Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra (43348 Views)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by sunsweet33: 11:42am On Apr 06
AfDapone:

Jezebel self dey wear revealing sexy bra in her own time. You see this generation girls, they actually prefer to roam about the way Adam and Eve were roaming before they messed up. Imagine girls traveling long distance o, at bus park, no bra, chai.

That’s the handwork of the #freethenipple movement cheesy
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by twilliamx(m): 11:42am On Apr 06
mariahAngel:
Are you tempted by your sister-in-law or what?
still the opposite sex and opp sex attract. It's a natural law

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by GenFunction: 11:43am On Apr 06
Kemadealadire:
As a man, you should be disciplined enough not to notice such.
U are talking abt breast o

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Apr 06
Lol
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Amigoss: 11:46am On Apr 06
Jewessgratitud3:

If he decides to be foolish na him sabi. By the way the two are not the same thing.

How is it not the same?
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by GenFunction: 11:47am On Apr 06
abobote:

What is with both of you, how could you guys just take over the thread?
Witches reunion,jus leave erelu nd co.
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Stallione(m): 11:47am On Apr 06
ojun50:
Breast is life, allow her to display it. Just watch and close yr eyes.
Ok after watching the standing nipples, ur life span will get increased. Huncle i dey hail oo undecided
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by illicit(m): 11:49am On Apr 06
Jewessgratitud3:

You never talk wetin you dey find for my side.

🥵
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by TrackerSK: 11:49am On Apr 06
I so much love breast .Men should try to suck @ least one breast a day
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by GenFunction: 11:52am On Apr 06
Jewessgratitud3:
Me wen be say to wear bra these days na war undecided

Thank God, My in-laws are not that irresponsible.
That ur sista don too try 4 u abeg no fvck her husband.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by CCIA: 11:52am On Apr 06
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm not a dirty boy like you
I am sure you only need to bend your head and sniff it to get high grin
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by GenFunction: 11:54am On Apr 06
Holluwhakemmy:
confusion as how? I dey my dey let my breast breathe oooo
BREAST GET NOSE? Ashawo dae ur eye 100

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by GenFunction: 11:58am On Apr 06
Fearcom:

Then why did JACOB MARRY TWO SISTERS OF THE SAME PARENTS in the same old testament? Uhmm?
Jacob do am,e right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:59am On Apr 06
GenFunction:
BREAST GET NOSE? Ashawo dae ur eye 100
No not at all
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by OvertheTop(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06
TheTravelingOne:
This is COMMON sense which most females here don’t have. & Also, the goal i have noticed is to tempt as many males as possible using anything sexual. Seems y’all are raised this way. Don’t know. But it’s weird.
& yes I’m a female too. But I wasn’t raised like these people.

Why Do Most Ladies (walking/strolling) like to: Try to make eye contact with the Drivers of On-coming Luxury Car (sometimes not even luxury cars) even though she is married, or even while walking with another guy at the moment

Why do Married Ladies (Pull up their T-shirts to Unveil their Bum like the single ones)
what are they still looking for since they already have a Husband?
I understand the Single ones do to it to Attract Potential Suitors.....But Married ladies, why do they do it too?

it really baffles me?
what is she looking for?

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by mignone(f): 12:01pm On Apr 06
dkidd:

For where? They now take it to the streets even matured married wives and this is most annoying cos I don't know what these women want again. They just throw on a light T-shirt big long breasts dangling with huge nipples everywhere in ur face 👀 and to think they walk past their husbands to step out of the house.
Very annoying $ indecent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by TheWinterBird(f): 12:02pm On Apr 06
I would never do such.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by PointZerom: 12:05pm On Apr 06
pretydiva:

E go soon put you for trouble

Seems you didn't read my signature.
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by bewla(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06
mariahAngel:
as have not seen you your word tempt me
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Faposky95: 12:12pm On Apr 06
mariahAngel:
Ask Ooohhhh
If not for the Polygamism in the DNA...wetin concern you with your Sister in Law......
If she like, make she dey open totoski......as welcomed as she is....na her sister i go talk to.
I'm a man....not a ballistic dick looking to bomb
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Johnjustice: 12:15pm On Apr 06
Before nko
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Greenfaces: 12:16pm On Apr 06
mariahAngel:
is this your opinion on a woman not embarrassing her self and her sisters husband. What is she looking for in his house naked please?

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Truvelisback(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06
mariahAngel:
There are lots of temptations in it. She might be directly or indirectly seducing him.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Druss(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06
pretydiva:
Your sister in law is like a sister to you. Only Men with no self control can do otherwise

No. A sister in law is not a sister. It has nothing to do with self control. The lady should dress properly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Druss(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06
FitCorper:
Bro in d Old Testament. God specifically warned against sleeping with two daughters from the same house. It is taboo. I just de pity how una de reason, d worst na those sleeping with married women. Solomon just summarize am say na who lack understanding go fit run married women.

Where did GOD state this about sisters? I would like the exact verse.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/nlt/leviticus/passage/?q=leviticus+18:8-28

This is the verse you want to state most likely but nothing about wife or wife's sisters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Druss(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06
MrBrownJay1:
shouldnt you also say:"as a married man, you shouldnt remotely look at your spouse's sister/friends in such a manner anyway?
"

it says a lot about a man who cant even control himself, because regardless of whether it is his wife's sister OR the olosho shopping at the mall, if you cant control yourself (when you see tittays jiggling) then you will ALWAYS fall!

One shouldn't look. However the sister should also dress appropriately. Also this has nothing to do with being a man. It is natural for men to be attracted. What will be wrong is the man acting on his desire or allowing the temptation within his control to continue!

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by vRendoh(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06
OvuoKoh!
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by grandstar(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06
true!
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Segzy19: 12:37pm On Apr 06
I agree! There is no need to consciously or unconsciously put your sister's husband to temptations. If the pressure is too much, he may succumb one day.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Bimpe29: 12:38pm On Apr 06
That's morally right and necessary to ensure sanity.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by FreeStuffsNG: 12:39pm On Apr 06
Stephen2324:
As a lady you can’t be in your married sister house and not wearing a bra. As long as you’re stepping out of your room to the kitchen or anywhere in the house you have to be on brassiere.
She can but I will not even see it sef. Your sister in law is like your blood Sister, seeing her romantically ,let alone sexually , makes you a pervert. I ain't one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India / You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. / Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.