Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. (897 Views)

There's A Force Darker Than Satan? / When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is โ€˜Brotherโ€™, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by faceland: 2:50pm On Apr 11
EnemyofGod2:
grin grin grin grin what's entertainment here ?

The Yaba Left escapees. They full here.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by oteneaaron(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11
EnemyofGod2:
Today Let us start with Genesis chapter 3.

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
-- Genesis 3:1

Now according to this passage, serpent which is devil was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

so God knew Satan is more intelligent,more wise, more powerful than every other creature yet he allowed Satan to move freely in the garden.what did he expect ?

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
-- Genesis 3:2

But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
-- Genesis 3:3

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
-- Genesis 3:4

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
-- Genesis 3:5

This passage clearly shows that God lied to them.God told them if they eat the fruit ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ they will die but Satan said NO they will not die,rather their eyes will be open they will be like God known good and bad.

now let us look at the Bible again and see what happens to them after they eat the fruit.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
-- Genesis 3:6

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
-- Genesis 3:7

Do you see why I said God is a Lia ? After the both of them eat the fruit their eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons.

Remember this people were naked for how many years but they didn't know until they eat the fruit .

please use your open mind and tell me who is lying between God Satan ?

Did they actually die as God promised them ?
The answer is big NO.

Let us look at the Bible again.

And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
-- Genesis 3:8

And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
-- Genesis 3:9

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
-- Genesis 3:10

And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
-- Genesis 3:11

Do you see ? God told them they will die but rather,instead of them to die, their eyes got opened they now know the difference between good and bad.they refused to die,Adam live for more than 500 years before he finally died.

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
-- Genesis 3:22

God is so afraid that he said behold, the man is become as one of us to know good and evil,lest he put forth his hands and take also of the tree of life and eat and live forever.

God don't even want man to live forever

My question is,why did God hide the secret of the tree, from the Adam and eve?

Now let us look at what God did to them after they eat the fruit.

Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
-- Genesis 3:23

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
-- Genesis 3:24

God now drove out the man , and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Angel CHERUBIM, and a flaming sword which turned every way to keep the way of the tree of life.

My question is, before Adam and eve eat the fruit, why didn't God placed this Angel CHERUBIM to guard this fruit ?

Lordleed,workch,maxinDHouse,Dtruthspeaker,budaatum,kobojunkie,mrpresident1,lucyfire,Nlfpmod,Aemmyjah,etc.

The story of Adam and Eve is one of the greatest conspiracies in human history.

Because of this story, Women have been vilified.

According to the ancient Sumerian story of creation, "God" or "The Lord" in this story corresponds to the Sumerian god called Enlil while the "serpent" is his half brother Enki.

According to the Sumerian story of creation, Enlil never wanted mankind to acquire knowledge of themselves - he wanted them to simply be mindless slaves - but Enki had other plans...

The Gnostic Christians had a different point of view, just like the OP, the Gnostics also believed that the "God" of the old testament is actually the devil or satan - because he never wanted mankind to realize their true nature as divine beings or Gods - the Gnostics called the "God" of the old testament - Yaldaboath or the Demiurge.

Check out - "The Secret Gospel of John" and "The Nature of the Rulers."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by EnemyofGod2: 3:21pm On Apr 11
oteneaaron:

The story of Adam and Eve is one of the greatest conspiracies in human history.

Because of this story, Women have been vilified.

According to the ancient Sumerian story of creation, "God" or "The Lord" in this story corresponds to the Sumerian god called Enlil while the "serpent" is his half brother Enki.

According to the Sumerian story of creation, Enlil never wanted mankind to acquire knowledge of themselves - he wanted them to simply be mindless slaves - but Enki had other plans...

The Gnostic Christians had a different point of view, just like the OP, the Gnostics also believed that the "God" of the old testament is actually the devil or satan - because he never wanted mankind to realize their true nature as divine beings or Gods - the Gnostics called the "God" of the old testament - Yaldaboath or the Demiurge.

Check out - "The Secret Gospel of John" and "The Nature of the Rulers."

Wow,I will like to read that book ๐Ÿ“š, can you please share the link to me ?
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by oteneaaron(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11
EnemyofGod2:

It's not just one book - there are MANY.

The two books I mentioned are part of what is called the NAG HAMADI SCIPTURES.

Just like the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Nag Hammadi Scriptures is a collection of thirteen papyrus codices-bound books that were buried near the city of Nag Hammadi in Upper Egypt most likely in the second century CE.

These books were written by another branch of Christianity - called the Gnostic Christians -

"Gnosis" meant knowledge and this is what they believed:

Gnosticism is the belief that human beings contain a piece of God (the highest good or a divine spark) within themselves, which has fallen from the immaterial world into the bodies of humans. All physical matter is subject to decay, rotting, and death. Those bodies and the material world, created by an inferior being, are therefore evil. Trapped in the material world, but ignorant of its status, the pieces of God require knowledge (gnosis) to inform them of their true status. That knowledge must come from outside the material world, and the agent who brings it is the savior or redeemer.

The Gnostic Christians were a major force in the 1st and 2nd century CE but were eventually destroyed by the Catholic Church who had the support of Emperor Constantine.

The Gnostic Christians were called Heretics by the Catholic Church.

The Nag Hammadi Scriptures contain books like:

1. The Secret Book of John

2. The Nature of the Rulers

3. The Gospel of Thomas

4. The Gospel of Philip (It was mentioned in the book and movie by Dan Brown titled - The DaVinci Code)

5. The Gospel of Mary, etc.

Here is a link to download the book (remove the dot) - https://libgen(dot)rs/book/index.php?md5=16BCC59DC988DD0AD0F8D3831835326D

Also, to learn more about the Sumerian story of creation check out this book - The Chaldean Story of Genesis written by George Smith and first published in 1876 - from this book you also learn that the story of the flood in the bible is not original and was copied from the Sumerians.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 4:17pm On Apr 11
Veecruz:

Were they not already gods even before eating the fruit?

Adam and Eve were "not already gods". They were naked ignorant slaves who were made to work in the Garden of Eden.

Ref: https://www.nairaland.com/6795272/reeves-pass#106610434

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 7:10pm On Apr 11
budaatum:

Adam and Eve were "not already gods". They were naked ignorant slaves who were made to work in the Garden of Eden.

Ref: https://www.nairaland.com/6795272/reeves-pass#106610434

You call people who had no tasks masters like the Egyptians did to the hebrews and were free to even disobey, slaves? Badatom, i have always told you that you have gone mad.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 8:42pm On Apr 11
Veecruz:

You call people who had no tasks masters like the Egyptians did to the hebrews and were free to even disobey, slaves? Badatom, i have always told you that you have gone mad.

Guess I don't need to listen to those who can't bother to spell my name right, but if you knew anything you'd wonder if the Egyptians owned the garden, and Adam and Eve their slaves, since those keeping them Ignorant already ensured they lack freedom.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 10:19pm On Apr 11
budaatum:

Guess I don't need to listen to those who can't bother to spell my name right, but if you knew anything you'd wonder if the Egyptians owned the garden, and Adam and Eve their slaves, since those keeping them Ignorant already ensured they lack freedom.

If you were sane you would have known that the Egyptians did own gardens and they stood over afflicting their slaves.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 10:51pm On Apr 11
Veecruz:

If you were sane you would have known that the Egyptians did own gardens and they stood over afflicting their slaves.

Now think carefully about what you wrote above.

Would Egyptians not have afflicted their slaves by depriving them of knowledge?
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 11:01pm On Apr 11
budaatum:

Now think carefully about what you wrote above.

Would Egyptians not have afflicted their slaves by depriving them of knowledge?

If you had thought it properly, then you would have remembered that your education or lack of it does not prevent a person from being inslaved as proven by those who work in banks and places where they are not even allowed to take calls. And the slaves who work there have knowledge

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Tellmeastory: 12:20am On Apr 12
oteneaaron:

It's not just one book - there are MANY.

The two books I mentioned are part of what is called the NAG HAMADI SCIPTURES.

Just like the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Nag Hammadi Scriptures is a collection of thirteen papyrus codices-bound books that were buried near the city of Nag Hammadi in Upper Egypt most likely in the second century CE.

These books were written by another branch of Christianity - called the Gnostic Christians -

"Gnosis" meant knowledge and this is what they believed:

The Gnostic Christians were a major force in the 1st and 2nd century CE but were eventually destroyed by the Catholic Church who had the support of Emperor Constantine.

The Gnostic Christians were called Heretics by the Catholic Church.

The Nag Hammadi Scriptures contain books like:

1. The Secret Book of John

2. The Nature of the Rulers

3. The Gospel of Thomas

4. The Gospel of Philip (It was mentioned in the book and movie by Dan Brown titled - The DaVinci Code)

5. The Gospel of Mary, etc.

Here is a link to download the book (remove the dot) - https://libgen(dot)rs/book/index.php?md5=16BCC59DC988DD0AD0F8D3831835326D

Also, to learn more about the Sumerian story of creation check out this book - The Chaldean Story of Genesis written by George Smith and first published in 1876 - from this book you also learn that the story of the flood in the bible is not original and was copied from the Sumerians.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

You are indeed a wise man, and you have no idea how lucky and blessed you are to be exposed to gnosticism.

When I researched gnosticism, I just thought straight way, 'That's me....That's the truth'.

3 Likes

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Tellmeastory: 12:30am On Apr 12
EnemyofGod2:

The summary of gnosticism is that there is a Supreme Being who is 'hidden' or aloof, and that the bible 'God' Yahweh, is a lesser divinity or 'Archon', responsible for creating the (illusionary) material universe. He is not perfect, and is even regarded as having a flawed character.

The entire material world he created (which is an illusion) is seen as a spiritual downgrade of sorts. The real world is the non-materialist universe inaccessible to us in our five sense physical reality.

Only upon the death of the body or via out of body experiences can we regain access to the non-material universe of perfection from where our powerful immortal souls descended.

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Iamanoited: 6:14am On Apr 12
NO. GOD GIVES ORDERS TO SATAN. GOD IS VERY GOOD AND WISE. SATAN SOMETIMES USES CUNNINGNESS TO ACHIEVE HIS MISSION AND THAT IS NOT INNOCENT.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 6:41am On Apr 12
Veecruz:

If you had thought it properly, then you would have remembered that your education or lack of it does not prevent a person from being inslaved as proven by those who work in banks and places where they are not even allowed to take calls. And the slaves who work there have knowledge

Those who work in banks are not slaves, and actually beg for their jobs in banks, and wouldn't be hired if they lacked knowledge.

But this is not about banks, but about a story in a book that does describe the naked ignorant slavery of Adam and Eve and how Eve freed them from it.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 6:58am On Apr 12
budaatum:

Those who work in banks are not slaves, and actually beg for their jobs in banks, and wouldn't be hired if they lacked knowledge.

The bankers have already confessed that they are slaves. So end of the road for you.

budaatum:

But this is not about banks, but about a story in a book that does describe the naked ignorant slavery of Adam and Eve and how Eve freed them from it.

And the bible shows us free blessed Adam male and female who female Adam foolishly and fatally believed the lies which a devil like you sold and she killed a whole world because she stole and took what was not given to her.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by oteneaaron(m): 9:29am On Apr 12
Tellmeastory:

You are indeed a wise man, and you have no idea how lucky and blessed you are to be exposed to gnosticism.

When I researched gnosticism, I just thought straight way, 'That's me....That's the truth'.

Thank you for your kind words.

I agree that finding out the truth about Gnosticism is a big blessing.

If only billions of literalist Christians today could study the past and learn about the true origins of Christianity...

Moreso, when I realize that the teachings of the Gnostic Christians can be traced back to the ancient African country of Kemet aka Egypt, it warms my heart even more.

Our forefathers weren't savage after all, they gave the world philosophy, science, and now religion.

What an empowering idea!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 1:19pm On Apr 12
oteneaaron:

If only billions of literalist Christians today could study the past and learn about the true origins of Christianity...!

Just like cooking, too many books spoil the knowledge.

Secondly, on The flood, i pointed out that the mere fact Tell magazine is older than this day newspaper does not mean its report is truer than this day's newspaper's report. So, it goes to your ability to.discern Truth, which you are deficient in.

Else you would have known that you are committing a fallacy of "it is true because it was written (hearsay even) by the Sumerians" l like the people of Summeria did not lie and cannot lie.

Truth, is Truth regardless of old age or a day old.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 4:15pm On Apr 12
Veecruz:

The bankers have already confessed that they are slaves. So end of the road for you.
I would rather check if they work for free without a paycheck and with chains around their necks than just accept their words for it, but that's me I guess.

Veecruz:

And the bible shows us free blessed Adam male and female who female Adam foolishly and fatally believed the lies which a devil like you sold and she killed a whole world because she stole and took what was not given to her.
Your so called "free blessed Adam", who was ignorant and reduced to working in a garden instead of โ€œBe fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the groundโ€?

May you not be demoted like Adam was, and if you are demoted (gods forbid), may you have an Eve to save you.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 4:27pm On Apr 12
oteneaaron:

If only billions of literalist Christians today could study the past and learn about the true origins of Christianity...

Moreso, when I realize that the teachings of the Gnostic Christians can be traced back to the ancient African country of Kemet aka Egypt, it warms my heart even more.

Our forefathers weren't savage after all, they gave the world philosophy, science, and now religion.

What an empowering idea!

Many don't wonder why it is written that out of Egypt I called my Son, but it is a huge clue to the gnostic.

3 Likes

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 4:30pm On Apr 12
Veecruz:

Just like cooking, too many books spoil the knowledge.

You say this despite the fact that it is written that it is the lack of knowledge that kills?

Guess next you'd tell us scull na scam too, but hopefully only a few will heed your words.

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 6:16pm On Apr 12
budaatum:

You say this despite the fact that it is written that it is the lack of knowledge that kills?

Guess next you'd tell us scull na scam too, but hopefully only a few will heed your words.

Too many books spoil the knowledge! One good book is better than 100 books.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 6:26pm On Apr 12
budaatum:

Your so called "free blessed Adam", who was ignorant and reduced to working in a garden instead of โ€œBe fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the groundโ€?

May you not be demoted like Adam was, and if you are demoted (gods forbid), may you have an Eve to save you.

Where was he before he got reduced was it not the same Garden? Is it not rather that he even got reduced to go into a Cursed dry hard ground?

As i have told you, you are mad and i think yor madness has reached the level of sonmvagina and mindhacker.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 7:38pm On Apr 12
Veecruz:

Where was he before he got reduced was it not the same Garden?

"He" being the first humans God is written to have created in his own image, both male and female?

Definitely not in a tiny garden, since the first humans created in God's image were to โ€œBe fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the groundโ€, unless you want to argue that the sea was in the Garden of Eden.

But I guess you are one of those who believe the humans created both male and female in God's image is the Adam created from mud, despite the fact that their foods were different, with one given "every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it", and Adam having the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil deducted from his food.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 7:43pm On Apr 12
Veecruz:

Too many books spoil the knowledge! One good book is better than 100 books.

And yet, I know a man who disagrees with you.

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by bobestman(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12
oteneaaron:

What an empowering idea!
Good job bro. Adam was a tubeman created by Yahweh and his brother. They called him Lulu. In my tongue as the first ppl and ancient Sumerian it is Ululu which means death. Cos our ancestors never died untill Yahweh one of the sons of God created Ululu (thru him death came). We lived here as godmen before Adam. Yahweh is the god of chrislamjew. The OT God is Yahweh. We are in this age this will be revealed. It will crack religion in Afra
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 3:16am On Apr 13
budaatum:

And yet, I know a man who disagrees with you.

See how you confirm you are mad. Your response is so imsanely off point.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 3:40am On Apr 13
budaatum:

"He" being the first humans God is written to have created in his own image, both male and female?

Definitely not in a tiny garden, since the first humans created in God's image were to โ€œBe fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the groundโ€, unless you want to argue that the sea was in the Garden of Eden.

But I guess you are one of those who believe the humans created both male and female in God's image is the Adam created from mud, despite the fact that their foods were different, with one given "every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it", and Adam having the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil deducted from his food.

See how mad you are proving you are? First you, tried to dodge answering the question, Then you confess that he was in a Garden but not a tiny one. And the bible did not say it is a tiny garden.

Budaatum, the badatom, you have run mad like sonmvayina and mindhacker, and reasonable people do not relate with mad people, so Mad off!
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 8:16am On Apr 13
Veecruz:

See how mad you are proving you are? First you, tried to dodge answering the question, Then you confess that he was in a Garden but not a tiny one. And the bible did not say it is a tiny garden.

Looks like you have reading issues.

Compared to what the creation in God's image was meant to rule over and subdue and multiply in, any garden is obviously poxy and tiny and small.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 9:29am On Apr 13
budaatum:

Looks like you have reading issues.

Compared to what the creation in God's image was meant to rule over and subdue and multiply in, any garden is obviously poxy and tiny and small.

You are the mad one, so you have every issue including reading issues and that is what madness is!
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by sonmvayina(m): 10:18am On Apr 13
Veecruz:

Budaatum, the badatom, you have run mad like sonmvayina and mindhacker, and reasonable people do not relate with mad people, so Mad off!

You are not well at all...I suggest you see a psychiatrist..

What have I said that is wrong or those not make sense...?

Ewobi....Agbaya....
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 10:33am On Apr 13
sonmvayina:

You are not well at all...I suggest you see a psychiatrist..

What have I said that is wrong or those not make sense...?

Ewobi....Agbaya....

See why you should have never been a mad person before? Your mad reputation will always follow you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Christian; Do You Know About The Existence Of This Lizard?(Pix) / Pat Utomi / Between Now And May29th,let Us Pray!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.