Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute (44849 Views)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by doctuw(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10
If this should happen to me, I will make sure he goes with that sun for the day. He should be 6 feet below the ground by now. It is called bojowo in the Yoruba parlance. My Christianity no reach there. Never lift your hand against me. If you abuse me, I no send you, but don't raise your hands against me.
GistMedia0:
In a disturbing video that has now gone viral on social media platforms, a Nigerian young man was captured slapping an elderly commuter during a heated altercation over a traffic dispute. The incident, which occurred on a busy road, has since sparked widespread outrage and raised concerns over respect for elders in society.

The video, recorded by an onlooker from a nearby vehicle, shows the two individuals engaged in a heated argument after apparently encountering a traffic issue. As the dispute escalated, both men stepped out of their vehicles to confront each other.

The man appeared agitated during the exchange, though the exact cause of the altercation remains unknown. He suddenly raised his hand and delivered a forceful slap to the elderly man's head, causing him to stagger backward. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI8aHU2w7Jg
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by kollog: 8:42pm On Apr 10
GistMedia0:
In a disturbing video that has now gone viral on social media platforms, a Nigerian young man was captured slapping an elderly commuter during a heated altercation over a traffic dispute. The incident, which occurred on a busy road, has since sparked widespread outrage and raised concerns over respect for elders in society.

The video, recorded by an onlooker from a nearby vehicle, shows the two individuals engaged in a heated argument after apparently encountering a traffic issue. As the dispute escalated, both men stepped out of their vehicles to confront each other.

The man appeared agitated during the exchange, though the exact cause of the altercation remains unknown. He suddenly raised his hand and delivered a forceful slap to the elderly man's head, causing him to stagger backward. shocked

Maybe this thing that happened is Karma on the part of the elderly Man.

Maybe he too had beaten an elderly person in secret years back and he is now been beaten publicly now.

Same will also befall the young Man too soonest.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Forkthiefnubu: 8:42pm On Apr 10
Scratch face fighting scratch face and what’s my own in it
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Asiseeit: 8:45pm On Apr 10
Kobicove:

Why do you people like to exaggerate things.

What you call a forceful slap was just a mere tap.

I don't support the aggressors action but please do not come here and lie!

Please make sure you watch the video before you make your comment

Honestly! It was more like a playful tap on a child's head.
I'm not saying it's good o. Just describing the 'slap'.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Semaj77(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10
PerfectStranger:

bro everyone can have the same chill, I might not do it due to my personal upbringing and respect but others will.

Not everyone believes in your karma. Elders should start acting like elders.

With the way you talk you'll definitely slap or beat an elderly person
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by ipobarecriminals: 8:47pm On Apr 10
sad for slapping the old man,the deity don comot 5 years from his life sad wink.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Semaj77(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10
toujurs:
Because he drives a jeep and the elderly drives a cab. The elderly got what he deserves. I won't be surprised if he supported tinubu. Bunch of delusional cowards.

Keep allowing tribalism to push you into, a wasted life effort. You will be shamed till death

Look at the way you're reasoning , just from that video you're able to deduce that the old man may have supported Tinubu and that he may be tribalistic. I just see that you have a great disdain for older people and it's very unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Semaj77(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:
All I see here is a young man tapping the senses of an old man ready to fight.

Respect is reciprocal, if you respect yourself, people will respect you

This same "respect your elders" is what's keeping Africa in its state to the extent that the rulers then sold citizens as slaves to white men

This same "respect your elders" that will make uncles sleep with their neices and make aunties torture their nephews to trauma and they wont be able to voice out

It's thesame "respect your elders" that's making us recycle old and feeble men into the government

It's thesame "respect your elders" that's making our old lecturers in federal unis teach syllabus and curriculum not relevant to this age and will still fail you if you don't bribe them for grades undecided

Go to public offices, you will see papers everywhere... something that Microsoft Office as simplified, imagine using ballot as a means of voting in this 21st century when we have better means of managing counts

The industrial age is long gone, the earlier we accept that, the better for us. undecided

Even in the Western world they respect their elders and you're here trying to justify not respecting elders , shame on you and your ilks.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by sylve11: 8:53pm On Apr 10
PerfectStranger:

Stop simping to that spoilt brat before she insult you sad

Him don delete the message. grin cool
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Morbeta11(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10
Notentitled:

Yes, but most elderly people behave more like babies as they grow older and we need to tolerate their behavior most times.

In this case I expect the guy to be more reasonable than the elderly man.

I have one in my house......he is currently beside me drinking, entrusted the house to him since I wasn't around and he behaves like a child....the whole my tenants are complaining....I thank God for their understanding.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by neyopompin2023: 8:55pm On Apr 10
I'm sure if it was a woman that was slapped we will all condemn it no matter the provocation, so why are we not condemning slapping and old man, it clearly shows the man is weaker cos of his age, I'm sure, pls don't let our fists run faster than our brains, any form of assault is wrong especially to weaker people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Wizpa(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10
Semaj77:

Even in the Western world they respect their elders and you're here trying to justify not respecting elders , shame on you and your ilks.

Of course they do but they don't prioritize it over the wellbeing of the younger ones and don't add sentiments to it, stop being bane
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Vello(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10
GistMedia0:

Only a mad dog from a particular region would do a thing like this. No respect, no integrity and definitely, honour is lost to them.

Animals that only belongs to the cage
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by YourFada2: 8:57pm On Apr 10
ItisWell22:

What happened to ignoring or overlooking them? 😒

I really do understand that we have old fools, but that doesn’t justify going physical with them.

I’ve been in such situation before and I can tell you for free that it’s not easy….. You don’t know me from Adam and you starting to rain curses on my family members…. OMO if you like be Tinubu age.. I’ll disrespect you and do much more!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Semaj77(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

Of course they do but they don't prioritize it over the wellbeing of the younger ones and don't add sentiments to it, stop being bane

Who is prioritizing respect over the wellbeing of anybody , stop being shallow
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by drimzsmoke(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10
zed7:
Such people will never have anything good come to them. These things are laws of nature, you don't need to be religious or not for it to work.

I fear so much for the future. A future where an M.D will be having a meeting high on colos. A future where teachers will come to school braless and pantless.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
True....
The very reason why I feel psychiatry will sell like mad 5 years from now!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Offpoint1: 9:01pm On Apr 10
I doubt it's Lagos, dem for rush am
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by SonofElElyonRet: 9:02pm On Apr 10
GistMedia0:

This gen z is totally lacking in respect and active curse magnets... so quick to disrespect those far older than them..
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by juwoonn(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10
Looks like the elderly man physically assaulted the young man first.
Kobicove:

Why do you people like to exaggerate things.

What you call a forceful slap was just a mere tap.

I don't support the aggressors action but please do not come here and lie!

Please make sure you watch the video before you make your comment
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by SonofElElyonRet: 9:02pm On Apr 10
kollog:

Maybe this thing that happened is Karma on the part of the elderly Man.

Maybe he too had beaten an elderly person in secret years back and he is now been beaten publicly now.

Same will also befall the young Man too soonest.

Maybe maybe maybe...
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Sleekfingers: 9:06pm On Apr 10
This is how some people dey run mad......

I went to a burial in ikorodu . That was how a young man insulted an elderly man . The man just said, make he dey pick things on the road,
I laughed tire. Na people attending the party begged on his behalf. If not , the elderly man has vowed that , naso the guy go enter market.. the guy has already picking things from dirty gutter .
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Cool83(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10
toujurs:
Because he drives a jeep and the elderly drives a cab. The elderly got what he deserves. I won't be surprised if he supported tinubu. Bunch of delusional cowards.

Keep allowing tribalism to push you into, a wasted life effort. You will be shamed till death

You people tried to infused tribalism in EVERYTHING
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by DeepSight(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10
KingLennon:

Karma does not need anyone to believe her. She takes her own place at the right time

The odd thing is that Karma might just be a figment of our imagination borne from a need to rationalize injustice in the world.

The truth is we can never know if karma is real - and I say this despite the fact that I believe in Karma personally.

You see, one will always have to ask the question: what did the victim of an injustice do to deserve it? The Karmaist will argue that the victim too must have done something to deserve the injustice. But if we keep pushing the "blame" backwards like that, there must ultimately be someone who didn't deserve any such injustice, otherwise we are looking at an infinite regress of Karmaic blame if you catch my drift.

Also we see all the time testifiably good people suffering wretched fates in life, and many eminently wicked souls living long, happy and bountiful healthy lives.

Of course the Karmaist may argue that there is still Karma after death, but the truth is that no matter how confidently we proclaim our faith, no one knows what happens at death.

Last but not the least there is something somewhat insensitive and even callous about the teaching of Karma in that no matter how terrible the fate that befalls anyone in any tragic circumstance, the Karmaist will always say that they must have earned it by previous misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by abeylee001: 9:14pm On Apr 10
Most elderly men think they're always right every time.
They always want to win every time using their age to emotionally gas light the young ones.

Sallah slap
Nevertheless, is not an avenue for young ones who want to grow old to slap an elderly one.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Tecno66: 9:19pm On Apr 10
Silentscreamer:
Terrible, no respect for elders again
The guy don slap him papa.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by 3kay945(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10
I hope the man is proud of himself wherever he is now?
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Greenback: 9:22pm On Apr 10
No matter what, don't ever do that to your elder..and op,sorry lie nah,there was no force in that slap.
But nevertheless,it is entirely wrong.. Ahhhhhhhh it is wrong o

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by jude33084(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10
Pls look for the man and his details I want to thank him angry
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by toujurs: 9:36pm On Apr 10
Semaj77:

Look at the way you're reasoning , just from that video you're able to deduce that the old man may have supported Tinubu and that he may be tribalistic. I just see that you have a great disdain for older people and it's very unfortunate.
No i don't. I just feel, most people who are living in penury made horrible, childish and tribal choices that made them to live in such situation.

Tribalism is our biggest problem, and the more tribalistic we are, more Nigerians will keep suffering in pain. And intimidation.

The old man got, what his stubborn, didn't let him to reason well.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by placeofallure(f): 9:46pm On Apr 10
PerfectStranger:
Most elderly men think they're always right every time.
They always want to win every time using their age to emotionally gas light the young ones.

Sallah slap grin

I'm disturbed by this comment and even more disturbed by the ignoramuses who pressed "like". You will all get your comeuppance.

Àìbọ̀wọ̀ f'ágbà ni o jẹ k'ayé guń.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by seunayantokun(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10
He may not have thought he would come to that age, and so decided to sow a wind. His harvest of storms are in a cooler for him.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by MuslimIgbo: 9:48pm On Apr 10
zed7:
Such people will never have anything good come to them. These things are laws of nature, you don't need to be religious or not for it to work.

I fear so much for the future. A future where an M.D will be having a meeting high on colos. A future where teachers will come to school braless and pantless.
On the contrary, what if that elderly man did worse when he was young and this is just his retribution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Man Who Stole A Phone At Ikeja Beaten- Photos / Deborah Onwu Stabbed To Death In Canada By Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.