Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help (1079 Views)

I Am Sick / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Benki003(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06
Please doctor's in the house I have a problem

So as of last month, probably like the second week I felt a pain sharp pain in my scrotum which lasted about few hours, but then I slept off and waking up I didn't feel no pain again so I just brushed it off, only for after few days later in the night i had a fever more like an inside burning sensation.

After that the next week I did urinary test which showed that I had UTI (mildly) according to the lab results, so I was given antibiotics to buy which I ended buy costing around 20k

Ps: note that before this period I had a moving sensation inside my leg more like nervous movement and I was asked to buy calcium which worked.

So during the period of medication I started having back aches, and I thought it was malaria so I bought anti malaria drugs to add up to the treatment. But during this process I was scared that I had contacted hiv so I also did hiv test and whole body test which the HIV resulted to negative and the whole body test indicated that I had
-low blood
- vitamin B12 deficiency
- calcium and vitamin c deficiency
Though I haven't gotten any drug for the rest not until today I got the vitamin B12.

So after my antibiotics my back pain moved from the middle to the left side of my hip around the sternum but after taking my anti malaria the pain reduces but when I try sitting down I notice it but just little. Though am still having fever but it doesn't occur on all part of my body like sometimes it happens on my leg the other time it happens on my back or armpit.

Aside this, I usually have dyspnoea and heavy chest plus difficulty breathing which happens mostly when am in a lateral position and very loud rumbling stomach like ot doesn't pain my as per ulcer but it rumbles so loud.

Please doctor's in the house help me out am just tired 😩 or anyone with such issues
Cc: seun (please don't be angry I posted in the wrong section)
Cc: nlfp mod
Cc: lala help push to fp for wide contributions thanks and God bless 🙏
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Boogyman557: 6:09pm On Apr 06
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Benki003(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06
Please I'll need ur reply 🙏
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:30pm On Apr 06
Oga do some exercise.
Play ball or do some push ups.

No be everything be sickness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Dilijingsly(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06
Go to a teaching hospital, they will attend to you
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Benki003(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06
Dilijingsly:
Go to a teaching hospital, they will attend to you

I'll go but that would be on Monday 😞 but for now am scared
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by BondRiv: 6:50pm On Apr 06
KillIgbohoN0W:
Oga do some exercise.
Play ball or do some push ups.

No be everything be sickness.

Hilarious. Exercise ke.
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Dilijingsly(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06
[quote author=Benki003 post=129300905]

I'll go but that would be on Monday
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Badbunny: 7:02pm On Apr 06
It's possible that you've experienced testicular torsion, but since you said it doesn't hurt anymore it's just blue ballz grin grin
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by goodconsience77: 7:19pm On Apr 06
[i][/i]Pls if u re used to alcoholic drinks stop immediately and stop taking medicine such as pain killer or antibiotics. Make sure u allow ur doctor to prescribe the drug u re using to u.
Finally be careful about using Local herbs it can really aggravate ur plight. I'm talking from experience. UTi can lead to kidney problem if u don't watch ur intake.
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by eepeepook: 11:10am On Apr 07
Enter hospital first.
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by fyzaila: 2:48pm On Apr 07
Please first thing tomorrow morning, go straight to the general hospital, 6am should meet you there. Make sure you see a good doctor who'll do proper diagnosis on you and give you drugs.

Stop playing kalo kalo with your health.
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Benki003(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07
I'll be going to hospital tomorrow but sit at home may hinder though
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Benki003(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07
goodconsience77:
[i][/i]Pls if u re used to alcoholic drinks stop immediately and stop taking medicine such as pain killer or antibiotics. Make sure u allow ur doctor to prescribe the drug u re using to u.
Finally be careful about using Local herbs it can really aggravate ur plight. I'm talking from experience. UTi can lead to kidney problem if u don't watch ur intake.

I don't drink nor smoke
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by goodconsience77: 9:20pm On Apr 07
Benki003:

I don't drink nor smoke
Don't worry God will heal in Jesus name.
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:24am On Apr 08
I'll recommend you get this drugs

CEEOXOFIT

if it doesn't work, go to the hospital.

Get well soon
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Benki003(m): 11:30am On Apr 08
So I went to hospital today and the doctor said I have high resistant malaria 🦟 so he wrote out series of medication am to take

Thanks you all for Ur contribution may God bless you all ☺️
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by MrCork: 11:35am On Apr 08
Benki003:
Please doctor's in the house I have a problem

So as of last month, probably like the second week I felt a pain sharp pain in my scrotum which lasted about few hours, but then I slept off and waking up I didn't feel no pain again so I just brushed it off, only for after few days later in the night i had a fever more like an inside burning sensation.

After that the next week I did urinary test which showed that I had UTI (mildly) according to the lab results, so I was given antibiotics to buy which I ended buy costing around 20k

Ps: note that before this period I had a moving sensation inside my leg more like nervous movement and I was asked to buy calcium which worked.

So during the period of medication I started having back aches, and I thought it was malaria so I bought anti malaria drugs to add up to the treatment. But during this process I was scared that I had contacted hiv so I also did hiv test and whole body test which the HIV resulted to negative and the whole body test indicated that I had
-low blood
- vitamin B12 deficiency
- calcium and vitamin c deficiency
Though I haven't gotten any drug for the rest not until today I got the vitamin B12.

So after my antibiotics my back pain moved from the middle to the left side of my hip around the sternum but after taking my anti malaria the pain reduces but when I try sitting down I notice it but just little. Though am still having fever but it doesn't occur on all part of my body like sometimes it happens on my leg the other time it happens on my back or armpit.

Aside this, I usually have dyspnoea and heavy chest plus difficulty breathing which happens mostly when am in a lateral position and very loud rumbling stomach like ot doesn't pain my as per ulcer but it rumbles so loud.

Please doctor's in the house help me out am just tired 😩 or anyone with such issues
Cc: seun (please don't be angry I posted in the wrong section)
Cc: nlfp mod
Cc: lala help push to fp for wide contributions thanks and God bless 🙏

USE YOR COMMMMON SENSE & GO TO A CHEMIST GADDDDEMIT....DOES ROMANCE SECTION LOOOOOKLIKE HOSPITAL??.....tha heck is wrong wit this boy!!!! (No oofencsece) angry
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Benki003(m): 11:59am On Apr 08
MrCork:

USE YOR COMMMMON SENSE & GO TO A CHEMIST GADDDDEMIT....DOES ROMANCE SECTION LOOOOOKLIKE HOSPITAL??.....tha heck is wrong wit this boy!!!! (No oofencsece) angry

Mr cork ☺️ have gone to the hospital
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by MrCork: 12:45pm On Apr 08
Benki003:

Mr cork ☺️ have gone to the hospital

plenty steeeepiddd people on nairaland. They have sicknesss & insted of loookin for the nearest chemist to get better advise....they come to Romance section to ask steeewpid dumb medical questions from nairalanders people who are unemployed and loookin for moinry to buy food. USE BRAIN PLEASE!!!! (no oofeinsce) angry
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Julibet: 2:40pm On Apr 08
Benki003:
So I went to hospital today and the doctor said I have high resistant malaria 🦟 so he wrote out series of medication am to take

Thanks you all for Ur contribution may God bless you all ☺️
I'm interested in what the doc recommended for the high resistant malaria please if you don't mind.
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Benki003(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08
Julibet:

I'm interested in what the doc recommended for the high resistant malaria please if you don't mind.

I was asked to buy amalar tab , then levofloxacin tab 500mg, then bustan tab 400mg and emal 150mg
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Julibet: 7:49pm On Apr 09
Benki003:

I was asked to buy amalar tab , then levofloxacin tab 500mg, then bustan tab 400mg and emal 150mg

Thanks. The emal, is it injection or tab please?
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Benki003(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09
Julibet:

Thanks. The emal, is it injection or tab please?

Yes definitely injection, Are you having the same problem
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Julibet: 12:23am On Apr 10
Benki003:

Yes definitely injection, Are you having the same problem

Not exactly the same symptoms with you but for a while, if I have malaria and I take medication, it doesn't go once. In fact, after the medication, it subsides for a day or two and comes back with ++ signifying resistance.
Re: Am Sick But Don't Know The Cause � Help by Benki003(m): 1:11am On Apr 10
Julibet:

Not exactly the same symptoms with you but for a while, if I have malaria and I take medication, it doesn't go once. In fact, after the medication, it subsides for a day or two and comes back with ++ signifying resistance.

Okay that's great though I thought you had the same symptoms

(1) (Reply)

Live A Good Married Life / Friendship / What Love Can Do: The True Test Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.