Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims (36014 Views)

Help!! Olosho Is About to Escape With My Hard Earned Money! (graphic Pics) / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / Olosho Is Pregnant For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by inoki247: 3:41pm On Apr 09
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by spiSeyi: 3:42pm On Apr 09
ivolt:
He is right.
And the primary consumers of this industry are the online alpha males.
I be red pill, I be red pill but they spend 80% of your income on female sex workers.
Not me I can't spend a dime for t*to nah free wan I dey chop if I wan chop am, the street is all about OT grin

2 Likes

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Blaze14k: 3:44pm On Apr 09
Savedday2:
Sometimes am at lost when I see guys paying to knack kpekus wey we dey knack freely anyhow we want it.

Bro some people don't have time to chase women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by opamoses1: 3:46pm On Apr 09
Why do you think mafias run prostitution businesses and hire pimps to keep the girls in check.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by MrBroke(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09
jeromestarks:
For every 5 girls you see on the street of Lekki, 10 are olosho.

I think it's more than that for every 5 na 25 be olosho. The business is too saturated yet demand is so high that pussy owners always gat clients

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by friday2011(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09
jeromestarks:

grin grin grin

Please I no too Sabi mathematics, pls this your illustration, help me take it again like I am 4 yrs old.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09
Any girl that can't explain her source of wealth na lipsrsealed and any guy who can't explain his source of wealth na tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Honestey: 3:51pm On Apr 09
Be like say they will have to be obtaining Certificate of Operation now o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Oyindamolah: 3:55pm On Apr 09
They could have just legalise it, and keep everyone safe.

In Amsterdam, prostitution is an established industry. Popularly known as the "red light district", ladies and trans of all races stands in show glass, basically Point-and-fork grin

Government get their tax, prostitutes makes their money, less Hot men and less rapist, and everyone goes home happy.

Prostitution will never end. There will always be million of armies of men that can't get sex, and prostitution is the redeeming industry that will reduce sexual tension and not make them harm women.
Emmanuel909090:
Not just lekki, all over the world, but they don't pay tax in Nigeria
If they should tax, there's this stigma attached to the lady especially in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by BABAawoo47: 3:58pm On Apr 09
Freshtruth:
She no lie those gals at the brothel pay 2500 per day OK do the math 2500 times 1 month that is 77500, OK let do it for a year 2500 times 365days that will give you 912,500naira close to a million naira. how much dem use take they rent standard 3 bed room flat?

Ashawo business is a mult million naira business. If you are a gal you dey give your Toto out for free I sorry for you
lekki babes wey dey do 30k. And they can sleep with 5 men in one day. Averaging atleast 100k per day. Thats 3m in a month without tax or any form of deduction

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Dittodat: 4:00pm On Apr 09
As someone who has spent lots of money on this business in Nigeria for more than 20 years, I can comfortably agree with this statement.
Only God knows how much I have spent over those years and I'm still a current customer.
Sometimes, I do like 4 to 5 different ones in a week when I'm in Naija. This is my favorite hobby once I land in Lagos..... I knack until it's time to enter plane and go back. Sometimes 2 in one day......I have contributed a lot to the Nigerian economy in so many ways including this one. grin grin grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Jayhome24: 4:00pm On Apr 09
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by VonScott(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09
jeromestarks:
LOLLL grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Igahbarr: 4:03pm On Apr 09
Olosho business will crumble the moment men refuse to allow erection to give them direction.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Vulcan24(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09
He used the denigrating name to bring home the points.

His core and obvious facts are the women you will never know are sleeping with men using charms to extract humongous amt of money!

It's hard to know because the men don't lay complain and the money is ill-gotten!

Italy and some blue district countries have vice groups that go after them.

Otherwise how do u reconcile a movie personnel buying exotic cars and houses in high brow areas and we can't trace it to any job, contract or endeavor. They flaunt riches, they don't flaunt the work!

I lived there when island ends at oniru and I worked in some corporate offices where these women extort men using diabolical means.

It's a crime and it encourages men to steal so they can have these celebrated prostitute!

Police ought to open a social diary on it and begin criminal prosecution but we are far from this reality

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by ppogba: 4:04pm On Apr 09
ItisWell22:
He specified “Lekki”. 🫣

With all the wealthy, hardworking, enterprising young men and women there? 🤔

That is what he is trying to point out.
That all the wealth your are seeing is from nothing else but Oloshoism.

That all the hard work is under men sweating profusely the way a mechanic sweats under a car being repaired.

All that all the enterprising spirit is about innovation and strategies for the noble profession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Oyindamolah: 4:07pm On Apr 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Not only in Lekki

This guy never come Benin city
Lekki dey learn for where Benin day na. An average Benin girl way back in Igbenadions time her dream was Italy to ply her trade. The average Osas in Benin here say the sister don travel, he would quit his job and be waiting for $.

An average Benin babe wey dey italo dey build duplex with BQ for rent. Where be Lekki where Benin dey, Oloku, New Benin, 3rd, technical, Ring road to Uwazota they are all there.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Realdeals(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09
It is actually one of the oldest profession in the world. Recorded since the time of Jacob in the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Dittodat: 4:07pm On Apr 09
It's true but it's not just in Nigeria or Lagos. I travel around the world and in my many years of travelling I have seen that you can easily get sex almost anywhere in the world. With social media and dating apps, I can get sex anywhere in the world without much stress.
Even in Europe, the US, Asia, and other African countries. I have had hookups on all these continents just like in Nigeria.
The name of the game is MONEY. As long as you have money, the rest is super easy anywhere in the world.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Firstcitizen: 4:08pm On Apr 09
jeromestarks:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by jojothaiv(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09
If not more.

A deeper look into the 'who cough' industry is an eye opener about what goes on.

In addendum, the island is just a rotation of fvcks, STDs and inshallah. No real substance again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by maestro299: 4:09pm On Apr 09
ivolt:
He is right.
And the primary consumers of this industry are the online alpha males.
I be red pill, I be red pill but they spend 80% of your income on female sex workers.

Even on OnlyFans, men form the predominant majority of paying subscribers. A female friend once told me, "Men don't know how what to use money for."
I thought long and hard about that statement and realize she was right. At least 90% of adult, working men are spending a significant chunk of their hard-earned money, not on themselves per se, but something related to a woman (women) in their lives.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Hassanmaye(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09
Savedday2:
Sometimes am at lost when I see guys paying to knack kpekus wey we dey knack freely anyhow we want it.
Blood of Zacharia teach the magic abeg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Boldideas: 4:14pm On Apr 09
dashpressmedia:
Olosho is a multimillion industry in Lekki - Nigerian man claims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9TPjcHZCfs?si=FAMXPzPggBAX21Xn

A Nigerian man, Remi, has claimed that ‘Olosho’ is a multimillion-naira industry in the Lekki area of Lagos State. 

Olosho is actually a multimillion industry in Lekki. Please don't argue with me. You haven't seen what I have seen,” he wrote on social media  

#dashpressmedia

Hmm.. Most men you see have been emptied through fetish means, in a short while you won't see the men again, in a short while the girls too will be retired by STD. A man who fears God will avoid this kinda ladies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Oyindamolah: 4:14pm On Apr 09
BABAawoo47:
lekki babes wey dey do 30k. And they can sleep with 5 men in one day. Averaging atleast 100k per day. Thats 3m in a month without tax or any form of deduction
For where? No girl in Lekki would collect the bolded. Check or do your research on codedruns, exoticnigeria or olosho.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Offpoint1: 4:14pm On Apr 09
😂 There's particular street in phase 1 where all the house are rented to runs girls.

You see them being drop off every morning from various sugar daddies and fraudsters

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Dsimmer: 4:15pm On Apr 09
Lol. Wetin Ruger say again in his "all of us" 😅

"Range Rover wey your babe buy, na we dash am.. She dey claim CEO, make we no cast am" 😅

But Ruger dey sing 🔥 He's got lyrical flows and lovely melodies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by RandomFellow: 4:16pm On Apr 09
jeromestarks:

Guuuuyyyyyyy🤣🤣🤣🤣... Where the other 5 come from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by LOVEGINO(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09
dashpressmedia:
Olosho is a multimillion industry in Lekki - Nigerian man claims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9TPjcHZCfs?si=FAMXPzPggBAX21Xn

A Nigerian man, Remi, has claimed that ‘Olosho’ is a multimillion-naira industry in the Lekki area of Lagos State. 

Olosho is actually a multimillion industry in Lekki. Please don't argue with me. You haven't seen what I have seen,” he wrote on social media  

#dashpressmedia
na NL babes yakpa fir there. Make u no mension names sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by RandomFellow: 4:17pm On Apr 09
Oyindamolah:
For where? No girl in Lekki would collect the bolded. Check or do your research on codedruns, exoticnigeria or olosho.com
How you take know these ministries and departments?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Oyindamolah: 4:21pm On Apr 09
RandomFellow:

How you take know these ministries and departments?
Google is your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Oyindamolah: 4:23pm On Apr 09
Offpoint1:
😂 There's particular street in phase 1 where all the house are rented to runs girls.

You see them being drop off every morning from various sugar daddies and fraudsters
Come to Ikate make you come see something, infact there's a 2 storey five bedroom duplex in Ikate axis na runs girls full the place. ( From the way they dress👗 and talk you will know, many of them patronize Kemzy Kitchen and As e dey hot restaurant)

As a matter of fact if you have money just rent an apartment an sublet to these girls, you will make money.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / I Love Him But He's A Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.