Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Romance Section Is A War Zone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Is A War Zone (3450 Views)

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by tellwisdom: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2011
Please no one should try removing my post again oo!!. Im nt that nice when it comes to INTERNET SECURITIES OO # Always hungry to dismantle undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
bekay911:

so your now interested in sexkillz. BTW r u ibo
So you are just noticing that we are friends?because we fight?of course we fight but that's what friendship is all about. And yeah I'm FBI(full blooded igbo)
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
@freecocoa, so u be ibo girl Hmmmmm
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Beync(f): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
Op is a pot calling kettle balck
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

So you are just noticing that we are friends?because we fight?of course we fight but that's what friendship is all about. And yeah I'm FBI(full blooded igbo)
no wonder u too like money grin grin grin grin grin grin
like the day wey u dey beg me for facebook to send u five hundred pounds grin
grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2011
Boyloaf:

@freecocoa, so u be ibo girl Hmmmmm
Ah manloaf my guy,I can be any tribe at any time,it depends on which the situation at that time requires,and for you I can be ijaw,urhobo or any language you like from the niger delta.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2011
lefulefu:

no wonder u too like money grin grin grin grin grin grin
like the day wey u dey beg me for facebook to send u five hundred pounds grin
grin
See this one o,you dey facebook?(Shocked)come make I keep you for house,dey pay you as my gateman.my maiguard sef Behind pass you,I'm a big girl no be mouth.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

See this one o,you dey facebook?(Shocked)come make I keep you for house,dey pay you as my gateman.my maiguard sef Behind pass you,I'm a big girl no be mouth.
yeye girl u think say be aboki? .na wich connection a big boy like me go get with that ur wooden gate for that ur face-me-i-face-you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
lefulefu:

yeye girl u think say be aboki? .na wich connection a big boy like me go get with that your wooden gate for that your face-me-i-face-you grin grin grin grin grin grin
You see,na wetin go make you remain poor be that,now pay attention,hey nigga imma make your life berra,you ain't gatta hawk gala all over oshoodi no more,jes be humble and imma do you right.now does that sound like AJ english to you?you better sharpen up and take the offer while it lasts.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by MrsChima1(f): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
LMAO@dumb arse people fighting raise revenue  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What about intelligence and substance?   lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

You see,na wetin go make you remain poor be that,now pay attention,hey nigga imma make your life berra,you ain't gatta hawk gala all over oshoodi no more,jes be humble and imma do you right.now does that sound like AJ english to you?you better sharpen up and take the offer while it lasts.
make i go register for ur school?
somebody here say u be headmistress so na true im talk?
anyway is your school named Freecocoa group of schools? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@dumb arse people fighting raise revenue  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What about intelligence and substance?   lipsrsealed
Eh madam chima why must u bring ur big yansh into every issue? grin.see as ur weight just dey lag dis thread grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by MrsChima1(f): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
lefulefu:

Eh madam chima why must u bring your big yansh into every issue? grin.see as your weight just dey lag dis thread grin grin grin grin grin

A dumb arse.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by jaybee3(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2011
Yo sexy Q
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by MrsChima1(f): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2011
jay bee:

Yo sexy Q

You still remember the picture huh? tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by jaybee3(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2011
The imaginary one?
Permanently stored in tha heart Q kiss
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by MrsChima1(f): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
jay bee:

The imaginary one?
Permanently stored in tha heart Q kiss

Do I need to refresh your memory AGAIN? You sent me a message asking me to repost the picture again. Ooooooooh! Righhhht! Shhh. Winks.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by tellwisdom: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2011
Feechocho, is an old woman looking fr young blud embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2011
tellwisdom:

Feechocho, is an old woman looking fr young blud embarassed embarassed
An old headmistress u mean? grin
she be say make i come register for her school grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
lefulefu:

An old headmistress u mean? grin
she be say make i come register for her school grin grin grin
Lefool I actually own two schools and one is for the less privileged and mentally deranged people,now I could allow you register here under close supervision,so you don't cause a distraction with your raving madness,what say you?incase you don't get what I mean cos you only understand pidgin,call your twin madman Da doctor to help yoi break it down.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by iyatrustee(f): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Lefool I actually own two schools and one is for the less privileged and mentally deranged people,now I could allow you register here under close supervision,so you don't cause a distraction with your raving madness,what say you?incase you don't get what I mean cos you only understand pidgin,call your twin madman Da doctor to help yoi break it down.

i cant believe you called my darling undecided dat angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

[size=20pt]Lefool I actually own two schools and one is for the less privileged and mentally deranged people,now I could allow you register here under close supervision,so you don't cause a distraction with your raving madness,what say you?incase you don't get what I mean cos you only understand pidgin,call your twin madman Da doctor to help yoi break it down.[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

i cant believe you called my darling undecided dat angry angry angry angry
IYA I'm sorry but you need to change "darling"ASAP,that guy is a loon.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Natasha2(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wow freecocoa that's great the next project should be a rehab
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wow freecocoa that's great the next project should be a rehab
Yeah my angel,that's in the pipeline too,you know my heart goes out to all these crazies here.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by 195(f): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
smh undecided
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 19, 2011
seedord247:

yawns!!!
190 what's the time in Uk because it's already 2:28am here.

[size=28pt]Epic pwnage!![/size]  grin grin

you deserve a bottle of the finest rum for that!! grin
joblessness seems to be a contagious disease to a lot NL's UK based folks tongue grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by 195(f): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2011
^see this one undecided
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53am On Nov 20, 2011
Hmmmmm poster registered bacteria from the bahamas, wait o u get liver to open dis thread u dey MAD angry. I for 1 no u are d reason romance gal posters fight and bash bcus all u post is discombulated(et al my boi killz) , half ur posts share d same mumulistics qualities u possess.Now d good bit if u weren't such a member of galatia I for reason ur post,u and I no dis post is to generate riot jus dat we no fit loot server.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2011
With u as the war lord
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Amya(f): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2011
REALITY101:

With u as the war lord

he he hehe. . . I can almost picture it! Idowuogbo the warrior princess.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Idowuogbo(f): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2011
Amara sori amya y now me warrior princess, wetin u wan call freecocoa then Gangstress looooLll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Every Guy Wants To Know! / Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views / Is He After My Body Or What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.