Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) (1083 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by NairaOcean: 12:14pm On Apr 07
A young lady was recently seen in tears while watching an emotional movie on her phone. The heartwarming clip, which quickly spread across social media platforms, resonated with viewers around the world.

The video shows the unidentified woman, appearing to be in her mid-20s, sitting in a public place with headphones on, engrossed in the movie playing on her smartphone. As the scenes unfolded, evoking powerful emotions, tears streamed down her cheeks, and she struggled to hold back sobs. : cry

Passersby noticed her emotional reaction, and some paused to watch, capturing the moment on their own phones. Despite being in a bustling area, the woman seemed completely absorbed in the storyline, her emotional journey mirroring that of the characters on her screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcnSUUSkbbU

Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by chatinent: 12:17pm On Apr 07
Wetin bi this
Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by SweetBuns(f): 12:22pm On Apr 07
Why is this a news line? 😂😂😂
Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by kestolove95(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07
She no get problem..
Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by Caramia2020(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07
Is it Miracle in Cell no 7 she watched?

1 Like

Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by Trevor125: 12:56pm On Apr 07
Weaker vessel with wide pussy ND fallen breasts.

1 Like

Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by ForValour: 1:04pm On Apr 07
I no blame her. Some movies are meant to draw tears from you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by Adewale1603(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07
It will not pass all these YouTube Romantic Nollywood movies.

These genders has fish brain
Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07
grin
Reminds me of my little cousin who was crying in front of Tv grin. Na wa.....
Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by fyzaila: 2:55pm On Apr 07
What is you people's business with her? it's not as if she's committing any crime.

1 Like

Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by VinnyBaba: 3:15pm On Apr 07
Some films can make you Cry, as a Human. embarassed

If a film you watch touches Sensitive parts of your life struggles or History, you will cry. embarassed

If you were Maltreated by your Aunty as a Kid, any films with such Storyline,
You will definitely cry. 😪

If a Rich Guy snatch your Girlfriend and DISVIRGIN her,
Once you watch any film with that Plot, you must Cry Wella. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by Rexymania(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07
I bet she's watching "Lord of the rings''
Re: Lady Moved To Tears Watching Emotional Movie On Her Phone (photo) by Kelklein(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07

you would be moved to tears if you watch
'Treasure in the sky' for the first time..

It's a long 3hr Nigeria movie about some senior secondary school final year students who went for an excursion..

The crew of that film did a good job with the plots and settings..

Let me not be a spoiler.. it's a romantic tragedy.. the end would definitely move you to tears.. you would be forced to ask the question.. 'why do bad things happen to good people'.

The movie is on Youtube.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Ma Kool,strong,energetic And Size Able / At My Ropes End / What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.