Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? (2010 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 4:08pm On Apr 11
Eriggayabdem:
One of the Colossians...
This guy's (Mr gbola) brain is permanently on COLOS. always spewing gibberish, and the most incomprehensible dolt I have come across here.
If you like, live your life for people, that na your own cross. Low key Albert Einstein that stopped downloading at 2%.

Eriyanyantagorrrila...calm down bro. If u eat loaf then u shold be embarass..the whole idea of this thread is to help u stepppup in life so women dont disgrase u in public..THANK ME LATER!!! embarassed
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Ibkay32(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11
MrCork:

Please stop eating pooooor man foood.loaf is for pooor people. U eat loaf in front of a babe & trusss me..she willl slap yor face send u backkto africa.
..do u no wot toasted bread is sir? Its not bread u fry.(no oofencse) angry

Mentally derail
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Eriggayabdem: 4:40pm On Apr 11
MrCork:

Eriyanyantagorrrila...calm down bro. If u eat loaf then u shold be embarass..the whole idea of this thread is to help u stepppup in life so women dont disgrase u in public..THANK ME LATER!!! embarassed

Mr cock abi Mr hen...
Go back and enroll in kindergarten classes.
You are barely making sense.
A CT scan may likely reveal two lobes of malformed ass instead of brain inside your cro-magnon man's skull.
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 5:53pm On Apr 11
Ibkay32:

Mentally derail

Did u eat loaf today in front of a female sir? angry
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 5:54pm On Apr 11
Eriggayabdem:

Mr cock abi Mr hen...
Go back and enroll in kindergarten classes.
You are barely making sense.
A CT scan may likely reveal two lobes of malformed ass instead of brain inside your cro-magnon man's skull.

I make semce to only people with moiney..they don't eat loaf sir!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Eriggayabdem: 7:36pm On Apr 11
MrCork:

I make semce to only people with moiney..they don't eat loaf sir!!(no oofencsece) angry

Sorry man..
I only do straight..
You cannot suck ma deek you little, cork-olded troll.
So get up, stop kneeling down and get ya gay ass outta here..
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 11:19pm On Apr 11
Eriggayabdem:

Sorry man..
I only do straight..
You cannot suck ma deek you little, cork-olded troll.
So get up, stop kneeling down and get ya gay ass outta here..

Too late to apologice..stop eating poooor man foood, you lazy youth
Stop eating loaf!!@ angry
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Pupanchy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12
I have no reasons to hide what l eat from her, despite being broke now doesn't mean I should stress myself because of pussy that has been knacked by 500 people, and besides bread is just too cost now to be saying u won't be able to eat bread in front of who ? Let me sit in front of my house n eat my bread in peace and if u think I'm broke, let the rich person bless me abeg, make l see front. Who's next ?
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 5:21am On Apr 13
Pupanchy:
I have no reasons to hide what l eat from her, despite being broke now doesn't mean I should stress myself because of pussy that has been knacked by 500 people, and besides bread is just too cost now to be saying u won't be able to eat bread in front of who ? Let me sit in front of my house n eat my bread in peace and if u think I'm broke, let the rich person bless me abeg, make l see front. Who's next ?

So u would disgrase Nigeria in front of a female by eating loaf in public corrrrrect?....
Brother...have u ever beeento london..dont lie undecided
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Pupanchy(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13
Nigeria has already disgrace itself, so who am l to be hiding myself in this poverty era because of one lady, did you even bother to ask the lady if she has even eaten ? So r u telling me that you will compare London to Nigeria? Do you actually know what u r talking about ? Even the loaf u buy in London can't be compare to the useless food that's being sold here

MrCork:

So u would disgrase Nigeria in front of a female by eating loaf in public corrrrrect?....
Brother...have u ever beeento london..dont lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 5:26pm On Apr 13
Pupanchy:
Nigeria has already disgrace itself, so who am l to be hiding myself in this poverty era because of one lady, did you even bother to ask the lady if she has even eaten ? So r u telling me that you will compare London to Nigeria? Do you actually know what u r talking about ? Even the loaf u buy in London can't be compare to the useless food that's being sold here

Brother ..a real man should not be eaten bread in from of a woman...its means he poooor..he weak ...he should be ashame to be a man& he should turn gay...pirrrriod....and yes we agree with u! angry
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Pupanchy(m): 10:46am On Apr 14
Eating bread doesn't mean you are poor and what if that's what you are hungry off at that very particular time, what will you say, and does thst mean you r poor ? Well as for me, l don't think it's wrong for me eating bread in front of a lady as it might be what I'm really hungry to eat at that very particular time and besides doesn't she the lady eat bread as well ?

MrCork:

Brother ..a real man should not be eaten bread in from of a woman...its means he poooor..he weak ...he should be ashame to be a man& he should turn gay...pirrrriod....and yes we agree with u! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? / Ladies And Married Men / A Legend's Perception Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.