Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? (5941 Views)

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 / Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by labake1(f): 7:48am On Apr 11
badboyTee:
BABA EE ONI BRAIN

Small boy with no brain, childish fóol, wannabe ode, womanizer and cheats idîøt
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by badboyTee(m): 7:59am On Apr 11
labake1:

Small boy with no brain, childish fóol, wannabe ode, womanizer and cheats idîøt
grin E pain werey your papa cool
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11
ecomalchemistt:

Mkpo Aba ooo eyeneka mmi…
Mme sak imam tutu ke iko mbakara amo
Eyeneka amekene akid
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by REGINALD001(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11
labake1:

What happened to you?

Hope all is well
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by labake1(f): 9:06pm On Apr 11
REGINALD001:

Hope all is well

Yes, it is
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by MrCork: 9:08pm On Apr 11
labake1:
In as much as I tried not to concerned myself on this matter. I made a post about Hakim's, Banky W and Davido cheating saga and I was trolled by NL redpillers and NL small boys. I can't help but to say my mind because I will always stand against men that cheat on their wife.

So, what do men want?

If men cheats, they will always blamed the wife.
If there are cases of domestic violence, they will blamed the wife.
If she did not get pregnant on time, they will blamed his wife.
If her child possesses bad attitude, they will blamed the wife.
If after marriage things fell apart, they will blamed the wife.
If she becomes more successful than her husband after marriage, they will always blamed the wife.

After going through his ex-wife page and reading the comments, I can only deduce that the African society doesn't respect women enough. So my fellow gender, never accepts less. If it won't work, walk away. Your man can't be fooling himself around and you will be at home taking the blames. Please, your mental health is important. Mind you, I don't support divorce but if it doesn't worth it, walka

Looking at these women, I don't see a flaw abi na beauty or good physique they no get.

Men, what do you want?
What can a wife do to stop her husband from cheating?

angry
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by pansophist(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11
These comments are to brutal for nairaland women. Guys be easy abeg

After reading all what the poster wrote, I'll rather pass and not say anything. Make I no go break person daughter heart lol.

Women generally do not live in reality, and discussing with them in most cases is a waste of time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by MrCork: 9:10pm On Apr 11
labake1:
In as much as I tried not to concerned myself on this matter. I made a post about Hakim's, Banky W and Davido cheating saga and I was trolled by NL redpillers and NL small boys. I can't help but to say my mind because I will always stand against men that cheat on their wife.

So, what do men want?

If she becomes more successful than her husband after marriage, they will always blamed the wife.

After going through his ex-wife page and reading the comments, I can only deduce that the African society doesn't respect women enough. So my fellow gender, never accepts less. If it won't work, walk away. Your man can't be fooling himself around and you will be at home taking the blames. Please, your mental health is important. Mind you, I don't support divorce but if it doesn't worth it, walka

Looking at these women, I don't see a flaw abi na beauty or good physique they no get.

Men, what do you want?

But Why shdunt A WHY yansh other women...so he shold be trap with only 1 woman...abi?... sweeeery are u ok!!!!(((no oofencsece))) angry
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by labake1(f): 9:13pm On Apr 11
MrCork:

But Why shdunt A WHY yansh other women...so he shold be trap with only 1 woman...abi?... sweeeery are u ok!!!!(((no oofencsece))) angry

Mr Cork, are you fine? How is being faithful to one woman a trap? It's better not to get married than cheating after marriage (No oofencsece)
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by MrCork: 9:18pm On Apr 11
labake1:

Mr Cork, are you fine? How is being faithful to one woman a trap? It's better not to get married than cheating after marriage (No oofencsece)

labake1, i have 2 girlfriends & they both happy.
They dont no of eaxh other.meaning its all about my happiness smiley
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by REGINALD001(m): 3:12am On Apr 12
labake1:

Yes, it is

Omo LABAKE
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:01am On Apr 12
grin,as a successful man,wentin you wan use 1 woman do. grin grin grin
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Sapasenator: 4:12am On Apr 12
advanceDNA:

The mistake some women make is that they over estimate their worth in a mans life..many do not realize they do not have the bargaining chips to demand for a man's submission and total faithfulness (only few can truly ask that question "what else does a man want" )

...many just believe by agreeing to date or marry you...they are doing a huge favour, and have automatically given u all u need, and so u must return the favour with all they want including faithfulness to them....

And its always funny because they don't believe they are doing anything wrong in a relationship....they always believe they have done more than enough .....

Lol.....even the so called sex they claim to be "giving u their all"... Just in a month...
Their body is in ghostmode for 1 week period
They are just not in the mood for no reason
Not in the mood just becos they want to tell u sex is not food....
Not in the mood because they are truly tired from stress...

A man will not get enough sex
He will get nagging...he will get billings
He will be expected to pay all the bills
Pay for her clothes, still buy her motor because davido bought chioma motor...
Settle in laws...and sponsor inlaws that will come and live with you.........And still demand u to not look for peace of mind and relaxation elsewhere.... They will now ask ...what do men want as if they are giving u all u need in life...

Be careful before them turn the children against you.
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by dkidd: 4:55am On Apr 12
Jman06:
What a daft to make! So being a entails philandering around with multiple women

Only jobless and irresponsible men keep multiple women...fact.
Dangote is the richest man in Africa yet he doesn't have a wife. It is only when a man doesn't have any itinerary lined up at his place of work or his business premises that he has time to start looking for the next thing in skirt to frolic with. Real men are busy with work and making money.
Ur the daft one and that's a fact...
At the bold tell me Solomon or David his father or even modern day men who practice polygamy or have concubines outside are jobless or not getting money Poor fools like urself always try to show their stupidity every time. FYI the Dangote u mentioned not having a wife has been married four times and has always had sexy international top tier girlfriends around the globe and still does till death. Real men function all round not just slave away with working. Real men control their finances so they have their energy to full function from muscles to brains. U seem not to have urs functioning properly though. Talking about having time to chase skirts... Real men chase the necessities that makes life living and women always come positioning themselves to be plucked. Abi u get money reach those the Op mentioned? Or u busy pass them
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by dkidd: 4:58am On Apr 12
Sapasenator:

Be careful before them turn the children against you.
Any child turned against me is his or her loss. As they will eventually get to find out the truth and live a life of regret if I'm already gone but if not good for them to mend fences
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:39am On Apr 12
tochez24:

You can not stop a MAN from being a man⚠️

Every male has a gene for multiple women, except simps!!!!

The problem with you women most times is that you people always want men to be feminine and that can not ever happen unless you're dating/married to a SIMP🍃

Men will always have a lot of women to explore and have fun with, that's how god made the male animals.... Check the animal kingdom for instance, the top males always have all the females to themselves while the lower males(simps) hardly have a female to themselves, most lower males are single to death.

If your man takes care of you and your children, a wise woman wouldn't be worried if her husband have fun outside 🙄
your ancestor, Adam had just Eve.
Women can be polygamous too.
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by labake1(f): 7:59am On Apr 12
MrCork:

labake1, i have 2 girlfriends & they both happy.
They dont no of eaxh other.meaning its all about my happiness smiley

Your happiness?
If they knew that you are cheating, they won't be happy
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by labake1(f): 8:00am On Apr 12
DrFunmisticGlow:
Women can be polygamous too .

Really? This only happens in India as they say
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by labake1(f): 8:02am On Apr 12
REGINALD001:

Omo LABAKE

What?
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Omoawoke: 10:45am On Apr 12
DrFunmisticGlow:

Adam is not our ancestor!
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:32pm On Apr 12
Acidosis:

You all (women) should raise the moral standard too. It is not everyday steeze or money. If we have more women demanding virginity from men, things would be better. I mean, see how men are generally sitting up and calling for paternity test lately. What are you (women) doing in return? Telling a cheating man to stop cheating is already too late. An effort in futility.

THIS!

Women will rather settle than demand even the barest minimum from these men. Men will rather go the whole highway than settle for what does not match his specification(s). It is either you have what he wants or you kick rocks. If he settles for you, him hand been no fit accommodate him choice. But, women? Ever willing to bend low on their standards to accommodate men’s excesses. No wonder them say na man be prize.

Now I understand. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Eunoiaa(f): 2:32pm On Apr 12
Acidosis:
...and who told you your beauty can keep a man or prevent him from cheating?? Nothing in this world can prevent a man who wants to cheat from cheating. However, there are certain identifiers and pointers, but will women ever listen??

In fact, it is "criminal" for a show biz man to not cheat. Why would you demand faithfulness from Davido? If you meet the number of women he meets daily, including those in his music videos, you no go cheat?

Men cheat a lot, but show biz people are a rare breed. If they don't cheat on you, who will?

When men want faithfulness or a faithful woman for marriage, they don't tag video vixens, Nollywood actresses or Big Brother Naija women (call it stereotype, but that's the reality). You'll always find men on Nairaland, demanding virginity and all.

You all (women) should raise the moral standard too. It is not everyday steeze or money. If we have more women demanding virginity from men, things would be better. I mean, see how men are generally sitting up and calling for paternity test lately. What are you (women) doing in return? Telling a cheating man to stop cheating is already too late. An effort in futility.

When there are no known incentives for the male gender's morality, expect nothing but absolute unfaithfulness.

You dey vex o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by tochez24(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12
DrFunmisticGlow:

If adam had only eve, then who did cain later marry to birth his children?? Since he killed his only brother which was the only children of adam and eve?🙄🙄

🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by REGINALD001(m): 5:15pm On Apr 12
labake1:

What?

HOW YOU DEY
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Eunoiaa(f): 6:24pm On Apr 12
Gerrard59:
This is my major grouse I have with modern women.

This is so black-and-white thinking that I don't even know where to start from, my God. 😭😭

How did even the simple context of "consent" eludes you?? If you are a rich man who wants to be polygamous and spread your seed about, do so? Not give a woman the impression that you're into a sole commitment to her, and then turn around to go outside? It is cheating BECAUSE of an unwritten but binding, mutual agreement to date one another and only one another. Irrespective of the money, or past lives. No woman who knew from the onset that you're approaching her to make her number 2 or 6 will get mad when she realizes that you're with your other babes.

This hypothetical woman (who is probably not the wife of the unfaithful man grin) who has enjoyed her youth with different young men hasn't committed a crime because she did not promise commitment to any of these men?

Like, you cannot blame a job seeker for "flirting" with different job vacancies, attending interviews and workshops/conferences, and luncheons and all, and then when they finally land a job role, you say the company has the right to maltreat that employee because "apparently, they've been toying with different companies before us."

Mind you too, the labour market of dating is not the same experience for everyone. There are people who were highly focused on their studies, got good grades and upskilled and landed a role with a big company. Do they also deserve to be treated like shit on the assumption that they were unserious students?

There are also some who've not had a positive experience in the labour market. They never get called for interviews, never attended any work events, but by some circumstances, finally found a job.

And let's not forget the ones who co-founded a start-up and dedicated all their lives to making it big, and when it got big, they were fired and a new COO/CEO was brought on board. Does that person not have the right to cry about cheating?

Please, pardon my job references but I hope it's able to communicate my point across effectively. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Eunoiaa(f): 7:06pm On Apr 12
Gerrard59:
When men want to enjoy their prime, modern day women revolt and accuse them of cheating?! Cheating?! But when you had admirers flocking around you and taking you in cars, did anyone complain? Why seek to restrict a man, especially well-to-do men, from exercising his options? You had yours and enjoyed it, allow him to enjoys his. Life na turn by turn. If he decides not to exercise his options, fine and good.

Again, you also seem to miss the very fact that, before you pick or settle with one woman, you have this window. There's literally no one stopping you from doing so? Shey you're men and the world was "created for you," so it has never been a public stigma for a man to frolick around with different women. Or is there any society where they are being beaten? Mind you, too, some of these men will hardly go for women in their age range, so they are "creating" another set of young women you will complain about. But as for the "how dare you police a rich man on his dating preferences" - it's a lie. See the link to the screenshot below-

https://twitter.com/BritMartinez/status/1769733811409912060?t=Jx0EXOOy9qjfgjouOELT3A&s=19

For him to have lived as "successfully" as that, the people condemning him are fewer than the people who didn't bat an eyelid at him when he was living his influencer lifestyle. And there are many like him. So nobody who has ever policed a rich man is of any "consequence."

So when these cheating saga goes public, know that the people dropping their two cents are not all the same. There are women who are ready to accept men like Davido and co. for who they are.

And the ones who criticize them, like the OP, are in their right to do so while you're merely projecting a persona on them to invalidate their opinion.

From Hugh Hefner to this man, nobody has ever "policed" them for frolicking a bevy of beauties, but you still want the few women who are rejecting such standards to not talk?

You must also not be living in Nigeria for you to say that nobody complain about women being picked up in different cars by admirers. Same country where single women are not allowed to rent house in some places 🤣. Same country where NL men create threads upon threads out of "vagina envy."

1 Like

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by labake1(f): 7:15pm On Apr 12
REGINALD001:

HOW YOU DEY

I DEY FINE
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:46pm On Apr 12
tochez24:

If adam had only eve, then who did cain later marry to birth his children?? Since he killed his only brother which was the only children of adam and eve?🙄🙄

🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️
Cain married his sister Tamar dummy
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by otherway: 2:07am On Apr 13
labake1:

So, what do men want?

Men, what do you want?

Better remain single. Any lady who is not ready for the possibility of sharing her husband with another lady should remain single.

Ironically, people like you will gladly leave a broke man that is faithful to just you and become the 11th wife of a billionaire.

Women are bunch of confused hypocrites.
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Gerrard59(m): 5:03am On Apr 13
Eunoiaa:

This is so black-and-white thinking that I don't even know where to start from, my God. 😭😭

Please, pardon my job references but I hope it's able to communicate my point across effectively. grin grin

You made great points in this post, especially regarding the post about the student who worked assiduously in school achieving high grades, then getting shitty treatment from a company. Fair agreement. However, Euniola, you see the hormone Testosterone? It is a hormone, not a m.oron. Also, in my post, I exonerated women who were virgins prior to marriage and those whose men don't provide for their families.
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Eunoiaa(f): 7:50am On Apr 13
Gerrard59:
You made great points in this post, especially regarding the post about the student who worked assiduously in school achieving high grades, then getting shitty treatment from a company. Fair agreement. However, Euniola, you see the hormone Testosterone? It is a hormone, not a m.oron. Also, in my post, I exonerated women who were virgins prior to marriage and those whose men don't provide for their families.

At the end of the day, he who is the piper plays the tune. grin (I am loving this phrase so much nowadays, and find it aptly justifying for so many things). Only a person can/will decide whoever they want to go for as they so wish, inspite of you and I's misgivings.

By the way, the word is eunoia; it's Greek. I don't know if it's a Nigerian thing that's making y'all think it's some adulterated or refined version of 'Eniola' or 'Niola.'
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by BscHolder: 8:05am On Apr 13
DrFunmisticGlow:
are you and sirjames still together?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. / Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? / How Good Are Nigerian Women In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.