Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Seeing A Late Friend In Dream - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing A Late Friend In Dream (546 Views)

Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? / The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream / "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by LordReed(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09
Davidnilla:

That's the point, I have forgotten these people many years ago, my emotional state is perfectly fine. The dreams just started and become frequently weird

Our brains make intuitive leaps all the time. You don't have to have been thinking directly about them for them to come to mind. It's like that those free kicks that curve in ways that confuse the goal keeper and enter the goal.
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Davidnilla: 8:49pm On Apr 09
LordReed:

Our brains make intuitive leaps all the time. You don't have to have been thinking directly about them for them to come to mind. It's like that those free kicks that curve in ways that confuse the goal keeper and enter the goal.
so what's your point? It's just my brain playing tricks on me, to be seeing dead friends? Two at once in a dream?
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Davidnilla: 8:49pm On Apr 09
saddler:

Expect the meaning of this dream later today.

Okay bro
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Davidnilla: 8:50pm On Apr 09
shortgun:

Most "spiritualists" will send you on a fruitless journey unless you know one who you can trust.
As for your dad, he probably saw that non of you is strong enough for the task.
yea, most of them are scam nowadays
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Davidnilla: 8:52pm On Apr 09
LilMissFavvy:
Dreams of seeing dead people means death. Death is looming around you the dreamer, so you pray to cancel premature death. Pray for consciousness in the dream, so that when dead people come around you, you simply rebuke them. If you do continuous midnight prayers, the dream will stop.

I've been praying brother, these weird dreams started when I got sick from heart problems.

Every pastor I see, first thing they always say to me is to pray against premature date, locally and abroad. I don tire
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by LordReed(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09
Davidnilla:
so what's your point? It's just my brain playing tricks on me, to be seeing dead friends? Two at once in a dream?

Yes. There maybe something that was on your mind that peripherally connects to them.
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Davidnilla: 10:46pm On Apr 09
LordReed:

Yes. There maybe something that was on your mind that peripherally connects to them.
ok.
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by saddler: 11:12pm On Apr 09
Davidnilla:
What could this dream mean?

I saw my late friend that died in 2018 in my dream, I've never thought of him since many years and I didn't have him in my mind.

He saw me in the dream and starting running away, I had to chase him down and we started walking together..

While working, sometimes he'll be hiding as if something or someone was looking for him.

In same dream, in another episode (you know as dream dey be now), I saw my late grand mother, who even died before i was born

Something is missing from your explanation.

When you saw this your friend that had died, how did you feel inside you?

Also when you guys started talking, how did you feel?

And when he started behaving weird, how did you feel or what was going through your mind while he was acting weird?

The answer to these questions is required to give you the meaning of the dream.
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Davidnilla: 12:10am On Apr 10
saddler:

And when he started behaving weird, how did you feel or what was going through your mind while he was acting weird?

I felt normal, but surprised... He saw me and ran, so I chased him down...

In the dream, he made me believe that he only travelled...

When we started talking, it felt like normal friends talking and walking.

While walking, sometimes he'll jump and hide inside the ground, like, something or someone was looking for him.

What was going through my mind when he was hiding and coming out? It felt normal, but when I woke up, what came first to my mind is that maybe he is trapped somewhere.

Like, 666 going around and looking for sinners to give the mark, and the sinners are trying to hide from them.
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Davidnilla: 12:13am On Apr 10
saddler:

Also, in same dream , I saw my late grand mother, we were in the village, but we didn't talk, I just saw her in the kitchen.

Then, you know how dreams flies naw, I saw myself somewhere else, around a plaza, that's where I saw my late friend and he started running.

He just made me believe that he only travelled, and wasn't dead... Although in my mind, I knew he was late, but that mind wasn't with me in that dream, all I knew was that my missing friend travelled since, and just returned
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Image123(m): 3:47am On Apr 10
Davidnilla:

That particular friend, 3 months before he died, I saw him die in the die (by fire)

I woke up, it felt so real that I had to chat him on Facebook that early morning and told him to be careful... 3 months later, he was shot dead by cultists who were looking for his brother.

Since then I've had many dreams of people dying, but they are still alive over a year now.

My question is, where does this dreams really come from?

You either dismiss the dreams or ask God for answers, not social media and forums. No one else can tell you for sure if a dream is relevant or irrelevant. Most will only attempt to take advantage of you like some are already doing here like they are some kind of experts. cheesy
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Kobojunkie: 3:57am On Apr 10
Which God will interpret his dream? I hope we are not here attempting to convince OP that any of these ideas come from the God of Israel who instead put a seal on visions and Prophets(dreams included since He made those available only through His Spirit of Prophecy) almost 1900 years ago. And I certainly hope we are not attempting to delude OP into believing that Jesus Christ who never promised His followers dreams or visions in His name will answer him regarding the meaning of these dreams his mind has directed and produced probably for his entertainment. grin

It would make a whole lot more sense for these dream interpreters to at least admit their many interpretations are sourced instead from local Nigerian gods — Sango, Obatala, and the rest — since they are Nigerians and OP equally a Nigeria. grin
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by ProudNigerian01: 9:21am On Apr 10
Davidnilla:

Do you think it's a good idea to consult a spiritualist for possible interpretation?

My late dad was a native doctor, before he passed, he been warn us not to follow the same path he followed, that's why am having second thoughts on wether to ignore the dreams

Please I beg you in the name of God never to consult any spiritualist. They will lie to you and make things worse for you.

Listen to what your dad said, He knows why he gave that warning.

Worship the only true God, Jesus Christ.

Don't see the dreams as nothing, especially if they keep repeating. keep away from dead people in the dream, pray in the name of Jesus, read the Bible and tell God to give you understanding on the meaning and what to do

I repeat, don't consult any spiritualist or follow in the footsteps of your father. Always remember his warning.

1 Like

Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by saddler: 10:58am On Apr 10
Davidnilla:

Also, in same dream , I saw my late grand mother, we were in the village, but we didn't talk, I just saw her in the kitchen.

Then, you know how dreams flies naw, I saw myself somewhere else, around a plaza, that's where I saw my late friend and he started running.

He just made me believe that he only travelled, and wasn't dead... Although in my mind, I knew he was late, but that mind wasn't with me in that dream, all I knew was that my missing friend travelled since, and just returned

Sorry my response is taking longer than i promised.

First, your dream doesn't carry any important message that you should be worried about.

Also, the message in this dream has been dropped long time ago when you mourned your friend or missed him. This should be around when he died. But you weren't able to receive the message because the vibrational frequency of your spirit wasn't in tandem with the realm where the spirit of your departed friend is.

So fortunately your spirit was able to connect to his realm and then you got his message. The message is that he isnt dead. And that his consciousness lives on and he has moved to the next stage of his life as determined by the journey of his soul growth and karma.

As for the part where he was hiding or acting as if someone was looking for him, it means you are the only one he is sending this message to. He finds your love for him special that's why despite everyone that knew him or were friends with him while he was alive on earth, he chose you to have a conversation with.

Shallom.
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Davidnilla: 1:35pm On Apr 10
ProudNigerian01:

Please I beg you in the name of God never to consult any spiritualist. They will lie to you and make things worse for you.

Listen to what your dad said, He knows why he gave that warning.

Worship the only true God, Jesus Christ.

Don't see the dreams as nothing, especially if they keep repeating. keep away from dead people in the dream, pray in the name of Jesus, read the Bible and tell God to give you understanding on the meaning and what to do

I repeat, don't consult any spiritualist or follow in the footsteps of your father. Always remember his warning.

Same my dad said that Jesus was the God the white men introduced to us,

And why should we believe the God of the same men that enslaved our forefathers?

Don't get me wrong, I'm just curious why our people say the belives that our forefathers practiced is evil, and they believe the God of the white men that enslaved them
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Plus1234: 2:54pm On Apr 10
Davidnilla:

You're active most in the religious section, is this all you do? Weird and suspicious shocked
Did you noticed he always go against Christians and twist the Word of God? I’m suspecting him to be one of the agents of devil to cause confusion among the Body Of Christ.I suspect he might be suicidal or jobless as well. he is always on every topic. he may even be a muslim using taqqiya to deceive and cause confusion among believers.
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Davidnilla: 2:56pm On Apr 10
Plus1234:
Did you noticed he always go against Christians and twist the Word of God? I’m suspecting him to be one of the agents of devil to cause confusion among the Body Of Christ.I suspect he might be suicidal or jobless as well. he is always on every topic. he may even be a muslim using taqqiya to deceive and cause confusion among believers.

I'm not even surprised, I've met and grew up with people like him.

Whenever we discuss about God, JuJu, witchcraft or anything spiritual, they make it seem like it's all a delusion folkture.

These kind of people, dey dem dey grow up in family of witchcrafts (amosu)

For a full grown man to say he doesn't believe in God, JuJu or whatever spiritual, it's very suspicious

We know people like him
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Bruno3000(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10
Kobojunkie:
So what? As long as you met these people at one point in your life — your memory captured an image of them— expect them to feature in your dreams. Stop being afraid of your own shadows people. Review your emotional state at the time you had the dream and try to work to clear out any emotional slug in your life, and you are good to go. undecided
Wrong interpretation. Mr op pray against untimely death. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Apr 10
Bruno3000:
Wrong interpretation. Mr op pray against untimely death. Simple.
o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Untimely death my foot! I have seen so many dead people over the years in my dreams, even conversed with some too. Some of those who have showed up were close, but others strangers whose obituaries I saw or read in the media. I have nearly never had any near death situations in all of those many years. How come? grin
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10
Psalm 118:17
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Apr 10
1MILLIONLiGHTS:

Psalm 118:17
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
Those were words spoken by a holy and righteous man who had God's ear. Are you holy and righteous? Is OP the same? undecided
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Bruno3000(m): 11:18am On Apr 11
Kobojunkie:
o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Untimely death my foot! I have seen so many dead people over the years in my dreams, even conversed with some too. Some of those who have showed up were close, but others strangers whose obituaries I saw or read in the media. I have nearly never had any near death situations in all of those many years. How come? grin
You you're not normal na.
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Apr 11
Bruno3000:
Look who's talking! undecided

That you actually think it normal to encourage another a human being to exist in fear of death becomes of dreams he said he has had speaks volumes of the kind of sense you are working with. lipsrsealed
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Davidnilla: 7:21pm On Apr 11
Bruno3000:
ignore the guy, for someone who is most active in the religion section with this kind of mentality, you should already know his mission here

1 Like

Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by BscHolder: 7:33pm On Apr 11
Kobojunkie:
I am happily unemployed and so have time to chat about these things. How is that weird or suspicious? undecided
can we talk via email?
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Apr 11
BscHolder:
can we talk via email?
Ask me the last time wey I open email sef! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by BscHolder: 8:20pm On Apr 11
Kobojunkie:
Ask me the last time wey I open email sef! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
there are some discreet conversations that could be discussed away from nairaland.
I have some confidential discussions I'd like to share with you as I'll be soliciting your opinion.
Not on nairaland please.
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Apr 11
BscHolder:
■ there are some discreet conversations that could be discussed away from nairaland.
I have some confidential discussions I'd like to share with you as I'll be soliciting your opinion. Not on nairaland please.
Regarding? undecided
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by BscHolder: 8:56pm On Apr 11
Kobojunkie:
Regarding? undecided
beliefs and experiences that has shaped my life negatively all through the years cry
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Apr 11
BscHolder:
beliefs and experiences that has shaped my life negatively all through the years cry
What do you mean by the statement in bold? Caused you to make bad choices or caused your life to proceed in a direction that is against your desire? undecided
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by BscHolder: 9:04pm On Apr 11
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean by the statement in bold? Caused you to make bad choices or caused your life to proceed in a direction that is against your desire? undecided
I'll send a mail shortly
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Apr 11
BscHolder:
I'll send a mail shortly
May I ask what you intend to gain from communicating this story with my person? I am not a savior like your prophets and mogs, and neither am I a mental health counselor in any way. And Jesus Christ, as I have mentioned severally, did not come to redeem everyone, contrary to the many tales that have been fed to those in the religious world by their many religious overlords. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Must Succeed Read And Digest The Information / Did Jesus Put On Cross / Child Abuse Or Education- Islamic School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.