Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics (31267 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / 'We Don’t Have Money To Fight COVID-19 But We Have God'-Adeboye Tells Bill Gates / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Expanse2020(m): 9:43am On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! The one who mocked your god is you, Adeboye! You claimed your god drinks tea with you. You forgot to mention the type and brand. grin
Did you want to make heaven shaa🤣🤣🤣
He said he drank tea where you there to know if it true or not.. he his acclaimed prophet on his own na
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Oo0Oo0Oo0: 9:44am On Apr 07
Adeboye had the rare opportunity to drink Lipton with God and yet failed to present Nigeria's problem to Him. Na so Nigeria problem for don solve. By now we for dey buy fuel for #50/litre. Tomorrow he'll be screaming: pray for Nigeria, pray for Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by donbenie(m): 9:44am On Apr 07
PandoraObi:
Keep telling people what you tell your mother on the pages of nairaland
You dey find engagement, Oponu..
I done bless your useless life this morning..
Now run along ,Clown..😂😂
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Chikel20000(m): 9:45am On Apr 07
PandoraObi:
42 children that mocked Elisah were killed by bears, especially those that attacking Pastor Adeboye for not supporting their yes daddy and religious war Obi rodent, beware
I just don't know what's wrong with u guys

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by PandoraObi: 9:47am On Apr 07
donbenie:
You dey find engagement, Oponu..
I done bless your useless life this morning..
Now run along ,Clown..😂😂
You think everyone is your mother, oponu, you leave your useless life somewhere and you are look for er here.

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Greenfusion: 9:47am On Apr 07
This is powerful, read between the lines and get something for yourself, no amount of argument or insult here would change Who God is, neither would it change Adeboye..... salvation is personal, Adeboye is doing his own the way he can, do your own and don't be distracted...las las everyone would answer his or her own name....this is all i can say.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Chikel20000(m): 9:47am On Apr 07
helinues:

Those who brought religion to us have moved pass it.

Why do we still get stuck in Africa?

Pray to your God to punish his critics..

Religion na scam from onset
u should be grateful that dis religion teaches us to just pray.....try that with other religion m see ur head roll before ur eyes
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Lukuluku69(m): 9:47am On Apr 07
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/im-nothing-but-dont-mock-my-god-adeboye-cautions-critics/

This Charlatan again.

Go and retire and let Leke your son continue with the comedy.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by helinues: 9:50am On Apr 07
Chikel20000:
u should be grateful that dis religion teaches us to just pray.....try that with other religion m see ur head roll before ur eyes

Pray? What has prayer changed in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Edipet(m): 9:51am On Apr 07
AbuTwins:
The Christian God drinks tea!

Allah does not eat nor need to become man to save anyone! The reason He sends messengers from time to time.
after Mohammed (SAW) which other messenger has he send?

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by TouchNfollow(f): 9:53am On Apr 07
“There was this guy called HUSSPUPPY, the fellow who was the original 419 man that was arrested in Dubai. He happens to be a Nigerian, does that mean every Nigerian man is a 419?

See this Husdaddy talking about a tadpole in swindling game....abeg free huspuppy. This subtle threat backed with bible quotes are spiritual and physically inconsequential...you are part of the problem hook line and sinker.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Expanse2020(m): 9:53am On Apr 07
Griffon:
The only man who commanded winter to cease because he was flying into the USA for evangelism and winter went away.

Sai Baba!

Just dey drop these lines small small, make the lamba no choke us.
Baba na Ọba lamba
Confirm one from man of God
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by aremubabs: 9:54am On Apr 07
Pastors and their scare tactics.

If they are not using hell fire to scare people, they will be using the wrath of God.

Thank God that he accepts that he is just a man. But when he was busy telling folktales about how he drank Milo with God and drove many miles on reserve and commanded winter to take a break, what was he trying to achieve, if not to make himself look like God to his listeners?

Now that he has realized that he is powerless against the enlightened, he is resorting to using God as a scare tactic.

He should better get used to being held accountable for every of his prophesies that fail. You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Krismas(m): 9:55am On Apr 07
Zonefree:
Adeboye has no special God. We have only one God, and He's the God of All.

If one decides to be foolish to mock God, the person is not mocking God of Adeboye, the person is mocking God of All creation.

Some of his foolish members pray with "God of Adeboye" without knowing the God Adeboye himself is serving. Enslaved clowns!
grin God is only a masonic inverse for Dog. You have been scammed. there is no god
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Fakeallah: 9:57am On Apr 07
helinues:

Pray? What has prayer changed in Nigeria?

You don't want a job ?
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by daygee12: 9:58am On Apr 07
madridguy:
People mocking Daddy Adeboye are children from a particular region that wake their parent with kicks.

Daddy Adeboye is a respected man in the society, never engage in any fraudulent activities, never lobby for FG contract, all he does is preach his gospel.

His only offense was not supporting their useless Agulu failed candidate.

If you allow them to gaslight you, na you know of.

Long life Daddy Adeboye.

We know the majority are from a particular region but Adeboye has deceived so many people by collecting their hard-earned money in the name of tithe
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by jubrilELsudan: 9:58am On Apr 07
SAYS THE ODE WEY SEY GOD CUM HIM HOUSE CUM FOLLOW AM DRINK TEA

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Edipet(m): 9:58am On Apr 07
lexy2014:

if that is the case, can we not say "the God of Emusan"?
those that does not know God personally can say it, or does that depend on a man before they approach God can say it. But a true believer who knows that there is one mediator between man and God, cannot say so.
"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus" 2 Timothy 2 vs 5

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by kareemkamil(m): 9:58am On Apr 07
Adeboye should go & retired, he is making alot of blunt mistakes. Age is affecting him.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by BigDawsNet: 9:58am On Apr 07
God is good
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by daveson2020(m): 10:02am On Apr 07
A wise man knows when to stop lieing , this man is getting old and he's loosing his memory. Let him retire before a big disgrace retire him

2 Likes

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by buragidi(m): 10:03am On Apr 07
adams123:
Apostle Paul that wrote half of new testament never met Jesus Christ in his life time.. How can he give account of what Jesus did and say?

In Islam, Qur'an that we are using as a book of guidance was given to Only Prophet Muhammad by GOD through Angel Gabriel.
In this generation of ours, no one among us can't enter heaven except you are a Muslim.

Keep deceiving urself. Anyone hoping to go to any Imaginary heaven with the beleif of 4cking 77 virgins and speaking Arabic language as a result of following a gigolo, who later married and destroyed the kitten of a 6 years old girl is not only deluded, he is plainly stewpewd
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by KnownUnknown: 10:03am On Apr 07
It’s the other way round Jackass. You’re something and your god is nothing.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Krismas(m): 10:04am On Apr 07
aremubabs:
Pastors and their scare tactics.

If they are not using hell fire to scare people, they will be using the wrath of God.

Thank God that he accepts that he is just a man. But when he was busy telling folktales about how he drank Milo with God and drove many miles on reserve and commanded winter to take a break, what was he trying to achieve, if not to make himself look like God to his listeners?

Now that he has realized that he is powerless against the enlightened, he is resorting to using God as a scare tactic.

He should better get used to being held accountable for every of his prophesies that fail. You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

grin They also tell you giving first fruit is the key way to prosperity. but the only one prospering in such transaction is only them grin
people go into church poor and come out poorer. with their pockets cleaned out by psychological persuasive pep talks delivered by several unconscionable religious fraudsters. if god give prosperity, why dont those preachers collect money from god directly, rather than collect it from their congregation, who foolishly believe god will reimburse them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by GUNITGuy: 10:05am On Apr 07
God bless you Sir
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Earthquakes: 10:06am On Apr 07
PandoraObi:
42 children that mocked Elisah were killed by bears, especially those that attacking Pastor Adeboye for not supporting their yes daddy and religious war Obi rodent, beware

Exactly my f00lish brother, it was Obi that told him to say he drank tea with God.
Touch your head and say "I am really this stup1d" grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by DeepSight(m): 10:10am On Apr 07
This is another peculiar and sad mindset religious people have.

Even a mature human being cannot be bothered about mockery, not to speak of the God of all Creation.

If anything, it is the persons who think that mockery means anything to such an exalted and transcendental being who are actually demeaning and mocking IT.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Wenonawde(m): 10:10am On Apr 07
kestolove95:
Who is ur God?
The Almighty GOD, creator of the universe. The only GOD that knows how blood is running in ur body veins, the only GOD that knows how foolish you are and decided to keep you alive upto today.

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by DeepSight(m): 10:13am On Apr 07
PandoraObi:

1. That only speaks to the barbarity of the concept of God contained in the Bible.

2. You need to help yourself. Being obsessed with another human being the way you are obsessed with Obi can only be a mental illness.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by TrackerSK: 10:14am On Apr 07
PandoraObi:
Have you eaten today?Try to pay your PHCN bill too
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Paramount01(m): 10:14am On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! The one who mocked your god is you, Adeboye! You claimed your god drinks tea with you. You forgot to mention the type and brand. grin

You also forget to ask, which fish swallow Jonah
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by chatinent: 10:15am On Apr 07
A Nigerian man saying the white man's God speaks to him is the funniest joke of the century.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.