Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Seeing A Late Friend In Dream - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing A Late Friend In Dream (562 Views)

Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? / The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream / "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by BscHolder: 9:13pm On Apr 11
Kobojunkie:
May I ask what you intend to gain from communicating this story with my person? I am not a savior like your prophets and mogs, and neither am I a mental health counselor in any way. And Jesus Christ, as I have mentioned severally, did not come to redeem everyone, contrary to the many tales that have been fed to those in the religious world by their many religious overlords. undecided
let's just talk first.
Thank you
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Apr 11
BscHolder:
let's just talk first. Thank you
Just talk? I don't do "just talk" though! Let me know exactly what the intention for this is. What do you hope to gain or what do I gain from this interaction? undecided
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by BscHolder: 9:39pm On Apr 11
Kobojunkie:
Just talk? I don't do "just talk" though! Let me know exactly what the intention for this is. What do you hope to gain or what do I gain from this interaction? undecided
I believe and I know you're an individual with wealth of knowledge.
I've seen your insightful comments on this forum on diverse topics.
I just want to personally confide in you please
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Apr 11
BscHolder:
I believe and I know you're an individual with wealth of knowledge. I've seen your insightful comments on this forum on diverse topics. I just want to personally confide in you please
Wealth of knowledge ke? If you mean regarding what is in fact written in Scripture, maybe, but not much else since, like you, much of what I know comes from my experiences. undecided
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by BscHolder: 9:46pm On Apr 11
Kobojunkie:
Wealth of knowledge ke? If you mean regarding what is in fact written in Scripture, maybe, but not much else since, like you, much of what I know comes from my experiences. undecided
use your experiences and put me through.
Pls can I mail now?
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Apr 11
BscHolder:
use your experiences and put me through. Pls can I mail now?
I think that would all depend greatly on what it is you wish to achieve in this life. I didn't have the same desires as pretty much all those who I met along my way. I never got to meet anyone driven by the same desires that I was. I can only put you through using my experiences if you and I had pretty much the same or similar desires and drive in life. undecided

Let's have it. What would you like to be put through? undecided
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by BscHolder: 11:14pm On Apr 11
Kobojunkie:
I think that would all depend greatly on what it is you wish to achieve in this life. I didn't have the same desires as pretty much all those who I met along my way. I never got to meet anyone driven by the same desires that I was. I can only put you through using my experiences if you and I had pretty much the same or similar desires and drive in life. undecided

Let's have it. What would you like to be put through? undecided
kindly check your mail please.
I sent a message
Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by Sapasenator: 2:27am On Apr 12
Davidnilla:
What could this dream mean?

I saw my late friend that died in 2018 in my dream, I've never thought of him since many years and I didn't have him in my mind.

He saw me in the dream and starting running away, I had to chase him down and we started walking together..

While working, sometimes he'll be hiding as if something or someone was looking for him.

In same dream, in another episode (you know as dream dey be now), I saw my late grand mother, who even died before i was born

I am a dream consultant and your dreams have a very serious implications and I can unravel your dreams. I have the same gift with prophet Daniel in the Bible.

I charge $200/ dream, let me know when you are ready for the interpretations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hijrah 1431 / Ministers=working For God Or Devil? / Searching For My Old Classmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.