Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) (40060 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by 1Sharon(f): 6:55pm On Apr 07
newnigeriannew:

I had a similar experience in London too with an Ijebu wife.

Wasn't she ijebu when you married her?

1 Like

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07
Truths9ja:
I strongly believe the Nigeria man will have been seeing red flag 🚩 from Nigeria 🇳🇬 from that evil woman 👩 unfortunate he’s not wise enough to deal with the case at hands. I felts for his pains he’s battling with. He’s even in his late 60’s. Some women are very wicked and unfortunate seriously
60's oh my God!
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Boldideas: 7:14pm On Apr 07
Truths9ja pojst=129311102:
Man shares friend ordeal after 17 yrs in Uk, chased out of their apartment by his Nigeria wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avOKzXQSOu0?si=MsFobDapMsoRz5IY

He saw the red flags but ignored it. Most of these girls without background are the ones that are capable of doing things like this. They live well in cities with fake class but their parents live in mud houses. My sister won't try this because she knows NOBODY will tolerate such from her. We know them, slay mamas with empty brains!
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Martinez39s(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07
Dottore:
Daughters of Eve. Bro come back and visit my mother's village. They have solution for this kind of atrocious act. Match wickedness with wickedness. Either she runs mad or dies a miserable death. Nonsense. When you have nothing to live for then be prepared to have everything to die for.

It will only cost you your petition which you present with Palm Wine, Kolanut and live Chicken. Promise them a ram in appreciation which you will bring when the deed is done.
But If you want it done sharp sharp, you can go extra mile by challenging them by bringing the ram before they do their own part of the agreement. You will indeed appreciate the powers of African Traditional Religion in administration of retributive justice. Nonsense!
It has worked wonders for many US based guys.
FYI it's not Juju. It's African Religion. Its officiated by Priests and elders of the land not just ordinary elders but Ozo Title holders.

It's an Ancestral Heritage upheld for generations.

Yeah it works.
Superstition. Grow up and cast this superstition aside.

1 Like

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Jman06(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07
1Sharon:

Does he have a job? I'm sure he doesn't doesn't! No woman would treat a man that is protecting and providing like this.

If she can work, why can't he?!
So, what you're saying is that any partner who doesn't have a should be treated with no respect and made to become a domestic slave No gender being exempted?

Answer o, because the double standard you ladies apply these days when it comes to relationship with men is nauseating to state it mildly.
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Dottore: 7:35pm On Apr 07
Martinez39s:
Superstition. Grow up and cast this superstition aside.
Yeah so many thought they were die hard until they were hit hard. Things dey oga
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Martinez39s(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07
Dottore:

Yeah so many thought they were die hard until they were hit hard. Things dey oga
NOTHING DEY. I repeat, NOTHING DEY.
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by ComeToJesus: 7:36pm On Apr 07
1Sharon:

Does he have a job? I'm sure he doesn't doesn't! No woman would treat a man that is protecting and providing like this.

If she can work, why can't he?!
So, in your estimation, women only behave that way when yhe man doesn't have a job..

What a viewpoint..

The guy earns more than her..
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by harjay1986: 7:37pm On Apr 07
Truths9ja:
see you can do eye for eye in uk 🇬🇧 or USA 🇺🇸. The laws are mostly in their favours. You can only do eye for eye in Nigeria 🇳🇬

You no dey code, I go come home do am strong thing, just do some rewiring of brain tissue here, her life will never remain the same, sheybi we don born for each other and the kids will surely need one of the parent who is still stable up stair.....

If I can't get her physically because of the law of there, then am ready to do anything to get her in the spirit realm
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by ComeToJesus: 7:37pm On Apr 07
BRATISLAVA:

Does the man know God? It's a man complaining, yet the preaching and the message is for the woman.

Or is misogyny the only logic around here?
The preaching is for the woman because they fly off the wheel easily..
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:40pm On Apr 07
thesicilian:

Meaning you'd do the same.
If you don't want to be controlled why would you marry a man? Why do you work for an employer? The same foreign countries place strict financial and physical control on their citizens, why do you humbly obey all these and the only person you chose to fight is your husband who provides for you?

It doesn't make sense but the men should reduce their African manly way of handling their wives because that land has got some strict laws.

1 Like

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by AmotekunSW: 7:55pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

Thanks for the correction. I d love to enrol in ya English class for free.
Which state are you from so that I can inform ya commandant?

Abakaliki Command
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by smasher1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07
theophorus:
See some comment up there and you read some Ladies saying "The Man was Abusive".

So because the Man was abusive, the woman did the right thing by making Him lose all he had worked for 17yrs.

To the women supporting their fellow Women in this Act, I wish your Brothers/Sons what you Wish other Men.

Most women support nonsense from their fellow women. When issues occur, they do all they can to make the wicked woman win even influencing some wicked men, who won't tolerate such a woman, but would pressure a fellow man to remain in a demonic marriage/union.

1 Like

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07
thats what happens when yeye ignoramus go to Nigeria to marry total strangers... there are plenty of women available in the UK, the problem is that these yeye men think they can marry a village "stranger", bring her to the UK, and expect her to remain village minded lol.

the minute you bring anyone to the UK, then this person will eventually turn into the exact same people that are plenty plenty in the IK (same mindset etc). it is foolish of a man to think that the village minded person will remain as if she was in the village.

if you want a village minded babe, then KEEP HER IN THE VILLAGE!
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by noble2faith(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07
Truths9ja:
very true here. It’s very rare to see Indians divorcing themselves abroad. Indians even lived with their extended families. I don’t know why Nigeria 🇳🇬 ladies loved to do evil this way.

U don forget sey India na home of thousand gods and goddesses? Make dem try am now!

1 Like

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by IbeOkehie: 8:26pm On Apr 07
SweetBuns:
He was probably abusive and/or controlling
There is no smoke without fire
For the white mans land, if you do anyhow to women you will see anyhow

You wrote probably. That's good. Meaning you know there are cases where the fault lies with the woman. If woman does anyhow to man, there's increasing probability she will also be held accountable. So best BOTH partners behave themselves, but because they're naturally unproductive, Nigerians are wont to seize upon any chance to oppress or unjustly exploit others, it's in our DNA, that's why we sold our brethren into slavery.

Past is past, my comment is for those who can possibly avoid this wahala in the future.

Most Nigerian spouses brought abroad by diasporans are a major problem. That is not saying most of their marriages end in separation or divorce, most work through their problems. It's just that the vast majority of Nigerians in Nigeria are very poor, so their reason for everything in life is to get money, especially to help their families back home. That's the truth. To accomplish that they may even marry someone they don't really love or like. They just wanna get away from the Zoo, apologies to Southwest Airlines.

A competitive struggle often ensues over which spouses family gets more remittances. This is the MAJOR source of marital discord in immigrant Nigerian homes, not abuse, infidelity or career choices.

Don't marry a poorer spouse from Nigeria. Most Nigerians that you think are rich or even middle class are POOR, they have very little cash flow for day to day expenses. You have to do a deep and thorough evidence based assessment of what you're marrying into.

One recommended rule of thumb - don't marry anyone with the intention of filing any immigration papers. Yes I want to marry you. Please I'd like you to visit me in UK or USA to see how I live. Anytime you want.

If the Nigerian resident can't do that then they're likely a poverty stricken liability that will use the US/UK court system to rob you of your wealth. Harsh but true. Yes it's a high bar but that's the state of things these days. Don't take chances.

Also during courtship make it abundantly clear you don't believe in extended family help. Be blunt about it. That will further weed out gold diggers. Then be sure to get a prenuptial agreement, make sure you BOTH have lawyers.

Let them prove their wherewithal by getting at least a visitor visa and transporting themselves to the foreign country. Then marry them when they arrive UK, USA or Germany or wherever. I suppose there are other ways of assessing true financial worth, but that's a proven one for me. Pro Tip - when it comes to residents of Nigeria, the size or opulence of their family home or the kinds of cars they drive means nothing. If you can't find a person in Nigeria that's NOT poor, find a worthy spouse wherever you are in the diaspora. Or stay single. Of course there may be exceptions, poverty isn't synonymous with evil. Exceptions are the rule, tread carefully.

That's the LEAST any diasporan should ask for these days. 20 years ago was different, this is now. Birds have learned to fly without perching, so learn to shoot without missing. The man in this story, if it's true, married the usual Nigerian living in Nigeria.

I write with over 30 years observational experience. Life is a Market...sentiments are secondary factors. Price is always the best trading signal and everything has a price.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Daataane: 8:40pm On Apr 07
Daughters of Eve. Bro come back and visit my mother's village. They have solution for this kind of atrocious act. Match wickedness with wickedness. Either she runs mad or dies a miserable death. Nonsense. When you have nothing to live for then be prepared to have everything to die for.

It will only cost you your petition which you present with Palm Wine, Kolanut and live Chicken. Promise them a ram in appreciation which you will bring when the deed is done.
But If you want it done sharp sharp, you can go extra mile by challenging them by bringing the ram before they do their own part of the agreement. You will indeed appreciate the powers of African Traditional Religion in administration of retributive justice. Nonsense!
FYI it's not Juju. It's African Religion. Its officiated by Priests and elders of the land not just ordinary elders but Ozo Title holders.

Yeah it works.

Please I will appreciate if you can give me your contact ... there's something I will need your help on . You can message me via email jonnie2016@gmail.com .. thanks[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by DrAkpamudehe: 8:41pm On Apr 07
SweetBuns:
He was probably abusive and/or controlling
There is no smoke without fire
For the white mans land, if you do anyhow to women you will see anyhow

Jezebel
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Raalsalghul: 8:44pm On Apr 07
IbeOkehie:

One recommended rule of thumb - don't marry anyone with the intention of filing any immigration papers. Yes I want to marry you, but can you get a visa to come visit me?

Can you explain more on this?
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by IbeOkehie: 8:47pm On Apr 07
Raalsalghul:

Can you explain more on this?

There's nothing to explain. I only recommend courting a prospective Nigerian resident spouse who can get a visa on their own.

You live in UK? Tell the prospective spouse in Nigeria to get a visa on their own, with ZERO input from you and come visit you in the UK.

noble2faith:

U don forget sey India na home of thousand gods and goddesses? Make dem try am now!

Hinduism is the native religion of India. After both Christian British and Islamic Moghul colonialism, only 3% of Indians converted to Christianity and 13% converted to Islam.

After a similar Colonial experience 99% of Nigerians abandoned their Native Religions.

The above explains literally EVERYTHING you need to know about Nigerians of every tribe and tongue. Think about it and be amazed.

Good Luck to Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by DrAkpamudehe: 8:51pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

See as am smiling at ya destiny. Am looking for how you go take suffer in the hands of those same naval ratings legally.
To sue you to court for threat to life, character deformity, assault on a minor, man-asssault on female, misuse of security agencies, public braggadocio of power and a threat to harm a part of the body.
When am done during you, you ll learn how to address a woman.
Your head like dîck cap!
A bad example to Amotekun Corps cos you dey hear name of an outfit that won't act the way you typed!

Another Jezebel

1 Like

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by DrAkpamudehe: 8:52pm On Apr 07
AmotekunSW:

If you look for my trouble, I will destroy you. It is not me that said you should be poor and useless in the society. No be me say make you be nobody.
That's why you should be careful with making trouble, make you no go see trouble wey your entire family no fit carry.

Pls use her as an example

1 Like

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Goodlady(f): 8:56pm On Apr 07
DrAkpamudehe:

Another Jezebel
Another man wey like to bully women. If I m ya daughter, will you call her Jezebel or Delilah?
Try dey use ya head sir!

1 Share

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Goodlady(f): 8:57pm On Apr 07
DrAkpamudehe:

Pls use her as an example
Be like say the two of you wan do collabo. You are welcome.

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Obyangel: 9:02pm On Apr 07
Dottore:

Yeah it works.

Abeg brother, how can I get to your village biko?

2 Likes

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by ocheejemb: 9:04pm On Apr 07
all these 'stories'

did your friend give you consent to share his story on social media for likes and retweets
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by 1Sharon(f): 9:04pm On Apr 07
ComeToJesus:

So, in your estimation, women only behave that way when yhe man doesn't have a job..

What a viewpoint..

The guy earns more than her..

Yes. I don't believe that. You said she stays for two weeks and cooks just once. Where does she go after those two weeks?
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:16pm On Apr 07
ChizzyBuna:

If that man decided to stay single in UK
He still will be living lavish as a single man.

But he became too foolish
Yes, being NICE to Women is FOOLISHNESS
The worst thing you can ever do as a man is be nice to women.
They will use and dump you back to your ancestors grin grin

Go and ask all those Nice men that paid school fees for girl they want to marry grin grin

According to Women . NICE = FOOL

Women see NICE men as WEAK men

If you are to nice to bring her from Nigeria to UK. She will treat you like a WEAK man.

That is why I can never be nice to any woman
Once you become nice
They see you as foolish man a.k.a MUGU
And run you street

Many men will still learn the hard way

The thing is,

As a man, you should never upgrade a woman.

Don't marry until you have made money.
And when you have made money and want to marry, find a woman who is at your level and marry her.

Never marry downwards and don't upgrade any woman to your level so you can marry her.
It never ends well.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Ategberoson(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07
There is no different between taking Nigeria ladies abroad and sponsoring them in the university

I have to open the brain of one of my guy, he just got married not upto a year and he want to send his wife abroad for her masters with the hope of joining her later, if she don carry him pregnancy he for fair, the babe never get belle yet he want to send her to join her after 1year

After cautioning him, I've deleted his line, I can't have a dummy as one of my friend

3 Likes

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by BRATISLAVA: 10:00pm On Apr 07
ComeToJesus:

The preaching is for the woman because they fly off the wheel easily..

Because men are saints and will never go to hell? Men who murder women when they are in the same situation and yet never fly off the wheel? Please.

Jesus who you are telling people to come to was merciful to the Samaritan woman, but your message reeks of Pharisee misogyny. Dissociate from Him immediately. You misrepresent the gospel.
Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by guysbewise: 10:12pm On Apr 07
Ategberoson:
There is no different between taking Nigeria ladies abroad and sponsoring them in the university

I have to open the brain of one of my guy, he just got married not upto a year and he want to send his wife abroad for her masters with the hope of joining her later, if she don carry him pregnancy he for fair, the babe never get belle yet he want to send her to join her after 1year

After cautioning him, I've deleted his line, I can't have a dummy as one of my friend

Giving the lady belle is even worse because when your friend joins her abroad it is your friend that will be looking after the baby during the day and doing menial jobs at night as childcare is very expensive abroad, while the woman upgrades herself and when the lady is done with your friend we might see another video of how the lady sends him packing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by JoeEeL(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07
pansophist:

Would you rather I point a gun at you, but promise you that I won't shoot you, or that I should not be having the weapon in the first place?

It doesn't matter if a woman is reserved and doesn't keep friends, it is about the possibility that she can do evil to you if she wants to. She must not have that chance, doesn't matter if she wont use it.

Bro thanks bro. See bro I understand u but don't u think that is too harsh?

All women can't be the same na. And if more and more women are beginning to behave this way, then what is wrong with we men? Are we that weak that the next thing is to start abandoning the wife we've had for years?

Why don't men protest these laws, then? Why are men now so weak? Agitate to tilt the law to balance it a lot, no we won't. Instead, many will abandon their marriages, some wont even marry again. Many going the single dad way because of issues like this, masturbating up and down. These are harder alternatives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Man And His Younger Sister Met After 7 Years / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) / Little Girl Dances Amazingly, Social Media Users Tag Her 'An Old Woman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.