacious. Abi good no dey dem house before?
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Deogratiasfx: 10:06am On Apr 05
It will not be unto 3 months before the first wife regrets everything; it is not a bad wish or evil prayer but it is what is certain

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Reminderz: 10:07am On Apr 05
poshestmina:

Your stupidity is inbuilt bro.
No,you don't sound like them 'Alphamales' ,you sound like a kid from a very dysfunctional home with a dysfunctional and bitter brain.

Whoever gave birth and raised you did a very a bad job.
this is not the first time you'll be masturbating on my post... it's like you abstain from sex for a long time looking for my post to ride on to give yourself the maximum level of pleasure... I hope you also squirted on it...

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by obaidan: 10:10am On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
It can never be me, wetin wan bring that nonsense.

I am plenty women in one, I'm more than enough. If it's about sex, don't worry I'll overfeed you with it till you start seeing the other side.
Asides sex that will make him see the other side, what exactly (especially something of real value) do you bring to the table.
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:11am On Apr 05
thesicilian:
Won't be surprised if she chose the second wife for him, or if she's actually the one who needs the young lady more in the house

Abi oo because anywhere those people are more than one then the devil is also around.....

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by EreluRoz: 10:11am On Apr 05
obaidan:

Asides sex that will make him see the other side, what exactly (especially something of real value) do you bring to the table.
I'm rich also, he'll get maximum support if he ever needs any. I already said I'm plenty women in one and he won't be needing another for whatever reason
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:12am On Apr 05
Meanwhile the other was busy pouring hot water on her husband for wanting to take a second wife
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Antoeni(m): 10:13am On Apr 05
See Mumu Man, The 1st Wife & 2nd Wife Go Join Hand Kill you, Just dey Play

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by naijapikin2(m): 10:13am On Apr 05
Prophecy is being fulfilled. One wife is more than enough to last a. Lifetime this man is adding a second load. I wish him luck.

This is what money can do...

Money can mad two devil's smile beside you, 😃😃😃😃
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Morbeta11(m): 10:13am On Apr 05
Both women will go into partnership to send him to early grave.
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Houseontherock1: 10:14am On Apr 05
Keep your bouquet of money to yourself...no room for a second woman
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Zooposki(f): 10:14am On Apr 05
ArewaNightmare:
grin and she's not complaining bcuz the money is there 😜😜🤪the man na guy man and the woman na smart woman

Most women are territorial and those that settle for polygamy are either bisexuals or don’t really love the husband. They don’t want to be bothered with the man all the time and want some freedom to live their lives they way they want to.
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by obaidan: 10:16am On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
I'm rich also, he'll get maximum support if he ever needs any. I already said I'm plenty women in one and he won't be needing another for whatever reason
Oh nice. You are rich, give bomb sex that will make him see d other side according to you. The third part of the tripod is submission. Will you submit to him?
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by do4luv14(m): 10:17am On Apr 05
officialwdhtv:
Husband thanks first wife with a money bouquet for allowing him marry a second wife.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOPuPIedWnI

Make the second wife behave and respect first wife ooo
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by wizelink(m): 10:17am On Apr 05
Rokiat:
This gender complaint about women so much and yet this one is so happy to even add on a second one as if he made heaven.

Before nkọ. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Thus, the more women in a man's life the more successful he becomes. I lol in Swahili
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Segzy19: 10:18am On Apr 05
That's why he dey kneel down ?

Oshisko?
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by poshestmina(f): 10:18am On Apr 05
Reminderz:

this is not the first time you'll be masturbating on my post... it's like you abstain from sex for a long time looking for my post to ride on to give yourself the maximum level of pleasure... I hope you also squirted on it...

I could pay for a Therapy session for you.
You need help, you do NEED help.

This is coming from a place of Sympathy . please reach out when you're ready.

Good luck!
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:18am On Apr 05
Stupid man. Kneeling like a fool
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by dododawa1: 10:19am On Apr 05
Inside life
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by superCleanworks(m): 10:20am On Apr 05
Reminderz:
did I just see him kneel down? wtf on top marrying second wife?? people wey don marry 5 wetin make dem do? why did men suddenly become so weak?

you know the most amazing thing?
if you talk to this simp you will see how he will be sweating and shouting to prove that what he did was manly and justifiable
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by EreluRoz: 10:20am On Apr 05
obaidan:

Oh nice. You are rich, give bomb sex that will make him see d other side according to you. The third part of the tripod is submission. Will you submit to him?
See ehn no man will marry me and not enjoy his life, submission isn't a big deal, why won't a lady submit to her responsible husband, what are you dragging with him?

Where wahala will come is when he starts misbehaving and cheating with reckless abandon and he kom go born pikin for outside haaa that's the end . You see this born pikin for outside, I can never forgive that lailai
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Blitzking: 10:23am On Apr 05
officialwdhtv:
Husband thanks first wife with a money bouquet for allowing him marry a second wife.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOPuPIedWnI

Foolish woman...Guess she has her mind focused on some goals..probably building a house or setting up her business secretly.
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by concho(m): 10:24am On Apr 05
She married a second wife for the first wife

It’s easier to find a virgin in IMSU than to find a non lesbian girl in Nigeria
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Elidrisy20: 10:25am On Apr 05
She go soon marry another woman's husband.
Do me,I do you, God no go vex
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Stalent(m): 10:26am On Apr 05
Know your facts sir,
We have more men than women

Reminderz:
did I just see him kneel down? wtf on top marrying second wife?? people wey don marry 5 wetin make dem do? why did men suddenly become so weak? when you let a woman into your life, do it in the position of authority, not weakness... she's under your care and under your authority, stop behaving like a pvssy...!! behave like the man you were meant to be!!

well, that aside... since we have more women than men, invariably, the number of single women are much more... why don't women support this than making their husbands have side chics instead...? most women would rather prefer their man to have side chics than getting another wife, in which the former is even more dangerous and risky... why? probability of spreading STIs, divided attention, men spending more of their resources for the sidechics than wife, increased stress for the wife and so on... why don't women support each other and let their single friends enjoy what they are also enjoying?
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by obaidan: 10:28am On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
See ehn no man will marry me and not enjoy his life, submission isn't a big deal, why won't a lady submit to her responsible husband, what are you dragging with him?

Where wahala will come is when he starts misbehaving and cheating with reckless abandon and he kom go born pikin for outside haaa that's the end . You see this born pikin for outside, I can never forgive that lailai
grin grin no worry God will provide for u a good man that won't cheat with reckless abandon grin grin but then let me ask u, if e come born outside what will u do, will u make ur marriage and home a battleground because e born outside? Will u divorce ur husband because of that? Will u keep begrudging him(of course rob urself of peace in the process)
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by obaidan: 10:30am On Apr 05
Elidrisy20:
She go soon marry another woman's husband.
Do me,I do you, God no go vex
She go home turn 2nd or 3rd wife for the new husband house, abi na fresh unmarried single guy go marry am?
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by franchasofficia: 10:31am On Apr 05
Polygamy is the way to solve the menace of too many unmarried ladies who may never find a husband despite being wonderful single ladies cry

I am willing and ready to marry 2 more gorgeous hotties, and something tells me one or both may come from Nairaland grin
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by EreluRoz: 10:32am On Apr 05
obaidan:

grin grin no worry God will provide for u a good man that won't cheat with reckless abandon grin grin but then let me ask u, if e come born outside what will u do, will u make ur marriage and home a battleground because e born outside? Will u divorce ur husband because of that? Will u keep begrudging him(of course rob urself of peace in the process)
I'm leaving him without looking back, and will never speak with him again. I don't plan on living an unfortunate life so if he chose to then let him enjoy it alone or continue with his mess.
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:32am On Apr 05
onatisi:
Gradually people are beginning to go back to tradition and culture. I only pity all those women who are fast approaching menopause and still waiting and expecting to marry a single man instead of accepting to be second or even third wives . By the time they realize how much they have been mixed into believing all the one man one wife theory ,it would have been too late for them
Why not go and marry them ? People like you will be prescribing deadly things that you yourself will not do. Do you think men want to marry more than one wife. Most men don't want more than one wife. You that have not even eaten well is advising people to be polygamous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Naked Truth / See What A Girl Wrote About Cheating / Five B's Men Admire In A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.