Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? (3427 Views)

Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw / The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / "Friendzone" An Ideology That Has Taken Over The Mind Of Modern Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by djeezy(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2013
What's the longest it has taken you to get over someone you loved? An ex, secret crush, a best friend, unrequited. Does your heart skip a beat each time you set your eyes on him/her or are you fully over them?
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by woodboi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Big question... Can only speak for d guys. Girls fades away easily with time, u jst find out that carol dat use to skip ur mind is fast becoming old cargo.
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Bootylicious(f): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
3days max, I don't fancy getting myself weighed down ova a man, I always bliv hez somewhere enjoying his life wif some oda lady,so why do I av 2kill myself, I bounce along, hang out wif friends and i'm fine

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 16, 2013
16 seconds.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by djeezy(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2013
tpacalipse: 16 seconds.
Did you ever love the person?
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by djeezy(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2013
lynpetra: 5
I guess that would be 5 years.lol
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Skinni10ne: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2013
3-5 days
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
djeezy: Did you ever love the person?
I have no time to cry over spilled milk nah. I have learnt a lot of lessons in life, nothing gets to me anymore.
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
6 months before we finally broke up
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by 190theclown: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
uhmm lemme say my ex - a year
my crush chinwe - Jesus christ i still havent gotten over her its 9yrs and still running and each time
she flicks her picture - instant e-rection embarassed
best friend -
girlfriend(s) - uhmm love them all equally tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
I don't take time at all,d moment they are out of my life,av 4gotten abt them...after all we didn't do anyfin datz wat been put in d guiness book of record...so watz dere nt 2 get over!
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Enegod(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Payren: I don't take time at all,d moment they are out of my life,av 4gotten abt them...after all we didn't do anyfin datz wat been put in d guiness book of record...so watz dere nt 2 get over!
unless he didn't fvck you
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Enegod: unless he didn't fvck you
even if he did...watz new in it??
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Enegod(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
Payren: even if he did...watz new in it??
are you a runz girl? no offense intended
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
Enegod: are you a runz girl? no offense intended
lmao!!!*looks around*is dat question 4 me..
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
djeezy: I guess that would be 5 years.lol

Yes o.No be small thing oooo.Don't know what ie got then,and I lost it embarassed embarassed.My eyes dey up then but e don dey reach ground small smAll grin grin.Very cool guy very very cool,Kai! The guy too cool shiit!
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by xynerise: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Yes o.No be small thing oooo.Don't know what ie got then,and I lost it embarassed embarassed.My eyes dey up then but e don dey reach ground small smAll grin grin.Very cool guy very very cool,Kai! The guy too cool shiit!
Ya I got it. E cool for pocket tongue
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
xynerise:
Ya I got it. E cool for pocket tongue

Partly,but not really! grin
You know the scenario where a man gets to apologize always for fear of losing his woman even when he is right!Well I took that for granted while he wallow in self pity(but swore he won't apologize yet again),as days turns to weeks,and then months and...FUuuuCK!!!flexing no make realise say the guy serious ooo cry cry.Pride is a bittttttttch!!!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by xynerise: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
lynpetra:

You know the scenario where a man gets to apologize always for fear of losing his woman even when he is right!Well I took that for granted while he wallow in self pity(but swore he won't apologize yet again),as days turns to weeks,and then months and...FUuuuCK!!!flexing no make realise say the guy serious ooo cry cry.Pride is a bittttttttch!!!
Sorry o. You wont know the value of what you have until you lose it.
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
xynerise:

Sorry o. You wont know the value of what you have until you lose it.

Yea,a lesson learnt hard!
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
I've been in Love once. We never broke up on a mutual consent agreement or a Quarrel - She was separated from me by a force.

I needed a rehab to get back to normalcy [Love Is silly]
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:45am On Aug 17, 2013
Till I got him.grin.
Runsaway from thread.
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:48am On Aug 17, 2013
Bootylicious: hez
abeg type he's next time.sound's too much like my short.
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 17, 2013
It is girls like you I hate... U never see anything and guys never Fvck u tire... Ur eyes dey come down now cos odas just dey Bleep u without plan for d future...

That is the simple truth plus the fact that age is running against you... Rubbish.
lynpetra:

3 Likes

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 17, 2013
Infinity cry cry cry cry cry

Im a lost cause cry
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Infinity cry cry cry cry cry

Im a lost cause cry
haha haha haha.... Okay sorry I'll stop . .hahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 17, 2013
I_am_Lamar: haha haha haha.... Okay sorry I'll stop . .hahahaha grin grin grin grin

Sharrap dia angry
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Sharrap dia angry
the guy must have been super coooL . Is he married shocked shocked ?? grin
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 17, 2013
I_am_Lamar: the guy must have been super coooL . Is he married shocked shocked ?? grin

undecided undecided What does that matter?
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

undecided undecided What does that matter?
grin
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2013
2s£xy:
It is girls like you I hate... U never see anything and guys never Fvck u tire... Ur eyes dey come down now cos odas just dey Bleep u without plan for d future...

That is the simple truth plus the fact that age is running against you... Rubbish.

JESUS CHRIST!Y are you so pained!hahahahaha!Bros you need to take pressure test. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? / How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More / Peakmilk(+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.