Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? (17699 Views)

Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin? / Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ahmedio2017(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07
Kukutenla:

As usual, once your foolishness is established, you jumped somewhere else
Where did you and the Jews sit down and agreed you're worshiping same God?

Which laws did Jesus fulfill and why is Muhammad not following the laws? Why did he formulate his own laws?
Your Muhammad fused the religious practices of his fellow Arabs and stole some from the Jews and even Zoroastrians to form his own religion but here you are condemning Christianity.
Why didn't Muhammad follow the Jewish religion that already existed before he was born

Which of the Moses pbup laws that Muhammad s.a.w did not follow or obey , mention them
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by EreluRoz: 1:28pm On Apr 07
achorladey:

Long for Jesus Christ than long for food. Na two different things grin grin grin
Na you sabi that one. I'm sure you are on this table but not bold enough to come out
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ahmedio2017(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07
achorladey:

Which one as to the bold?

Conduct an independent research, and think critically, you will see the true religion of God.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:29pm On Apr 07
Offpoint1:

That's are not void, they're withdrawal symptoms.

See it this way: Someone enjoy alcohol consumption and has been consuming for donkeys years, alcohol is poisonous to the body but its victims (consumerd) don't see it that way, to them it's the best thing that has ever happened to them.

When they finally realized the damage and they start quiting, they'll always have withdrawal symptoms. The feel empty, void, the feel something is missing... Until they're finally alcoholic-free.

That's the same thing you're feeling

Hmmmmmmm
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:30pm On Apr 07
Kukutenla:

So which is the true religion?

Is it the religion that will tell her she's unclean and below men or the one that will ask her to be stoned to death if she blaspheme?

Which true religion do you recommend?

Bring the fire out of the hypocrisy that will follow now grin grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:31pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Never been to your kind of night club before, don't do others as well.

So you get it wrong

Which kind night club you dey subscribe? grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by EreluRoz: 1:32pm On Apr 07
achorladey:

Which kind night club you dey subscribe? grin grin
Family outing to a club and not the night club he was talking about.

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:33pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

Why must you blasphem in the first instance, you must learn to respect other people's beliefs and culture must you blasphem

Islam is the most perfect religion on earth....

CHRISTI.ANITY lacks respect and manners let me give you some instances

1) God makes mistakes, does that sound respectful to you?

2) God RESTED when God is not a machine grin grin grin grin grin does that sound respectful to you?

3) God regretted grin grin grin grin grin grin does that sound respectful to you?

4) one of your fraudster past.ors said was drinking tea with God grin grin grin grin grin does that sound respectful to you?

Make I join you with. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ as to the bold
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:34pm On Apr 07
nattyspice:

Only odumeje can deliver this one

Looool!
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by professore(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
I used to be a staunch church goer but gradually lost interest and always find one excuse or the other not to attend church service.

I actually lost interest when a certain young pastor was on my neck to date him, so it got to a point I had to stop attending service and ever since I've not been able to pick up.

How do I reawaken the zeal?
They have really stressed my baby. But think of it this way, he is continuing with his own race to heaven, promise yourself you will also pick up and continue your race too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by EreluRoz: 1:39pm On Apr 07
professore:
They have really stressed my baby. But think of it this way, he is continuing with his own race to heaven, promise yourself you will also pick up and continue your race too.
cheesy

Exactly what I'm trying to do (pick up)
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
I used to be a staunch church goer but gradually lost interest and always find one excuse or the other not to attend church service.

I actually lost interest when a certain young pastor was on my neck to date him, so it got to a point I had to stop attending service and ever since I've not been able to pick up.

How do I reawaken the zeal?

SATAN HAS SWINDLED YOU
.BE DELIVERED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by EreluRoz: 1:40pm On Apr 07
FRANKOSKI:

SATAN HAS SWINDLED YOU
.BE DELIVERED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
undecided
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ahmedio2017(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07
achorladey:

Make I join you with. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ as to the bold

That is the true way, it is left to you to believe or not. It isn't by force. Peace
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:42pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

Conduct an independent research, and think critically, you will see the true religion of God.

Part of the research I just did independently is to read one of your post that says Islam is the one grin grin grin

After thinking critically about what I just researched, I found this.....

Why must you blasphem in the first instance, you must learn to respect other people's beliefs and culture must you blaspheme

The above is enough for a member of that same Islam to kill a teacher to be that they were both colleagues in school. How does that support critical thinking he had gone to school to learn? Do Islamist go to conventional schools for critical thinking skills or just to learn how to pick and choose what suit Islam?
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:43pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

That is the true way, it is left to you to believe or not. It isn't by force. Peace

Ma gbe mi mora. Even people are dumping that same Islam to become members of other religious denominations and group.

Too perfect for people to stay. The reality on ground does not support your critical thinking skills and research grin grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ahmedio2017(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07
achorladey:

Part of the research I just did independently is to read one of your post that says Islam is the one grin grin grin

After thinking critically about what I just researched, I found this.....

Why must you blasphem in the first instance, you must learn to respect other people's beliefs and culture must you [b]blaspheme[/b]

The above is enough for a member of that same Islam to kill a teacher to be that they were both colleagues in school. How does that support critical thinking. Do Islamist go to conventional schools for critical thinking skills or just to learn how to pick and choose what suit Islam?

Why must you blasphem in the first instance does it mean they must kill?

I said you should learn to respect other people's beliefs that's all and live peacefully is that too much to ask?

Killing is not welcome in Islam, Allah says anyone that kills unjustly is as if he kills all mankind.....

You have a lot to learn and to unlearn
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Lovenorth: 1:48pm On Apr 07
achorladey:

Why you love north? grin grin grin
It's my home, I am from the North, I love Nigeria especially Northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by IamAtAnger: 1:48pm On Apr 07
HUMANITY is the true religion.... nobody carry any religion come as dem born them
achorladey:

Which one as to the bold?

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:49pm On Apr 07
musicwriter:

If someone call you an atheist because you don't believe his/her God, such a person automatically becomes an atheist to you as well using their own logic.

Interesting grin grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by jflower06(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07
That feeling is normal. You will feel void or incomplete when you are getting rid of a habit
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ahmedio2017(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07
achorladey:

Ma gbe mi mora. Even people are dumping that same Islam to become members of other religious denominations and group.

Too perfect for people to stay. The reality on ground does not support your critical thinking skills and research grin grin grin

That is their choices, I repeat it is not by force, try to understand the basis. People are also joining Islam it is based on individual differences and perspectives...
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:51pm On Apr 07
IamAtAnger:
HUMANITY is the true.... nobody carry any religion come as dem born them

Interesting point. I just dey pull the leg of that guy to see what more he has in mind about Islam that I know grin grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by professore(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
cheesy

Exactly what I'm trying to do (pick up)
Please do, make sure you go to church many Sundays "successively" and before you know it you are back.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by MyAmericandream(f): 1:52pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Change of branch? The other one is quite very far, the zeal is not even there again.

It doesn’t matter as long as your father in heaven is connected to you. I haven’t been to church since last year September and me and my heavenly father still talk steadily. I have my prayer altar in my room..

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:52pm On Apr 07
Lovenorth:

It's my home, I am from the North, I love Nigeria especially Northern Nigeria

Alright. To those who have been there before will attest to it. Enjoy yourself jare. grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by IamAtAnger: 1:54pm On Apr 07
God doesn't discriminate... that's why there are successful people across all religions, ethnicity, race etc.... but humans are one of the major problems of the world.. God is in every existence
achorladey:

Interesting point. I just dey pull the leg of that guy to see what more he has in mind about Islam that I know grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 1:54pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

That is their choices, I repeat it is not by force, try to understand the basis. People are also joining Islam it is based on individual differences and perspectives...

In reality our critical thinking skills just established Islam is not the right religion based on choice and those who have been there and done that. That is to say differences and perspective grin grin cheesy
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by JustPowerApps(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07
You need deliverance then grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Reelmii: 1:56pm On Apr 07
akposking:

So you can give her the anointing Rod in your house. undecided
kai naw 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ahmedio2017(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07
achorladey:

In reality our critical thinking skills just established Islam is not the right religion based on choice and those who have been there and done that. That is to say differences and perspective grin grin cheesy

You need to check your faculty of reasoning, there is individual differences in virtually all things so what are you insinuating?

ISLAM is the most simplest and peaceful and perfect religion on earth, it is either you agree or disagree that's your opinion on it.....
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Papayaayasager(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07
OP, rest we plenty

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki / Who Appointed Satan The Ruler Of This World? / Your Favourite Bible Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.