Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Romance Section Is A War Zone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Is A War Zone (3454 Views)

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Flashaldrin(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2011
BABE!:

@ 200-10,

An NL Veteran/Alumni that refused to leave NL.

you too

Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Spclst900: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2011
fuji house of commotion has started
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by BABE3: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

you too

Me? Comparing me to 200-10? 200-10 has been here since Seun "created" this website. He's part of the forefathers. lol. With all his monikers combined, he has more posts than 50% of NLanders joined together.

If the posts were sensible na, it's another thing. But they are not. He's a complete tool.  grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Flashaldrin(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2011
BABE!:

With all his monikers combined, he has more posts than 50% of NLanders joined together.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by donguutti: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2011
Romance is about emotion  and emotion are naturally raw and that leads to fights/insults
Some people take nairaland too serious and that is not healthy, imagine life without problems
or love without the occasional quarrel  , it would be absolutely boring.

Some insults really affect some softies off NL, but its part of life, what doesnt kill u makes u stronger

@sex- kills. dude chill out, yes we have some  discombobulated**(apologies)**  fellas in here , but u overreact to them , take  , cool down , take some beer, maybe one day
we could get together and share some bottles of Heineken, as they say "there is love in Sharing BEER"
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Flashaldrin(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2011
and 25% of those posts are smileys. undecided
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2011
BABE!:

200-10 has been here since Seun "created" this website. He's part of the forefathers. lol. With all his monikers combined(190, 190., 190@, 190_@, papa190, tata190, mam 190, one-ninty, angry 190, 190smh, etc etc etc) [size=20pt]he has more posts than 50% of NLanders joined together.
[/size]
[size=20pt]If the posts were sensible na, it's another thing. But they are not. He's a complete tool.[/size]
 grin

[size=14pt]Unadulterated, Incontrovertible, undebatable, indisputable, undeniable hard facts. . .   cool[/size]
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2011
donguutti:

@sex- kills. dude chill out, yes we have some  discombobulated**(apologies)**  fellas in here , but u overreact to them , take  , cool down , take some beer, maybe one day
we could get together and share some bottles of Heineken, as they say "there is love in Sharing BEER"
[size=14pt]
True to an extent!
I can name 2 Nairalanders that have met me one on one! And they couldn't believe how unflappable i was offline. . . I dont even have wrinkles nor compunctions over these discombobulated internet riffraffs. As long as we are online, and they choose to behave like online goats, i'll whip them online too. And then maybe, when we meet offline we'll share the beer, and continue online. . .

Until something is done . . .[/size]
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by seedord247(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2011
The Mod don intervene . . .

Sexxkillz . . . Ojo mi Ojo Ire.

don't forget to send your Yaba Psychiatric hospital Room number to my email. . . Broo you need urgent attention.

I pray you recover from your maniacal sickness.

Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Mods were so fast to delete my comments as usual. . . Smh

Foolish seamonkey, just come and take care of your b[b]a[/b]stard mama lying beside me here first! Worry about me later! wink![/size]
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2011
idle 'ibo' minds abounds in romance section of nairaland! And all they do frm monday to monday is transfer their frustrations in life on members. God pls give dem a job, bcoz d more dey remain jobless, d more deviant dey become!
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by iyatrustee(f): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2011
@ dongutti, what happens to those of that dont drink heineken
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by jaybee3(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2011
@Sexkillz and seedorf
Can you guys [b]please [/b]stop with the insults.
You guys don't like each other so simply go via the [b]avoid [/b]route. You seriously don't have to make us lock threads all over the place.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hey jay bee,where have you been?its been like forever,hope you are good?
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Flashaldrin(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
jay bee:

@Sexkillz and seedorf
You guys don't like each other so simply go via the [b]avoid [/b]route. You seriously don't have to make us lock threads all over the place.

Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by jaybee3(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
Been around hun. . . .
just been taking care of biz behind the scene.
romance section has gone to the dogs and just can't be bothered  grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2011
Yeah yeah
Imagine me even had to join in the fights cos the insults just got too hot for me.
Seriously though,is there no way to like make it stop?
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by jaybee3(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Yeah yeah
Imagine me even had to join in the fights cos the insults just got too hot for me.
Seriously though,is there no way to like make it stop?
Unfortunately we can't because of the following reasons:
1) The internet is free
2) You can't force sense into people's heads
3) The section can't be policed 24/7 and even if the mods are robots, it's almost impossible to use heavy handedness tactics to get the right/desired results
4) Bad news drives traffic and in turn most probably drive revenue so there you go
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
jay bee:

@Sexkillz and seedorf

[size=14pt]I'll think about it, until something is done about the pattern of moderation. . .

LMAO @ "Bad news drives traffics and in turn most probably drive revenue so there you go"
So this is why spurious and defaming threads are left on the section, even when you know it's a hoax? Smh!
[/size]
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
jay bee:

Unfortunately we can't because of the following reasons:
1) The internet is free
2) You can't force sense into people's heads
3) The section can't be policed 24/7 and even if the mods are robots, it's almost impossible to use heavy handedness tactics to get the right/desired results
4) Bad news drives traffics and in turn most probably drive revenue so there you go
Yeah you are right anyways,guess we have to live with it till when some people decide to acquire a little sense and BTW please make sure I don't get banned cos I fight a lot these days,a girl's got to defend herself you know na. grin wink
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by MrCork17: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
MOD. pls Ban that thing called Sexxskilllz. cheeers!! angry
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by jaybee3(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I'll think about it, until something is done about the pattern of moderation. . .

LMAO @ "Bad news drives traffics and in turn most probably drive revenue so there you go"
So this is why spurious and defaming threads are left on the section, even when you know it's a hoax? Smh!
[/size]

we are just volunteers remember cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
NL is governed by rules of the sole owner  grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
@ Sexkillz cool it,kedu ife e selu today?ping me joor.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
jay bee:

we are just volunteers remember cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
NL is governed by rules of the sole owner  grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Haba!

Even if. You can help him out na. That's why he made you a mod, he trusts you to do the right thing when he is away. . . Volunteer or not, sole owner or not, what is bad is bad. . . And should be nipped in the bud, else it conflagrates, get's out of hand and you are left cleaning and locking threads after so much damage has been done when you could have just avoid it all together, by nipping it immediately a hopeless thread is created. . .
[/size]
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by MrCork17: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
***Sexxlizzy  <<<<<< the albino  fighting for his human right  undecided  ***
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by jaybee3(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Haba!

Even if. You can help him out na. That's why he made you a mod, he trusts you to do the right thing when he is away. . . Volunteer or not, sole owner or not, what is bad is bad. . . And should be nipped in the bud, else it conflagrates, get's out of hand and you are left cleaning and locking threads after so much damage has been done when you could have just avoid it all together, by nipping it immediately a hopeless thread is created. . .
[/size]

I get you point bro but i ask again what's the point, it never stops even when attacked from that angle.
Besides, we all have very busy life ya know.
My view is NL will only change when the owner is ready to move forward via a different direction.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
C0rk you are just a nut case, grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by bekay911(f): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

@ Sexkillz cool it,kedu ife e selu today?ping me joor.
so ur now interested in sexkillz. BTW r u ibo
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by MrCork17: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hello bakery911 . How are you. No bread today? angry
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2011
jay bee:

I get you point bro but i ask again what's the point, it never stops even when attacked from that angle.
Besides, we all have very busy life ya know.
My view is NL will only change when the owner is ready to move forward via a different direction.

[size=14pt]I agree with the emboldened. But mukina once boasted that when attacked from that angle, it works magic. So i keep wondering why she lets it digress so low.

Well if the owner doesn't do something soon, his site would become a very big joke. . . I'm sure he knows this too. Well until he does, i'll whip goats deservedly in the best way i can. So more thread cleaning and locking, because you know how stubborn goats are na, but my whip is strong too. . . wink[/size]
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by slimyem: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2011
thank heavens i never join the word-bashing and all.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by MrCork17: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
Can you people pliss stick with the topic instead of acting like Nigerians!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies, This Should Stop.... / How Text Messages Made Partners Expose Themselves (snapahot) / Ladies Will You Rather Date Or Marry This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.