Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) (5235 Views)

HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by chimuanya24: 8:45pm On Apr 06
When you marry a small girl and she prefers doing tiktok and spending more time on social media, instead of joining you to watch the new masquerade or 9 o'clock news, don't come online and start complaining.

Cos u asked for it.

4 Likes

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06
any smart older gentleman should also understand that as much as his money can attract a lot of these young women, it wont turn these women into old geriatric person who want to spend every night watching the news and/or do the boring stuff that such men often do. these men also have to adapt to these women if not, then being with them is a waste of time/energy/life.

you think the above men want to go out clubbing in the weekend or go shirtless at the beach?! they do so only because of these women.
its a 50/50 game where you do a little of what she likes and she does a little of what you like.

if you want her to be home all day watching TV and cooking for you and then watch the news when you come home then, in no time your driver/gateman/houseboy would be feasting on her bored self!

BTW doing TikTok and being on SM all day long is what these unemployed young women do, whether they are married to you or not. never expect your younger chica to do anything much at home, because they are unexperienced kids that need to experience life, before becoming wise adult

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06
MrBrownJay1:
any smart older gentleman should also understand that as much as his money can attract a lot of these young women, it wont turn these women into old geriatric person who want to spend every night watching the news and/or do the boring stuff that such men often do. these men also have to adapt to these women if not, then being with them is a waste of time/energy/life.
Prime truth
Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06
The younger the berry the sweeter the juice

6 Likes

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by godofuck231: 9:42pm On Apr 06
When a womannis obedient and not rebellious, there's nothing in the world her husband will not door her or give her

10 Likes

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by BondRiv: 9:51pm On Apr 06
Just as the woman are going after these old men for their money. Do not cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by Reminderz: 9:53pm On Apr 06
the op sounds like the typical feminist who spends her youth as a cum bag for the bad boys and ends up being an evening newspaper while getting angry with men who goes for young and fresh virgins instead of a used baggage... I hope you heal...

why should I go for damaged goods when new ones are available? so is it the old and damaged ones that don't do tiktok or social media?

5 Likes

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:13pm On Apr 06
chimuanya24:
When you marry a small girl and she prefers doing tiktok and spending more time on social media, instead of joining you to watch the new masquerade or 9 o'clock news, don't come online and start complaining.

Cos u asked for it.

Make she dey spend the whole of her day watching Yoruba movies sef. I no go still ever for this life read evening newspaper.

1 Like

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by franchasofficia: 10:15pm On Apr 06
This is me at 90yrs wink

4 Likes

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by idahme(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06
OP if you have past that youthful stage of 18 to 25 allow ladies in that age range enjoy their time, life na turn by turn if you no make use of ur turn others will make use of theirs.

Women are very funny creatures while at the age of 18 to 25 they galavant everywhere when their demands are high, they shoot their preferences to the skies after enjoying the attention. After the attention wanes down in their 30s they start shaming men who they didn't looked at when they themselves were in their peak sexual market value of 18 to 25.

The men after acquiring status go have preferences for women in their peak sexual market value but unfortunately the older ones who didn't make use of the best opportunity when they were in their peak sexual market value thinking attention from men will last forever starts shaming men for their preferences while men don't shame them for having preferences.

A man will say I will a young beautiful woman, then the older ones(like OP) will say why don't you go for the matured ones because they are more experienced and won't be watching and doing TikTok while you watch new masquerade grin. Who told you men want women who are experienced ? Women who have more than 30 body counts and counting? Men prefer chastity than experience, men prefer Innocence than someone who has been damaged by different trauma arising from these experiences, men want ladies that are malleable rather than rigid ladies whose thought process has already been fully formed at their experienced state and finally men want ladies who may have not experienced what abortion or child bearing is than ladies who have done plethora of abortions which may lead to complications which the men are expected to cater for when they new nothing about it.

In synopsis, never you going forward chastise men for putting in their preferences as regards dating, men are known to be responsible and accountable for their actions let them deal with the consequences of their actions and face your front.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06
grin
Lamentations of an already used tissue paper grin

1 Like

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by chatinent: 11:26pm On Apr 06
9'oclock news aren't necessary. I don't even watch tv news. I prefer I read them online on the site. Maybe she reads them too.
Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by Gadafii: 5:13am On Apr 07
See Ned, Regina practically gave him exposure, cos my many knew him before.
While he's the money bag, she's the one that brings youthfulness back to him again, as long as the wife will be obedient, loyal, and understand her widely duties, as an old rich man, allow her enjoy her youthfulness if you can't indulge her in them

1 Like

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by VinnyBaba: 6:08am On Apr 07
Any Man that marries a Young Girl must have a very STRONG, functional dicck! sad smiley

And Always Fortify himself with BitterKola, Burantanshi, Eleyi Gidigan and other African Sex Products! smiley

I believe that's what Ned Nwoko used on Regina Daniels.

When You FUCCK a Woman very Well, She won't remember whether She is 20yrs older or you are 40yrs older.😊

Good Sex can Turn a Woman to MUMU!😌🙂

2 Likes

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by faceland: 7:49am On Apr 07
MrBrownJay1:

you think the above men want to go out clubbing in the weekend or go shirtless at the beach?! they do so only because of these women.
its a 50/50 game where you do a little of what she likes and she does a little of what you like.

if you want her to be home all day watching TV and cooking for you and then watch the news when you come home then, in no time your driver/gateman/houseboy would be feasting on her bored self!

BTW doing TikTok and being on SM all day long is what these unemployed young women do, whether they are married to you or not. never expect your younger chica to do anything much at home, because they are unexperienced kids that need to experience life, before becoming wise adult

The second picture is 21 years old and a 65 years old. I don't know how he can tolerate her for one day (everything she say would be painfully stupid or uninteresting).

2 Likes

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by faceland: 7:54am On Apr 07
Their are some powerful men that no one would touch their wife (except that person legitimately has a death-wish, especially poor people like gateman, house boy)... He would just find himself in line with terrorist on firing squad.
Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by franchasofficia: 8:26am On Apr 07
chatinent:
9'oclock news aren't necessary. I don't even watch tv news. I prefer I read them online on the site. Maybe she reads them too.
I am not even interested in my wifey liking what I like. For instance, I don't watch TV, I prefer reading news online and airing my opinion on forums and news boards, I don't expect my wifey to love such, she has her own life to live and she has her own hobbies growing up, so why must she abandon hers for mine? That will be cruel of me to do. I support whatever she likes, I make sure she enjoys it to the fullest even if I am not participating.

The most important thing is to be there when you need her or when she needs you, each can enjoy what they love peacefully without forcing it on the other partner, these are some of the things that bring fight.
Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by Cassandraloius: 8:49am On Apr 07
Women matter everytime. You guys should rest!
Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by Caleb15(m): 9:11am On Apr 07
No! No!! No!!!, Yes! Yes!!, Yes!!!.
Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:57am On Apr 07
It is not an issue of age but interests and aim.
There are young girls who are not social media freaks.
I know some very young girls that are very mature and smart. I know some older ladies that are very foolish and dull.
I know a millennial who so dislikes the immorality and behaviours of the average youth today.
She often says she was born into the wrong generation (She feels like she should've been birthed 20 - 30 years ago).

Let us even keep the ladies aside.
With the current advancement of technology, any man who relies on 9 o'clock news for him to be informed about happenings in the country is very dull.
Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by aremubabs: 12:00pm On Apr 07
chimuanya24:

Cos u asked for it.

You don't know whether you will end up marrying a young girl yourself.

Perhaps, your future wife is still in the womb sef. No one knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by Atolu01: 5:25pm On Apr 07
OP if you have past that youthful stage of 18 to 25 allow ladies in that age range enjoy their time, life na turn by turn if you no make use of ur turn others will make use of theirs.

Women are very funny creatures while at the age of 18 to 25 they galavant everywhere when their demands are high, they shoot their preferences to the skies after enjoying the attention. After the attention wanes down in their 30s they start shaming men who they didn't looked at when they themselves were in their peak sexual market value of 18 to 25.

The men after acquiring status go have preferences for women in their peak sexual market value but unfortunately the older ones who didn't make use of the best opportunity when they were in their peak sexual market value thinking attention from men will last forever starts shaming men for their preferences while men don't shame them for having preferences.

A man will say I will a young beautiful woman, then the older ones(like OP) will say why don't you go for the matured ones because they are more experienced and won't be watching and doing TikTok while you watch new masquerade grin. Who told you men want women who are experienced ? Women who have more than 30 body counts and counting? Men prefer chastity than experience, men prefer Innocence than someone who has been damaged by different trauma arising from these experiences, men want ladies that are malleable rather than rigid ladies whose thought process has already been fully formed at their experienced state and finally men want ladies who may have not experienced what abortion or child bearing is than ladies who have done plethora of abortions which may lead to complications which the men are expected to cater for when they new nothing about it.

In synopsis, never you going forward chastise men for putting in their preferences as regards dating, men are known to be responsible and accountable for their actions let them deal with the consequences of their actions and face your front.

Haq. What kind of unwarranted intense pathological lying is this.
Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by Atolu01: 5:27pm On Apr 07

Haq. What kind of intense pathological lying is this. Delulu is stronglulu.
Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07
faceland:
The second picture is 21 years old and a 65 years old. I don't know how he can tolerate her for one day (everything she say would be painfully stupid or uninteresting).

VERY TRUE, but the toto would also be as sweet as a ripe plum, and i guess thats what really matter to these rich men... ask Ned who was around 58yrs old when he got married to 19yr old Regina (and they are "happily" married 5 yrs later).

1 Like

Re: When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) by Jman06(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07
Op, we love them younger and fresher.

No big deals with adapting to her lifestyles

#saynotoENP

(1) (Reply)

Join This Bbm Channel For Hookups,relationships,sugar Mummies And Daddies / What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? / My Wife Is Too Dirty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.