Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? (18027 Views)

Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin? / Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 12:28pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Then why am I feeling this void inside me each time I miss church?

tell us what was the value and attachment you place on it while going there before.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Kukutenla: 12:30pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

Why must you blasphem in the first instance, you must learn to respect other people's beliefs and culture must you blasphem

Islam is the most perfect religion on earth....

CHRISTI.ANITY lacks respect and manners let me give you some instances

1) God makes mistakes, does that sound respectful to you?

2) God RESTED when God is not a machine grin grin grin grin grin does that sound respectful to you?

3) God regretted grin grin grin grin grin grin does that sound respectful to you?

4) one of your fraudster past.ors said was drinking tea with God grin grin grin grin grin does that sound respectful to you?
You erroneously believe that only non-Muslims can blasphem. A man was killed last year in Sokoto who was reported to have blaspheme. He was a devout Muslim and cleric.

Meanwhile you're here telling me Christianity lacks respect while telling me to learn to respect the beliefs of others.

How is Islam the most prefect religion. Can you show examples?

1. It is not Christianity that said God made a mistake but Judaism. You're ignorant

2. Again, that is from Judaism and adopted in Christianity. By your claim, both religions are wrong meanwhile your quran mentioned both books of both religion as genuine books. Does that mean your quran made a mistake?

3. Again, it is from Judaism. But besides that, can you explain what exactly is disrespectful in saying God regretted an action? Most especially when your quran is filled with abrogation and reprobation from Allah. Does that mean your quran is disrespectful to Allah?

4. How's it your business if a Pastor claimed to drink tea with God? How is that disrespectful when the Bible records that Abraham was a friend of God and God spoke with moses face to face like a man speaks to his friend. If God chose men as his friend in time past, what is disrespectful if a man comes and says God was friendly with him?
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 12:34pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
You are sounding more like an atheist. I've always told you this back then

I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us

grin grin grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 12:35pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
This rap artist have come again

EreluRoz the wicked producer. Na under your record label I dey now grin grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by rottennaija(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
I used to be a staunch church goer but gradually lost interest and always find one excuse or the other not to attend church service.

I actually lost interest when a certain young pastor was on my neck to date him, so it got to a point I had to stop attending service and ever since I've not been able to pick up.

How do I reawaken the zeal?
Congratulations. You are about to wake from the matrix

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by DMerciful(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07
The church is a scam!
EreluRoz:
I used to be a staunch church goer but gradually lost interest and always find one excuse or the other not to attend church service.

I actually lost interest when a certain young pastor was on my neck to date him, so it got to a point I had to stop attending service and ever since I've not been able to pick up.

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 12:40pm On Apr 07
Geovanni412:

Wear a hijab

He won't see your face to disturb you

Looool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 12:42pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Thanks a lot, there's always a ride to take us to church as a family so it's just me looking for filmsy excuses not to go.

You are always very quick to help people may God come through for you in all you do amen. Thanks for the motivation 🙏

Excuse not to go to the CHILWELL and DRINKWATER already grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ahmedio2017(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07
Kukutenla:

You erroneously believe that only non-Muslims can blasphem. A man was killed last year in Sokoto who was reported to have blaspheme. He was a devout Muslim and cleric.

Meanwhile you're here telling me Christianity lacks respect while telling me to learn to respect the beliefs of others.

How is Islam the most prefect religion. Can you show examples?

1. It is not Christianity that said God made a mistake but Judaism. You're ignorant

2. Again, that is from Judaism and adopted in Christianity. By your claim, both religions are wrong meanwhile your quran mentioned both books of both religion as genuine books. Does that mean your quran made a mistake?

3. Again, it is from Judaism. But besides that, can you explain what exactly is disrespectful in saying God regretted an action? Most especially when your quran is filled with abrogation and reprobation from Allah. Does that mean your quran is disrespectful to Allah?

4. How's it your business if a Pastor claimed to drink tea with God? How is that disrespectful when the Bible records that Abraham was a friend of God and God spoke with moses face to face like a man speaks to his friend. If God chose men as his friend in time past, what is disrespectful if a man comes and says God was friendly with him?

Can you now see, all this your point proved that Christia.nity is not recognized why are you now disturbing your self? Why are you forcing yourself?

Jesus Christ PBUH said I did not come to abolished the laws but to COMPLETE it....

And Judaism recognizes only one God and believed in oneness of God

Who are you to ABOLISH the laws that Jesus Christ claimed he's not to ABOLISH but to COMPLETE it.....

CHRISTI.ANITY is against what Jesus preaches... Judaism and Islam are worshiping one God but ChristianDom are worshiping God in three phases grin grin cheesy cheesy grin you've gone against the laws....

Judaism and Islam is worshiping the CREATOR
But ChristianDom is worshiping CREATURE grin grin grin grin grin grin isn't that mad.ness
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by chiefolododo(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

na you ? You have committed too many sins and your sins have detached you from God...you cannot love church .. the love of the father is not in you...you love this world , you love night club
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by fecoleef123(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07
Same here
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 12:46pm On Apr 07
lekonso:
My sister, it is very risky to stop going to church, when you were a regular church goer before. You will loose the operation of the Holy Spirit in your life, and that can be very dangerous. Please locate another church near you, and involve yourself in a service unit, by that you will be committed and not just stop anytime you want.

The operation of the Holy spirit is not restricted to going to church.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 12:48pm On Apr 07
Honestey:
Consider yourself blessed, especially if you are thinking of embracing Islam will be waiting for you on the right path, the path of those whom God has favoured

Do Allah bless the works of our hands? Must one be a Muslim for Allah to bless the works of our hands?
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Emco1: 12:49pm On Apr 07
Pussyisgud:
Lol, church is a fraud organization where people go to be brainwashed by one cunny, dodgy deceiving and lying pastor and they stupidly pay offering to him.
I can't even remember the last time i went to church maybe like 7 years ago when i left my parents home, and i have any plans of going back.
what of mosque, Are they the same?
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 12:51pm On Apr 07
Daughterboard:

Accept Bible Invitation from Jehovah's Witnesses and learn new Bible lessons.

After learning new Bible lessons through indoctrination then make sure she buy into going to to kingdom hall to attend meetings and when the moral to attend meetings at kingdom hall sets in call her inactive, irregular, spiritually weak, mentally disturbed or insane grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by IamAtAnger: 12:52pm On Apr 07
Na humanity be true religion.
Emco1:
what of mosque, Are they the same?
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 12:53pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
You are somehow right, I no longer engage in fasting as I used to and fasting purifies my soul.

Long for Jesus Christ than long for food. Na two different things grin grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Princewell2012(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
I've tried to but just so difficult to pick up. Yesterday I made up my mind to attend service today, got my clothes ready but here I am on my bed and not ready to go anywhere.
Do you have a member who is your friend? If you have a very important position in the church, you will be tired of church visitors. I mean body will tell you to buckle up, because they will shower you with a lot of love.
Even bench warmer as far as you use to come to the church, somebody will be assigned to visit you regularly.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 12:54pm On Apr 07
lekonso:

Hebrews 10:25

Where in that account says not forsaking gathering together means going to a particular building on a set day and time and location.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by winner37(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07
That means you have not gotten what you supposed to , in a nutshell that church has no positive impact on you..
Change that church..
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 12:56pm On Apr 07
BlackRainDrops:
It's guilt you feel, because in your mind you're doing something wrong by not going. Guilt is bad for you as a Christian. Go to church if you're chanced. If not, open up your heart and allow the Holy Spirit to minister to you. Church or no church, just love your God and allow Him to lead you.

Not everyone stops going because they did something wrong.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Channeltracy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07
Pls no matter what try go church.
There is salvation in christ
Follow christ not men
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by oloriIT(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07
You need a bible believing church where the word of God is being preached and practiced in its faced value. Going to heaven requires fellowshipping with true children of God because you need help when you are down apart from the burning message from the pulpit. You can pray if you are sincere, God will direct you to the right place of worship. You can private chat me and I can give you my opinion. I won’t support you not going to church, it’s the devil’s tactics to isolate the heaven band children of God so that he can get them out of the their heavenly vision and make them discontinue their mission. God will help you. Amen
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
😂😂😂. No he's not

Well some men easily loose it at the appearance of an attractive lady and you're not an exception baby girl so looking at you he is already dreaming starting a family with..... wink

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:11pm On Apr 07
saasala:

Yes, right path.

The less time you spend in church, the freer you become, the more reasonable and pragmatic you become. Your overall outlook on life becomes excellent.

Trust me, I'm speaking from experience. Its the story of my life.

What path did Christ call people into? Path of freedom. She never reason in that direction yet....

if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it.

Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom

cc: EreluRoz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Kukutenla: 1:17pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

Can you now see, all this your point proved that Christia.nity is not recognized why are you now disturbing your self? Why are you forcing yourself?

Jesus Christ PBUH said I did not come to abolished the laws but to COMPLETE it....

And Judaism recognizes only one God and believed in oneness of God

Who are you to ABOLISH the laws that Jesus Christ claimed he's not to ABOLISH but to COMPLETE it.....

CHRISTI.ANITY is against what Jesus preaches... Judaism and Islam are worshiping one God but ChristianDom are worshiping God in three phases grin grin cheesy cheesy grin you've gone against the laws....

Judaism and Islam is worshiping the CREATOR
But ChristianDom is worshiping CREATURE grin grin grin grin grin grin isn't that mad.ness
As usual, once your foolishness is established, you jumped somewhere else
Where did you and the Jews sit down and agreed you're worshiping same God?

Which laws did Jesus fulfill and why is Muhammad not following the laws? Why did he formulate his own laws?
Your Muhammad fused the religious practices of his fellow Arabs and stole some from the Jews and even Zoroastrians to form his own religion but here you are condemning Christianity.
Why didn't Muhammad follow the Jewish religion that already existed before he was born
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Bluntemperor: 1:17pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

Is this for real,or for your inner caucus member,who de run Social Media troiling?
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:19pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

Lolzzzzzzzz na there way o, you better run for your life ooooo

What are they even doing in the so called church self? Is that how Jesus Christ PBUH worshiped his God?

Dancing with another person's wife, toasting while dancing (worshiping), looking at another person's bumbum, steering at another person's wife boobs. Pasto.rs dating quiermaster e.t.c.....

I will advice you seek for true religion and stop wasting your time... God is all knowing....

Which one as to the bold?
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:19pm On Apr 07
LeyeWrites:
Join Cele.

Nobody will bother you.

In whatever you do, don't abandon the church. Once you do, you eventually abandon the Bible. And, when that happens you become susceptible to vices of darkness. You may even find yourself in the trench of sins you normally would not commit.

So, young one, change branch or change denomination.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by highchief1: 1:21pm On Apr 07
chiommy123:
I don't really understand maybe I am different cos I don't need any zeal. I just can not stay at home on Sunday morning no matter where I am. Maybe understanding that abstinence from the gathering of the saints is a sin maybe that can help
mine is Sunday and Wednesday.even if u invite me to aso rock I won’t answer u.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:21pm On Apr 07
Lovenorth:

I didn't see where Jesus asked you to go to church there

Why you love north? grin grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by EreluRoz: 1:26pm On Apr 07
MaxInDHouse:

Well some men easily loose it at the appearance of an attractive lady and you're not an exception baby girl so looking at you he is already dreaming starting a family with..... wink
😆 he was so desperate I had to stop going to church. I doubt if I can marry a pastor, infact I can't marry a pastor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Wilful Sins / 6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important In Your Christian Life / How To Marry A God-fearing Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.