Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) (43469 Views)

A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by odunH(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09
ChizzyBuna:
I was about to scold the girl for videoing the whole incident. But I remember how dangerous body odor is..

I was sitting close to the A.C in my school
Then I remember one chubby Yoruba girl that entered class.
Immediately the whole class change odour!!! shocked

Nobody wanted to tell her directly
Nepa come bring light, I happily ON A.C

Naso this Yoruba girl Waka come siddon close to me to enjoy the A.C.
The odour was so bad.
I was highly disgusted and flabbergasted
I unplug my laptop and left the class...wtf angry

I support body shaming Girls with body odor
If you keep quiet, many people will suffer poisonous gasses in silence

I wish I had the balls to confront that girl
Ok I'llBut her body odor no even gree me near her
Igbo people with mumu na 5&6. Why hating on Yoruba people all the time? May God purge you from bitterness and hatred

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by ComeToJesus: 7:54pm On Apr 09
santaclaws:
That's an insult. Even if the lady has body odour, there are ways you can approach her in person and talk to her, even she would appreciate.

Making a video and saying someone has body odour is just wrong.

Totally wrong.

Education no be the paper that your school gives you, it is how you are able to be a civilised and decorous member of a social space.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Psoul(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09
Skunk everywhere
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by jice(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09
Which kind of madness is that?

She deserved to be slapped
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by wolebest: 8:07pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:
Lady confronts another lady at a gym over body odour shocked cool

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6V4mKkTss0

There is no sense in this

Out of all the ACs in the gym, only one will be spreading body odor...?
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Emdebby2: 8:13pm On Apr 09
Body odour is terrible and can make someone around uncomfortable, however, certain things shouldn't be publicized just to gain attention. There are various ways to handle such. Why not confront the lady one on one politely. You can also reach out to the management of the gym. Making a video of it or coming on social media to announce it is really not necessary.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09
Flame333:
I really don't understand why some people still body shame others with issues like this reason being that I've come to realize that some people is not as a result of them not being able to take care of themselves very well but because this things are natural due to maybe genetic disorder...

mama and papa may not have it but it's not a criteria that the children will be free from having it...

stop stigmatizing others.....

An average person with body odour Is as a result of poor bath hygiene after birth,she was not well bathed and this was possibly caused by her parents who were negligent,i wont blame the lady who posted the video,some people will never listen when you talk to the with good mannerism.

THIS IS A LESSON TO ALL,ESPECIALLY LADIES,TAKE TIME TO BIRTH NEWBORNS
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:34pm On Apr 09
I hate body odour no be small
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Bridget95(f): 9:11pm On Apr 09
Not every body odour is as a result of cleanliness. Some are caused by a genetic disorder called TMAU . This is a condition whereby a person's metabolism does not work well thereby making them gaving a smell resembling a fish smell.

We need to be careful not to hurt the feelings of others due to a condition they didn't cause.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Bridget95(f): 9:14pm On Apr 09
wolebest:

There is no sense in this

Out of all the ACs in the gym, only one will be spreading body odor...?
AC even removes odours. She is just trying to insult and make the poor girl feel bad
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Ashawoman82: 9:20pm On Apr 09
PerfectStranger:

Bro no loud am, anyhow wey Abunna wan be men go block nose with pillow still manage am
guy be like u never knack babe with smelly toto before.. E get some wey de manageable e get some wey them no born u well to manage.,ur dick go fall..
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by kay29000(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09
This looks like a skit.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Ashawoman82: 9:30pm On Apr 09
Metordman:
sure is 5k now, perhaps thier bfs have gone broke.
sure wey we de buy 800 as at 2022... Omo this country eh ..these days I just buy perf, no more body spray... Perf 7k Don do man... God help us in this country.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09
Ashawoman82:
guy be like u never knack babe with smelly toto before.. E get some wey de manageable e get some wey them no born u well to manage.,ur dick go fall..
grin grin
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Ashawoman82: 9:37pm On Apr 09
PerfectStranger:

grin grin
funniest thing be say na normal girls dey get am pass, when I dey do brothel hoes then, for once I no jam any of them wey get smelly toto, but our normal girls eh.. Lol...
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09
Ashawoman82:
funniest thing be say na normal girls dey get am pass, when I dey do brothel hoes then, for once I no jam any of them wey get smelly toto, but our normal girls eh.. Lol...
Most brothel girls clean pass most of our regular girls na
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Ashawoman82: 9:43pm On Apr 09
PerfectStranger:

Most brothel girls clean pass most of our regular girls na
I swear... I wonder how them hoes maintain their pussy..
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09
Ashawoman82:
I swear... I wonder how them hoes maintain their pussy..
maybe our regular girls should go get some lessons from them hoès
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by lesson44: 11:04pm On Apr 09
She was polite enough. If you are going to the gym, you most wear deodorant.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by kunle75(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

Go fvck yourself you man-child with the intelligence of a potted plant grin grin grin

You can keep on mastubating for all I care you bastard son of a nobody
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by lesson44: 11:12pm On Apr 09
[quote author=mamaafrik post=129353684]

An average person with body odour Is as a result of poor bath hygiene after birth.

Na wa o, we still get ignorant person with this unproven claim for this century?

My friend , your claim is wrong. People have body odor for various reasons, your claim is not one of them. By the way, everyone has odor, but some people own are stronger. Everyone in a climate like Nigeria are supposed to wear deodorant. It doesn’t matter if you bath 5 times a day or you are wear expensive perfume. Perfumes don’t stop body odor.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by TUANKU(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09
kunle75:

You can keep on mastubating for all I care you bastard son of a nobody
Child-fiddler like you grin grin grin
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by kunle75(m): 12:26am On Apr 10
TUANKU:

Child-fiddler like you grin grin grin

For you to say that,you definitely have been identified as one yourself.

Bleep yourself to death
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by 43Ronin: 12:40am On Apr 10
If you have body odor, when working out you will know cos your sweat pores will explode & it will smell in your face. It's ur duty to go clean up or refresh at the gym restroom. Also before coming to d gym in d morning, take a clean bath or at least wash ur privates and avoid deodorant & stay away from the fucking a/c you are there to burn fat not freeze it undecided
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by 43Ronin: 12:42am On Apr 10
lesson44:
She was polite enough. If you are going to the gym, you most wear deodorant.
Antiperspirant. Deodorant will smell awful when sweat mixes with it
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by zrocky: 2:57am On Apr 10
officialwdhtv:
Lady confronts another lady at a gym over body odour shocked cool

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6V4mKkTss0

fake videos

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by alphaNomega: 4:47am On Apr 10
zrocky:
fake videos
all fake!
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 6:05am On Apr 10
[quote author=lesson44 post=129356697][/quote]

Continue
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by TUANKU(m): 7:12am On Apr 10
kunle75:

For you to say that,you definitely have been identified as one yourself.

Bleep yourself to death
Child-fiddler grin
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 7:35am On Apr 10
Useless stage... From useless poster. cloud chaser lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by kunle75(m): 7:37am On Apr 10
TUANKU:

Child-fiddler grin

You definitely a pedophile too,to call someone a child fiddler you are very sick
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:59am On Apr 10
Do you know how many people might have inform or counsel her but refused to yield? Look at how she blocked the AC. Damn! I had a roommate whose armpit smells like hell. She refused to treat it with apple cider which is a strong antidote to body.
This loud condemnation is the best people with body odor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Increase Your Libido With This Drink! / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.