Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) (43429 Views)

A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Mandate1: 5:57pm On Apr 09
ProudNigerian01:
The Lady is actually very disrespectful, and her actions could easily have caused a fight scene. She could have spoken to the management of the gym to find a way to talk to the lady but she prefers trouble.

If you are like her, be careful, no be everybody trouble you go find and then go scot free, there are people whose trouble you get and regret for the rest of your life.

That being said, it is my pleasure to remind you all that Jesus loves you and wants you to repent and get closer to him. Read your Bible more and pray always. It will be well with you.
but she started out in a polite manner. The other lady sef get trouble. This situation can neva be a problem btw guys, cos the first set of conversation wasn't bad afterall.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09
3days ponmo is confronting 7days ponmo no be juju be that
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Sniper101(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:
Lady confronts another lady at a gym over body odour shocked cool

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6V4mKkTss0

Damn
Where's @Sugar_plum from?

I liked that slang she used there
"you go just dey dey mingrimo"

e dun teeeey wey I hear some1 use dat slang grin
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Mandate1: 6:05pm On Apr 09
fuckluv:
It's not even right that she stand in front of AC everytime, blocking other people who are equally working out, to feel relaxed. She's a narcissist.

From the video i just watched, the lady was even polite enough. Na she dey do strong head and made them tell her say she get body odour.

God bless you óò. Reading peoples comment all along got me wondering if it's same video dey watched. The first few lines from the lady was soaked in respect, and polite enough. Even without the body odour of a thing, when you're greeted with such, the right thing to do is leave the place.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by donbenie(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09
IceLip:
... because say God gift u wit body way no dea smell always no means say make u cast .. people like u get one lil-disease way u dea hide from others

...I believe time will tell and she will treat herself

Moreover, As long as e man dea lick plate when she cook, no p
Ogbeni,maintain your personal hygiene,that is the least you can do..
Baff and wash your clothes,use deodorants and most body odour would be kept at bay.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Bar1941(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09
She should have slapped you for being mannerless. Am sure you smell more than her.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by jamjo: 6:13pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Shuga plum, wow you make me laugh
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by bentenny(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Walahi d babe too funny!
The lady just realized she actually has BO but her ego was bruised when someone told her!
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 6:25pm On Apr 09
ChizzyBuna:
I was about to scold the girl for videoing the whole incident. But I remember how dangerous body odor is..

I was sitting close to the A.C in my school
Then I remember one chubby Yoruba girl that entered class. Immediately the whole class change odour!!! shocked

Nobody wanted to tell her directly
Nepa come bring light, I happily ON A.C

Naso this girl Waka come siddon close to me to enjoy the A.C.
The odour was so bad.
I was highly disgusted and flabbergasted
I unplug my laptop and left the class...wtf angry

I support body shaming Girls with body odor
If you keep quiet, many people will suffer poisonous gasses in silence

I wish I had the balls to confront that girl
But her body odor no even gree me near her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by kinkymax: 6:32pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

I can vouch say dz silly girl doing recording wil have smelly vaginal discharge plenty idiot
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by rockog: 6:35pm On Apr 09
This idiot can not imagine how much damage she has caused that lady for approaching her rudely and openly. T make it worse is posting on social media. She has killed that lady confidence and gathering capabilities.
She is so bad and proud.
Yoruba sayas "A ko kin toju oni ika mesan ja "Meaning " You don't count the fingers of someone who has nine per leg to their face"[quote author=ojun50 post=129350286]
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Femabol01: 6:37pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

The lady that confronted her proved lack of maturity. If I found myself in that situation, I would have bought quality roll-on or body spray for her as a gift. You will pass the message with Love and it would command more respect.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by spencekat(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09
Olachase:
Body odour is a turn off for me if I can't withstand it I will feel like fainting

If she came visiting and I perceive fish odour I will jejely leave my house for her
Leave your house or order her to leave your house?
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:
This lady is a terrible person. If she has body odor there is a better way to approach her and tell her instead of trying to put her down and shame her. What's the need for making a video over it? If dem check her well now she too go dey smell for yonda. Banza lady with mouth like Kenneth Okonkwo.
I don't understand why anyone would insist this exercise in body-shaming is the correct way to approach such an issue.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Apr 09
youngestgrad:
What a Mannerless lady(actually she is not a lady). You decided to insult a fellow woman like you and post on the internet for likes. Please Lord keep me Single if this is the remaining stock of ladies left.
Very silly individual and she even recorded her foolishness. undecided
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by nedekid: 6:44pm On Apr 09
Haba, fish aroma? This one is not body odor, she is only being polite, na kpekus scent. grin
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by lexyclasy: 6:58pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

What kind of low life gym are you training
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:59pm On Apr 09
Fils4life:
Body wey another man dey enjoy na him this one say e dey smell like fish. Wahala no dey finish for Naija.
Any man that enjoys smelly body odour of a woman is cursed with foolishness.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by kunle75(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

I did not make any claim of any stench, it's you who is dick-ridding and going on as if you where there present.
What a dingbat you are grin ...go fvck yourself.

And you can Bleep yourself and mastubate over again dumb ass
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by tomju2(f): 7:03pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:

She shouldnt have confronted her or what?

Pls share your opinion
She has every right to confront her. It's clear she made all of them uncomfortable. If you like wear Gucci by Channel of Tommy hillier by Louis Button, when you smell you smell, your only remember is shave, bath regularly and use a deodorant. Old spice, Nivea, Sure, deodorant works wonders.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by TUANKU(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09
kunle75:

And you can Bleep yourself and mastubate over again dumb ass
Go fvck yourself you man-child with the intelligence of a potted plant grin grin grin
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09
Women sad
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by sunshine1974(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09
That other lady is lenient, them suppose beat this idiot.

That's so rude abeg.

Some women don't have sense at all
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by sunshine1974(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09
tomju2:

She has every right to confront her. It's clear she made all of them uncomfortable. If you like wear Gucci by Channel of Tommy hillier by Louis Button, when you smell you smell, your only remember is shave, bath regularly and use a deodorant. Old spice, Nivea, Sure, deodorant works wonders.

Una never chop free slap before ba? I just dey laugh you, u never confront werey for your life, na wetin make you dey talk nonsense.

Once dem knack you blow for mouth, your mouth swell up go house, you go understand, your people go ask you wetin happen, how you go take explain say you use your own hand collect blow grin
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Neoteny(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09
Fake.

That's her friend and this is content for useless likes and virulence.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Asswipemod: 7:33pm On Apr 09
ChizzyBuna:
I was about to scold the girl for videoing the whole incident. But I remember how dangerous body odor is..

Then I remember one chubby Yoruba girl that entered class.
Immediately the whole class change odour!!! shocked

Naso this Yoruba girl Waka come siddon close to me to enjoy the A.C.
The odour was so bad.

You need help ASAP. It's eating too deep into your mind.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:34pm On Apr 09
It was after I clicked that I realized it was a skit. Nairaland is a landfill of fake news. This reminds me of how Ishilove tries to convince everybody that men stink up gyms when reality proves otherwise.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Crafteck1: 7:39pm On Apr 09
ChizzyBuna:

Then I remember one chubby Yoruba girl that entered class.
Immediately the whole class change odour!!! shocked

Naso this Yoruba girl Waka come siddon close to me to enjoy the A.C.
The odour was so bad.

The tribe is that important?
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09
[quote author= post=129350157][/quote] So this is what your brain could quickly think? Na dirty thought full that head oo
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by safarifarms(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09
santaclaws:
That's an insult. Even if the lady has body odour, there are ways you can approach her in person and talk to her, even she would appreciate.

Making a video and saying someone has body odour is just wrong.
This is so wrong. She should sue.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Father4all: 7:43pm On Apr 09
PerfectStranger:

Bro no loud am, anyhow wey Abunna wan be men go block nose with pillow still manage am
bad guy, how you take know wetin be Abunna? grin
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by ComeToJesus: 7:49pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Mumu Nkechi..
How on earth did you not stop at telling her not to block the AC vents..

Such indiscretion..

Does the Nkechi know the nuisance that other people may be tolerating from her without her knowing about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.