Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics (31343 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / 'We Don’t Have Money To Fight COVID-19 But We Have God'-Adeboye Tells Bill Gates / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by soccerlite: 11:19am On Apr 07
Baba you are a old man stop attracting controversy to your self

Stop commenting on controversial issues, naturally old men don't talk much, moreover a popular pastor

Let God deal with his mockers, you aren't the one to remind him

Baba olowere was a old man and pastor before he died, he didn't attract controversy to himself, he was a great man of God

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Okhuadams(m): 11:21am On Apr 07
Zonefree:
Adeboye has no special God. We have only one God, and He's the God of All.

If one decides to be foolish to mock God, the person is not mocking God of Adeboye, the person is mocking God of All creation.

Some of his foolish members pray with "God of Adeboye" without knowing the God Adeboye himself is serving. Enslaved clowns!
. I can see that you are more foolish than foolishness
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by okven: 11:22am On Apr 07
Zonefree:

If one decides to be foolish to mock God, the person is not mocking God of Adeboye, the person is mocking God of All creation.

Some of his foolish members pray with "God of Adeboye" without knowing the God Adeboye himself is serving. Enslaved clowns!

Gbam!. Kindly tell this man to stay off politics else he will continue to be drag ... religion of favoritism RCG
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Menclothing1: 11:22am On Apr 07
You still the most respected man of God in Africa
Weldone God son

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Okhuadams(m): 11:23am On Apr 07
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/im-nothing-but-dont-mock-my-god-adeboye-cautions-critics/
I won't be surprised if his lashed for this by so called christians by name or religion
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by AareGaa: 11:23am On Apr 07
PandoraObi:
42 children that mocked Elisah were killed by bears, especially those that attacking Pastor Adeboye for not supporting their yes daddy and religious war Obi rodent, beware

Obi go contest tire!

Aside that, you cannot compare Elisha to Adeboye.

Today's pastors like Adeboye and co serve money and material things while those in the Bible served a living God.
You can detect all this from their lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by soccerlite: 11:25am On Apr 07
Artscollection:
Oga day don break!!! You where respected very well across board before but i don't know what changed

When he started contributing to politics, succinctly join bandwagon of material pastor and contributing to controversial things like a public speaker does

Even if he's not a pastor anyone that does this is courting controversy to himself
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by emmyclassic(m): 11:25am On Apr 07
segsman:
He told you His God is a consuming fire.... Don't toy with that bro

Ask Daddy freez who dear men of God
God never ask us to refer to him as a consuming fire bro.. God said to Moses if they ask who sent you say “ I am who I am” Consuming Fire is used by Nigerian pastors to threaten people

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by soccerlite: 11:27am On Apr 07
AareGaa:

Obi go contest tire!

Aside that, you cannot compare Elisha to Adeboye.

Today's pastors like Adeboye and co serve money and material things while those in the Bible served a living God.
You can detect all this from their lifestyles.

Fact

3 Likes

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by oluwafemim(m): 11:29am On Apr 07
Zonefree:

Your own God is not the same with his because your own God allow you to call some people foolish. Repent before it is too late for you
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by sunshineV(f): 11:30am On Apr 07
Sirdiq21:

I pity your pety life

May God have Mercy upon you
may he not have mercy upon you
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by TrainPark: 11:33am On Apr 07
but why you self dey too blow lie na?

why you go say if person no pay tithe, him go go hell?

why you go say god change winter to warmer temperature for you in the UK?

Why you go say your motor use water drive?

why you too dey blow lie?

why all your fake prophesies on Nigeria never happen?

why you dey always align to government in power?
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by LesPieux: 11:36am On Apr 07
This charlatan is speaking. He is lucky he has idiots as members.

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by eldoradoxx: 11:41am On Apr 07
Zonefree:

Adeboye's God is the God of all creations you mentioned above. Adeboye simply personalized it by saying that Almighty is his God. Nothing stops u from personalizing Almighty as your God. A lot of you attack the man out of complete ignorance of what he really means.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Tflex01: 11:46am On Apr 07
Artscollection:
Oga day don break!!! You where respected very well across board before but i don't know what changed

Peter Obi happened.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Tflex01: 11:47am On Apr 07
Adeboye for just openly support Obi in the last election make e no dey see all these insults.

Because the way obidients dey drag Baba online eh!
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by robosky02(m): 11:51am On Apr 07
Zonefree:

Borrow sense

If you want to talk
But if you can't off your data and shut up
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Mandesz(m): 11:54am On Apr 07
geoworldedu:
Lol. God himself can be cursed and I hereby lay a curse on God. He will not prosper as from today grin
Sorry, now I see!
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by LesPieux: 11:57am On Apr 07
Menclothing1:
You still the most respected man of God in Africa
Weldone God son

Respected by dumb people

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by LesPieux: 11:58am On Apr 07
Tflex01:

Peter Obi happened.

You are one of the Adegboye slaves
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Vulcan24(m): 11:59am On Apr 07
Nigerians would never mind their own business!

They leave untreated their wounds and keep chasing the flies plaguing them!
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by michaellovaldo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07
Exactly
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Nawa4nl: 12:02pm On Apr 07
gohf:
Comes let's pray in the Holy Spirit, God's Kingdom come and his will be done. 🙏🏾

Let us pray for the men who mount pulpit to preach and teach us, so that God may bury errors and lies but magnify his truth with his power and miracles.
Wolf wey dey find money

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by LesPieux: 12:05pm On Apr 07
PandoraObi:
42 children that mocked Elisah were killed by bears, especially those that attacking Pastor Adeboye for not supporting their yes daddy and religious war Obi rodent, beware

The mindset you have is the same mindset your charlatan overseer and church members have.

Tribslistic and cowardly.

Your hate for Obi has made you and your church members raving lunatics.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Tflex01: 12:05pm On Apr 07
shuttox:

Our pastors are cowards abeg
Fear no go gree him talk to his brother tinubu

🤣🤣🤣😂

So wetin do your own papa, why can't he talk to Tinubu? Or is your father that inconsequential??

😂
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Honestey: 12:07pm On Apr 07
This man said under Tinubu N1 will equal to $1. Then Tinubu has not been sworn in when dollar to naira was still affordable.
I can't mock your god but I have a freedom to laugh so much whenever I remember that. Halleluuuujah!
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Tflex01: 12:09pm On Apr 07
okven:

Gbam!. Kindly tell this man to stay off politics else he will continue to be drag ... religion of favoritism RCG

Pastor Adeboye is one of the very few pastors that did not let any politician use his pulpit for campaign in 2023, but the Obidients said he must openly campaign for Obi.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Jflex07(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07
Angelfrost:
MOG, leave them... That thing wey Dem dey find, Dem go see am.

It's one thing to disagree with the old man's interpretation of Scriptures, but coming online to abuse him and call him names is one step too far.

I keep saying it that internet is making a lot of you lose your senses.
Gibberish
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Nawa4nl: 12:13pm On Apr 07
Artscollection:

What changed was that God exposed Adeboye for Being fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Franking: 12:13pm On Apr 07
Taa. I mock your God. I challenge Adeboye's God to do his worst.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Tflex01: 12:14pm On Apr 07
Honestey:
This man said under Tinubu N1 will equal to $1. Then Tinubu has not been sworn in when dollar to naira was still affordable.
I can't mock your god but I have a freedom to laugh so much whenever I remember that. Halleluuuujah!

Adeboye never said this bros 😂

I dare you to provide any proof.

Why so much lies and defamation of Adeboye for God sake!

😂
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by abbasajao(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07
Emusan:

He claimed and you didn't believe.

The same you won't have believed Abraham if you were to be around during his time.

Oh I forget you didn't read it from Jesus own Gospel when Jesus made this statement "Jesus replied, “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them." - John 14:23

Since you believe only you love God and do His will, have you experienced what Jesus said here?

One of the gullible sheep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.