Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims (35972 Views)

Help!! Olosho Is About to Escape With My Hard Earned Money! (graphic Pics) / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / Olosho Is Pregnant For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Iberl: 1:41am On Apr 11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by CloudResident(m): 6:48am On Apr 11
Freshtruth:
Ashawa drive Guard guy lie with sense

Ask yourself why I need to lie, even after mentioning specifics?
The Olosho in question drives a white G-wagon and even has younger recruits that brings her returns...na my area and l know wetin dey.
It is not enough to be uncouth when typing your gibberish up here.
It mirrors who you are.
What you do not know, ASK!

God bless you.
Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by dashpressmedia: 11:36am On Apr 11
Thanks for sharing

1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by virginboy1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11
englishmart:
97% of girls in Lagos are into oloshoism. Mu babe of 5 years was found at Obalende oloshoing

Obalende one of the low cost hub of oloshoism.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by dashpressmedia: 1:40pm On Apr 12
Thanks for sharing

https://www.facebook.com/share/UJxcKjNbbamhx4DY/?

*Awoof πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯*

Get Instant Access to *330+ High Income Digital skills courses with videos that explained each course and how you can make money from it* In Partnership With Digital Bimpe & Real Estate Modupe

1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Gerrard59(m): 1:07am On Apr 15
oluwaseyi0:

Demand vs supply

Most men want more than they are naturally entitled to which is sex with their wives so they are willing to pay for the extra

Bedding females irrespective of species requires some effort from male like toasting, caring, putting up appearances just like we can see in cases of bird singing and dancing for their females just for sex

The real reason is the insatiable demand for sex by men, it doesn't matter if man marries the most brilliant, sexy and caring woman he will still want to taste outside and this call girls are ready to fill in the gap, you can't really blame them

Most men will do same if there's insane demand for what's between their legs unfortunately most penis worth next to nothing in the marketplace and alternate penis substitution are freely, endlessly and readily available, same can't be said of pussy

You can say life no balance but it is what it is
It's nature

https://www.nairaland.com/7684230/how-reduce-hook-ups-nigeria

I explained the bold in the above link, yet I was criticised. Thank you so much for reiterating what I've explained in simpler and shorter sentences.

Nigerian men fuel the hookup trade. Younger men who are poor should not lampoon the ladies, but their richer counterparts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by dashpressmedia: 5:44pm On Apr 15
Thanks for sharing

1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by PulaPower: 1:21am On Apr 16
backbone503:

Na for womb o
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by virginboy1(m): 10:58am On Apr 16
lipsrsealed
Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Oyindamolah: 1:31pm On Apr 20
Emmanuel909090:

You are right, but talking about stigma, have you seen what Nigerian girls do online lately?

They announce it bodily now.
You should say some Nigerian girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Emmanuel909090: 2:55pm On Apr 20
Oyindamolah:
You should say some Nigerian girls.

Modified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Oyindamolah: 4:42pm On Apr 20
smiley
Emmanuel909090:

Modified
Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Obierika(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23
Villa12:
only you know person history like this? No doubt you must be really jobless

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / Should I Still Contact Her??. / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.