Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? (27208 Views)

Prices Of Selected Food Stuff Decreased In March – Nbs / Prices Of Commodities Before Buhari & Prices After Buhari / Prices Of Foodstuff Drop Significantly – Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07
D
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by visijo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07
For where!

2 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Edembasilprutus(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07
For wey
Nothing come down here.

3 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Smithwilliams826: 8:31pm On Apr 07
Me no no oh. Just buy in bulk. But I'm sure they are increasing.

2 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Ashawoman82: 8:33pm On Apr 07
[quote author=Hamachi post=129308569][/quote]it's increasing more.. I think we Nigerians are just too greedy... One super mart in my area, every week their prices of goods keeps topping.its so sad

5 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by captianfreeman(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07
Hamachi:
Name the items
sugar and indomie
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Xplicit1(f): 8:34pm On Apr 07
Hamachi:
Which location?

Benin.
I don't know about the price of bag of rice but rubber has been #4,000 since February till now.
Rubber of beans #3,000
Small paint of garri #2,500

2 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Ttipsy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 07
I think your question should be what is the government doing to reduce frustration

5 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Skillsnigeria: 8:34pm On Apr 07
Hmmm grin
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Bfly: 8:35pm On Apr 07
N!bo?
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by jubrilELsudan: 8:36pm On Apr 07
NO OOO.....PRICE OF FVCK STILL DEY HIGH SO OOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by VinnyBaba: 8:37pm On Apr 07
Jeon:

Garrison
Palm oil
Rice
Onions
Spag
Melon

Those are the only items I know about.

Spaghetti reduced?🙁

U must be LYING! 😕😒

4 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by nanauju(f): 8:37pm On Apr 07
No

Naira has to be stable for awhile
Electric bill needs to come down
Fuel price needs to come down

All the above needs to happen before prices of goods will start coming down if we are not deceiving ourselves

6 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by lavylilly: 8:39pm On Apr 07
nanauju:
No

Naira has to be stable for awhile
Electric bill needs to come down
Fuel price needs to come down

All the above needs to happen before prices of goods will start coming down if we are not deceiving ourselves
Band A has been increased and most likely would affect the cost of production
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by labake1(f): 8:41pm On Apr 07
Only Indomie, superpack is #250

5 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by nedekid: 8:43pm On Apr 07
Hamachi:
Name the items
Let me help him, I got to mobile station yesterday to buy engineoil I normally get for 15k for 5l mobile 3000 synthetic.
I was shocked to hear and buy for 35k!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by lavylilly: 8:46pm On Apr 07
shocked
nedekid:

Let me help him, I got to mobile station yesterday to buy engineoil I normally get for 15k for 5l mobile 3000 synthetic.
I was shocked to hear and buy for 35k!
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by toujurs: 8:46pm On Apr 07
[quote author=Hamachi post=129308569][/quote] that your breast sha.

It can help reduce the cost of milk 🤤

2 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by tefishy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07
I sense you like garri so much cheesy

Sha dey take milk with am

377:
Rice is 65000 now In Abuja
Noodles is reducing
Garri is increasing everyday

3 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Dpharisee: 8:47pm On Apr 07
Jeon:

Garrison
Palm oil
Rice
Onions
Spag
Melon

Those are the only items I know about.
Garrison? what of artillery, barrack and battalion cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by do4luv14(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07
Nothing is decreasing, it's increasing, Small bottle coke of #150 is now #200,bog #300, blastic #350

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Femabol01: 8:47pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:
For were...I bought 5 alive (Pulpy) N1,200 yesterday. Something that used to be around N800 when $ was N1,900. The price really shocked me.
You bought it from a greedy seller. I bought same yesterday at foodco Ikoyi for N880.

13 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by DMerciful(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07
Yet you guys fought GEJ for buying rice 8k. Una go learn
CandidAdmin:

You're right!!!

Bag of rice also has come down. From 86k to 78k 4 my area.

4 me, it's still not a thing of joy.

5 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07
Hamachi:
Name the items

God bless you
Let her name the item. I still bought a bag of water for 500 and bread for 1500. So what exactly has reduced? Let her name dem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by franktech(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07
The items I bought from China at the rate of 1800 naira per usd is still going to arrive next month and you want price to drop. Make una fear God

8 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Judolisco(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07
I don't know... I jst buy... It's worthless asking for d price of things nowadays

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Blitzking: 8:52pm On Apr 07
We need price regulatory board..some sellers av gone rouge

6 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by PlushyRealtor: 8:52pm On Apr 07
Prices of commodities won't reduced irrespective of naira gaining momentum against the USD b'cos those local items are manufactured here in our country and transport to customers using vehicle(fuel), so as much is fuel price is still high locally manufactured goods will still be high.

You'll only see drastic reduction in prices of those items once the government openly reintroduce fuel subsidy and price back to as it were before baba took over power.

6 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Udeh402017(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07
VinnyBaba:
NO!

Instead, it's Increasing. undecided

The ONLY way prices of commodities will reduce in Nigeria
Is if Tinibu accept that his action on Fuel Subsidy Removal was FOOLISH and bring back Subsidy. sad sad

Make the Fuel N300 and see how our Economy will take a Sommersault. smiley
Prices still won't go down.
Our people are very wicked. Prices of commodities have come to stay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by FashionCookie(f): 8:54pm On Apr 07
Thundafireseun:
Its very funny situation here in Asaba Delta state because prices of everything are still on the rise…

Just a week ago I got a bucket of Beans for 5,500
Garri 2,100 ….
Rice 7k

Today a bucket of beans is 6k while Garri is now 3k ….rice 9k in space of one week
Things for Delta state must different...

2 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by CandidAdmin(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07
DMerciful:
Yet you guys fought GEJ for buying rice 8k. Una go learn

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy spirit, I reject supporting that evil party ever in my life in Jesus name!!!

4 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by AlexBells(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07
toujurs:
that your breast sha.

It can help reduce the cost of milk 🤤
I had to go check. Tinubu shouldn’t impact the price of Bwest, Na then him go see something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening / Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.