Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona (6771 Views)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by emperor4love(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07
Some state frown it and prostitution is illegal,no put Yr sef fr trouble
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Caleb15(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07
obiekunie01:
see that FORD in that first pic. SOLID RIDE MEN!

May you live longer than your fathers. Isee

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Cassandraloius: 9:28pm On Apr 07
Gold diggers!
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Bolaji38(m): 1:36am On Apr 08
obiekunie01:

That girl knew exactly what she was doing.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Bolaji38(m): 1:39am On Apr 08
MrCork:

This is a great careeeer move for Iamtardey in amerika. He been plannninin to japa.Iamtardey ..they hav gay jobs fir u waiting

😂😂😂
Yall are trolls in here.
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Bolaji38(m): 1:42am On Apr 08
marlow1962:
No difference between prostitution there and here. The only difference is the clean and organized street, which you can never find in Nigeria.

You have a point
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Bolaji38(m): 1:44am On Apr 08
[quote author=Jeon post=129314837] They are Bla¢k wom£n, cuz whit£ angels can never do this.
They have genuine love because they work hard for their own money.

That's not true hun

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Bolaji38(m): 1:45am On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

You go carry homeless junkies thinking na olosho you dey carry. I pity you

I swear, those ones go Rob you.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Bolaji38(m): 1:47am On Apr 08
[quote author=Natbrowny post=129317388]Truth be told.. Nigeria dey learn work from the things they accuse us of

Prostitution
Corruption
Trafficking of all kinds
Fraud (especially fraud)
Drugs

Na noise making make world dey target us.

If u knw hw many fraudsters in USA that still drives a mini cooper and doesnt spend beyond normal. Low f*cking key. And govt no dey ever suspect them. Some get a job as low scale business owner or even a bartender to justify spendings

Bro US Dey off me when it comes to cybercrime and investment scam, woman trafficking, na them be baba.

Hushppupi Dey learn work where US scammers Dey. These men they scam in billion dollars. Them go close eye scam your net worth. Turn you from Nothing to something. All those kin scam way if them scam you finish, you go just go file for bankruptcy…Abi na their politics??….these men Dey frame politicians, blackmail them and get them to resign, if you no gree, waiting u go begin hear be say, he fell off from a window, rule your death Suicide immediately…..Zero Joy.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Omoawoke: 2:48am On Apr 08
Bolaji38:

I swear, those ones go Rob you.

If na only rob, that one no better ni?
These ones go drug am, give am std and strangle am then shoot am

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by ObalendeCMS: 5:13am On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

If na only rob, that one no better ni? These ones go drug am, give am std and strangle am then shoot am
O ga o!
The male is truly an endangered specie.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Elzazzi: 5:17am On Apr 08
greenermodels:
lol, I use to feel the same way until I realized that there's hardly any Nigerian girl that is sleeping exclusively with only one man. Modern relationships and marriages don't make much sense to me anymore.

You are right
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by pansophist(m): 5:30am On Apr 08
They could have just legalise it, and keep everyone safe.

In Amsterdam, prostitution is an established industry. Popularly known as the "red light district", ladies and trans of all races stands in show glass, basically Point-and-fork grin

Government get their tax, prostitutes makes their money, less Hot men and less rapist, and everyone goes home happy.

Prostitution will never end. There will always be million of armies of men that can't get sex, and prostitution is the redeeming industry that will reduce sexual tension and not make them harm women.

8 Likes

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by imagrg(m): 5:31am On Apr 08
Even my girlfriend go fvck Yahoo Boy for money yesterday despite monthly allowance wen I dey give am..someone catch am.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by azpekuliar: 5:32am On Apr 08
Jeon:
They are Bla¢k wom£n, cuz whit£ angels can never do this.
They have genuine love because they work hard for their own money.

I will take u serious if you can cum on your fellow nigga that will make this statement ,I. e only Bla¢k wom£n are found in sex industry.

White angels can’t do what? Dey play
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by ahmedio2017(m): 6:16am On Apr 08
imagrg:
Even my girlfriend go fvck Yahoo Boy for money yesterday despite monthly allowance wen I dey give am..someone catch am.

Confirm it very well sha before you believe... Remember see. Is believing.
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by everythingtall3: 6:22am On Apr 08
I have never for once slept with a prostitute but I use to feel the same way until i saw one prostitute in allen , even though i didn't sleep with her but she tick all my boxes in appearance and I swear if you leave me and that girl alone , i would do her unconsciously
greenermodels:
I can't pick and smash a prostitute even though I know most of the girls I have smashed especially in school environments are low key prostitutes. Seeing them on the job gives me the goosebumps.
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Nwaokunkpara: 6:23am On Apr 08
ForValour:
I want a rabbit pet

I want a cat 🐈😺
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by greenermodels: 7:05am On Apr 08
everythingtall3:
I have never for once slept with a prostitute but I use to feel the same way until i saw one prostitute in allen , even though i didn't sleep with her but she tick all my boxes in appearance and I swear if you leave me and that girl alone , i would do her unconsciously
lol, I have been with such women but as either girlfriends or friends with benefits even though we both knows what she does. Believe me,I once had a student on tp working under me, she didn't hide been a runs girl from me (most of them are usually runs girls) but was really in love with me while I kept running for my life, she was everything I wanted in a girl except the runs part, she later got married about a year after her tp and I regretted not been the one that married her when I realized that most Nigerian men would eventually end up marrying coded runs girls unknowingly. Baba, just hold money and packaging, you would see the real akwuna nature of 99% of Nigerian girls, na girls go de chyke you for campus instead of you chyking them.
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Benwallt(m): 7:27am On Apr 08
Bolaji38:
The type of prostitution that goes on in this street even in the early morning will burst your brain. Nigerian girls Dey learn work where Arizona Dey.
Watch and see for yourself and drop comments below.

https://youtube.com/shorts/UL-XwuXJttE?si=zQnEv86iDIBF15Yv

Op, your headline reads "pristitution"

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Bolaji38(m): 9:40am On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

If na only rob, that one no better ni?
These ones go drug am, give am std and strangle am then shoot am

Damn bro, be like say you don use True crime documentary finish yourself😅….coz wat you said is exactly true.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by everythingtall3: 10:16am On Apr 08
lol...you are right
greenermodels:
lol, I have been with such women but as either girlfriends or friends with benefits even though we both knows what she does. Believe me,I once had a student on tp working under me, she didn't hide been a runs girl from me (most of them are usually runs girls) but was really in love with me while I kept running for my life, she was everything I wanted in a girl except the runs part, she later got married about a year after her tp and I regretted not been the one that married her when I realized that most Nigerian men would eventually end up marrying coded runs girls unknowingly. Baba, just hold money and packaging, you would see the real akwuna nature of 99% of Nigerian girls, na girls go de chyke you for campus instead of you chyking them.
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by PinkNature: 10:47am On Apr 08
obiekunie01:

I see you're a man of culture. cheesy
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Abee79(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08
obiekunie01:
This is not an auto post. Pls, let's concentrate on the main point. Thank you ☺️
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Light78: 12:39pm On Apr 08
On the streets of Arizona
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by jamesversion: 12:49pm On Apr 08
pretydiva:

Sir, there are still decent Nigerian girls in Nigeria

Yeah, comment from a girl living in Benin City. grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by greenermodels: 12:54pm On Apr 08
jamesversion:

lol,why are you this wicked?
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by tuzle(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08
pretydiva:

Sir, there are still decent Nigerian girls in Nigeria
no need to put the Nigeria at the end.
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by pretydiva(f): 2:23pm On Apr 08
jamesversion:

Wey tin do Benin city
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by pretydiva(f): 2:28pm On Apr 08
tuzle:
no need to put the Nigeria at the end.
So make I put tanzania undecided
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by tuzle(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08
pretydiva:

no, I am just saying since u used Nigerian girls, so wherever they are in the world we still have good ones.
Re: Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona by Bolaji38(m): 5:42am On Apr 09
pretydiva:

Why you fine like this na??
Hope youve subscribed to my page…eh fine girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? / When Your Side Chick Hugs You In Public And Your Niggas Be Looking Out For You / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.