Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics (31361 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / 'We Don’t Have Money To Fight COVID-19 But We Have God'-Adeboye Tells Bill Gates / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Apr 07
Ayokequeen:
■Like scamming you abi? Thank God for Jesus who brought about the ministry of grace but yet if you refuse to desist from all these nonsense, a stillborn would be better...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What does that even mean? undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by RexTramadol1: 6:35pm On Apr 07
chatinent:

Simple question: Do you believe he touched his car and drove it without fuel?

That’s between him and God. I’d rather be mute.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by RexTramadol1: 6:36pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Wisdom is indeed far from gullible folks such as yourself! lipsrsealed

Lol. Clear the steam from your bathroom mirror.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Apr 07
RexTramadol1:
∆Lol. Clear the steam from your bathroom mirror.
Oi-vey! lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Agapeunit(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
if even Jesus Christ could not get to all of your false teachers and false prophets with His message which they pretend to carry with them everywhere, what good would my finding this rccg camp do for a false teacher and false prophet? Unlike you, I don't have a savior complex. grin
Na u know oo! Mr omniknowest,u need to go teach them at rccg! They will hear better there not here.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Agapeunit(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
if even Jesus Christ could not get to all of your false teachers and false prophets with His message which they pretend to carry with them everywhere, what good would my sending an email do? undecided
So far u know u wanna do good with ur msg get it there,here u are like an online typing usher!
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Apr 07
Agapeunit:
∆ Na u know oo! Mr omniknowest,u need to go teach them at rccg! They will hear better there not here.
The people outrightly reject Jesus Christ whose name they throw around in pretense. So why in the world would pretending to be one of their religious leaders --false Teachers and false prophets --- be a good way to teach them by the Truth? Can the devil form that which is of Truth? Why are you people so slow when it comes to logically processing even your own ideas? undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Apr 07
Agapeunit:
∆ So far u know u wanna do good with ur msg get it there,here u are like an online typing usher!
LOL... You think doing good with my message means adopting a savior complex. You really don't know anything about God, do you? Even Jesus Christ who came to save the Lost sheep had good reasons for choosing to start with just 12 disciples. grin
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Agapeunit(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
The people outrightly reject Jesus Christ whose name they throw around in pretense. So why in the world would pretending to be one of their religious leaders --false Teachers and false prophets --- be a good way to teach them by the Truth? Can the devil form that which is of Truth? Why are you people so slow when it comes to logically processing even your own ideas? undecided
Looolx, mr fast processing brain omniknowest will u let us hear word if u cant go n face who got u on a wrong edge at rccg n stop disturbing people with ur hate speech at adeboye who aint even heard about u.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Agapeunit(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
LOL... You think doing good with my message means adopting a savior complex. You really don't know anything about God, do you? Even Jesus Christ who came to save the Lost sheep had good reasons for choosing to start with just 12 disciples. grin
Omnicorrecter! Leave him n leave everyone to serve God the way they want! Stop acting like one fake assistant messiah. Make we hear word
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Apr 07
Agapeunit:
Looolx, mr fast processing brain omniknowest will u let us hear word if u cant go n face who got u on a wrong edge at rccg n stop disturbing people with ur hate speech at adeboye who aint even heard about u.
Mr. Slow Thinker, as expected you have it all wrong. I don't hate Adeboye. Afterall, Jesus Christ commanded His followers to love even their enemies so I can't hate him even if i were to assume him an enemy. Rather, I despise the lies that even your Adeboye tells using the name of God. Jesus Christ clearly referred to men like him as thieves who come to steal from his sheep, to kill the fat of his sheep and to destroy God's flock using His, Jesus Christ's,name. I have every reason to want to call them out for what my master said they are. undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Apr 07
Agapeunit:
∆ Omnicorrecter! Leave him n leave everyone to serve God the way they want! Stop acting like one fake assistant messiah. Make we hear word
Serve which God? You have not been paying attention at all. The religion of Christianity boasts of at least 47,000 idols pretending to be the God of Israel, thanks to the over 47,000 denominations/cults that make up the religion. The problem isn't the number of gods but that each group lies that theirs is the God of Israel. grin
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Agapeunit(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Mr. Slow Thinker, as expected you have it all wrong. I don't hate Adeboye. Afterall, Jesus Christ commanded His followers to love even their enemies so I can't hate him even if i were to assume him an enemy. Rather, I despise the lies that even your Adeboye tells using the name of God. Jesus Christ clearly referred to men like him as thieves who come to steal from his sheep, to kill the fat of his sheep and to destroy God's flock using His, Jesus Christ's,name. I have every reason to want to call them out for what my master said they are. undecided
mr fast brain omniknowest,ur journey is just starting,u need to get to tabloids n media houses fast as u bliv ur brain is over workin,that shld be ur starting point! Doing it here u will grow grey hair n ur useless msg wl get no where.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Apr 07
Agapeunit:
mr fast brain omniknowest, ur journey is just starting,u need to get to tabloids n media houses fast as u bliv ur brain is over workin,that shld be ur starting point! Doing it here u will grow grey hair n ur useless msg wl get no where.
Aarrggghh! You mean sort of like how Jesus Christ equally has to take to the tabloids and media houses in order to fight the lies and treachery of the religious leaders of His time? grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Agapeunit(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Serve which God? You have not been paying attention at all. The religion of Christianity boasts of at least 47,000 idols pretending to be the God of Israel, thanks to the over 47,000 denominations/cults that make up the religion. The problem isn't the number of gods but that each group lies that theirs is the God of Israel. grin
Haa! Kai! U really get mission ooo! Buckle up bro! Time is running out. U gat job to do ooo
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Apr 07
Agapeunit:
Haa! Kai! U really get mission ooo! Buckle up bro! Time is running out. U gat job to do ooo
Mission ke? I keep telling you I don't have a savior complex but I see that keeps going over your head there. grin
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Agapeunit(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=129317959] Aarrggghh! You mean sort of like how Jesus Christ equally has to take to the tabloids and media houses in order to fight the lies and treachery of the religious leaders of His time? grin
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Agapeunit(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=129317983] Mission ke? I keep telling you I don't have a savior complex but I see that keeps going over your head there. grin
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kay25(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Idahosa was a scammer who happened to thrive under military tmes more than the others could. Stop deceiving yourselves as they are all of the same scam. undecided
Hahah now i see how mad u are u need healing
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kay25(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Which Idahosa? The same Idahosa wey I know abi na another one? That man used the media in Nigeria back when the military was in power to play up a good image for himself and nothing more. What in the world are you folks always going on about Idahosa for for Pete's sake? He was equally a scammer of the same caliber as these men only that he probably tried the same gimmicks first. undecided
Like how old are u to know him werey ti fe ja oja
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Ubanz: 7:22pm On Apr 07
You are not nothing oo, you are something.
You are one of the biggest scammers in the history of religion.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Apr 07
Kay25:
∆ Hahah now i see how mad u are u need healing
This from ls someone who gullibly made a god of a man whose many military friends helped him maintain an image during a time the people could barely speak for themselves. undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Apr 07
Kay25:
∆ Like how old are u to know him werey ti fe ja oja
Look at this ignorant one openly beating his chest in arrogance. So you never actually experienced the man but are sure from maybe silly stories you were fed by ignorant folks that the man was a god? Tueh! lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Willed042(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07
advanceDNA:

G.O??

Any small thing una go dey call G.O...u think pple don't read bible on their own like u catholics...

Why don't u pray to the brother of Jesus, and cousins too
Because Jesus never recognized them like he did his mother on the feet of the cross. You Pentecost no nothing about Christianity and its indoctrination.

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Apr 07
Willed042:
∆ Because Jesus never recognized them like he did his mother on the feet of the cross. You Pentecost no nothing about Christianity and its indoctrination.
His mother? He same one he disavowed in Matthew 15 stressing that His mother, brother and sisters are instead those who did the Will of His Father? undecided

His mother whom He referred to as a woman and sent off to be cared for by James probably because at that point in time she had chosen to become one of His disciples and hence one of the least of these whom His disciples are mandated to care for in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? undecided

The religion of Christianity is founded on the idea of indoctrination. All of the over 47,000 denominations thrive on just that. lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by advanceDNA: 7:39pm On Apr 07
Willed042:

Because Jesus never recognized them like he did his mother on the feet of the cross. You Pentecost no nothing about Christianity and its indoctrination.

So when Jesus handed over his mother to John
at the cross He said the people should pray to his mother?

Oga....all i asked u is biblical backing of ur claims.......not all this assumption and over-interpretation of the written accounts

..no need to group me with any church...I dont identify with Pentecostal or baptist.....we are talking of what is written in scriptures.....abi ur bible different..??.. Show me what u read not what ur pope or priest said it should be...

Even Jesus with all his authority quoted what is written when he needed to prove some things to the Pharisees and scribes

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by CHIGIM: 7:42pm On Apr 07
Daddy wey dey lie.
No wonder the book of Enoch was removed from the bible
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Lanre1st(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07
Describe your gods, because I not sure if it's Almighty God, creator of universe you're referring to.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Emusan(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
He is your God meaning you are born of the blood of Jacob, right? undecided

Were you also born of the blood of Jacob?
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kay25(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Look at this ignorant one openly beating his chest in arrogance. So you never actually experienced the man but are sure from maybe silly stories you were fed by ignorant folks that the man was a god? Tueh! lipsrsealed
i did not abi u didn't that's why i asked u how old are u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife / Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.