Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona (6693 Views)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Bolaji38(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07
The type of prostitution that goes on in this street even in the early morning will burst your brain. Nigerian girls Dey learn work where Arizona Dey.
Watch and see for yourself and drop comments below.

https://youtube.com/shorts/UL-XwuXJttE?si=zQnEv86iDIBF15Yv

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by ForValour: 1:30pm On Apr 07
I want a rabbit pet

2 Likes

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Bolaji38(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07
ForValour:
I want a rabbit pet

😂😂😂
A troll indeed
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by ForValour: 1:37pm On Apr 07
You get rabbit for sale
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by obiekunie01: 2:02pm On Apr 07
see that FORD in that first pic. SOLID RIDE MEN!

3 Likes

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by MrCork: 2:37pm On Apr 07
Bolaji38:
The type of prostitution that goes on in this street even in the early morning will burst your brain. Nigerian girls Dey learn work where Arizona Dey.

This is a great careeeer move for Iamtardey in amerika. He been plannninin to japa.Iamtardey ..they hav gay jobs fir u waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by marlow1962(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07
No difference between prostitution there and here. The only difference is the clean and organized street, which you can never find in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by MrCork: 2:42pm On Apr 07
marlow1962:
No difference between prostitution there and here. The only difference is the clean and organized street, which you can never find in Nigeria.

How much do u pay for a night sir?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by UcheKingsley1: 3:00pm On Apr 07
What do you expect from a state named Arizona? cheesy

Everyone go dey smoke Arizona in a steady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by greenermodels: 3:04pm On Apr 07
I can't pick and smash a prostitute even though I know most of the girls I have smashed especially in school environments are low key prostitutes. Seeing them on the job gives me the goosebumps.

11 Likes

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by obiekunie01: 3:08pm On Apr 07
greenermodels:
I can't pick and smash a prostitute even though I know most of the girls I have smashed especially in school environments are low key prostitutes. Seeing them on the job gives me the goosebumps .

bro!

evn to fk a girl whn i know her bf dey do me somehow talk more of one wey na evry tom dick and harry go come pour commot!

some men get mind i swearagad!

16 Likes

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by greenermodels: 4:03pm On Apr 07
obiekunie01:

bro!

evn to fk a girl whn i know her bf dey do me somehow talk more of one wey na evry tom dick and harry go come pour commot!

some men get mind i swearagad!

lol, I use to feel the same way until I realized that there's hardly any Nigerian girl that is sleeping exclusively with only one man. Modern relationships and marriages don't make much sense to me anymore.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Nicepoker(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07
obiekunie01:
see that FORD in that first pic. SOLID RIDE MEN!
F series. cheesy grin very problematic vehicle

5 Likes

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Jeon(f): 4:23pm On Apr 07
They are Bla¢k wom£n, cuz whit£ angels can never do this.
They have genuine love because they work hard for their own money.

CrossRhodes:

Capping shit...
Does this even make sense to you?
I will take u serious if you can cum on your fellow nigga that will make this statement ,I. e only Bla¢k wom£n are found in sex industry.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by CrossRhodes: 4:38pm On Apr 07
Jeon:
They are Bla¢k wom£n, cuz whit£ angels can never do this.
They have genuine love because they work hard for their own money.
Capping shit...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:37pm On Apr 07
marlow1962:

Try to check the strain of STD in Arizona, you will be dumbfounded. Check Chlamydia

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by pinkguy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07
Ok
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Omoawoke: 5:54pm On Apr 07
Bolaji38:

You go carry homeless junkies thinking na olosho you dey carry. I pity you

4 Likes

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by pretydiva(f): 6:00pm On Apr 07
greenermodels:
lol, I use to feel the same way until I realized that there's hardly any Nigerian girl that is sleeping exclusively with only one man. Modern relationships and marriages adon't make much sense to me anymore.
Sir, there are still decent Nigerian girls in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by TonyBby: 6:27pm On Apr 07
pretydiva:
Are you one?
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by grandstar(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07
CrossRhodes:

Capping shit...

She has never travelled out
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by greenermodels: 6:29pm On Apr 07
pretydiva:

yes but very few and very difficult to get, I was in the bus yesterday with female students going for a traditional wedding of their colleague to a yahoo boy, They were even not ashamed of their purpose to the wedding is to hunt for yahoo boys, I was at another function that same yesterday ( a big funeral) see as some babes were flashing flesh. Our society is becoming a cash and carry society giving rise to baby mamas and broken families because every girl wants to own an iphone and men are willing to pay the price to satisfy their lust and misplaced desires, it pains me.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Natbrowny: 6:39pm On Apr 07
Truth be told.. Nigeria dey learn work from the things they accuse us of

Prostitution
Corruption
Trafficking of all kinds
Fraud (especially fraud)
Drugs

Na noise making make world dey target us.

If u knw hw many fraudsters in USA that still drives a mini cooper and doesnt spend beyond normal. Low f*cking key. And govt no dey ever suspect them. Some get a job as low scale business owner or even a bartender to justify spendings

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by marlow1962(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Try to check the strain of STD in Arizona, you will be dumbfounded. Check Chlamydia
Also try to check the strain of other viruses in Nigeria, you will be wowed.
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:01pm On Apr 07
marlow1962:

Also try to check the strain of other viruses in Nigeria, you will be wowed.

There are no viruses in Nigeria grin
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Rexymania(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07
Na their big man area be that... They know those men are lonely and weak

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by bukiah: 7:16pm On Apr 07
My son has rabbits for sale. How many do you need?
ForValour:
I want a rabbit pet
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by AcadaWriter: 7:18pm On Apr 07
I want a rabbit pet
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by bukiah: 7:18pm On Apr 07
Yes o. We have many of them.
pretydiva:

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by bukiah: 7:20pm On Apr 07
AcadaWriter:
I want a rabbit pet
we have. But they are for sale. Let me know if you need them
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by marlow1962(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Lmao grin
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07
FatherCHRISTMAS:

abeg, which kin endtime fadacrismas be this...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JOIN! Nigerian Girls Are Beautiful Page / Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read / Lara Fortes Oshimhole Filed For Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.