Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics (30158 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by babzlim(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
He is a hypocrite, what is worth doing is worth doing well, he is doing all that because he lost election and he want to sway people with lies when bitterness and anguish lie in his heart

we agree say him no do am well oya show us the one wa una papa do abeg.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by KnownUnknown: 6:32pm On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

Credit: Rufai oseni|X

Idiot. The money meant for critical infrastructure stolen by the Obi fvck, then ignorant morons praise him for using “his money” to build useless boreholes. If not for moronic people, these politicians wouldn’t be so corrupt.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:33pm On Apr 10
Judgement12:
You that knows how to do things well how many have you and your papa done
Was your father part of those that dig that well for the religious daddy
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by nedekid: 6:33pm On Apr 10
Weh helinius?
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:35pm On Apr 10
babajero:
Obi never lost election in Nigeria because of votes. Inec and judiciary contested against Obi.
So why is Peter Obi going to the north to beg for votes with decoy projects
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by babzlim(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
He is a hypocrite, what is worth doing is worth doing well, he is doing all that because he lost election and he want to sway people with lies when bitterness and anguish lie in his heart

una papa only commission agberos and omoita in every street in Lagos begging for money to smoke igbo.

After una papa don use and dump them finish they will now turn nuisance disturbing the whole neighbourhood.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:36pm On Apr 10
babzlim:

we agree say him no do am well oya show us the one wa una papa do abeg.
Your papa was part of those digging the well for Peter girigory Obi
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by babzlim(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:

Oga mention the one wa your papa do you dey talk rubbish.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:38pm On Apr 10
babzlim:

una papa only commission agberos and omoita in every street in Lagos begging for money to smoke igbo.

After una papa don use and dump them finish they will now turn nuisance disturbing the whole neighbourhood.
Oooooh I never knew your do all that, so you and your papa are now constituting nuisance, your papa don't deserve that rubbish talk from you
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by odiagbejoseph: 6:40pm On Apr 10
Poverty is so weaponized that Politicians must build borehole before the masses can vote for them. All politicians are the same.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by babzlim(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:

Oga just go rest if you no get point
you be one of the most useless youth For this country
you never see anything yet.

you go smell your anus with your own noise very soon.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:42pm On Apr 10
babzlim:

Oga mention the one wa your papa do you dey talk rubbish.
So your papa is part of those digging the well for Peter obi
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by babzlim(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
Oooooh I never knew your do all that, so you and your papa are now constituting nuisance, your papa don't deserve that rubbish talk from you

you go soon join them for street very soon
he will also use you as he used them.

na small time e remain... useless youth.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:44pm On Apr 10
babzlim:

Oga just go rest if you no get point
you be one of the most useless youth For this country
you never see anything yet.

you go smell your anus with your own noise very soon.
This how you talk to your papa for digging holes for Peter girigory Obi
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by babzlim(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:

because them Like your post your prick dey stand abi

lol I petty you...
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:45pm On Apr 10
babzlim:

you go soon join them for street very soon
he will also use you as he used them.

na small time e remain... useless youth.
You can be sure about your mother and father, the only street I am seeing here is Goshen where dollars are following like water
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Charly68: 6:46pm On Apr 10
Don't mind them ,they don't query their legislators with billions of constituency projects allocation but nothing on ground to show for it..
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by babzlim(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
This how you talk to your papa for digging holes for Peter girigory Obi

your heading for doom, chai this generation... just ordinary like na him make you dey misbehave like this.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:47pm On Apr 10
babzlim:

your heading for doom, chai this generation... just ordinary like na him make you dey misbehave like this.
That is for you and your generations
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by babzlim(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10
[quote author=PandoraObi post=129370286]You can be sure about your mother and father, the only street I am seeing here is Goshen where dollars are following like water[/quote

in your dreams sir
in your deep sleep dream
I mean it, it will only be on your dreams
no joke trust me na for your dream.

Bro pls wakeup.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by babajero(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
So why is Peter Obi going to the north to beg for votes with decoy projects
it depends on the part of north you are talking about. The genuine votes he got in the north was enough to win him the election.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by babzlim(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
That is for you and your generations

my generation appreciate good things when we see one and we appreciate effort made by someone out of his own freewill not with government money.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Emman08: 6:53pm On Apr 10
One social media even went on to say he'll use the money to do bet naija instead. Nigeria is wild
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Obiedun(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10
broadman20:

I know why you are very angry,

You are typing with an empty stomach.

But Peter Obi is never the cause naa!

Please start attacking Tinubu and his gang, they are the reason.
keep quiet. I am not your mate. Obi is too desperate.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Mervingreat: 6:57pm On Apr 10
AkpaMgbor:

To build borehole na abomination in your family?

yes it is abomination in your entire generation with that your lousy mouth.

I repeat no one send obi to build borehole take it or leave it.

You can come here and insult anybody and criticised anyone but the moment your lord obi is criticised you go foul.

What you don't want anyone to do to you don't do it to others.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by broadman20: 6:57pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:
keep quiet. I am not your mate. Obi is too desperate.

He may be but he is not the reason why you are typing with empty stomach and buying fuel costly.

Reason am naa Baba.

I believe we should be attacking BAT for putting us into this mess.

Many people are hungry abeg Baba.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Dbegining: 6:58pm On Apr 10
Slytiger:

Dis one still dey talk. Quack journalist.

Oga stop being stupid. The only reason the naira isn't 2000/$ now is because the govt is back to subsidizing it. Just as Rufai suggested.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Obiedun(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10
broadman20:

He may be but he is not the reason why you are typing with empty stomach and buying fuel costly.

Reason am naa Baba.

I believe we should be attacking BAT for putting us into this mess.

Many people are hungry abeg Baba.
You are here defending your personal lord and saviour? Obi will never be president. A bigot for that matter. A pathological liar. A desperate agulu man. Yes daddy.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10
Mervingreat:

yes it is abomination in your entire generation with that your lousy mouth.

I repeat no one send obi to build borehole take it or leave it.

You can come here and insult anybody and criticised anyone but the moment your lord obi is criticised you go foul.

What you don't want anyone to do to you don't do it to others.
With a brain like yours your generation won’t make it that far…you don already handicap them.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by bitbillionaire: 7:10pm On Apr 10
What is your definition of a 'standard borehole?'

yarimo:
He should donate standard borehole or he should Keep his money. It's not by force biko

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Mervingreat: 7:20pm On Apr 10
AkpaMgbor:

With a brain like yours your generation won’t make it that far…you don already handicap them.

Imagine who is talking? So your brain is working to help your generation and you are these mentally dawn to be supporting a desperate mediocre and a petit political marketing that lack sensible context ba?

Your lousiness and nonsensical attitude deficiency you display here on Nairaland has showed you are are a total toxic to this forum and suffering from moral leprosy at the peak.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by JasOnKruegEr(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:

if hypocrisy will lead to a better Nigeria then I'm all for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN / 2023 Presidency splits Tinubu, Osinbajo - Sunnews / Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.