Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute (44893 Views)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Brandosky: 9:53pm On Apr 10
KingLennon:

Yes, that's true but nothing should make you hit them. Karma is like the mother hen she will come back home in the evening sad
Poor judgment. From the video, you can see the elderly man put his hands on the man first. Hoping he could get away with that because he is old. The young man also showed alot restriction. He used very minimal force.

I have lost something very important to me, to an elderly person who is suppose to be a father figure. If it happened now, i wouldn't mind using maximum force on him, since it was ok for him to take advantage of a much younger person. Idiots get old and we have alot of them here. Most are also in government
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Brandosky: 9:58pm On Apr 10
Notentitled:

Yes, but most elderly people behave more like babies as they grow older and we need to tolerate their behavior most times.

In this case I expect the guy to be more reasonable than the elderly man.
Not true. Most act that way, to take advantage of you.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Brandosky: 10:02pm On Apr 10
Maj196:
You'll be surprised how wicked some old people are
Most of them are actually crooks.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by uuzba(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10
Notentitled:

Yes, but most elderly people behave more like babies as they grow older and we need to tolerate their behavior most times.

In this case I expect the guy to be more reasonable than the elderly man.
Don't worry.
He thinks he will never get old
He will get old and same thing will happen to him.
It's even teenage girl with dirty fingernails that will slap him then. Then he will remember this day, 2024.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Brandosky: 10:12pm On Apr 10
doctuw:
If this should happen to me, I will make sure he goes with that sun for the day. He should be 6 feet below the ground by now. It is called bojowo in the Yoruba parlance. My Christianity no reach there. Never lift your hand against me. If you abuse me, I no send you, but don't raise your hands against me.
From that video, can you tell me who hit the other first ? Who was actually pushing for a fight ?
The same elders that have stolen your future and that pf your unborn. Evil elders
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10
placeofallure:

I'm disturbed by this comment and even more disturbed by the ignoramuses who pressed "like". You will all get your comeuppance.

Àìbọ̀wọ̀ f'ágbà ni o jẹ k'ayé guń.
coconut head,you just ended up making no sense

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10
sylve11:

Him don delete the message. grin cool
I swear, baba rush delete am grin
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10
Semaj77:

With the way you talk you'll definitely slap or beat an elderly person
Coconut head learn to read with understanding. I said I might not have the temerity to do that but definitely some other person might. We all don't have same upbringing OK? Do you understand me now?
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Alhamdu09(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10
PerfectStranger:

bro everyone can have the same chill, I might not do it due to my personal upbringing and respect but others will.

Not everyone believes in your karma. Elders should start acting like elders.
GBAMSOLUTELY!!! Twice on wednesdays
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by dangotesmummy: 10:30pm On Apr 10
PerfectStranger:
Most elderly men think they're always right every time.
They always want to win every time using their age to emotionally gas light the young ones.

Sallah slap grin
true.i get that but that's not a justification to raise your hands on an elderly man.thats a bit too much
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by DrAkpamudehe: 10:39pm On Apr 10
Agbado young man slapping agbado old man. And yet they say they respect their elders. Igbos and other tribes should keep off
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:45pm On Apr 10
Make him grand children catch am.....
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10
The young man nah musulumi
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Barcalee: 10:50pm On Apr 10
He's trying to reset the dudes aging brain
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Phantom233: 10:53pm On Apr 10
According to law of nemesis When he gets older some younger person will slap him double that's if he lives to an old age.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by jojothaiv(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10
zed7:

I fear so much for the future. A future where an M.D will be having a meeting high on colos. A future where teachers will come to school braless and pantless.
It's right before our nose.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by siant: 11:02pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:
All I see here is a young man tapping the senses of an old man ready to fight.

I'm not saying the young man is right, but look at the video well, the old man is a troublesome fellow and is ready to roughhandle because he has nothing to lose

Respect is reciprocal, if you respect yourself, people will respect you

This same "respect your elders" is what's keeping Africa in its state to the extent that the rulers then sold citizens as slaves to white men

This same "respect your elders" that will make uncles sleep with their neices and make aunties torture their nephews to trauma and they wont be able to voice out

It's thesame "respect your elders" that's making us recycle old and feeble men into the government

It's thesame "respect your elders" that's making our old lecturers in federal unis teach syllabus and curriculum not relevant to this age and will still fail you if you don't bribe them for grades undecided

Go to public offices, you will see papers everywhere... something that Microsoft Office as simplified, imagine using ballot as a means of voting in this 21st century when we have better means of managing counts

The industrial age is long gone, the earlier we accept that, the better for us. undecided
What is this one saying?
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by lagosrd: 11:02pm On Apr 10
PerfectStranger:
They always want to win every time using their age to emotionally gas light the young ones.

Sallah slap grin

That's is no justification for slapping an elderly man. Common behave ..... That's how some people gain untimely death. The elderly man won't stop at that and the guy will be forming big boy up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by lagosrd: 11:03pm On Apr 10
Mine is that not everyone you can slap and go Scot free. Behave yourself and use your common sense. Some people don't forgive. They will scatter your life journey and it will affect you one way or the other.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 11:36pm On Apr 10
lagosrd:

That's is no justification for slapping an elderly man. Common behave ..... That's how some people gain untimely death. The elderly man won't stop at that and the guy will be forming big boy up and down
I know, like I said personally I wouldn't do that but they're people who will. Everyone can't have same moral standard.
Elders should start behaving like elders
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by ObalendeCMS: 11:38pm On Apr 10
Nigerian elders don't deserve an ounce of respect!

Look where they have gotten the country.

Old foo1s that have eaten the food meant for generations unborn.

Apart from few elders in my family, I don't care about any nigerian elder.

If your popsy do anyhow for my side, he go sharply collect!

Nigeria elders are so shameless & irresponsible; imagine someone like ned who is suppose to be busy with nation building talking about virginity or no virginity & frolicking with a girl young enough to be his granddaughter!
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Christlike01: 11:44pm On Apr 10
As expected,those who wake their fathers up with a kick to the buttocks in their villages don't see anything wrong with this highly sacrilegious act! I'm very sure,that young man is from the Dot-in-a-circle land of primitive hinterland bushmen!

If that old Baba has a "Malu" in his pocket,the young idiot is as good as dead! It's just a matter of days for him to kick the bucket! Most elderly Yoruba men carry "Malu" around in their pockets;you hit them,you die!
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Eaglesence: 12:15am On Apr 11
GistMedia0:
In a disturbing video that has now gone viral on social media platforms, a Nigerian young man was captured slapping an elderly commuter during a heated altercation over a traffic dispute. The incident, which occurred on a busy road, has since sparked widespread outrage and raised concerns over respect for elders in society.

The video, recorded by an onlooker from a nearby vehicle, shows the two individuals engaged in a heated argument after apparently encountering a traffic issue. As the dispute escalated, both men stepped out of their vehicles to confront each other.

The man appeared agitated during the exchange, though the exact cause of the altercation remains unknown. He suddenly raised his hand and delivered a forceful slap to the elderly man's head, causing him to stagger backward. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI8aHU2w7Jg

For that move that younger individual is cursed...no be me talk am

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by morgstreme: 3:41am On Apr 11
MMWandali:
Respect is gone

Just Like the government don't respect the citizens anymore

Who is that person called "government"?
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by morgstreme: 3:43am On Apr 11
PerfectStranger:

Sallah slap grin

Shut up you juvenile...

Maybe you would not end up being elderly one day..you prefer to die young, right?

You MUST have sense by force one day..
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by morgstreme: 3:44am On Apr 11
PerfectStranger:

bro everyone can have the same chill, I might not do it due to my personal upbringing and respect but others will.

Not everyone believes in your karma. Elders should start acting like elders.

You keep missing the point because of your immaturity..
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Desusi: 3:48am On Apr 11
INTEGRITYA1:
Pure lack of home training and manners.
Its unfortunate that the young man wouldn't realised the gravity of his action. God who says honor your father and mother so that you may live long on earth is a joker?? What u sow,you will certainly reap,keep on celebrating your breakthrough for slapping an elderly. Someone says its salah slapping. Congratulations!
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by ScarletBrace(m): 4:56am On Apr 11
GistMedia0:
In a disturbing video that has now gone viral on social media platforms, a Nigerian young man was captured slapping an elderly commuter during a heated altercation over a traffic dispute. The incident, which occurred on a busy road, has since sparked widespread outrage and raised concerns over respect for elders in society.

The video, recorded by an onlooker from a nearby vehicle, shows the two individuals engaged in a heated argument after apparently encountering a traffic issue. As the dispute escalated, both men stepped out of their vehicles to confront each other.

The man appeared agitated during the exchange, though the exact cause of the altercation remains unknown. He suddenly raised his hand and delivered a forceful slap to the elderly man's head, causing him to stagger backward. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI8aHU2w7Jg

In a society where money is the only value left and Davido, Naira Marley as well as Portable are the youths’ role models. What do you expect?
The young man is likely the owner of the Toyota “jeep”. So he looks down on his father’s age mate because he probably has someone like that as a gateman.
If he can slap an old man, then his wife must be a punching bag.
This is the easiest way for a man to slash 20 years off his total life expectancy.
If humility is wisdom, then pride is foolishness.
A very foolish young man.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 5:46am On Apr 11
KingLennon:

Yes, that's true but nothing should make you hit them. Karma is like the mother hen she will come back home in the evening sad
Karma doesn't work for some people
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 5:48am On Apr 11
Mervingreat:

And that is why he should slap the old man?

I swear I wis to see your own father and ask him few question about you.

I said this long ago the
red-alert brought by obidient will placed so many youn people destiny into wilderness of a lifetime emptiness by the way these obidient insults elders of our land anyhow and since then it has continue till date I'm very sure that young that slap that old man must be one of the obidient for sure.

The old man should have just move aside and give the idiot what elders do give to a bastard like him, he go waka from that spot reach Accra in Ghana e go still dey think say na inside hin bedroom hin dey waka....

The way you managed to drag obi into this conversation is insane..... You deserve to be slapped.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chibuezem(m): 5:49am On Apr 11
geokay777:

This can only happen in Lagos where the once a peaceful & Elders respecting state has been infiltrated by some miscreant agbadorians that have no respect for their elders back home.
You are correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Sylvester Stallone Bags Two Years Imprisonment Over $200 Internet Fraud / Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) / Fake Army Officer In Port-Harcourt Apprehended By Security Operatives (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.