Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London (44943 Views)

African Countries Use Exorbitant Charges To Frustrate Air Peace — Onyema / Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Airfares Drop As Foreign Carriers Unblock Low-priced Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by proeast(m): 11:05am On Apr 07
Nuzo1:

Many people didn’t understand where the guy was coming from. They thought he was just being unreasonable and unintelligent, not knowing he was coming from a place of bigotry.

No where in the report did they say Airpeace was complaining but somehow he has to find a way to blame Airpeace even if it goes against his job of promoting the effort of the current government in this process.

He doesn’t know whether to be happy or sad with this report.

He’s sad because Airpeace is sold out for a long time and also nowhere in the report suggested the malicious headline.

He’s happy because he’s believing the malicious headline would someday come to pass.

Lol, those guys are driven by primitive hate and bigotry, and incidentally they’re always from SW. Just two posts below yours, another one called seunmsg is already making a comparison between Airpeace and Arik, while hoping that Airpeace will suffer same faith like Arik. These guys are the most unpatriotic and minded bigots ever. Any country with people that has such redundant mindset never develops.

It’s so disgusting and irritating reading their senseless and bigotry driven posts.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by proeast(m): 11:12am On Apr 07
CSTRR:
If Nigerians are smart, they would ignore these foreign airlines and keep patronizing airpeace.

That's their only hope for affordable airfare.

If these foreign airlines succesd in muscling out airpeace, they would go back to the expensive prices the very next day.

It's a guarantee.

They already have the advantage of scale that airpeace does not have.

Nigerians must support airpeace with everything.
It's for our own good.

When educated and exposed people talk, this is how they sound. Majority of those flying to London, which is the route causing this brouhaha are Yorubas. When Airpeace caused such massive price slash, where a single ticket got reduced by as much as 2 million, who benefits? It’s them, yet bigotry won’t allow some of them understand what is at stake here. All they’re seeing is omo Igbo and the bigotry in them is already running on default. Those travelers can easily spend that money on their relatives in Nigeria instead of dashing it to foreign airlines.

Nigeria will save millions of dollars and naira will appreciate further, yet these enemies of Nigeria can’t even see it.

Spit!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by temptnow: 11:17am On Apr 07
helinues:

This one no get meaningful contributions to the thread apart from sliding tackle

Next jor

you've been disgraced and exposed. my advice to you is to leave here immediately before it gets worse

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:18am On Apr 07
temptnow:

you've been disgraced and exposed. my advice to you is to leave here immediately be it gets worse

Where is the disgrace here? All those victims mentality are not selling again

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Chikel20000(m): 11:20am On Apr 07
CountinBlessins:
We really need to learn to be patriotic and favour our Nigerian companies and goods . If you like patronize these foreign companies for over 20.yeaes they don't respect you or see you more than just a Nigerian. They will favour and respect their own citizens more than you.

Learn to patronize and support Nigerian companies
just see d guy up there....they will just bring trash just becos it's Air peace....if it were airTinubu or airOduduwa....d guy will learn to use his brain..

Nigerians r terrible

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Malroux: 11:22am On Apr 07
helinues:

Where is the disgrace here? All those victims mentality are not selling again
We are currently recruiting workers in our firm. What do you think?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:23am On Apr 07
Malroux:
We are currently recruiting workers in our firm. What do you think?

Stop trolling people.

What exactly is your problem you this boy.

Get a meaningful life devoid of trolling so that you can be useful to your community

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by mrvitalis(m): 11:24am On Apr 07
helinues:

Yes, that should have been the right move. Air peace met some airlines operating from Nigeria to UK, it's insensitive of Air peace to slash the pice without no proper consultation with other airlines.

If Air peace ticket to London is $700, na to just drop theirs to $650.

Everyone is allowed to play the game
If you think any of those airlines can compete with airport you must be joking trust me

Lmaooo air peace can drop to $300 if they vex him.. This one don't know igbo men in business

Lower wage bill
Lower maintenance cost
Lower operations coat lol 😂😂😂

Air peace have them by the jugular wait till he enters Ghana to UK, south Africa to UK, Kenya to UK

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Malroux: 11:25am On Apr 07
helinues:

Stop trolling people.

What exactly is your problem you this boy.

Get a meaningful life devoid of trolling so that you can be useful to your community
I've secured the bag already. Just that I don't like the way you are idling away here. I want to help you ok.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:26am On Apr 07
mrvitalis:

If you think any of those airlines can compete with airport you must be joking trust me

Lmaooo air peace can drop to $300 if they vex him.. This one don't know igbo men in business

Lower wage bill
Lower maintenance cost
Lower operations coat lol 😂😂😂

Air peace have them by the jugular wait till he enters Ghana to UK, south Africa to UK, Kenya to UK

Hope you are aware that those foreign airlines get money pass Air peace. They can run him down put of his business, though we are not going to allow that. Air peace na pride of Nigeria

Air peace didn't consider this before splashing the price.

Anyways, na the travellers it go favour sha

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:27am On Apr 07
Malroux:
I've secured the bag already. Just that I don't like the way you are idling away here. I want to help you ok.

You see the damn incoherency.

Gosh
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by AgbadoDie: 11:27am On Apr 07
helinues:

Yes, that should have been the right move. Air peace met some airlines operating from Nigeria to UK, it's insensitive of Air peace to slash the pice without no proper consultation with other airlines.

If Air peace ticket to London is $700, na to just drop theirs to $650.

Everyone is allowed to play the game

I swear to God who made me and you that you are very BIG TIME ENEMY OF NIGERIAN PROGRESS. From your first quote and this one, it shows that you enjoy slavery. You want to tell me that Air Peace should have consulted our oppressors to negotiate how they will reap us off the more. See, you're a big fool and slowpoke. I am so bittered that someone who is in Nigeria and seeing what we Nigerians are seeing is so stupid and imbecilic to support and even give a shoulder high to our oppressors. Bia, you're a fool. I don't mind taken ban from the mod, but you're a big time enemy of Nigeria. Idiot, ewu, Okete, fool. How did we even breed such useless human being in this country?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Malroux: 11:27am On Apr 07
helinues:

You see the damn incoherency.

Gosh
I want to help you ok. Do you need a job?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by GodHimself: 11:28am On Apr 07
This is really important.

Forget the class thing; it’s a war out there.

CountinBlessins:
We really need to learn to be patriotic and favour our Nigerian companies and goods . If you like patronize these foreign companies for over 20.yeaes they don't respect you or see you more than just a Nigerian. They will favour and respect their own citizens more than you.

Learn to patronize and support Nigerian companies
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:29am On Apr 07
Malroux:
I want to help you ok. Do you need a job?

Help your own life so that you can't stop the redundant years of trolling.

Don't you want to be useful to your family?

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Malroux: 11:29am On Apr 07
AgbadoDie:

I swear to God who made me and you that you are very BIG TIME ENEMY OF NIGERIAN PROGRESS. From your first quote and this one, it shows that you enjoy slavery. You want to tell me that Air Peace should have consulted our oppressors to negotiate how they will reap us off the more. See, you're a big fool and slowpoke. I am so bittered that someone who is in Nigeria and seeing what we Nigerians are seeing is so stupid and imbecilic to support and even give a shoulder high to our oppressors. Bia, you're a fool. I don't mind taken ban from the mod, but you're a big time enemy of Nigeria. Idiot, ewu, Okete, fool. How did we even breed such useless human being in this country?
Finish him. Helinues see your life. You see why I wanted to make you become somebody in life, so to avoid insult from people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:29am On Apr 07
AgbadoDie:

Jokes

Make una come up with something superior not ranting for no reason
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Malroux: 11:30am On Apr 07
helinues:

Help your own life so that you can't stop the redundant years of trolling.

Don't you want to be useful to your family?
I told you I'm okay already. I want to take you off the street ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by mrvitalis(m): 11:30am On Apr 07
helinues:

Hope you are aware that those foreign airlines get money pass Air peace. They can run him down put of his business, though we are not going to allow that. Air peace na pride of Nigeria

Air peace didn't consider this before splashing the price.

Anyways, na the travellers it go favour sha
Lol it's not about money it's about operations cost Lmaooo you obviously don't understand the aviation industry at all

A peace pay their staffs less than 20% what the others pay... If you know aviation industry that's a massive advantage

None of them can compete with air peace it's impossible ,

Best they can do is acquire air peace... It's impossible to beat air peace... It's mathematically impossible

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:31am On Apr 07
mrvitalis:

Lol it's not about money it's about operations cost Lmaooo you obviously don't understand the aviation industry at all

A peace pay their staffs less than 20% what the others pay... If you know aviation industry that's a massive advantage

None of them can compete with air peace it's impossible ,

Best they can do is acquire air peace... It's impossible to beat air peace... It's mathematically impossible

If you don't have the money , you can't compete.

I don't have any issue with Air peace but they should try and catch up with reality

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:34am On Apr 07
Malroux:
I told you I'm okay already. I want to take you off the street ok.

Those who are okay can never stoop so low to be trolling others for years.

Do you have issue comprehending that?
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by mrvitalis(m): 11:35am On Apr 07
helinues:

If you don't have the money , you can't compete.

I don't have any issue with Air peace but they should try and catch up with reality
The last thing air peace is worried about now is money... This is chivita was five alive, coke vs limca,dangote vs indomie Indomie vs hornywell, Red Bull vs prime over again

You can't beat a small company in a small area they dominate

Two area rout is not even their main routs it's lost likely a lose leader

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:36am On Apr 07
mrvitalis:

The last thing air peace is worried about now is money... This is chivita was five alive, coke vs limca,dangote vs indomie Indomie vs hornywell, Red Bull vs prime over again

You can't beat a small company in a small area they dominate

Two area rout is not even their main routs it's lost likely a lose leader

What's the worth of Air peace compared to foreign airline?

Na this underrating of things go put air peace in Trouble
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Malroux: 11:36am On Apr 07
helinues:

Those who are okay can never stoop so low to be trolling others for years.

Do you have issue comprehending that?
I'm not a troll. I'm only a good Samaritan who wants you to become somebody in life ok. Pls don't insult your destiny helper ok.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Parkleader: 11:37am On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

No one is frustrating anyone .

Air peace should have made proper consultation with other airlines before splashing the average airline ticket to UK.

Win win for the travellers as the airlines would drag themselves to the extent of free falling the price
He did it first, and we should support local businesses first especially ones with our best interest, if they bankrupt him remember they will up their prices again
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:37am On Apr 07
Malroux:
I'm not a troll. I'm only a good Samaritan who wants you to become somebody in life ok. Pls don't insult your destiny helper ok.

You are not a troll but you have created nothing less than 1,000 monikers to troll me for over 6 years.

Like I have been saying, stop acting slow

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:38am On Apr 07
Parkleader:

He did it first, and we should support local businesses first especially ones with our best interest, if they bankrupt him remember they will up their prices again

Don't you think Air peace created the free fall for the airline ticket which the travellers would benefit more?
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Malroux: 11:39am On Apr 07
helinues:

You are not a troll but you have created nothing less than 1,000 monikers to troll me for over 6 years.

Like I have been saying, stop acting slow
Any evidence that I'm the one controlling those monikers? I just want to help you ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by mrvitalis(m): 11:39am On Apr 07
helinues:

What's the worth of Air peace compared to foreign airline?

Na this underrating of things go put air peace in Trouble
You obviously don't have business experience I get

It's not about how much air peace is worth... It's down to 1) comparative advantage... Air peace has this and is miles ahead of them they need to spend 10 x air peace to match them

2) it's how much the airlines are willing to invest in this route which would he significantly less than what air peace is investing

For them it's not a main route..for air peace it's their biggest route

This is basic business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Fakeallah: 11:39am On Apr 07
helinues:

Don't you think Air peace created the free fall for the airline ticket which the travellers would benefit more?

Helinues find work oooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by helinues: 11:40am On Apr 07
mrvitalis:

You obviously don't have business experience I get

It's not about how much air peace is worth... It's down to 1) comparative advantage... Air peace has this and is miles ahead of them they need to spend 10 x air peace to match them

2) it's how much the airlines are willing to invest in this route which would he significantly less than what air peace is investing

For them it's not a main route..for air peace it's their biggest route

This is basic business

Sebi both you and Air peace have business experience bah

Let's see where the quarter cleverness would take Air peace to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lagos, Oando Take Delivery Of First Electric Buses In Nigeria / Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing / Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.