Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London (44908 Views)

African Countries Use Exorbitant Charges To Frustrate Air Peace — Onyema / Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Airfares Drop As Foreign Carriers Unblock Low-priced Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Smartguyboy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07
waternogetememy:

ONLY NIGERIANS ARE NIGERIA PROBLEM NOT FOREIGNERS.
Sure 👍
Because of the hatred we have for ourselves hate to see one progress

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by iSense247: 8:34pm On Apr 07
CountinBlessins:

I am so glad you proved my point with this nonsensical response. 😂
Young man stick to the romance section you are not very intelligent .

Nigeria needs patriots who are ready to work and fix this nation. Nigeria needs citizens who are ready to support the government and the president.

Your comment is typically that of a no stakes having mentally handicapped no do well who wants everything handed to him.

The president acknowledges that people like Airpeace are patriots who work towards the nation building.

But you are used to living off handouts given to you by either politicians or individuals with no stakes in nation building hence your IQ can't fathom what it takes to sacrifice toward building a future for us all
Stop dignifying a thing like helinues. Everyone here knows that he is an inhuman animal.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Eriokanmi: 8:36pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

No one is frustrating anyone .

Air peace should have made proper consultation with other airlines before splashing the average airline ticket to UK.

Win win for the travellers as the airlines would drag themselves to the extent of free falling the price .

Modified: As usual, tribal coloration must be added to my comments. Air peace is our own, we all want it's success but they can't be doing things in a wrong way without calling them out.

First Air peace trip from Nigeria to UK, they had issue in both Nigeria and UK, can everybody be wrong? Perhaps, Air peace should have a proper consultant teams that would help them to put things in order before taking any steps..

We are yet to pack the oracle from the ground, it has already started predicting. Below is the price between Ethiopian airlines and Air peace, N400k difference
Owe agba...@ your last paragraph. Imagine the Nigerian Air joining the foreign fleets....Na our government be our enemies for naija. Foreign airlines ticket isn't supposed to be this high. My cotonou-north American flight experience made me believe so. It cost almost half the price the to same destination from Lagos why?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Rossikk(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07
CSTRR:
If Nigerians are smart, they would ignore these foreign airlines and keep patronizing airpeace.

That's their only hope for affordable airfare.

If these foreign airlines succesd in muscling out airpeace, they would go back to the expensive prices the very next day.

It's a guarantee.

They already have the advantage of scale that airpeace does not have.

Nigerians must support airpeace with everything.
It's for our own good.

Plus AIR PEACE had better increase the security of its planes to prevent sabotage by these foreign devils that would just love to see a mishap, in order to reduce AIR PEACE credibility.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by PHAYOL81: 8:39pm On Apr 07
I guess what comes to play is the naira gains and the forex backlogs settled. Like I predicted while AIRPEACE announced their prices, the market would only get better for the customers.
Time for AIRPEACE to better their offers too whilst I congratulate air travellers for a pocket-friendly future flights.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Rossikk(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07
proeast:

Lol, those guys are driven by primitive hate and bigotry, and incidentally they’re always from SW. Just two posts below yours, another one called seunmsg is already making a comparison between Airpeace and Arik, while hoping that Airpeace will suffer same faith like Arik. These guys are the most unpatriotic and minded bigots ever. Any country with people that has such redundant mindset never develops.

It’s so disgusting and irritating reading their senseless and bigotry driven posts.

HYPOCRITE. Who jubilates most over bad news than your fellow IPO.Bs?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by iSense247: 8:41pm On Apr 07
helinues:

They are in the same business line. Those foreign airlines who dropped their price must have consulted themselves cos that's how things work in the industry.

Abi, how come other foreign airlines just dropped their price suddenly if not that they have consulted themselves
You are a confirmation that someone can never support APC and still be sane. And it seems the major requirement to recruit you guys is premised on your ability to be unreasonable most times. I regret sharing the same country with people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Eriokanmi: 8:46pm On Apr 07
CountinBlessins:
We really need to learn to be patriotic and favour our Nigerian companies and goods . If you like patronize these foreign companies for over 20.yeaes they don't respect you or see you more than just a Nigerian. They will favour and respect their own citizens more than you.

Learn to patronize and support Nigerian companies
I remember the long lay over experienced by an uncle in the UK some years back on his way to JFK. BA only gave Britons and EU nationals free one night hotel accommodation with buffet dinner ticket and abandoned Nigerian passport holders inside Heathrow for several hours. Our problem is leadership. Once we get it right, other things will fall in line. Imagine the Nigerian Air joining the league. Tickets would have been so cheap
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by seunayantokun(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07
Some crooks who were helping the foreign airlines in exchange for lining their pockets are not in office for now, and with Air Peace in business, stealing from Nigeria in the name of flight ticket is no longer easy to do.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by InvertedHammer: 8:57pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

Air peace should have made proper consultation with other airlines before splashing the average airline ticket to UK.

Win win for the travellers as the airlines would drag themselves to the extent of free falling the price .

Modified: As usual, tribal coloration must be added to my comments. Air peace is our own, we all want it's success but they can't be doing things in a wrong way without calling them out.

First Air peace trip from Nigeria to UK, they had issue in both Nigeria and UK, can everybody be wrong? Perhaps, Air peace should have a proper consultant teams that would help them to put things in order before taking any steps..

We are yet to pack the oracle from the ground, it has already started predicting. Below is the price between Ethiopian airlines and Air peace, N400k difference
/
Would you want to spend 17hrs traveling LOS-LGW in Ethiopian Airline OR spend 7hrs traveling through AirPeace?

/
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by FuckOsuPigs: 8:58pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

I disagree completely with you on this. If you fly regularly, you would have understood the game these foreign airlines are playing.

The aim is to kick Air Peace out of operation, then revert to their old exploitative fares as soon as Air Peace is out. Nigeria and Nigerians will be the losers.

I have always been on the same page with you, but on this, I beg to differ. For me, Nigeria comes first.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Concord23(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07
This what we're saying, production not only consuming, when Nigeria is involves in every sectors price will drop.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Beluga7: 8:59pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

it's obvious you have never traveled by flight, the screen shot shows a time difference 10 whole hours with one stop between Ethiopia airlines and Air peace, the 10 hours stop over has cost implications for tge traveller plus the discomfort and jet lag. You don't compare apples with oranges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by franugo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07
deloon:

Did you see the difference in the flight durations?
Flights with shorter layovers or none at all are usually more expensive.
The price difference seems perfectly normal.

He most likely has never flown before so he doesn't understand that a flight with a layover can not have the same price as one without a layover.

@helinues, Air peace to London is a one way flight, you enter in lagos and exit in london.
The other flight in your screenshot has one layover. Also check the ETA of both flights and see the massive difference. Not everything is about rushing to comment, do your research first bro.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by franugo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07
Beluga7:
it's obvious you have never traveled by flight, the screen shot shows a time difference 10 whole hours with one stop between Ethiopia airlines and Air peace, the 10 hours stop over has cost implications for tge traveller plus the discomfort and jet lag. You don't compare apples with oranges

Lol, exactly my comment to him literally a few seconds ago
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by seunayantokun(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07
iSense247:
You are a confirmation that someone can never support APC and still be sane. And it seems the major requirement to recruit you guys is premised on your ability to be unreasonable most times. I regret sharing the same country with people like you.

shocked
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by mystery22: 9:07pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

ur stupidity is smelling and disgusting 🤮
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Faposky95: 9:10pm On Apr 07
The idea is never good enough....
Sirika would have been a hero if he had floated an airline solely Nigerian to convey our people and other Africans.to London.....Now Air Peace is towing that lead and all the corruption and money Sirika meddled with is voice mail.......
EFCC...this is the job.......
Lesson is that all these years of under study puts the black Capitalists like Nigerian businesses in a vantage position to compete international rivals and raise the level our dwindling economy requires.....
Not chasing BOBRISKY
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Raysleek: 9:14pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

You saw the price difference but ypu didnt see the time difference. Air peace will fly you directly while ethiopian will make one or more stops in different countries drop some passengers therefore you spend 17 hours to london while you spend just 6 hours on air peace.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by maasoap(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07
WesternPanzer:
See the Yoruba man up there capping rubbish. undecided undecided

You will think he is being patriotic but his only annoyance is because its an Airline owned by their eternal nemesis. The IGBO.

If this airline was owned by say OTEDOLA, the child brain fellow Helinues will not be saying all this crap.

His only anger is that an Igbo man will become super wealthy.

As long as an Igbo man is involved, the wicked human doesn't mind promoting foreign airlines in a subtle manner all but to spite the Easterners.

But these are same fools promoting buy naija to sustain the naira undecided undecided

Lol. The way kids reason always amuse adults grin grin grin
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Styluss: 9:15pm On Apr 07
one is non stop, he other is 1 stop.

helinues:
It's an open market

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by quiteboy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07
You sha get strength oh! Person when open eyes dey support failure for 8years running go need special deliverance to understand you
condensedmilk:

I sincerely wished Nigeria was restructured.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Styluss: 9:16pm On Apr 07
Thats about 17 hours trip for what airpeace offer for 6hrs. Flight is most times beyond the money. its a game of timing and conveniency too

helinues:
It's an open market

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Styluss: 9:17pm On Apr 07
You are not making any sense? sorry to say

helinues:

Yes, that should have been the right move. Air peace met some airlines operating from Nigeria to UK, it's insensitive of Air peace to slash the pice without no proper consultation with other airlines.

If Air peace ticket to London is $700, na to just drop theirs to $650.

Everyone is allowed to play the game
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by KIDfurniture(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07
Airpeace don’t need to consult with them cos he is new in the international space. He will bring down his price for now so e can gain ground. This is why I hate any business that has association hands in it. They are evil human-beings.

helinues:
It's an open market

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by ajbiggie(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07
We all should patronised our own when travelling outside the country
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Biglittlelois(f): 9:33pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

Something is very wrong with your thinking faculty, go and check your brain capacity, if this is what you can spew on Air Peace, our very own, over international airlines, something is definitely not right with you.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Biglittlelois(f): 9:36pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Yes, that should have been the right move. Air peace met some airlines operating from Nigeria to UK, it's insensitive of Air peace to slash the pice without no proper consultation with other airlines.

If Air peace ticket to London is $700, na to just drop theirs to $650.

Everyone is allowed to play the game

Afofugbemu Asinwin.

I've never quoted you before but you have got to leave nl for a while to critically assess yourself to know what is very wrong with you.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Sterope(f): 9:38pm On Apr 07
I don't see the price war everyone is talking about. A lot of these airlines have fares that flunctutuates between cheap and exhorbitant throughout the year except for BA.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Biglittlelois(f): 9:38pm On Apr 07
CountinBlessins:

Man you are very unintelligent. You talk so much nonsense all the time. Ordinarily I would chuck it up to very poor quality education but your pattern of behavior shows an extremely low IQ individual who is garrulous and not very bright .

What do you mean by consult with foreign airlines ? Did they consult with Nigerian aviation minister or sector before tripling and quadrupling their ticket prices ?

Stop always confirming our suspicion that you are very unintelligent and learn to be silent when faced with topics your handicapped IQ cant handle .

Learn to think like a patriot and not be always so hateful and negative.
Keep your stupidity focused on your family and not this nation.

We all want a better Nigeria

Well said, thank you.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Terrahawk: 9:44pm On Apr 07
We welcome all competition. Will keep all the airlines involved on their toes. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo / How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) / 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.