Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigeria Police Confirm Death Of 14 Year Old Girl In Company Of Lover In Hotel Ro - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Police Confirm Death Of 14 Year Old Girl In Company Of Lover In Hotel Ro (2421 Views)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Death Of 14 Year Old Girl In Company Of Lover In Hotel Ro by Beebah321(f): 9:50am On Apr 07
14 years old girl don dey knack lipsrsealed
Omo I dey fear this generation ooo
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Death Of 14 Year Old Girl In Company Of Lover In Hotel Ro by Pat081: 11:28am On Apr 07
Okoroawusa:

You have not seen 13 year old girls that look 20?
100% right, maybe police want to get at the owner of the hotel and i dont believe police they maybe the one thay cut the age of those people
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Death Of 14 Year Old Girl In Company Of Lover In Hotel Ro by DrAkpamudehe: 12:09pm On Apr 07
ObalendeCMS:
Nothing good comes out of that Bayelsa, with that their funny sounding name. I don't know why that state was created sef. As useless as gej!

As useless as gej is according to you, but am sure your father hasn't achieved 0.00000001% of what he has achieved in this life.

BE GUIDED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. / His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! / Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In LΓΊv B4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.