Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute (44896 Views)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 5:53am On Apr 11
Haaland21:

An ipob and a headless mob spotted.

He is from the region who wake their parent with a slap.

No wonder one of them said his father is nobody.
yes it's uncanny, pls which region are you talking of?
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 5:55am On Apr 11
Semaj77:

With the way you talk you'll definitely slap or beat an elderly person
Stop playing the emotional troupe, besides it was a light tap. It's because we close an eye to the corrupt actions of the elderly that this country can't move forward.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Newton1045: 5:56am On Apr 11
PerfectStranger:

bro everyone can have the same chill, I might not do it due to my personal upbringing and respect but others will.

Not everyone believes in your karma. Elders should start acting like elders.

Wen u get old, some times you may loose control over little things, do u think, a young person should slap u to reset ur brain.
Some old people mess themselves up, we bear with them. BC one day we may luckily get old too

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 5:58am On Apr 11
Semaj77:

Even in the Western world they respect their elders and you're here trying to justify not respecting elders , shame on you and your ilks.
He's simply saying give respect to whom deserves it.
The western world respect elders who act like sensible individuals see president Biden that is being mocked because of his weird ways.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 5:59am On Apr 11
neyopompin2023:
I'm sure if it was a woman that was slapped we will all condemn it no matter the provocation, so why are we not condemning slapping and old man, it clearly shows the man is weaker cos of his age, I'm sure, pls don't let our fists run faster than our brains, any form of assault is wrong especially to weaker people.
are you a woman?
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 6:00am On Apr 11
Vello:

Only a mad dog from a particular region would do a thing like this. No respect, no integrity and definitely, honour is lost to them.

Animals that only belongs to the cage
Yes only people from the sahel region do this..... They wake up invade communities and kill both elders, children, men and women at night...... Bunch of cowards.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 6:01am On Apr 11
YourFada2:

I’ve been in such situation before and I can tell you for free that it’s not easy….. You don’t know me from Adam and you starting to rain curses on my family members…. OMO if you like be Tinubu age.. I’ll disrespect you and do much more!!!!
Exactly, most resort to curses even though they are 100% wrong.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 6:03am On Apr 11
SonofElElyonRet:

This gen z is totally lacking in respect and active curse magnets... so quick to disrespect those far older than them..
bommers and milliniels who live a double life and are foolish deserve so disrespect when they try to infect others with it.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 6:04am On Apr 11
Sleekfingers:
This is how some people dey run mad......

I went to a burial in ikorodu . That was how a young man insulted an elderly man . The man just said, make he dey pick things on the road,
I laughed tire. Na people attending the party begged on his behalf. If not , the elderly man has vowed that , naso the guy go enter market.. the guy has already picking things from dirty gutter .
If the old man messed up then I support the young man.....
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 6:05am On Apr 11
placeofallure:

I'm disturbed by this comment and even more disturbed by the ignoramuses who pressed "like". You will all get your comeuppance.

Àìbọ̀wọ̀ f'ágbà ni o jẹ k'ayé guń.
if you like when you get old don't have sense..... Slap awaits you lol
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:06am On Apr 11
soccerlite:

Not all elderly deserve respect
One day you will grow old.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 6:09am On Apr 11
Christlike01:
As expected,those who wake their fathers up with a kick to the buttocks in their villages don't see anything wrong with this highly sacrilegious act! I'm very sure,that young man is from the Dot-in-a-circle land of primitive hinterland bushmen!

If that old Baba has a "Malu" in his pocket,the young idiot is as good as dead! It's just a matter of days for him to kick the bucket! Most elderly Yoruba men carry "Malu" around in their pockets;you hit them,you die!
You simply ride on tribalism..... If your father insults or attacks me for no just reason I will slap him, you and his malu will do nothing.

Respect is reciprocal. Besides fulani herdsmen when they invade Yoruba communities and kill Elders, why don't their malu kill the invaders?
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by NaijaCover(m): 6:45am On Apr 11
Yampotatocarrot:
Where is the slap? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Abeg, if you cannot cover news well, leave it for Naija-Cover... Better go and do IT under him/her

We Are Here, Beautiful Morning
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by rollywise(m): 6:50am On Apr 11
Na wa for headlines. The description of the slap doesn't match the actual slap in the video. That's a tap not a slap. More so, the old man was more aggressive

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 6:54am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

Shut up you juvenile...

Maybe you would not end up being elderly one day..you prefer to die young, right?

You MUST have sense by force one day..
You this coconut head, didn't you read where I said I can't do that due to my personal upbringing and etiquette but everyone can't be the same? Go and advice some elders to start acting like elders ode
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by SonofElElyonRet: 7:03am On Apr 11
Chibuezem:
bommers and milliniels who live a double life and are foolish deserve so disrespect when they try to infect others with it.

Go back to my initial post and refer to "curse magnets"... soon they'll start running up and down seeking for deliverance... I also pray you grow old... and find yourself in the elderly man's shoes... since the elderly deserve no privileges no one should allow you get into the bank ahead of others when you are old.. You will queue for as long as it takes to get to your turn.. little children will also give you the "bald head elisha" treatment... then you'll realise that you are completely wrong...
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Trueprophet91: 7:09am On Apr 11
doctuw:
If this should happen to me, I will make sure he goes with that sun for the day. He should be 6 feet below the ground by now. It is called bojowo in the Yoruba parlance. My Christianity no reach there. Never lift your hand against me. If you abuse me, I no send you, but don't raise your hands against me.
Tell me about going with the Sun for the day, how does it work?

Help a learner wink smiley
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by morgstreme: 7:19am On Apr 11
PerfectStranger:

You this coconut head, didn't you read where I said I can't do that due to my personal upbringing and etiquette but everyone can't be the same? Go and advice some elders to start acting like elders ode

Bandits Jiri amu ragbukwa Ashawo nne gi ebe ahu..

Mwete gi, maa gbagbuo gi..

Useless untrained kid..
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Vello(m): 7:20am On Apr 11
Chibuezem:
Yes only people from the sahel region do this..... They wake up invade communities and kill both elders, children, men and women at night...... Bunch of cowards.
From your moniker, I see you can very well relate with those mad dogs I'm talking about. However, I refer more to across the Niger than beyond the Sahara.
Sorry but, I'm not sorry
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Calitoscassius(m): 7:33am On Apr 11
Everything has become a skit or is it a shit? Dem kall it.. undecided
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 8:03am On Apr 11
Vello:

From your moniker, I see you can very well relate with those mad dogs I'm talking about. However, I refer more to across the Niger than beyond the Sahara.
Sorry but, I'm not sorry
you don't need to be sorry for what is in your DNA.... Tribalism and corruption.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by YhemmyBloom(m): 8:18am On Apr 11
😂the guy na werey
Toluabigr8:
But the guy mad o..see as he dey tap person papa head
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by ellizy(m): 8:32am On Apr 11
[quote author=zed7 post=129348767]Such people will never have anything good come to them. These things are laws of nature, you don't need to be religious or not for it to work.

Just dey play you still believe in this thing called Karma
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by realalesh: 8:33am On Apr 11
What if it's karma that is hunting the elderly man too,,, Maybe the elderly man did worse things when he was younger...I am Not trying to justify the young man action.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Fearyourcreator: 8:42am On Apr 11
PerfectStranger:
Most elderly men think they're always right every time.
They always want to win every time using their age to emotionally gas light the young ones.

Sallah slap grin
So the young man was right ?
Can he slap his own parent like that or can you do the same to your parent or they too are not elders or claim right on some things cus they are elders or are they always right ?
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Fearyourcreator: 8:42am On Apr 11
PerfectStranger:

bro everyone can have the same chill, I might not do it due to my personal upbringing and respect but others will.

Not everyone believes in your karma. Elders should start acting like elders.
I tell you that the young man can also be wrong
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by franksam209: 8:57am On Apr 11
When you drive in Lagos you will understand there's nothing like elderly man on the highway, I have had so many bad experiences with them, most of them are very wicked and stubborn and will drag your own lane with you until they scratch your car and then they start using their grey hairs to seek pity
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Christlike01: 9:03am On Apr 11
Chibuezem:
You simply ride on tribalism..... If your father insults or attacks me for no just reason I will slap him, you and his malu will do nothing.

Respect is reciprocal. Besides fulani herdsmen when they invade Yoruba communities and kill Elders, why don't their malu kill the invaders?

Why should I or anyone feel offended by the gibberish you spewed above, coming from a money-worshipping criminal who most certainly used his own father for money-making rituals? How can you have respect for anyone's father when you used to beat yours regularly before deciding to use his oblong head for money-making rituals? Isn't this a vicious circle of generational curses for you guys, right from the days of your progenitors in the enslaved camps of the Ijaws? Everybody is talking, yet a descendant of these 'things' here thinks he has any idea, people with no prominent ancestry or any civilization worthy of being celebrated... just a bunch of primitive cannibals!

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Vello(m): 9:36am On Apr 11
Read again, I AM NOT SORRY!
A tribalistic from a core tribalistic coven of cannibals, international drug pushers and fake products/drugs merchant calling a patriot that accommodates his kinds tribalist!
It's like head is paining you
Chibuezem:
you don't need to be sorry for what is in your DNA.... Tribalism and corruption.

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by lagosrd: 10:35am On Apr 11
PerfectStranger:

I know, like I said personally I wouldn't do that but they're people who will. Everyone can't have same moral standard.
Elders should start behaving like elders

Irrespective my brother. No matter what an elder does, just walk away. It's simple as that .
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 11:05am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

Bandits Jiri amu ragbukwa Ashawo nne gi ebe ahu..

Mwete gi, maa gbagbuo gi..

Useless untrained kid..
Communicating with a language others don't understand is insanity. It shows your level of stupidity coz I can as well make use of mine
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by soccerlite: 11:34am On Apr 11
sirjamesjnr:
One day you will grow old.

If the Lord tarried

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Sylvester Stallone Bags Two Years Imprisonment Over $200 Internet Fraud / Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) / Fake Army Officer In Port-Harcourt Apprehended By Security Operatives (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.