Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra (43282 Views)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Jewessgratitud3: 11:17am On Apr 06
Me wen be say to wear bra these days na war undecided

Thank God, My in-laws are not that irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Forumites: 11:17am On Apr 06
mariahAngel:

Politics? You cause more chaos on Romance section. cheesy
Well sha, you can be unpredictably crazy anywhere. Hahahaha

By the way, this your moniker don take style last o. 😀
I just love you guys friendship and that was how it used to be when nairaland was top notch. Not all these shenanigans marauding with political nonsense. I remember one guy “Beaf”. Oh damn!! Nairaland used to be cool. Anyway you guys should maintain it. One love.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Allisgud: 11:17am On Apr 06
I love breast I will suck my wife breast for breakfast every morning when I get married

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by ufotunang: 11:17am On Apr 06
That is why bra sellers are complaining of low sales and patronage nowadays... because many girls do not wear bra nowadays 🙄

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Bfly: 11:18am On Apr 06
It is like a brother in law going about his brother house shirtless with six packs and only boxer that bulges out always.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:18am On Apr 06
ufotunang:
..yes na .so that you do not cause confusion 🙄
confusion as how? I dey my dey let my breast breathe oooo
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by stealmatic(m): 11:18am On Apr 06
EreluRoz:

Deactivation process isn't working that's what's keeping me. 😆

You guys should go and get a room, instead of this

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by DeGods007(m): 11:19am On Apr 06
pretydiva:
Your sister in law is like a sister to you. Only Men with no self control can do otherwise

How can she be a sister to me when her senior sister is giving me mad erection?

Let her guide her boobs very well... What is all these sisters talk for angry

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:19am On Apr 06
CCIA:

Na the hide your menstrual blood stains?

you no get money buy pad? cool
I'm not poor like you using one boxer for a whole week
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by ufotunang: 11:24am On Apr 06
AcadaWriter:
Are you tempted by your sister-in-law or what?
..then why is she advertising her market to her sister husband 🙄

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Amigoss: 11:25am On Apr 06
Jewessgratitud3:

So nothing wrong with your brother in-law showing off his gbola print wearing his sweatpants in your family house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by ufotunang: 11:26am On Apr 06
mariahAngel:
Are you tempted by your sister-in-law or what?
...then why is she advertising her market to her sister husband 🙄

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by ufotunang: 11:27am On Apr 06
She is a husband snatcher..the sister should be careful of her

5 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by udemzyudex(m): 11:27am On Apr 06
ojun50:
Breast is life, allow her to display it. Just watch and close yr eyes.
Watch and close eyes how?
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Amigoss: 11:27am On Apr 06
Allisgud:
I love breast I will suck my wife breast for breakfast every morning when I get married

undecided

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by oziezu: 11:29am On Apr 06
Honestey:

Even almighty Jesus got tempted what more of human.

How was he tempted?
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by CCIA: 11:29am On Apr 06
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm not poor like you using one boxer for a whole week
that smell in between your legs shaa grin
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by ufotunang: 11:29am On Apr 06
MrBrownJay1:
shouldnt you also say:"as a married man, you shouldnt remotely look at your spouse's sister/friends in such a manner anyway?
"

it says a lot about a man who cant even control himself, because regardless of whether it is his wife's sister OR the olosho shopping at the mall, if you cant control yourself (when you see tittays jiggling) then you will ALWAYS fall!
..then why should she be advertising her market to her sister husband 🙄

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by ufotunang: 11:30am On Apr 06
EmmyMaestro:
So which one is more tempting, the one with bra or the one without bra
..the one advertising her boobs 🙄
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by FitCorper: 11:31am On Apr 06
illicit:

So Rachel and Leah nko?

They are sisters married to Jacob

This was preached just last week Sunday in church and don’t forget Jacob was forced and deceived so he had to work for another 7years or so. But you see that one about Adultery, I know that very well as I read it in the wise book of proverb.
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by sunsweet33: 11:31am On Apr 06
…why is this even a topic of conversation..?

What are you trying to do in another lady’s house without a bra.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by GenFunction: 11:32am On Apr 06
EbenezerTriumph:
she was, she was infact one of the best ladies on this forum till she mixed up with the bad eggs here (can't mention their monikers) and they injected the contagious bitterness to her and she became one of them.
Now she curses and insults serially.
Can't recall during the election period how she personally insulted and cursed me due to electoral differences.
Nairaland dey change person character.
LOL
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by illicit(m): 11:32am On Apr 06
FitCorper:

This was preached just last week Sunday in church and don’t forget Jacob was forced and deceived so he had to work for another 7years or so. But you see that one about Adultery, I know that very well as I read it in the wise book of proverb.

So what's the point of not sleeping with two sisters
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by illicit(m): 11:34am On Apr 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Pics or I don't believe u

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Jewessgratitud3: 11:35am On Apr 06
Amigoss:

So nothing wrong with your brother in-law showing off his gbola print wearing his sweatpants in your family house

If he decides to be foolish na him sabi. By the way the two are not the same thing.
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Jewessgratitud3: 11:36am On Apr 06
illicit:

Pics or I don't believe u

You never talk wetin you dey find for my side.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by ufotunang: 11:38am On Apr 06
Holluwhakemmy:
confusion as how? I dey my dey let my breast breathe oooo
Ok but let it breathe inside your bra 🙄

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Drbarmes(m): 11:39am On Apr 06
dkidd:

For where? They now take it to the streets even matured married wives and this is most annoying cos I don't know what these women want again. They just throw on a light T-shirt big long breasts dangling with huge nipples everywhere in ur face 👀 and to think they walk past their husbands to step out of the house.
the worst are the ones who wear light tops that are somehow transparent without bra underneath
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Fearcom(m): 11:39am On Apr 06
FitCorper:
Bro in d Old Testament. God specifically warned against sleeping with two daughters from the same house. It is taboo. I just de pity how una de reason, d worst na those sleeping with married women. Solomon just summarize am say na who lack understanding go fit run married women.

Then why did JACOB MARRY TWO SISTERS OF THE SAME PARENTS in the same old testament? Uhmm?
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by GenFunction: 11:40am On Apr 06
CCIA:

Holluwhakemmy is waiting for a God fearing man. grin
lol
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:40am On Apr 06
ufotunang:
Ok but let it breathe inside your bra 🙄
No it needs natural air at times
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:41am On Apr 06
CCIA:

that smell in between your legs shaa grin
I'm not a dirty boy like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral / Hubby Won't Talk To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.