Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. (896 Views)

There's A Force Darker Than Satan? / When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is β€˜Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 10:32pm On Apr 06
budaatum:

Yet we read that after she nourished herself with knowledge and her eyes had opened, she unselfishly nourished ignorant naked Adam so his eyes opened too, and both [b]freed themselves from slavery [/b]and became self employed and went on to populate the earth together

See mad devil! Someone who became a slave to all that she begs for everything. You be mad devil before.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Kez11: 10:55pm On Apr 06
Anybody with a discerning mind would know the Adam story doesn't add up.

3 Likes

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Iamanoited: 12:34am On Apr 07
NO. GOD IS NOT EVIL AT ALL. GOD IS LIGHT, GOODNESS AND LIFE. ALL THESE ARE RIGHTEOUS. GOD IS PLANNING PRODUCTION AND CONTROL OF ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS. AS GOD PLANS AND PRODUCES, HE KEEPS SATAN WITH HIM TO CHISEL OUT ALL ROUGHNESS IN THE WORKS.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by kingxsamz(m): 12:42am On Apr 07
Veecruz:

Lying blasphemous devil. So when your children go to play in the field you set them up for their playmates to harm them?

May your living be an eternal trategy full of blody deaths and eternal.sufferiing.

Lol, sheep. Do you purposely plant harmful substances where your children go to play?

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by vdestro: 12:59am On Apr 07
kingxsamz:

Lol, sheep. Do you purposely plant harmful substances where your children go to play?

Deviil pikin. Do you not purposely plant swings and jangulovers for your children to play with yet they harmed themselves with them?
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 6:22am On Apr 07
Veecruz:

See mad devil! Someone who became a slave to all that she begs for everything. You be mad devil before.

Who is the "Someone who became a slave to all that she begs for everything" please?

Who and where did she beg?

Thank you.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by esije: 6:57am On Apr 07
EnemyofGod2:
Today Let us start with Genesis chapter 3.

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
-- Genesis 3:1

Now according to this passage, serpent which is devil was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

so God knew Satan is more intelligent,more wise, more powerful than every other creature yet he allowed Satan to move freely in the garden.what did he expect ?

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
-- Genesis 3:2

But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
-- Genesis 3:3

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
-- Genesis 3:4

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
-- Genesis 3:5

This passage clearly shows that God lied to them.God told them if they eat the fruit πŸ“πŸ‘ they will die but Satan said NO they will not die,rather their eyes will be open they will be like God known good and bad.

now let us look at the Bible again and see what happens to them after they eat the fruit.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
-- Genesis 3:6

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
-- Genesis 3:7

Do you see why I said God is a Lia ? After the both of them eat the fruit their eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons.

Remember this people were naked for how many years but they didn't know until they eat the fruit .

please use your open mind and tell me who is lying between God Satan ?

Did they actually die as God promised them ?
The answer is big NO.

Let us look at the Bible again.

And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
-- Genesis 3:8

And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
-- Genesis 3:9

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
-- Genesis 3:10

And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
-- Genesis 3:11

Do you see ? God told them they will die but rather,instead of them to die, their eyes got opened they now know the difference between good and bad.they refused to die,Adam live for more than 500 years before he finally died.

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
-- Genesis 3:22

God is so afraid that he said behold, the man is become as one of us to know good and evil,lest he put forth his hands and take also of the tree of life and eat and live forever.

God don't even want man to live forever

My question is,why did God hide the secret of the tree, from the Adam and eve?

Now let us look at what God did to them after they eat the fruit.

Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
-- Genesis 3:23

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
-- Genesis 3:24

God now drove out the man , and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Angel CHERUBIM, and a flaming sword which turned every way to keep the way of the tree of life.

My question is, before Adam and eve eat the fruit, why didn't God placed this Angel CHERUBIM to guard this fruit ?

Lordleed,workch,maxinDHouse,Dtruthspeaker,budaatum,kobojunkie,mrpresident1,lucyfire,Nlfpmod,Aemmyjah,etc.
be calming down brother
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by kingxsamz(m): 9:29am On Apr 07
vdestro:

Deviil pikin. Do you not purposely plant swings and jangulovers for your children to play with yet they harmed themselves with them?

Lol, clown. Was the tree Adam and Eve ate from planted so they could eat or play with it? πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by vdestro: 9:36am On Apr 07
kingxsamz:

Lol, clown. Was the tree Adam and Eve ate from planted so they could eat or play with it? πŸ˜‚

Devil pikin, If they had used the fruit for football as we used oranges, they would not have been harmed,
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:49am On Apr 07
Stop mocking the creator...seems you have been watching alot of the enki and annunaki series angry sad sad

The bible has been doctored by Europeans ....know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by vdestro: 9:55am On Apr 07
valentineuwakwe:
Stop mocking the creator...seems you have been watching alot of the enki and annunaki series angry sad sad

The bible has been doctored by Europeans ....know this and know peace!

It was doctored yet the devil Europeans hate to hear anything from the bible and cannot stand it? Seems you need to change your diet.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by kingxsamz(m): 10:37am On Apr 07
vdestro:

Devil pikin, If they had used the fruit for football as we used oranges, they would not have been harmed,

Sheeple, which reasonable person places a dangerous fruit in the midst of children to play with?
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by vdestro: 11:45am On Apr 07
kingxsamz:

Sheeple, which reasonable person places a dangerous fruit in the midst of children to play with?

Devil pikin, see am you don dey.change mouth. We place dangerous kolanut, biiterkola and breadfruit trees for our children to play hide and seek/catch me if you can with
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by kingxsamz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07
vdestro:

Devil pikin, see am you don dey.change mouth. We place dangerous kolanut, biiterkola and breadfruit trees for our children to play hide and seek/catch me if you can with

Lol, OI0do. How are those things you mentioned harmful? And if they're actually harmful, does it make sense to place them in the midst of children?
You don't even know how to construct your argument. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by vdestro: 12:54pm On Apr 07
kingxsamz:

Lol, OI0do. How are those things you mentioned harmful? And if they're actually harmful, does it make sense to place them in the midst of children?
You don't even know how to construct your argument. πŸ˜‚

See your olodo sef, if pikin chop unripe kolanut or biitter kola or even ripe breadfruit you no know say na mortuary be dat? grin

Yet south south children plenty well well and many of them be papa today and those treed still dey yard with dia own children playing catcher and hide and seek for on top. grin

Try dey go village make you get sense. grin
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by kingxsamz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07
vdestro:

See your olodo sef, if pikin chop unripe kolanut or biitter kola or even ripe breadfruit you no know say na mortuary be dat? grin

Yet south south children plenty well well and many of them be papa today and those treed still dey yard with dia own children playing catcher and hide and seek for on top. grin

Try dey go village make you get sense. grin

This ol0dO is still missing the point, lol.
If you know that it can kiII children and keeping it around your kids will sureIy kill them, why put it in their midst?
You're doing a very poor job presenting your argument. Signs of unintelligence, maybe, I'm not sure. πŸ€”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by vdestro: 1:05pm On Apr 07
kingxsamz:

This ol0dO is still missing the point, lol.
If you know that it can kiII children and keeping it around your kids will sureIy kill them, why put it in their midst?
You're doing a very poor job presenting your argument. Signs of unintelligence, maybe, I'm not sure. πŸ€”

South south no know say these fruits fit kill children, yet the trees full yard? You no get any correct yarn wey you fit say. grin
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by kingxsamz(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07
vdestro:

South south no know say these fruits fit kill children, yet the trees full yard? You no get any correct yarn wey you fit say. grin

You're not quite bright and you present very poor responses. Please do everyone a favour and refrain from such discussions.

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Zaheertyler(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07
EnemyofGod2:
Today Let us start with Genesis chapter 3.

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
-- Genesis 3:1

Now according to this passage, serpent which is devil was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

so God knew Satan is more intelligent,more wise, more powerful than every other creature yet he allowed Satan to move freely in the garden.what did he expect ?

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
-- Genesis 3:2

But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
-- Genesis 3:3

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
-- Genesis 3:4

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
-- Genesis 3:5

This passage clearly shows that God lied to them.God told them if they eat the fruit πŸ“πŸ‘ they will die but Satan said NO they will not die,rather their eyes will be open they will be like God known good and bad.

now let us look at the Bible again and see what happens to them after they eat the fruit.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
-- Genesis 3:6

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
-- Genesis 3:7

Do you see why I said God is a Lia ? After the both of them eat the fruit their eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons.

Remember this people were naked for how many years but they didn't know until they eat the fruit .

please use your open mind and tell me who is lying between God Satan ?

Did they actually die as God promised them ?
The answer is big NO.

Let us look at the Bible again.

And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
-- Genesis 3:8

And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
-- Genesis 3:9

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
-- Genesis 3:10

And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
-- Genesis 3:11

Do you see ? God told them they will die but rather,instead of them to die, their eyes got opened they now know the difference between good and bad.they refused to die,Adam live for more than 500 years before he finally died.

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
-- Genesis 3:22

God is so afraid that he said behold, the man is become as one of us to know good and evil,lest he put forth his hands and take also of the tree of life and eat and live forever.

God don't even want man to live forever

My question is,why did God hide the secret of the tree, from the Adam and eve?

Now let us look at what God did to them after they eat the fruit.

Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
-- Genesis 3:23

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
-- Genesis 3:24

God now drove out the man , and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Angel CHERUBIM, and a flaming sword which turned every way to keep the way of the tree of life.

My question is, before Adam and eve eat the fruit, why didn't God placed this Angel CHERUBIM to guard this fruit ?

Lordleed,workch,maxinDHouse,Dtruthspeaker,budaatum,kobojunkie,mrpresident1,lucyfire,Nlfpmod,Aemmyjah,etc.
Did they become Gods?

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 10:32pm On Apr 09
vdestro:

Apart from God being pissed off that they would be playing football with his precious fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil instead of "put in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it", how do you know the God would not have harmed them for playing football with his precious fruit?

And why is it that you are so insulting?

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 10:43pm On Apr 09
Zaheertyler:

Did they become Gods?

I'd say, yes. Though, becoming Gods is an ongoing process that only began with Adam and Eve and continued to Jesus and us today. According to the Bible, that is.

We might not have learnt not to say "Nepa", after our "Let there be light" fails, but we definitely have evolved from lighting the night with palm oil and might one day go nuclear.

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Iamanoited: 4:13am On Apr 10
SATAN AND CHRIST ARE MONIKERS OF GOD IN MEDIA TONQUE.

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Iamanoited: 4:19am On Apr 10
SATAN AND CHRIST ARE MONIKERS OF GOD IN MEDIA TONQUE.

Please don't joke with SATAN. He is an Examiner all the time.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Iamanoited: 4:26am On Apr 10
SATAN IS EVIL ON EARTH: IT IS LUCIFER IN FIRST ADAM AND JESUS IN SECOND ADAM.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Iamanoited: 4:31am On Apr 10
GOD IS NOT EVIL AT ALL. SATAN IS NOT INNOCENT. GOD IS PLANNING AND CONTROL. SATAN IS THE QUALITY CONTROLLER OF GOD.

IF SATAN DOESN'T DESCEND ON EMEFIELE AND BUHARI NOW, NIGERIA WILL BE BACK TO 00BC.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 4:57am On Apr 10
budaatum:

Apart from God being pissed off that they would be playing football with his precious fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil instead of "put in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it", how do you know the God would not have harmed them for playing football with his precious fruit?

And why is it that you are so insulting?

Simple. Playing football with fruits does not harm
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 4:59am On Apr 10
budaatum:

I'd say, yes. Though, becoming Gods is an ongoing process that only began with Adam and Eve and continued to Jesus and us today. According to the Bible, that is.

We might not have learnt not to say "Nepa", after our "Let there be light" fails, but we definitely have evolved from lighting the night with palm oil and might one day go nuclear.

Were they not already gods even before eating the fruit?

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by NaijaPrince18: 6:43am On Apr 10
Aswear Nigerians might be evil cause what is this post
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by faceland: 6:46am On Apr 10
harqinhola:
Try change your plug Abeg . This particular plug Dey add something else to your Igbo .

Just found out that the religion section has the real entertainment.

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Emmanuel30a2: 11:29am On Apr 10
EnemyofGod2 Ati ri o... We don see you...
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by EnemyofGod2: 2:45pm On Apr 11
grin grin grin grin what's entertainment here ?

faceland:

Just found out that the religion section has the real entertainment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family / A Wonderful Experience That Happened To Me Years Back. / Goal Setting,nothing Is Impossible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.