Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute (44891 Views)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by techub: 8:03pm On Apr 10
Sjsh
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Maj196(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10
You'll be surprised how wicked some old people are

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by chipet67(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10
Same happened in a film hall when we went to watch the last Man U vs Chelsea match.
Young man place em foot on top bench wey elder sidon, elder remove the leg, the young man push the elder, e go fall.

Elder remove his phone and called his sons. Omoor papa sons heavty o. We use the whole of first half dey beg papa to talk to his sons.
No be small hand touch that young man that day.

Youths, be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10
JUNIOR POPE IS ALIVE! THANK GOD!
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by AOresources: 8:09pm On Apr 10
KingLennon:

Karma does not need anyone to believe her. She takes her own place at the right time

Agitator! Kwenu
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by vikstandon(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10
Are there no young men there to reset his brain. Nah foolish politicians wey dey thief our money, wey we put in position of authority dey always behave this way.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Jokerman(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10
PerfectStranger:
Most elderly men think they're always right every time.
They always want to win every time using their age to emotionally gas light the young ones.

Sallah slap grin

A younger person will also slap the slapper as at when due

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Nolevel666: 8:10pm On Apr 10
KingLennon:

Yes, that's true but nothing should make you hit them. Karma is like the mother hen she will come back home in the evening sad
Abegi

Karma never buy anybody lamborgini before

Na so so retribution she sabi
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by 99thEnemy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10
PerfectStranger:

Stop simping to that spoilt brat before she insult you sad
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by DenreleDave(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10
Na just tapping ńa grin cheesy cheesy

Notin really bad

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Mervingreat: 8:13pm On Apr 10
PerfectStranger:
Most elderly men think they're always right every time.
They always want to win every time using their age to emotionally gas light the young ones.

Sallah slap grin

And that is why he should slap the old man?

I swear I wis to see your own father and ask him few question about you.

I said this long ago the
red-alert brought by obidient will placed so many youn people destiny into wilderness of a lifetime emptiness by the way these obidient insults elders of our land anyhow and since then it has continue till date I'm very sure that young that slap that old man must be one of the obidient for sure.

The old man should have just move aside and give the idiot what elders do give to a bastard like him, he go waka from that spot reach Accra in Ghana e go still dey think say na inside hin bedroom hin dey waka....

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Apr 10
Silentscreamer:
Terrible, no respect for elders again

dont u know that the slapper has jeep?
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by mightyhazel: 8:14pm On Apr 10
Well,I can't tell who's older from the pic,..but I just saw a huge guy restrain himself from slapping a short agile man who's been pushing him repeatedly on the chest and trying to get a fight tool

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Druss(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10
both look elderly...

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by We4all: 8:19pm On Apr 10
A guy once tried this and all of the agberos around descended on him. In his case, he claimed that the elderly guy bashed his car. He didn't even give the elderly man any chance to defend himself and just started beating him.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by WorldRichest: 8:23pm On Apr 10
That young man will soon be used to exchange a condemn criminal in prison while the real criminal sneaks away to Europe.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by geokay777(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10
GistMedia0:
In a disturbing video that has now gone viral on social media platforms, a Nigerian young man was captured slapping an elderly commuter during a heated altercation over a traffic dispute. The incident, which occurred on a busy road, has since sparked widespread outrage and raised concerns over respect for elders in society.

The video, recorded by an onlooker from a nearby vehicle, shows the two individuals engaged in a heated argument after apparently encountering a traffic issue. As the dispute escalated, both men stepped out of their vehicles to confront each other.

The man appeared agitated during the exchange, though the exact cause of the altercation remains unknown. He suddenly raised his hand and delivered a forceful slap to the elderly man's head, causing him to stagger backward. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI8aHU2w7Jg
This can only happen in Lagos where the once a peaceful & Elders respecting state has been infiltrated by some miscreant developers that have no respect for their elders back home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by 7arrows: 8:23pm On Apr 10
Silentscreamer:

Seems the elderly man started by pushing the younger one. Na them sabi. Nigeria is not normal

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by fredoooooo: 8:24pm On Apr 10
We4all:
A guy once tried this and all of the agberos around descended on him. In his case, he claimed that the elderly guy bashed his car. He didn't even give the elderly man any chance to defend himself and just started beating him.
The agberos did a Good job. He bashed his car, so what ? He should hold him responsible and not to beat him ..

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by soccerlite: 8:27pm On Apr 10
zed7:
Such people will never have anything good come to them. These things are laws of nature, you don't need to be religious or not for it to work.

I fear so much for the future. A future where an M.D will be having a meeting high on colos. A future where teachers will come to school braless and pantless.

Law of nature

How many are they, who formed it
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by ukaface(f): 8:28pm On Apr 10
Na them sabi
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by soccerlite: 8:29pm On Apr 10
Silentscreamer:

Not all elderly deserve respect
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Ifyz0001: 8:30pm On Apr 10
Whatever that happens now, it's just our of frustration.

It's funny because, it's the today's elders that has caused this mess we call Nigeria. if ony thy respected themselves to give the younger ones a better Nigeria, maybe this things will not happen.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Jeje247: 8:30pm On Apr 10
Who be the elder here abeg.The slapper might be older than the slapee sef

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Justkatty(f): 8:30pm On Apr 10
He'll definitely grow old too lipsrsealed
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10
Where is the slap? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Abeg, if you cannot cover news well, leave it for ... Better go and do IT under him/her

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PrincessEstates: 8:31pm On Apr 10
mightyhazel:
Well,I can't tell who's older from the pic,..but I just saw a huge guy restrain himself from slapping a short agile man who's been pushing him repeatedly on the chest and trying to get a fight tool

I was looking for this comment... For those that don’t have time to play the video, this is exactly what happened in it. The huge man had A LOT of restraint sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by obinna58(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10
Most people commenting didn’t even watch the video

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PrincessEstates: 8:33pm On Apr 10
Jeje247:
Who be the elder here abeg.The slapper might be older than the slapee sef

Thank you o😌
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10
Mervingreat:

And that is why he should slap the old man?

I swear I wis to see your own father and ask him few question about you.

I said this long ago the
red-alert brought by obidient will placed so many youn people destiny into wilderness of a lifetime emptiness by the way these obidient insults elders of our land anyhow and since then it has continue till date I'm very sure that young that slap that old man must be one of the obidient for sure.

The old man should have just move aside and give the idiot what elders do give to a bastard like him, he go waka from that spot reach Accra in Ghana e go still dey think say na inside hin bedroom hin dey waka....

With all this epistle you wrote you just ended up making no sense

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Haaland21: 8:35pm On Apr 10
toujurs:
Because he drives a jeep and the elderly drives a cab. The elderly got what he deserves. I won't be surprised if he supported tinubu. Bunch of delusional cowards.

Keep allowing tribalism to push you into, a wasted life effort. You will be shamed till death

An ipob and a headless mob spotted.

He is from the region who wake their parent with a slap.

No wonder one of them said his father is nobody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Father4all: 8:39pm On Apr 10
Na light one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me / Dismissed DSS Official, 9 Others Paraded For Robbing Bullion Van In Abia (Video) / Fake Sylvester Stallone Bags Two Years Imprisonment Over $200 Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.