Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims (36010 Views)

Help!! Olosho Is About to Escape With My Hard Earned Money! (graphic Pics) / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / Olosho Is Pregnant For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Sapasenator: 6:15pm On Apr 09
ufotunang:
..,..so if konji catch you nko? 🙄

I have a bible verse for Konji and also my prophet gave me an holy water for Konji, anytime I spray am, Konji dey disappear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Caramia2020(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09
FireUpNow:

So clitocurrency has a very large space as we speak so? I home IRS will not move their nets to those engaging is this clitocurrency trade what's the exchange rate now to naira?
😂 Lol, it depends on the location(coin), like the op said, those in lekki are millions of naira, some location might be 20k below or above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On Apr 09
Sonnobax15:
grin
The most lucrative business that govt can't ban cuz most of its officials dey patronize dem 247...........
and most of them are parading themselves as celebrities. Using the entertainment industry to cover up.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Emmanuel909090: 6:32pm On Apr 09
Oyindamolah:
They could have just legalise it, and keep everyone safe.

In Amsterdam, prostitution is an established industry. Popularly known as the "red light district", ladies and trans of all races stands in show glass, basically Point-and-fork grin

Government get their tax, prostitutes makes their money, less Hot men and less rapist, and everyone goes home happy.

Prostitution will never end. There will always be million of armies of men that can't get sex, and prostitution is the redeeming industry that will reduce sexual tension and not make them harm women.If they should tax, there's this stigma attached to the lady especially in Nigeria

You are right, but talking about stigma, have you seen what some Nigerian girls do online lately?

They announce it bodily now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Stayingalive: 6:32pm On Apr 09
Caramia2020:
They cash out steadily, most of the girls broke shaming guys rely on clitocurrency for survival n they can't engage in genuine labour n it's really bad, that's how one mama told me that all these young girls are all into hook up, that it's only few that are responsible.
do all guys engage in genuine labour?

Bad person na bad person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by cococandy(f): 6:48pm On Apr 09
Who’s stopping him from participating?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by FireUpNow(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09
Caramia2020:

😂 Lol, it depends on the location(coin), like the op said, those in lekki are millions of naira, some location might be 20k below or above.

That's very true comrade. The coin (location) matters a lot because in some locations the exchange rate can be noodles and egg with a bottle of soft drink. The exchange rate is quite high in Lekki-Ajah axis😆😀

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by dangoteinlaw: 7:03pm On Apr 09
edenex:

True
Enacruzly and co
Living large. Flying the world with no job
I don’t know whats with yansh that men are so obsessed with because if men are not, why is this bbl thing so trendy now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Kingson28: 7:06pm On Apr 09
They're involved in magical and ritual things.
It's not ordinary hustling alone.
I've listened to some ladies on YouTube confessing their involvement too and the horrible consequences tormenting them as a result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Kingzmate(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09
OLÓSHO DON SHOW grin

1 Like

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by BRATISLAVA: 7:14pm On Apr 09
But he's tagged himself "husband of a..." Olosho?

Exaggeration and bitterness, he's still not gotten over the high class babes who didn't want his broke ass 10 years ago.
Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by YoshihideSuga: 7:26pm On Apr 09
CloudResident:

Bros no be those ones o.
You don go admiralty-farm city axis? Ebeano? Short time fit bill you 40k!
Ilasan nko? Na their headquarters. Also Ikota, Osapa London,that Ookshore area down to Okunnu phase 2.
What about Agungi.
Na there l see Olosho wey dey ride G-wagon.
Not to talk of Total at Abraham Adesanya by Tribez...

One can only imagine

shocked shocked

These girls have blown! Nigerian men are finished!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by spencekat(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09
enemyofprogress:
and most of them are parading themselves as celebrities. Using the entertainment industry to cover up.
True talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by spencekat(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09
sweetkev:
No Kpekus is free. There's always a way to pay back.
Paying directly for sex is disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Hamachi(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09
TOPCRUISE:
If you know a girl that has a very BIG CURVY YANSH and she claims to be a social media influencer and always twerks and display those curves in her Instagram page and insta stories, suspect her.
She's in the game and looking for potential clients by twerking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Hamachi(f): 7:48pm On Apr 09
michoim:

Then full 4 my office too ooo
How do you know? It's obvious you have patronize them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by akosanwafo: 7:48pm On Apr 09
Before Nko?
Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Hamachi(f): 7:52pm On Apr 09
bjtinz:
@OP, not just Lekki but across major cities in Abuja and Ikeja.

Na so one I visit in high brow Wuse 2 claim she's into massage therapy, ie, strictly massage with no extras oo. Mbok which massage will provide the rent of almost 3m per year?? Story

The bolded is like HQ of prostitution in Nigeria. Allen Avenue and Orisha street in Ikeja. Abuja, Nyanya, Mpape, Asokoro, Gwarinpa, I recall a Minster booked two executive suites in Transcorp for 6 months housing two girls. I have also jammed a famous BBNaija finalist at Transcorp coming out of a room.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Hamachi(f): 7:54pm On Apr 09
undecided
Igahbarr:
Olosho business will crumble the moment men refuse to allow erection to give them direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09
Caramia2020:
They cash out steadily, most of the girls broke shaming guys rely on clitocurrency for survival n they can't engage in genuine labour n it's really bad, that's how one mama told me that all these young girls are all into hook up, that it's only few that are responsible.

M
No mind them.....na betting dem won ban!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Freshtruth(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09
CloudResident:

Bros no be those ones o.
You don go admiralty-farm city axis? Ebeano? Short time fit bill you 40k!
Ilasan nko? Na their headquarters. Also Ikota, Osapa London,that Ookshore area down to Okunnu phase 2.
What about Agungi.
Na there l see Olosho wey dey ride G-wagon.
Not to talk of Total at Abraham Adesanya by Tribez...

One can only imagine

Ashawa drive Guard guy lie with sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Noblemanonpoint: 8:10pm On Apr 09
Freshtruth:
She no lie those gals at the brothel pay 2500 per day OK do the math 2500 times 1 month that is 77500, OK let do it for a year 2500 times 365days that will give you 912,500naira close to a million naira. how much dem use take they rent standard 3 bed room flat?

Ashawo business is a mult million naira business. If you are a gal you dey give your Toto out for free I sorry for you

Have you given your sisters and all your female relatives this advise first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Caramia2020(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09
Stayingalive:
do all guys engage in genuine labour?

Bad person na bad person
No

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by emmaodet: 8:31pm On Apr 09
jeromestarks:
For every 5 girls you see on the street of Lekki, 10 are olosho.

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by dreamworld: 8:33pm On Apr 09
Dittodat:
It's true but it's not just in Nigeria or Lagos. I travel around the world and in my many years of travelling I have seen that you can easily get sex almost anywhere in the world. With social media and dating apps, I can get sex anywhere in the world without much stress.
Even in Europe, the US, Asia, and other African countries. I have had hookups on all these continents just like in Nigeria.
The name of the game is MONEY. As long as you have money, the rest is super easy anywhere in the world.
Boss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by Freshtruth(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09
Noblemanonpoint:

Have you given your sisters and all your female relatives this advise first?
u very stupid what wrong with u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09
emerged01:

I have business I use to attend to around that side. I saw a lady around 5am one day,guy I dont think I have ever seen a girl so beautiful as that girl. At first I thought she was from marine world until she opened her mouth to greet me. Her beauty is almost beyond that of a human.

They follow for the business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by michigang: 9:30pm On Apr 09
backbone503:
With due respect to the female gender, about 80% of them are directly or indirectly into oloshoism
where person fit see virgin
Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by michigang: 9:34pm On Apr 09
Freshtruth:
She no lie those gals at the brothel pay 2500 per day OK do the math 2500 times 1 month that is 77500, OK let do it for a year 2500 times 365days that will give you 912,500naira close to a million naira. how much dem use take they rent standard 3 bed room flat?

Ashawo business is a mult million naira business. If you are a gal you dey give your Toto out for free I sorry for you
but sex is suppose to be free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by michigang: 9:36pm On Apr 09
englishmart:
97% of girls in Lagos are into oloshoism. Mu babe of 5 years was found at Obalende oloshoing
did u breakup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by michigang: 9:38pm On Apr 09
KingLennon:
To raise a female child in this generation is one of the hardest thing to do. My fellow gender who got married in the 90's don't know what God has done for them sad. To those who haven't gotten married, just PRAY....

Pray ooo sad
where can i see a virgin to marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims by michigang: 9:40pm On Apr 09
lorenzobanks:
You will be surprised that olosho might be your colleagues at work. We now have girls that run olosho work both at office and outside office. The new trends.
who are the people patronising these gals

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.