Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening (16438 Views)

Tribunal affirms That El-Rufai Was Validly Elected / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by Hezmatosky: 8:00am On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
Nasir Elrufai is a first class product, not only on paper, but also in substance. The sons of dogs insulting him are not qualified to lace his shoes.
And admin will be seeing useless, good for nothing spuff like this and won't ban nor suspend him kiss No wahala o
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by harsysky(m): 8:00am On Apr 10
Chivisee:
This first class surveyor is what our Pandora nuisances is dreaming to deputies their third class olodo??when I say LP fans are dumb and stupid it's not an insult,it's just the best adjective to describe them.

And you were around when someone with affidavit ruled over you. You be akpa amu!
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by Willed042(m): 8:01am On Apr 10
Chivisee:
This first class surveyor is what our Pandora nuisances is dreaming to deputies their third class olodo??when I say LP fans are dumb and stupid it's not an insult,it's just the best adjective to describe them.
A first class that left his state highly indebted. A first that would rather pay ransom to bandit than to tackle insecurity..most times u guys are not better than those u troll
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by Kingpele(m): 8:01am On Apr 10
[quote author=Kusu12 post=129359504]The same Rufia the deluded obirodents called "terrorist enabler" are the same time expected to work with their fake messiah. Obingo and his deluded Obirodents are confused, frustrated and mumu.[none sane human will want to work with renowned terrorist and I understand your hatred towards Peter obi because within your consciousness every agboda FC member knew that Peter obi won the last election..though the snatcher got it through the backdoor ...so your frustration is just begun till the end of time
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by lexy2014: 8:03am On Apr 10
Chivisee:
pls ooh bros, can you show us a copy of this third class certificate you guys always talk about?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by Kingpele(m): 8:05am On Apr 10
[quote author=Kusu12 post=129359504]The same Rufia the deluded obirodents called "terrorist enabler" are the same time expected to work with their fake messiah. Obingo and his deluded Obirodents are confused, frustrated and mumu.[/u looked frustrated yourself with hatred just because Peter obi won your lord and master tinubu in the last election....fools will support base on religion and tribe now 1 dollar is over a thousand naira ..but in 2014 it was just 215 to 1dollar..yet APC have fools as supporters even as poverty is finishing their lives
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by idanone(m): 8:09am On Apr 10
Chivisee:
receive sense bro, who is talking about LP now in this quote?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by israelmao(m): 8:10am On Apr 10
Chivisee:

With all his first brain and qualification he has left Kaduna State pooer than before, thousands of contractors are unpaid and his political godson has boldly come out to say loud and clear that he is grappling with payment of workers' salaries on account of huge debt his political godfather left behind.I think a class brain should have been meticulous and apt enough to recognize a worthy successor.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by wirinet(m): 8:11am On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
Nasir Elrufai is a first class product, not only on paper, but also in substance. The sons of dogs insulting him are not qualified to lace his shoes.
So what has the first class product contributed first to his family, then to his community, to his state, to the country and to humanity as a whole? Given he was given various opportunities both in private and government roles. What did El Rufai contribute to Nigerian privatisation process director General of BPE. What did Mallam El Rufai contribute to Abuja as Minister of FCT outside demolishing peoples properties and seizing lands and re-allocating to friends and families? What did El Rufai contribute to Kaduna State as governor for 7 years?
What contributions has he made to the private sector?
Please give me one thing his first class has contributed.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by ubimagos: 8:12am On Apr 10
Na who the Obi supporters want use as running mate to their dullard be this!

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by genkins(m): 8:13am On Apr 10
PureFace1:
The same El Rufai that Igbo called a terrorists and accused of aiding genocide against southern kaduna people is the one they are clamoring to ally with their Agulu messiah out of desperate bid to get a president from their region.

So El rufai is no longer a terrorists and bigot again and he will become a saint if he ally with Peter obi ?

Southern Kaduna people would really believe Igbo mean well for them during those times not knowing they were just using them to play politics and propaganda campaign against El rufai. They don't really give a fvck, there's not a group as evil as these people they are guilty of whatever they accused you of times 10.

You will see them calling Yoruba two face but they have been the one with two face so far in Nigeria politics especially Peter Obi that was leading Christians to take back their country during the last election but he is suddenly frolicking from one mosque to the other now and now advocating for majority of FG investment to be in the north out of desperation to get northern votes.

Nairaland has turned to shit with all these paid anti obi propagandist.one cannot even read sound objective comments without all these diversion..spits
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by genkins(m): 8:14am On Apr 10
Chivisee:

Another employed propagandist.spits
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by wirinet(m): 8:15am On Apr 10
israelmao:

With all his first brain and qualification he has left Kaduna State pooer than before, thousands of contractors are unpaid and his political godson has boldly come out to say loud and clear that he is grappling with payment of workers' salaries on account of huge debt his political godfather left behind.
Exactly! We worship paper qualifications and titles. No wonder people go to great lengths just to acquire degrees and titles without any visible benefits to anyone. These people would not be qualified to manage a district in china.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by PureFace1(m): 8:19am On Apr 10
genkins:

Nairaland has turned to shit with all these paid anti obi propagandist.one cannot even read sound objective comments without all these diversion..spits

What's the propaganda in my post ?
So El Rufai will no longer be a terrorist again as long as he ally with Peter Obi to deliver northern votes ?

i spit on your bald head

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by genkins(m): 8:22am On Apr 10
PureFace1:

What's the propaganda in my post ?
So El Rufai will no longer be a terrorist again as long as he ally with Peter Obi to deliver northern votes ?

i spit on your bald head

Leave terrorist talk,leave obi out of this thread.elrufai attended a Harvard conference..what did he discuss?
I know u must earn your pay but you can't accept payment to do what is not right and it's coming from the same people that impoverished you.i spit on the lazy yooths of nigeria
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by Oshokhai69: 8:25am On Apr 10
naptu2:
The legendary obstetrician and gynaecologist, Professor Tiamiyu Belo-Osagie, worked at the Military Hospital, Lagos and the Lagos University Teaching Hospital on his return from the United States.

He set up his medical practice, the Osagie Medical Centre, in the 1960s (that's where he delivered my brother).

He moved to Benin in the 1970s, where he established the University of Benin Teaching Hospital. He worked (at various times) as Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Provost of the College of Medical Sciences at the University of Benin between 1972 and 1979.

He was the personal physician to the President of Nigeria in the 1980s. In this position he was involved in the births of Saudatu Shehu Shagari in 1981 and Halima Babangida in 1989.

Professor Tiamiyu Belo-Osagie returned to the Osagie Medical Centre in the 1990s where he was in high demand.

Away from the medical world, he also served as the chairman of Societe General Bank and was on the board of many companies. He was the father of Hakeem Belo-Osagie who is a former chairman of UBA (Keem Belo-Osagie started out as a special assistant to President Shagari). He recieved the national honour of Commander of the Order of the Niger (CON) in 1982.

Professor Tiamiyu Belo-Osagie died in March 2005.

Hakeem Belo-Osagie is the son of Professor Tiamiyu Belo-Osagie. He attended Harvard University and worked as an assistant to Presidents Shagari and Babangida.

He has served as chairman of the boards of the United Bank for Africa (UBA), Etisalat Nigeria and Chocolate City Records.

You forgot to add that he was also the CEO of UBA but was sacked by the CBN for round tripping and other fraudulent offenses.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by Cantonese: 8:27am On Apr 10
Chivisee:

Olodo keh?

Even your very poor English shows how much of an unlearned person that you are.

Please keep your horrible English off the social media space.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by Heavensent01(m): 8:28am On Apr 10
seanwilliam:
you’re my kind of person .

Criticize and praise when /where necessary 📍

Marry him then
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by PureFace1(m): 8:30am On Apr 10
genkins:

Leave terrorist talk,leave obi out of this thread.elrufai attended a Harvard conference..what did he discuss?
I know u must earn your pay but you can't accept payment to do what is not right and it's coming from the same people that impoverished you.i spit on the lazy yooths of nigeria

You are delusional if you really think any one that comment against Peter Obi and Igbo pretentious and two face act is Paid.

You can only fool naive people with all your snaky acts.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by paramakina202: 8:31am On Apr 10
Chivisee:

If Peter Obi is third class then Tinubu and Buhari are classless.Buhari have no qualification yet a first class Yoruba prof of law was hıs deputy grin
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by piriton: 8:34am On Apr 10
Some people use their brain for good and some use it for evil
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by Gerrard59(m): 8:37am On Apr 10
naptu2:
The legendary obstetrician and gynaecologist, Professor Tiamiyu Belo-Osagie, worked at the Military Hospital, Lagos and the Lagos University Teaching Hospital on his return from the United States.

He set up his medical practice, the Osagie Medical Centre, in the 1960s (that's where he delivered my brother).

He moved to Benin in the 1970s, where he established the University of Benin Teaching Hospital. He worked (at various times) as Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Provost of the College of Medical Sciences at the University of Benin between 1972 and 1979.

He was the personal physician to the President of Nigeria in the 1980s. In this position he was involved in the births of Saudatu Shehu Shagari in 1981 and Halima Babangida in 1989.

Professor Tiamiyu Belo-Osagie returned to the Osagie Medical Centre in the 1990s where he was in high demand.

Away from the medical world, he also served as the chairman of Societe General Bank and was on the board of many companies. He was the father of Hakeem Belo-Osagie who is a former chairman of UBA (Keem Belo-Osagie started out as a special assistant to President Shagari). He recieved the national honour of Commander of the Order of the Niger (CON) in 1982.

Hakeem Belo-Osagie is the son of Professor Tiamiyu Belo-Osagie. He attended Harvard University and worked as an assistant to Presidents Shagari and Babangida.

He has served as chairman of the boards of the United Bank for Africa (UBA), Etisalat Nigeria and Chocolate City Records.

His daughter has triple degrees from Princeton, Havard and Stanford universities. He is a relative of sort to the tech investor Victor Asemota. Malcolm Gladwell no lie when him write the book "Outliers". His trajectory mimics that of Adebayo Ogunlesi, whose dad was the first professor of medicine in Nigeria. Ogunlesi studied at Kings College Lagos, Oxford and Harvard Universities.

My annoyance be say upon all these profiles of Nigerian elites, we never even reach or attain the level of Malaysia. Some of the elites in Nigeria still believe in government subsidies. I respect Chinese elites as they used their brilliance, creativity and influence to develop their country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by Almaiga: 8:38am On Apr 10
bolaayenimo:
He left Kaduna worse and in debt

True talk.
He is one of the most hated politicians in Kaduna and the North.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by Gerrard59(m): 8:40am On Apr 10
PureFace1:
The same El Rufai that Igbo called a terrorist and accused of aiding genocide against southern kaduna people is the one they are now clamoring for to ally with their Agulu messiah out of desperate bid to get a president from their region, they forgot how Peter Obi confined El rufai in an hotel in Anambra during a guber election, Peter Obi could have established better relationship with northerners if he was nice to them from the beginning instead of the pretentious act he is doing now and running helter skelter over the north for validation, he think northerners are stupid.

out of desperation to get northern votes.

Take it from me, most Igbos WOULD turn against Peter Obi should he run alongside El-Rufai. You don't understand the philosophy and ideology of an average Igbo person, so I understand your ignorance. Mind you, Buhari paired with an Igbo man, yet Igbos voted against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by goshee: 8:49am On Apr 10
Chivisee:
This first class surveyor is what our Pandora nuisances are dreaming to deputies their third class olodo??when I say gringory and his LP supporters are dumb and stupid it's not an insult,it's just the best adjective to describe them.
The good thing is that Obi is mentioned by you more often than you mention your president. You seem to talk about Obi more than you talk about your future. Obi will be your president someday. Like it or not.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by lastkingsman: 8:50am On Apr 10
Gerrard59:

Take it from me, most Igbos WOULD turn against Peter Obi should he run alongside El-Rufai. You don't understand the philosophy and ideology of an average Igbo person, so I understand your ignorance. Mind you, Buhari paired with an Igbo man, yet Igbos voted against him.

I will vote for Tinubu 2027 if Obi picks El Rufai as running mate. Tufiakwa. Chineke ekwe na ife ojo
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by goshee: 8:51am On Apr 10
PureFace1:
The same El Rufai that Igbo called a terrorist and accused of aiding genocide against southern kaduna people is the one they are now clamoring for to ally with their Agulu messiah out of desperate bid to get a president from their region, they forgot how Peter Obi confined El rufai in an hotel in Anambra during a guber election, Peter Obi could have established better relationship with northerners if he was nice to them from the beginning instead of the pretentious act he is doing now and running helter skelter over the north for validation, he think northerners are stupid.

So El rufai is no longer a terrorist and a bigot with hatred for Igbo again and he will become a saint with all his sins forgiven if he ally with Peter obi ?

Southern Kaduna people would really believe Igbo mean well for them during those times they were calling El rufai out and pointed fingers at him for genocide not knowing they were just using them to play politics and propaganda campaign against El rufai. They don't really give a fvck, there's not a group as evil as these people they are guilty of whatever they accused you of times 10.

You will see them calling Yoruba two face but they have been the one with two face so far in Nigeria politics especially Peter Obi that was leading Christians to take back their country during the last election but he is suddenly frolicking from one mosque to the other now and now advocating for majority of FG investment to be in the north out of desperation to get northern votes.

You wasted a lot of space typing nonsense. Next time make your stupidity snappy
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by genkins(m): 8:51am On Apr 10
PureFace1:

You are delusional if you really think any one that comment against Peter Obi and Igbo pretentious and two face act is Paid.

You can only fool naive people with all your snaky acts.

If this post isn't about Obi,it's only a salary earner that can bring Obi up in this thread.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by paramakina202: 9:00am On Apr 10
Objectivist04:

Yorubas are shameless, they said even if Buhari presents NEPA bill as certificate, they will vote him and he was deputized by a Yoruba man who is a professor of law , just imagine the educational gap between Buhari and Osibanjo..
Now here they are crying about El rufai and Obi, at least Obi did better as a governor, education wise , they go head to head.

That is Yoruba so called sophisticated politics for you.They will vote for an illiterate coup plotter and a drug dealer,certificate forger plus identity thief as president but want Peter Obi to be as perfect as an angel before he aspire to be president of same country.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening by nedekid: 9:03am On Apr 10
naptu2:

If he delivered your brother in the 60s, how old are you then?
Someone said I should ask you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju / Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts / ‘Dickson Has Set Trap For Lyon, Bayelsa Governor-Elect’ - Group

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.