Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic (65030 Views)

Chief M.A. Obagun Is Dead. Founder Of Onward Paper Mill Dies At The Age Of 91 / Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:11pm On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

Market square belongs to Kilimanjaro ( Sunday Foods) the owner is Ebele from Delta, I forgot the name of the owner of Genesis but he is from Anambra.

Sundry Foods

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Zooposki(f): 12:13pm On Apr 08
Omoawoke:

Yorubas the silent business machines

Thanks. I now know what eateries to avoid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by CluelessMODS: 12:14pm On Apr 08
PrimadonnaO:

Sundry Foods
Yes that is the umbrella name of the company, under it you have: market square, Kilimanjaro and nibbles.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:15pm On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

Yes that is the umbrella name of the company, under it you have: market square, Kilimanjaro and nibbles.

🫶

2 Likes

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by adicius: 12:16pm On Apr 08
Onwards and upwards for Yoruba nation. We lead, others follow.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by pretydiva(f): 12:16pm On Apr 08
naijaboy756:
This man should forever be grateful to the business/product manager that came up with the idea of COMBO and REFUEL MAX that has kept the brand running

If not it would have gone the way of Mr. Biggs
So true
Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Galaticos444: 12:16pm On Apr 08
Truths9ja:
Tantalizers, Chicken Republic, Mega chicken , Yakoyo, Bukateria, Sweet Sensation, Tastee Fried Chicken, Mr Biggs, Chicken Republic etcetera are all founded and own by Yorubas.
The food chain in Nigeria is actually controlled by the Yorubas.
which one is own by ur father,or is he a slowpoke?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by motionarena: 12:18pm On Apr 08
freshvine:

I wanted to reply you with uncommon sense but i realize it's a waste of IQ

You are a waste of blood cells
Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by ebufa: 12:18pm On Apr 08
Truths9ja:
Tantalizers, Chicken Republic, Mega chicken , Yakoyo, Bukateria, Sweet Sensation, Tastee Fried Chicken, Mr Biggs, Chicken Republic etcetera are all founded and own by Yorubas.

Aside chicken republic.......all fast food chains mentioned are all washout! Genesis,kilimanjaro,crunches are owned by whom again! ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by verifiablefacts: 12:19pm On Apr 08
naijaboy756:
This man should forever be grateful to the business/product manager that came up with the idea of COMBO and REFUEL MAX that has kept the brand running

If not it would have gone the way of Mr. Biggs

What makes you think those were not his ideas?
Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Apr 08
Truths9ja:

Mr. Biggs is owned by a company, UAC.

even it were, am sure other tribes also control certain aspects of the economy but that is a very myopic way of looking at things

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Sparkies85(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08
Sirchiboy:
What about market square and Genesis

Genesis is owned by nnaeto orazulike from ozubulu in anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by ProfDumbledor(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08
Tribal man, we see you. Na una own kilimanjaro, jevinik and every popular restuarant in nigeria abi?

Village mentality dey worry you.

Truths9ja:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by SalamRushdie: 12:21pm On Apr 08
blacknp:
You live in Lagos State, but always hating on them, why?

I was born in Lagos , it's a place I hold dear
Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by blacknp(m): 12:24pm On Apr 08
SalamRushdie:

I was born in Lagos , it's a place I hold dear
So why are you always hating?

3 Likes

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:24pm On Apr 08
I remembered when I worked in the head office at ikosi Road oregun, Lagos. This too-humble -to-be-yorubaman was always talking about Jesus. I worked in the bakery section (butterfield) bread. I liked him even though I envied one Clark shoe he usually wears. I like him

3 Likes

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by SalamRushdie: 12:25pm On Apr 08
blacknp:
So why are you always hating?

I don't hate Lagos , I only criticize APC
Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08
Truths9ja:
& d spare parts to d machines running d food chains are actually controlled by d Igbos!

kapish?
cool

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08
benuejosh:
Drop his biography
kidnapping and robbery alert nairalanders
Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Lovit(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08
Yoruba amaka!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Obiedun(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08
Make him give me chicken to chop joor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by grandstar(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08
lexy2014:

Mr. Biggs is owned by a company, UAC.

even it were, am sure other tribes also control certain aspects of the economy but that is a very myopic way of looking at things

I'm Yoruba and I dislike such pro-tribe statements. It simply makes others bitter. No one hates you but this could be a spark.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by CondemnBattery(f): 12:30pm On Apr 08
And what brought the tribal bigotry into this post now? Chai, dem don swear for some people with bigotry. Tueh
Truths9ja:
Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by blacknp(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08
SalamRushdie:

I don't hate Lagos , I only criticize APC
Eko Oni Baje.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Sctests: 12:33pm On Apr 08
CCIA:

Mpkurummiri Enterprises are all owned by …. lipsrsealed

Druggie Bola tinunbu.
Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by EbenezerTriumph: 12:33pm On Apr 08
Felaincarnated:
Carry dis ur post go collect free food from any of d mentioned outlet
ignore that tribal fool.
Those individuals made a name and success for themselves and family and not for any tribe whatever.
Since he's also Yoruba also he should go there and be eating free

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Elidrisy20: 12:34pm On Apr 08
Truths9ja:
with balabu at the head of the chain, and the citizens in the shakles, na gazzel gragra for dem
Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Allisgud: 12:35pm On Apr 08
An average humans or poor people always have this mindset that when u eat from Tantalizers, Chicken Republic, Mega chicken , Yakoyo, Bukateria, Sweet Sensation, Tastee Fried Chicken, Mr Biggs, Chicken Republic everyday it shows u are enjoying

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by gotnel: 12:36pm On Apr 08
We should start to see Nigerians as one.
No matter the part of Nigeria you come from.
Blowing tribal trumpet on any achievement can easily bring the achievement into a bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Lovelyn451(f): 12:38pm On Apr 08
luminouz:

For insulting my people like this, dog will bite you this week!!!
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant / South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.