Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics (31284 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / 'We Don’t Have Money To Fight COVID-19 But We Have God'-Adeboye Tells Bill Gates / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Agugbadin: 1:19pm On Apr 07
PandoraObi:
42 children that mocked Elisah were killed by bears, especially those that attacking Pastor Adeboye for not supporting their yes daddy and religious war Obi rodent, beware
You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by advanceDNA: 1:19pm On Apr 07
emmyclassic:
God never ask us to refer to him as a consuming fire bro.. God said to Moses if they ask who sent you say “ I am who I am” Consuming Fire is used by Nigerian pastors to threaten people

No body said it's God's name...It's a metaphor,
.. And its in the bible.....Moses used it when the people of Israel kept going against God's commandment as a warning of what ay befall them
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On Apr 07
Agugbadin:
∆ Exactly, you made I valid point.
He instead attempted to twist Elisha's act in order to justify a completely unrelated situation. undecided

There is only one God of Israel, the God of their ancestors, and He is the God of all of the prophets of Israel. Elijah was a prophet of Israel, so also was Elisha an Israelite. undecided

Adeboye is a Nigerian, so also are his ancestors. He has never claimed otherwise. So the one who is by default the god of Adeboye is the god of his ancestors and there are many possible options there given we are talking of Nigeria after all. undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by chatinent: 1:24pm On Apr 07
gohf:
Comes let's pray in the Holy Spirit, God's Kingdom come and his will be done. 🙏🏾

Let us pray for the men who mount pulpit to preach and teach us, so that God may bury errors and lies but magnify his truth with his power and miracles.
Pray for pastors?
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Haaland21: 1:25pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! The one who mocked your god is you, Adeboye! You claimed your god drinks tea with you. You forgot to mention the type and brand. grin

How does that warrant insult from you?

Does this shows how you were brought up?
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by gohf: 1:27pm On Apr 07
chatinent:

Pray for pastors?
are they beyond praying for?
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by chatinent: 1:27pm On Apr 07
RexTramadol1:

There is a reason it is said that wisdom of men is foolishness unto God.

If you want to be rational, you’ll not even know anything.

When Jesus asked Peter to go to the river bank, someone like you will use rationality in that situation but Peter simply believed.
Simple question: Do you believe he touched his car and drove it without fuel?

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 1:28pm On Apr 07
Haaland21:
∆ How does that warrant insult from you? Does this shows how you were brought up?
I see you are one of those who fear men more than God. So I will leave you to your battle. undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Haaland21: 1:28pm On Apr 07
sunshineV:
we will mock your God just like we mock every other God. the question is, what will your God do about it? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Dey play......

God have mercy on you.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by chatinent: 1:28pm On Apr 07
gohf:
are they beyond praying for?

What happened to everyone praying for themselves?
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by DMerciful(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by joefelin2345: 1:32pm On Apr 07
adams123:

Old man, you better start learning about Islam because dying in cristaindom is hell fire for forever.
Oga, remember that in your same Koran, the Prophet towards his earthly journey admonished his followers to ask the people of the books about life after bc he himself did not know where he was going. Check your Glorious Koran my dear friend. I come in peace though.

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by TrainPark: 1:32pm On Apr 07
The man na Linus Mba!!

OmoOshodi:
you forgot to add where God drank his last cup of tea.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by WatchYourSix: 1:37pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Elijah was an Israelites so also was Elisha and the God of Israel of which both men are of is YHWH, the one and only God of Israel. The God of Israel made it known that He is God over only His people Israel --- no other people. undecided

I don't know why u do this alot ...u add ur own meaning to the word of Scripture that's not part of the context...... That's how u said God wash his hands off marriage and u can't show where such is written....

Now u are at it again....Can u show where God said he's God of people of Israel only and no other people??

While u are at it.... Do tell what jer 32v27 means ( I am the God of all flesh...) ....

And also Isa 19v 25: Isaiah 19:25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by oluwafemim(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07
madridguy:
People mocking Daddy Adeboye are children from a particular region that wake their parent with kicks.

Daddy Adeboye is a respected man in the society, never engage in any fraudulent activities, never lobby for FG contract, all he does is to preach his gospel.

His only offense was not supporting their useless Agulu failed candidate.

If you allow them to gaslight you, na you know ooooo.

Long life Daddy Adeboye.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by princetom1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! The one who mocked your god is you, Adeboye! You claimed your god drinks tea with you. You forgot to mention the type and brand. grin

Na lipton tea, mix with warri igbo .... E dey make person see vision
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On Apr 07
WatchYourSix:
∆ I don't know why u do this alot ...u add ur own meaning to the word of Scripture that's not part of the context...... That's how u said God wash his hands off marriage and u can't show where such is written....
Now u are at it again....Can u show where God said he's God of people of Israel only and no other people??

∆ While u are at it.... Do tell what jer 32v27 means ( I am the God of all flesh...) .... And also Isa 19v 25: Isaiah 19:25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
The Covenant He made with Abraham and Israel is where He made this clear in addition to His many proclamations found in Deuteronomy 30 through 32. He declared Himself God of Israel --- not God of the Philistines or the Amalekites or Babylon. undecided

2. Don't just read Scripture in order to quote. Read to understand. God created all flesh and creatures so yes He is equally God of all flesh. But that in no way removes from the fact that His creation, man decided to go it alone with Him, leading God to choose for Himself Israel as His only inheritance among men. He basically fashioned His Israel from the womb for His own plan. undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Mandesz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07
You haven't said anything meaningful here. What are u trying to say here cos can't even decode anything tangible from your argument. And when u are saying something always put reference to believe u. People u said are lying to us will always give reference and we found it exactly in the bible. Sounds gibberish!
Anyways, in proverb 14:12-16(that's reference). There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction. That should be your watchword for today.
Kobojunkie:
You want me to reason along with the lies these men have obviously fed to you regarding the God you mistake the idol they instead worship with? undecided

Did you know that Jesus Christ was the last prophet that was sent out by the God of Israel? undecided

Did you know that Jesus Christ never sent out any prophets of His own and declared that all prophets after Him, yes, even the ones in the Book of Acts were to be considered by His followers as false prophets and false teachers? undecided

Did you know that ...

I can go on and on about so many things you don't know all to help you see that these men have only been lying to you using the name of God of Israel and Jesus Christ whom they know nothing of.. lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by MrPRevailer(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07
adams123:
Apostle Paul that wrote half of new testament never met Jesus Christ in his life time.. How can he give account of what Jesus did and say?

In Islam, Qur'an that we are using as a book of guidance was given to Only Prophet Muhammad by GOD through Angel Gabriel.
In this generation of ours, no one among us can't enter heaven except you are a Muslim.

Paul saw Jesus when he went on his way to arrest Christians at Damascus.
And when he saw Jesus, he became physically blind because of the heavenly glory. Jesus talked with him and told him what to do.
Right there he started answering Jesus "Yes LORD" grin

The armies he was going with heard the voice but they couldn't see anybody. Only Paul saw Jesus.
His blindness was healed by a Christian that Jesus appeared to and sent to Paul.

Mohammed claimed Angel Gabriel gave him the Quran. Where are the witnesses?
There is none.

In the sight of two witnesses is a testament established.

Mohammed sold lies to his people and his people believed it because already they naturally hated Israel. So just tell them what they are itching to hear and he automatically became a rich leader.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 1:47pm On Apr 07
Mandesz:
You haven't said anything meaningful here. What are u trying to say here cos can't even decode anything tangible from your argument. And when u are saying something always put reference to believe u. People u said are lying to us are always give reference and we found it exactly in the bible. Sounds gibberish!
Anyways, in proverb 14:12-16. There is a way that seemeth right into a man man but the end thereof is destruction. That should be your watchword for today
What exactly am i to do with this gibberish? undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:48pm On Apr 07
If anyone said that he or she has a personal God other than the alpha and omega, that person na occult person and a high Chief.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by otipoju(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07
Judolisco:
Seriously I see alot of people using him to preach dis days.... E be like say people no get sermon again and they have to use men of God to preach.....

In d last election they even said he must openly support a candidate, one said if he doesn't support a candidate that he'll go and take d music instrument he bought for a branch of RCCG.... We still dey wait make d guy go carry him yeye instrument oh

He started it by claiming the late Reverend SBJ Oshoffa, the founder of the Celestial Church of Christ was a false prophet because he had many wives and children.

This man was alive when Polygamy was the normal tradition in Africa.

Does he mean that everyone who marries two wives is not worshipping God.

I know some hot blooded Celestial Prophets prayed for him to reap what he sowed and in our own very eyes, it is coming to pass.

More insults and ridicule is still coming his way unless he asks for forgiveness.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Mandesz(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07
Yes, u are learning little by little at least u digested "gibberish" and u could get better by reading it again and again
Kobojunkie:
What exactly am i to do with this gibberish? undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Ayatullah(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07
Very good that the well deserved cricisms are hitting you real hard, that is why you are now crying out.

You have no special God Pastor Adeboye, and if you do that your God is a lowly God, quite different from The One and Only Almighty God, who does not drink tea with mortals like you.

The game is up for your lies. You can only frighten people in your church that you have enslaved spiritually.

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Originalsly: 2:01pm On Apr 07
He is the one mocking God. Rise in price of fuel and electricity.... more hardships and sufferings .... if truly a MoG... shouldn't he help them with foodstuffs etc? ... as done in the Bible? ... using the tithes and offerings? ... and sharing his wealth?... and really becoming poor? Daylight robbers that robbing the blind.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by InvertedHammer: 2:01pm On Apr 07
Zonefree:
Adeboye has no special God. We have only one God, and He's the God of All.

Some of his foolish members pray with "God of Adeboye" without knowing the God Adeboye himself is serving. Enslaved clowns!
/

The God of Adeboye is MONEY and MONEY only. His followers know and that's why they are there hoping for prosperity.

/
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by joefelin2345: 2:05pm On Apr 07
UbaPhilipo:
Your program has ended (church Age program) release the children of God to follow the program of their age and stop keeping them and using them to make your flesh rich and family rich.... We in kingdom Age . The Age of manifestation of the sons on earth.... Stop pretending like you don't know otherwise God will forget your works of righteousness... I repeat we are in KINGDOM AGE not church Age
Which one is Kingdom Age? Can you expatiate with Biblical References pls?
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Sambab(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07
kestolove95:
Who is ur God?

I am that I am
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by sslcrypt: 2:10pm On Apr 07
madridguy:
People mocking Daddy Adeboye are children from a particular region that wake their parent with kicks.

Daddy Adeboye is a respected man in the society, never engage in any fraudulent activities, never lobby for FG contract, all he does is to preach his gospel.

His only offense was not supporting their useless Agulu failed candidate.

If you allow them to gaslight you, na you know ooooo.

Long life Daddy Adeboye.

You are a disinformation demon. How will you turn a topic purely based on religion to politics. This is how you cause confusion like your lord satan, so that you can continue to plant hate in the hearts of men. If you don't change from your ways, your end will be terrible.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by NECO1998: 2:10pm On Apr 07
You can't reduce God Almighty and expect to be praised. God is God and doesn't eat human food let alone drinking tea. Enough is enough. You should stop ridiculing God and Christianity.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Sapasenator: 2:16pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Those who actually orchestrated religion are just too smart. They make sure they are exempted from paying tax while nothing to show for the tithes they have been collecting

You are 100% right.

It's a tool for control and enrichment of the pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Law Graduate, Anyim Veronica Gets A Plot Of Land From A Company In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.