Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics (30161 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by broadman20: 5:51pm On Apr 10
Slytiger:

It's ironic when an Ibo person tries to use red mud to shame people. If only Nigeria can export red mud 😂😂😂

I pray Yorubas will not die because of Peter Obi issue.

It's either they are complaining or they are fighting because of Obi nawaooo.

Anyway they said if you talk about somebody it's either you LOVE him or you FEAR him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Oracleee: 5:54pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
Thank God, you are happy just as intended, at least it will ease the anguish and grieves of Peter Obi shameful defeat

How do you guys think? A citizen like myself and you installed a borehole and you guys took it personal. Too much hate in your blood and it's shameful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Splashme: 5:56pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
He is a hypocrite, what is worth doing is worth doing well, he is doing all that because he lost election and he want to sway people with lies when bitterness and anguish lie in his heart

You will cry tire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by lexy2014: 5:57pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
He is a hypocrite, what is worth doing is worth doing well, he is doing all that because he lost election and he want to sway people with lies when bitterness and anguish lie in his heart

since you say he didnt do the borehole well, the challenge has been thrown open to your likes to go to the same community, outdo Obi and do a better borehole.

when are you going to take up the challenge?

if you say "what is worth doing is worth doing well", pls how well is tinubu who is in governance governing this country and carrying out his constitutional responsibilities he swore to perform?

can you tell us?

if you say "what is worth doing is worth doing well", how well have you been able to hold elected officials accountable to maintain a high standard in governance compared to the way you are chasing Obi around even though he is not an elected government official?

how do you know that there is "bitterness and anguish" in Obi's heart?

but since you don't have "bitterness and anguish", why are you offended at the borehole a private citizen donated with his money while those entrusted with government money are not doing anything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Snowx: 5:57pm On Apr 10
Pepper them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Uchek(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10
OLODO RABATA! What is your ethnicity?
PandoraObi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by BondRiv: 6:01pm On Apr 10
This guy and small-mindedness are like bread and butter.

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Nonny95: 6:03pm On Apr 10
BondRiv:
This guy and small-mindedness are like bread and butter.

You will cry blood. Watch out😂
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:07pm On Apr 10
Ceejay94:
You are brainless! How many have your father built?
I am not surprised that is what you tell your mother and father
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Zeezenho: 6:08pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:

Oga she us the one tinubu built with his money.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Splashme: 6:08pm On Apr 10
I womder
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Splashme: 6:08pm On Apr 10
I wonder
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:09pm On Apr 10
Brandosky:

You that has no bitterness in your heart, what have you done for humanity ? Have you been able to provide a sachet of water for anyone, since your yeye parents born you ? When will you stop been an idiat ?
Tell Your mother when you see her, she is not here
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by ClearFlair: 6:09pm On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

Credit: Rufai oseni|X

That's how you know evil people. They will always try to belittle the good works of others so people can embrace suffering as a way of life. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Dittodat: 6:10pm On Apr 10
Bennycollins:
Don't I know it that some sub humans with access to cheap data and devices are also online? Take your frustrations elsewhere, I am well above the level of a million e-rats put together who are on some monthly pittance to troll reasonable Nigerians.

Since you are from a low-life existence it's only fair for you to assume that everyone is as poor mentally and financially as you and your likes.
For your information, for a small fee, I have access to one of the fastest unlimited internet in the world from AT&T.
I have 99 problems but data or the internet is not one of them.
Maybe you can feed the low lifers in your evil jungle village but I'm not one of them. Even if you are a Billionaire, it's of no use to me. God has blessed me and my family more than the average person in the world and life has been good. Alhamdulilah.
Now STFU and get lost. I'm done responding to your unintelligent asinine rants.
BYE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Zeezenho: 6:11pm On Apr 10
yarimo:
He should donate standard borehole or he should Keep his money. It's not by force biko

What do you mean by standard boreholes

Show us one tinubu built with his money

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Hakeem66: 6:11pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
how many have you done for your people, were you born to be wretched? You are a man like him, challenge him and do a better one so that we will hail you.
Enemies of progress.

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:11pm On Apr 10
Betanaija42moro:

Go do your own na.
Person wey never see money chop dey talk rubbish
Talk about your mother, you know those that are poor in your family
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:12pm On Apr 10
CrossRhodes:
One of the nairaland madmen
Your father is not here
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:14pm On Apr 10
Hakeem66:
how many have you done for your people, were you born to be wretched? Enemies of progress.
No I am not born wretched, I don't share your mother and father's fate, thanks, greet your enemies of progress when you see them
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by KIDfurniture(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10
He didn’t give the job to a professional but at least he paid for the tank , pumping machine cheapest 100k , drilling cost per meter now 15,000 naira. Many no even get borehole
Lizzysamuel:

Credit: Rufai oseni|X
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by yarimo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10
Zeezenho:

What do you mean by standard boreholes

Show us one tinubu built with his money
obi the pretending scammergrin grin

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:16pm On Apr 10
Splashme:

You will cry tire. .
Tell your mother

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:18pm On Apr 10
DeGods007:

Shut your dirty mouth... Which one do you provide?
Okpo
okpo, your mother is where you left her
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Hakeem66: 6:18pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
No I am not born wretched, I don't share your mother and father's fate, thanks, greet your enemies of progress when you see them
I never mentioned your parents, what an irresponsible and untrained kid.

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by PandoraObi: 6:20pm On Apr 10
Hakeem66:
I never mentioned your parents, irresponsible and untrained kid.
You don't have to before I know whom your parents are , charity begins at home, that is how you talk to your mother
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Zeezenho: 6:22pm On Apr 10
yarimo:
obi the pretending scammergrin grin

If providing water is scam in your little brain then we need more scammers like obi🤪

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by zionstaar75: 6:23pm On Apr 10
paramakina202:
Ask rhem
who are the them.my eldest brother has dug 2 boreholes in my village. So he should contest for presidency?I'm rolling on the floor with laughter. These Obidients are just dumb idiots

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Inyaky(f): 6:26pm On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

Northerners are not complaining.

Why cry more than the bereaved?

Do you have borehole in your face me I face you house in Oke Igbo?

Look at this Well man having opinion in borehole conversation 😂

Don't mind those hypocrites, what have they done for other people before, someone did something free of charge and bad belle people won't let us hear word
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Dennisochampa: 6:29pm On Apr 10
Na everywhere for east get pipe borne water or na just because he want north vote for 2027 make am deh all these ones
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by babajero(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
Obi never lost election in Nigeria because of votes. Inec and judiciary contested against Obi.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Judgement12(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10
You that knows how to do things well how many have you and your papa done
PandoraObi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Catalogues Of History Makers In Nigeria! / Anambra Youths For Bola Tinubu Hold Meeting (Pictures) / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.