Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? (27207 Views)

Prices Of Selected Food Stuff Decreased In March – Nbs / Prices Of Commodities Before Buhari & Prices After Buhari / Prices Of Foodstuff Drop Significantly – Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Dikegodspower(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07
For where, e still they add money they go self
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by samuel1981(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07
Nothing like that, there are even going up.
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Honestey: 9:26pm On Apr 07
Rice slightly renounced, most other foodstuffs the exhorbitant price stable but beans keep increasing

1 Like

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by slowice(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07
The dollar drop is fake and unsustainable.

Business people already know this.

3 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by DavidEsq(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07
Almaiga:
Here in Anambra, things are getting too expensive. A Cup of Rice is 450, Beans 450, packet of Maggie 1,300, a bottle of Legend is 1200 (lend is 800 in Kaduna)
Everything is too expensive here. Transportation is even worst. Come and see as people are forced to trek for long distance
Una side always dey be like that. See during Covid -19 period. e kua be like say una dey happy to dey wicked for prices of goods

4 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07
Nowadays I dey compare prices from like 3 places. Before I make a purchase. Things wey I no dey do before. Tinubu comics.

5 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Emmasnoop(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07
Here in warri things are increasing on a daily basis.

3 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by DesChyko: 9:30pm On Apr 07
maasoap:

The same thing I said yesterday among my colleagues.

It's scary at this point.

When I went to secondary school, skills were important, yeah, but you could learn that watching your parents. After school, the emphasis is on passing JAMB and gaining admission. Students easily write GCE/JAMB in SS2 to gain experience ahead of SS3 WAEC.

Now, Too many kids are learning skills while in secondary school. Too many kids are learning skills after secondary school. They want to be able to support themselves in school. They don't even take GCE/JAMB easily because their parents think it's expensive.

Damn.

3 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07
Xplicit1:

Benin.
I don't know about the price of bag of rice but rubber has been #4,000 since February till now.
Rubber of beans #3,000
Small paint of garri #2,500
exactly. Except I bought brown beans 3200, it's over a month ago
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by geokay777(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:
For were...I bought 5 alive (Pulpy) N1,200 yesterday. Something that used to be around N800 when $ was N1,900. The price really shocked me.
I bought same commodity for 1k here around iyana ipaja, Lagos.
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by IfnobeGod20: 9:31pm On Apr 07
SUPERPACK:
Cost of transport is dropping over here as competition is coming in.

Cost of rice and beans are also back to where they were before at 250 per cup.
Cost of transportation still high here. I went to Lagos from Ilorin last week 8050 naira. My wife went there 6,000 naira weeks ago.
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Inspirer1: 9:33pm On Apr 07
Jeon:

Garrison
Palm oil
Rice
Onions
Spag
Melon

Those are the only items I know about.
That Rice is still doing 'strong head' in my area, I even told a trader today that I heard that Rice price is dropping, he maintained his price o, well let's see how far they can hold with the expensive price..
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by article1: 9:33pm On Apr 07
For where? Here in my area it keeps soaring higher and higher. A milk cup of garri now as at yesterday has increased from N120 to N150. A pack of spaghetti from 800 to 850 despite the steady naira gain to the dollar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by jiz: 9:35pm On Apr 07
Reduced only in Ronu market

1 Like

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by salem1996: 9:37pm On Apr 07
Jeon:

Garrison
Palm oil
Rice
Onions
Spag
Melon

Those are the only items I know about.

Which side be that because Gari just added price in my area this new week
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by olarent: 9:38pm On Apr 07
Let be objective, price of commodity are coming down, here in papa ewekoro ogun state is down I bought a bag of rice for 76k last month as at today its was sold for 64k without poo pricing it yet indomitable as reduces buy 2500 per carton
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Chicagograduate(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07
Jeon:
Some items are decreasing.
Na so your boyfriends tell you?
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Chicagograduate(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07
olarent:
Let be objective, price of commodity are coming down, here in papa ewekoro ogun state is down I bought a bag of rice for 76k last month as at today its was sold for 64k without poo pricing it yet indomitable as reduces buy 2500 per carton
Which market be that?
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Thundafireseun: 9:43pm On Apr 07
FashionCookie:

Things for Delta state must different...

I wonder why

1 Like

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Galadimabawa: 9:47pm On Apr 07
November Oscar
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Bluntemperor: 9:49pm On Apr 07
Hamachi:
Name the items

Indomie that went to 12k is now 7K.
Cement of 12k and above is now 7k.
A woman in her Shop told me yesterday that ' this Rice' she was pointing to buy more but when she got to the market to buy ,the Seller who is a Friend in the market discouraged her and said ' don't buy now,these things are coming down!
That is a good report,!
Now, considering the information read from the news three day ago on the 675,000 grains and others on a Ship about to berth through Lekki Peninsular Port,then,we can only hope for good and the best!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Offpoint1: 9:50pm On Apr 07
377:
Rice is 65000 now In Abuja
Noodles is reducing
Garri is increasing everyday
Na this garri own dey vex, from 2k a paint bucket 3 weeks ago as of today it's 2800

1 Like

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Bullfallo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07
Last week half kg of goat 3k the last 2 week it was 2.5k. Cow beef 2k you will cry. Half kg chicken is 2.7k

1 Like

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by nedekid: 9:51pm On Apr 07
Femiii:
mobil 2000 5w30 ,5liters . That was 12k before now 23k
Yeah, the semi synthetic 5L is now 29k.
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Melagros(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07
CandidAdmin:
Only palm oil

Nothing else!
Exactly
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by orriyomi33(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07
For building materials.
A bag of nail that was sold for #38,000 during the price hike is now btw #26,000 and #28,000.

Bundle of zinc that was sold for #55,000 is now sold between #43,000 and #45,000.

Marine Board that was sold for #26,000 is now between #22,000 and #22,500.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Dee60: 9:57pm On Apr 07
slowice:
The dollar drop is fake and unsustainable.

Business people already know this.

I am not an APC supporter and I think you are wrong. I dont think dollar will climb again to 1500. I actually think it is moving towards 1000.

1 Like

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Bluntemperor: 9:58pm On Apr 07
Ashawoman82:
it's increasing more.. I think we Nigerians are just too greedy... One super mart in my area, every week their prices of goods keeps topping.its so sad

I agree 💯 with you!
We are so greedy to quickly raised the Price but find it difficult to reduced same when things normalised!
We are different from White People that obey rules,but too greedy and we pray more to be greedy!
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by FashionCookie(f): 10:07pm On Apr 07
Thundafireseun:

I wonder why
It is way worseeee in warri.
Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by slowice(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07
Dee60:

I am not an APC supporter and I think you are wrong. I dont think dollar will climb again to 1500. I actually think it is moving towards 1000.

Lol, economics doesn't support whatever it is cbn is doing therefore it can't be sustained. It has nothing to do with how you feel.

2 Likes

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by rapheal5(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07
zeenaman:
Nothing has changed here.
Viva bar soap is still 500 against 350 around January.

Sachet water reduced from 20 quantity per bag to sixteen and the price also increased from 200 to 300. It hasn't gone back to normal.

Diaper went from 2300 to 3k.

150 CL ever water bottle of groundnut oil went from 1800 to 3k, and it's still there.

Nothing has changed. Ibadan traders are the most wicked and merciless I've seen
pure water reduced to 16 na lie

1 Like

Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by Inosky(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07
Nothing has reduced, what's Nigeria producing. The country can't feed itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening / Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.