Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London (44931 Views)

African Countries Use Exorbitant Charges To Frustrate Air Peace — Onyema / Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Airfares Drop As Foreign Carriers Unblock Low-priced Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Dynamicboss: 7:12pm On Apr 07
helinues:

The foreign airlines are major players in the industry as they have money and connection.

Air peace can find its way in Nigeria but how about abroad?

Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar

Mehn! Your submission is seriously flawed. No point arguing further

Well, I give it to Tinubu for providing enabling environment for Air peace expansion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by airsaylongcome: 7:12pm On Apr 07
CountinBlessins:

I am so glad you proved my point with this nonsensical response. 😂
Young man stick to the romance section you are not very intelligent .

Nigeria needs patriots who are ready to work and fix this nation. Nigeria needs citizens who are ready to support the government and the president.

Your comment is typically that of a:
i) no-stakes- having,
ii) mentally handicapped,
III) no-do-well;

who wants everything handed to him.

The president acknowledges that people like Airpeace are patriots who work towards the nation building.

But you are used to living off handouts given to you by either politicians or individuals with no stakes in nation building hence your IQ can't fathom what it takes to sacrifice toward building a future for us all

Decided to properly punctuate and format the bolded so that the mumu can comprehend so that he can fully receive this right handed hook to the kidney

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Entanglement: 7:12pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Yes, that should have been the right move. Air peace met some airlines operating from Nigeria to UK, it's insensitive of Air peace to slash the pice without no proper consultation with other airlines.

If Air peace ticket to London is $700, na to just drop theirs to $650.

Everyone is allowed to play the game
the first time I'm seeing a person with -0.75 IQ commenting!
How did you do it?

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Vyzz: 7:13pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Yes, that should have been the right move. Air peace met some airlines operating from Nigeria to UK, it's insensitive of Air peace to slash the pice without no proper consultation with other airlines.

😂😂😂

You no get airline

Ur papa no get airline

Buh u sabi how to run airline pass for ur head ...

Consultant

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by wallrichy: 7:14pm On Apr 07
Omg! My brother, I was amazed at the level of stupidity that hell fire or helinus guy pumped out of his head in form of writing. Could that guy be under a demagogue drugs of frustration?He's so stupid and unintellligent. He sounds like a sadistic idiot. Thanks for your sensible contribution always.

CountinBlessins:

I am so glad you proved my point with this nonsensical response. 😂
Young man stick to the romance section you are not very intelligent .

Nigeria needs patriots who are ready to work and fix this nation. Nigeria needs citizens who are ready to support the government and the president.

Your comment is typically that of a no stakes having mentally handicapped no do well who wants everything handed to him.

The president acknowledges that people like Airpeace are patriots who work towards the nation building.

But you are used to living off handouts given to you by either politicians or individuals with no stakes in nation building hence your IQ can't fathom what it takes to sacrifice toward building a future for us all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by achimendy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07
condensedmilk:

So Air peace should have consulted other airlines so as to maintain the high fare?

You dey mind am, if not for air peace Nigerians will be paying for high ticket.

Air peace just saved us.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Juliusganduje: 7:18pm On Apr 07
helinues:

The foreign airlines are major players in the industry as they have money and connection.

Air peace can find its way in Nigeria but how about abroad?

Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar
I heard that Air peace is currently recruiting.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 7:23pm On Apr 07
bizhop01:

The supposed to consult you before the take any step

What yah say?

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Augustenite(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07
helinues:

This guy na mumu. Enemy of progress. No be him fault, maybe he never traveled out before to know what the cost of the over expensive ticket is doing on people. God bless Air peace. I am a Yoruba man. But I really salute Airpeace. God will continue to bless every genuine Nigerians who wants this country on a global record for good. God bless Innoson, God bless other Nigerians that are making us proud.

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by nams77: 7:26pm On Apr 07
CountinBlessins:

Man you are very unintelligent. You talk so much nonsense all the time. Ordinarily I would chuck it up to very poor quality education but your pattern of behavior shows an extremely low IQ individual who is garrulous and not very bright .

What do you mean by consult with foreign airlines ? Did they consult with Nigerian aviation minister or sector before tripling and quadrupling their ticket prices ?

Stop always confirming our suspicion that you are very unintelligent and learn to be silent when faced with topics your handicapped IQ cant handle .

Learn to think like a patriot and not be always so hateful and negative.
Keep your stupidity focused on your family and not this nation.

We all want a better Nigeria
Remain blessed for that response. It's a tragedy that I share this country with people like helinue

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by BondRiv: 7:26pm On Apr 07
helinues:

I can't believe this. So they should all gang up against consumers? You are so used to poor regulation that you think harmful practices against consumers are ok. In developed countries, there will be prosecutions for what you are encouraging.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by banku: 7:26pm On Apr 07
I am also surprised at Helineus solution. If Air Peace had consulted with other Airlines, they could have been charged to court for conspiracy for Price Gouging.

This is a good opportunity to other Nigerians especially the moneybags to come together and compete with the foreign airlines and Air Peace.

What we have here is excessive profit. Only gosh knows how Nigerians could put up with it for so long, traveling across the borders to book planes.

This is why we tell Nigerians to stay home and make money like foreigners rushing to Nigeria to make obscene profits.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Augustenite(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07
CountinBlessins:

Man you are very unintelligent. You talk so much nonsense all the time. Ordinarily I would chuck it up to very poor quality education but your pattern of behavior shows an extremely low IQ individual who is garrulous and not very bright .

What do you mean by consult with foreign airlines ? Did they consult with Nigerian aviation minister or sector before tripling and quadrupling their ticket prices ?

Stop always confirming our suspicion that you are very unintelligent and learn to be silent when faced with topics your handicapped IQ cant handle .

Learn to think like a patriot and not be always so hateful and negative.
Keep your stupidity focused on your family and not this nation.

We all want a better Nigeria

Don't mind the fool. He is too dull.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by djon78(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07
adefitim:

We need to revolve as quickly as possible if we want to move forward

Exactly

Serious complete turnaround

Cause things shouldn't continue like these

Let patriotic Nigerians begin to build global brands

Our population is a very big plus

Do you know the number of Nigerians that reside in diaspora that travel weekly around the world?

We have the highest diaspora remittance in Africa

So much positives
Just unfortunate

We must

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 7:27pm On Apr 07
BondRiv:

I can't believe this. So they should all gang up against consumers? You are so used to poor regulation that you think harmful practices against consumers are ok. In developed countries, there will be prosecutions for what you are encouraging.

Do you think Air peace can survive this?

Check below yourself

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Miles300: 7:29pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

No one is frustrating anyone .

Air peace should have made proper consultation with other airlines before splashing the average airline ticket to UK.

Win win for the travellers as the airlines would drag themselves to the extent of free falling the price .

Modified: As usual, tribal coloration must be added to my comments. Air peace is our own, we all want it's success but they can't be doing things in a wrong way without calling them out.

First Air peace trip from Nigeria to UK, they had issue in both Nigeria and UK, can everybody be wrong? Perhaps, Air peace should have a proper consultant teams that would help them to put things in order before taking any steps..

We are yet to pack the oracle from the ground, it has already started predicting. Below is the price between Ethiopian airlines with Air peace, N400k difference
which site is that? From your screenshot
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Fidecoo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07
helinues:

So price of flight ticket crashing no be good thing abi you no read my comments well?

Maybe na me no read your comments well oo,
Because I thought what i saw/understand from your comments was, you were insisting that Air peace should have follow steps of those foreign airlines than them bringing/ using their own mkt strategy of pricing.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by PHIPEX(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

Air peace should have made proper consultation with other airlines before splashing the average airline ticket to UK.

Win win for the travellers as the airlines would drag themselves to the extent of free falling the price .

Modified: As usual, tribal coloration must be added to my comments. Air peace is our own, we all want it's success but they can't be doing things in a wrong way without calling them out.

First Air peace trip from Nigeria to UK, they had issue in both Nigeria and UK, can everybody be wrong? Perhaps, Air peace should have a proper consultant teams that would help them to put things in order before taking any steps..

We are yet to pack the oracle from the ground, it has already started predicting. Below is the price between Ethiopian airlines with Air peace, N400k difference
You are so short sighted and I have no doubt it plays out in your normal day life. You think everything is about hate and envy, Glo crashed MTN prices years ago to the benefit of Nigerians. Air peace has crashed prices in aviation sector but rather than applaud them you and your hateful heart will still do what always exist in your dark heart.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 7:34pm On Apr 07
Fidecoo:

Maybe na me no read your comments well oo,
Because I thought what i saw/understand from your comments was, you were insisting that Air peace should have follow steps of those foreign airlines than them bringing/ using their own mkt strategy of pricing.

Below is what I am talking about that people misunderstood

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by BondRiv: 7:35pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Do you think Air peace can survive this?

Check below yourself

Why not? This is expected. What is absurd is you arguing against your own interest as a consumer by encouraging price fixing. The prices are way too high and should drop. I'm all for the competition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by freshvine(f): 7:35pm On Apr 07
I rather eat fufu in air peace than eat spring rolls in foreign airlines

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Like APC Government like Suffering the Masses , just take a look at how you are sabotaging the progress and societal love of an Igbo Man you refused one of them will never be President of Nigeria....

Can we now see why Nigeria is under a curse ?
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Manager001: 7:36pm On Apr 07
The competition is good for passengers.
God bless Air Peace, they are the reason for the radical price review.
Expect more to come
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Osanoghodua1: 7:36pm On Apr 07
Nigeria man wan wound Oyinbo
Finish them. Just like MTN Vs GLO.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 7:38pm On Apr 07
BondRiv:

Why not? This is expected. What is absurd is you arguing against your own interest as a consumer by encouraging price fixing. The prices are way too high and should drop. I'm all for the competition.

Win win for the travellers as the airlines would drag themselves to the extent of free falling the price

Did you miss that, I guess not only you but many of you
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Diligence: 7:38pm On Apr 07
Nigerians will stick with AirPeace!
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Blitzking: 7:38pm On Apr 07
Let's patronise our brand..cos if they destroy air peace in this price war...cos I don't think akr peace has the financial muscle to last in this tug of war...cos tif they win the exploitation would continue...we are getting it right as a country..oil and gas....cbn policies....airline...now is time to buy made in nigeria
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Amayabor1: 7:39pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

When glo came and slashed the cost of sim card, did glo consult MTN before doing that? No! What was the result? MTN automatically reduced the price of theirs.

How does it sound to you that you would have to go discuss with your competitors before you set price for your wares? Does it make sense to you? For a business like airline business, there is no way airpeace would not have done cost benefit analysis before they arrived at their own price. They have done market survey, calculated their expected expenditures on the lagos-london route and they went ahead to fix their price. With that price, they will still make gain based on their market survey. No where does market survey for a business involve you discussing with your partners on pricing. You can look at your competitor's pricing, but not to discuss with them except it is a cabal like kind of business (e.g cocaine business). The foreigner airlines reducing their prices has even showed that they have been reaping us since.

Some of you here are very somehow sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by NairaMaster1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

To me airpeace did well. There's no need to consult anyone. Check out Ghana to London and compare to the 3 M we are paying
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by BondRiv: 7:41pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Did you miss that, I guess not only you but many of you

The comment I addressed was encouraging price fixing.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 7:42pm On Apr 07
BondRiv:

The comment I addressed was encouraging price fixing.

In the interest of both Air peace and the travellers
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by deloon(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

Did you see the difference in the flight durations?
Flights with shorter layovers or none at all are usually more expensive.
The price difference seems perfectly normal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Disasters Are Waiting To Occur On Railway Tracks In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Man Sitting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Bus In Motion On Apapa-Oshodi Express / Lagos, Oando Take Delivery Of First Electric Buses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.