Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London (44782 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Airfares Drop As Foreign Carriers Unblock Low-priced Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by franudi: 6:45pm On Apr 07
helinues:

This one no get meaningful contributions to the thread apart from sliding tackle

Next jor
You are not making sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by waternogetememy: 6:45pm On Apr 07
Smartguyboy:

If air peace is Dangote Nigeria govt will do everything to protect and support him , but as an Igbo man they don’t care some other tribe will even collect money from foreigners to frustrate Airpeace.

ONLY NIGERIANS ARE NIGERIA PROBLEM NOT FOREIGNERS.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by babajeje123(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Yes, that should have been the right move. Air peace met some airlines operating from Nigeria to UK, it's insensitive of Air peace to slash the pice without no proper consultation with other airlines.

If Air peace ticket to London is $700, na to just drop theirs to $650.

Everyone is allowed to play the game
This is not good. Air Peace is our own and we must do everything to protect her. That said, don't you think other carriers have been deliberate in milking Nigerans using them?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by rainluv: 6:47pm On Apr 07
helinues:

So you want Air peace to follow Arik's woes?

Is that your wish? witch!!

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Rilwayne001: 6:47pm On Apr 07
Artscollection:

I believe there is need to be logical and act as a normal being at some point even if you are paid to be stupid!!! You should consult your rival embarassed that is one hell of a stupid statement and at this point i can tell you that your mental health is deteriorating!

grin grin
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Irupetepete: 6:47pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Make your points without throwing as usual tantrums.

That's what quarter cleverness can cause to Air peace
the point is, you are not at all sensible... It is better u just read and scroll rather than sounding stupid all the time...
Let me educate your dull brain a bit..
This is just like the days of glo and Sim cards when mtn was ripping us... So who did that benefit at the end of the day?
You lack sense walahi.. And it is not like you lack sense, it is your hatred for igbos...
Awon eyan bi tie o kin nilari tabi se ori re

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Niok: 6:48pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Make your points without throwing as usual tantrums.

That's what quarter cleverness can cause to Air peace
ozuor you go learn by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by franudi: 6:49pm On Apr 07
helinues:

This thread is not about hawking fan yoghurt.. Stay out
You are derailing this thread. Stay out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by OdefaGirl(f): 6:50pm On Apr 07
CountinBlessins:

I am so glad you proved my point with this nonsensical response. 😂
Young man stick to the romance section you are not very intelligent .

Nigeria needs patriots who are ready to work and fix this nation. Nigeria needs citizens who are ready to support the government and the president.

Your comment is typically that of a no stakes having mentally handicapped no do well who wants everything handed to him.

The president acknowledges that people like Airpeace are patriots who work towards the nation building.

But you are used to living off handouts given to you by either politicians or individuals with no stakes in nation building hence your IQ can't fathom what it takes to sacrifice toward building a future for us all

Give him hot!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Irupetepete: 6:50pm On Apr 07
Artscollection:

I believe there is need to be logical and act as a normal being at some point even if you are paid to be stupid!!! You should consult your rival embarassed that is one hell of a stupid statement and at this point i can tell you that your mental health is deteriorating!
someone that should be in yabaleft...
He is just hate filled..
If it was an Hausa or yoruba man who owns that carrier, he would have praised them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Cantonese: 6:50pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

No one is frustrating anyone .

Air peace should have made proper consultation with other airlines before splashing the average airline ticket to UK.

Win win for the travellers as the airlines would drag themselves to the extent of free falling the price .

Modified: As usual, tribal coloration must be added to my comments. Air peace is our own, we all want it's success but they can't be doing things in a wrong way without calling them out.

First Air peace trip from Nigeria to UK, they had issue in both Nigeria and UK, can everybody be wrong? Perhaps, Air peace should have a proper consultant teams that would help them to put things in order before taking any steps..

But you added tribal coloration in the first place, as you always do.

You tried to tone down your unfair comment. Without proper consultation, can you venture into airline business? Do you want to advise an established organization on how to carry out their already successful business? Or maybe you are one of those officials of the NCAA Allen Onyema complained about in Nigeria.

If you say buy or patronize Nigeria, how can you make such a reckless and unfair comment. Maybe you have never purchased a plane ticket before, or you simply choose to be insensitive as usual with all your APC backed comments.

Plane tickets are unfairly raised against Nigerians. You may purchase the ticket for the seat beside me in Lagos, while I purchase mine in London or elsewhere outside Nigeria. One thing is sure that my ticket WILL be far cheaper than yours. That’s absolute cheating. Nigerians rather purchase their tickets in other West African countries as they know it will be cheaper.

If you say patronize Nigeria, then you must support and promote the Nigerian brand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by CorperKola: 6:51pm On Apr 07
djon78:

When glo slashed the prices of GSM in 2003- 2004 when MTN and Econet were reaping Nigerians off Nigerians with line as much as 35000 Naira

Glo slashed there Sim to 2000 Naira

Every Nigerian benefitted

Even MTN had no option to slash there own or loose there market share

Someone saying that Air Peace should consult others must be smoking pipe

Ain't done anywhere in business world
In fact, its illegal
Leave that Clown above alone.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by franudi: 6:51pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Mynd44
Oam4j
Seun
Nlfpmod
Mukina
Dominique

Kindly assist with this notorious troller with dedicated monikers

Rule 1
So this the reason why you always talk nonsense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by abuhusna1: 6:52pm On Apr 07
We must not Llow air peace to die because it will take another 50 years to see such opportunity and these foreign air lines will quadripple the airfare once airpeace is out
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by tollyboy5(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Yes, that should have been the right move. Air peace met some airlines operating from Nigeria to UK, it's insensitive of Air peace to slash the pice without no proper consultation with other airlines.

You're talking rubbish. Always talking rubbish. The other day I made a post and you were acting like one smart person.

Nothing reasonable to contribute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by greatseed: 6:52pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

Air peace should have made proper consultation with other airlines before splashing the average airline ticket to UK.

Win win for the travellers as the airlines would drag themselves to the extent of free falling the price .

Modified: As usual, tribal coloration must be added to my comments. Air peace is our own, we all want it's success but they can't be doing things in a wrong way without calling them out.

First Air peace trip from Nigeria to UK, they had issue in both Nigeria and UK, can everybody be wrong? Perhaps, Air peace should have a proper consultant teams that would help them to put things in order before taking any steps..
Air peace should consult them for the Bleep what He just broke their monopoly like Glo did to MTN & Airtel years back. If you understand

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Kingju: 6:54pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Na you dey talk this kind thing, abi you just wan dey controversial?

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by franudi: 6:54pm On Apr 07
helinues:

So what are you guys complaining about on this thread?

Air peace slashed the price without consultation, then others also have the right to slash their price without consulting Air peace

After all, na win win for the passengers as the price would continue to drop
Why not commend air peace for helping in reducing the price of traveling to London from Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by ManOfSon: 6:54pm On Apr 07
Good so long as nothing is artificial or contrived. At the end of the day it could simply boil down to which one do you want between eforiro and beef periperi.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Irupetepete: 6:54pm On Apr 07
Fakeallah:

Air guide position available
😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by onuman: 6:54pm On Apr 07
condensedmilk:

So Air peace should have consulted other airlines so as to maintain the high fare?

That Helenius is most ridiculous each time he bares his acrimonious mindset on NL.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by OdefaGirl(f): 6:55pm On Apr 07
Artscollection:

You guys have grilled that half man 🥱

1 Like

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by UnabashedIPOB: 6:56pm On Apr 07
Realdeals:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/foreign-carriers-engage-in-price-war-to-frustrate-air-peace-out-of-london/

Immediately Air Peace announced its fares which have been found cheaper and more affordable for Nigerians, the foreign carriers, out of fears of losing their Nigerian, passengers to Air Peace have engaged in price wars for survival.

It's up to Nigerians to decide whether or NOT these blood-sucking foreign airlines mean any good for them. If they can afford to charge other neighboring African countries cheaper fares and are now slashing their FARES to Nigerians because of competition from Air Peace, the question Nigerians need to ask is: "Why were they being charged higher fares than other Africans, and why the change of heart now?" They should NOT forget that these airlines are engaging in a bait-and-switch scheme. Moreover, they should NOT allow these bloodsuckers to stifle competition, especially from Air Peace. It's no secret that they would immediately revert to price-gouging Nigerians if they did NOT have competitors to contend with. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by hardon1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07
Nothing sweet pass competition cos it's always a win win for customers/consumers

Same way am looking at peak milk and three crown milk in recent times. One tin milk now is 700.

Hollandia (now presently managed by Coca-Cola), made their variant packaged in leak proof cartons rather than in tins, thereby bringing down production cost with comparatively lower prices and also made different sizes/Volumes.

Everyone I know now has ported to hollandia evaporated milk.

I know in no time, peak and three crown would do the same in order to survive what hollandia has come up with

Competition is sweet

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Badmashiii: 6:56pm On Apr 07
CountinBlessins:
We really need to learn to be patriotic and favour our Nigerian companies and goods . If you like patronize these foreign companies for over 20.yeaes they don't respect you or see you more than just a Nigerian. They will favour and respect their own citizens more than you.

Learn to patronize and support Nigerian companies

God bless you for this.

Fellow nigerians,when given the option to choose between two business offering the same QUALITY of service, we should always try to patronise ours.

That's one of the ways to develop the country.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by djon78(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07
mipeesoft:
They will still follow their oppressors just like the way they've been following apc that has battered them with severe hardship since 2015 grin grin

That's why I said they are not smart

That's the major reason there are so much underdevelopment and poverty in the Land

Majority of Nigerians can't make basic intelligent decisions

Nigeria growing Economically is still very far away because the fundamentals is still poor

And it's very very unfortunate
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by Omoawoke: 6:57pm On Apr 07
CountinBlessins:
We really need to learn to be patriotic and favour our Nigerian companies and goods . If you like patronize these foreign companies for over 20.yeaes they don't respect you or see you more than just a Nigerian. They will favour and respect their own citizens more than you.

Learn to patronize and support Nigerian companies
I agree with you. But safety first… I don’t know why I still fear airlines managed by Nigerians
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by putin2: 6:57pm On Apr 07
May be you didn't understand the write up or abi na beef mugu.

quote author=helinues post=129307358]It's an open market

First Air peace trip from Nigeria to UK, they had issue in both Nigeria and UK, can everybody be wrong? Perhaps, Air peace should have a proper consultant teams that would help them to put things in order before taking any steps..[/quote]
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by descartes400: 6:57pm On Apr 07
Babanah:
I think the foreign airlines are acting from a play book. Engage in a price war to force out the threat. Then jerk up the price after the forced exit of the threat.

Hence some one suggested the Price slashed down should not have been a unilateral decision by the airline under discourse in order to portray itself above the rest that has been in the business for donkey years and has the big purse to accommodate a ridiculous price slash compare to one who is just coming into the business. The airline under discourse cannot win the price war if other international airlines decides to engage in a price war as they do not run local within our airspace.
Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by PointZerom: 6:57pm On Apr 07
helinues:
It's an open market

You want to teach Air peace management business?
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) / Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria's Railway Revolution In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.