Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) (72229 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Forkthiefnubu: 8:40pm On Apr 10
BS u don’t know what you talking about
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by rhames(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10
inoki247:
Lol everybody go dey alright....

One aspect of life wey Muslim dey enjoy before u marry a strong Muslim jus av at the back of ur mind say ur husband fit turn hunter anytime....
And marry junior wife follow you
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:41pm On Apr 10
Amumaigwe:

On the contrary, those women were the ones that cheated. Men don't talk about their cheating wives for their childrens' sake. Get that.
This could be true
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Zooposki(f): 8:42pm On Apr 10
tunjijones:
These women have money to take care of themselves without the husbands. Many more women are now educated and make money on their own.

I know some women that can't even survive without a man too wld leave her husband cos he cheated.

But do you know the funny thing? These women that left Thier husbands cos he cheated on them wld now start dating married men. They didn't leave the husband cos he cheated, they left thr man cos they want to be free....marriage dey tie them down, dem no fit explore.

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Ashirioluwa: 8:42pm On Apr 10
What do you expect when you married an olosho woman?

Those women just want freedom to go back to their former trade, which is prostitution.

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10
OP is grossly misinformed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by mosicola(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10
Man cannot cheat in peace again. The present generation of ladies have hookup tendencies. You divorce your husband for cheating and you will end up sleeping with other people's husband. Isn't that the height of foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 8:45pm On Apr 10
Vulcan24:
The kind of topics breaking homes and giving fake confidence to young couples

Iya ma je iyalaya yin taya!

Will they tell u their sufferings in the closet!
I have seen women with kids who abandoned their husbands, u think say na joke or small work!??

The regrets is uncontrollable, to go front is impossible, to go back is a shame, they will nie turn to social media for comfort
Their mates abroad are the ones funding our Naija Yahoo boys' flamboyant lifestyle through internet romance, maybe with time we will have them plenty enough to open up local romance business sector for our sharp Yahoo boys, I trust Naija boys grin

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10
[quote author=Zooposki post=129372287][/quote]

Harsh truth
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by ade4real2016: 8:46pm On Apr 10
Them no get an iota of sense talk less of reasoning faculty at all....The same set of senseless hood rats will still come social media to announce that they have true love who in turn might be d most filthy cheats...Better borrow yourselves sense n pretend as if nothing happens....Your bills n social status maintenance is there ooo

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Tranquility2345: 8:47pm On Apr 10
chimuanya24:
Back in the day, a lot of married men dey cheat and also engage in extra marital affairs with reckless abandon. Some even do it to the knowledge of their wives. Who see it as a normal thing then.

But it seems married ladies of today aint willing to take any shit from their partners. Once their hubby cheat on them, they disengage from the marriage one time!

The likes of Mabel Makun, Elsie Okpocha, and Sonia Ighalo, represent the new Naija women...

Mariangeles please is this true? undecided
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by UnknownQueen(f): 8:47pm On Apr 10
obaidan:

how come Nigerian men are only narcissistic when married to a Nigerian girl, they are not when married to other african ladies and western ladies.. who get problem really

The answer is simple.
Men who exhibit traits of narcissism may be less likely to engage in narcissistic behavior if they are married to a Western woman, as opposed to a woman from Nigeria , this is due to the fact that Western societies have laws and social norms that discourage or punish abusive or controlling behavior.
Many of them who can't hide their narcism even after being married to westerners end up being divorced....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by article1: 8:49pm On Apr 10
When they disengage from the marriage what then do they do, they go about messing around with other men, doing hook-up. Thinking they're enjoying their lives..

4 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 10
Lies. Many of them are dating younger men, single men. Many also remarry easily. Did you see any poor woman in that list? Only the p00r women fall back dating married men for financial gains.
oluwaseyi0:
Major problem now is that most divorced women will now start following other women husband

There is hardly any single guy that will marry them after 3 kids and years of marriage

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by john1101(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10
joseph1832:
so just three is enough for you to arrive at this nonsense conclusion
He is a typical Dumb NIgerian

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by tosinhtml: 8:52pm On Apr 10
Amumaigwe:

On the contrary, those women were the ones that cheated. Men don't talk about their cheating wives for their childrens' sake. Get that.

Oh really, was it Ayo Makun's wife that cheated on him? The whole issue is confusing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by EreluRoz: 8:52pm On Apr 10
franchasofficia:
Really?

Wow, I see grin cheesy
Are you scared? 😂
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10
john1101:

He is a typical Dumb NIgerian
You can say that again.

Then again, the dumb ones are the ones who moved this dumb thread to front page.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by HRMK: 8:53pm On Apr 10
who loses in the end? man or woman?
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by horia: 8:53pm On Apr 10
Apart from your half brain points on this probably beautiful topic, you post olosho as the picture for “Nigerian women not taking nonsense” grin
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by 2Radii: 8:53pm On Apr 10
ukaface:

What are you saying?

So men don’t cheat?

He say on the contrary…so Wetin Yul do?
Are u a single mother?? I want to spoil you and service you mercilessly

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Rechargeam247(f): 8:54pm On Apr 10
Cheating is a deal breaker for most women. For women who can stand on their own in every way, peace of mind comes first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:56pm On Apr 10
To respect which of God's command? Does God's command encourage men's infidelity? Or God's command said married people should not commit adultery? Our mothers of old led very poor foundation for marriages and they lacked wisdom, breeding very u$eless men and encouraged their men to misbehave.
Laple0541:
At the end we shall see who will be at the receiving end.

A man can boastfully come out and count the number of women he’d slept with, if a woman tries it, she will be tagged a LovePeddler. Our mothers, grandmothers and great grandmothers that were patient with their husbands did that not because they were stupid. But they did to respect God’s commands and build better future for their children.

I’m not saying men should be wayward in nature, but the issue is, cutting off the head should never be a solution to migraine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 8:56pm On Apr 10
mosicola:
You divorce your husband for cheating and you will end up sleeping with other people's husband. Isn't that the height of foolishness?
Na so one hot married chick I knew some years back confided in me that she is tired of her marriage, I asked her why? She said her hubby is cheating on her with his female colleague, that she is fed up and wished to just Japa abroad secretly with their only daughter.

And I jokingly told her that if she is serious, that I can help her Japa but on one condition, she said what condition? I said you will have to be my chick, she said as long as I will finance her Japa, that she will do it, I just smiled in my heart.

That is what most of these ITK ladies do; they use corruption to fight corruption and still think they are smart.

7 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Donake: 8:56pm On Apr 10
Its because established men dont want to take more than one wife. Once men have 4wives anyone can leave.

This copy and paste culture by westernization isnt working here and wont work. Men should get not less than 3wives as two isnt healthy. Get three wives and see the home grow. Everyone would be in a healthy competition.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Kay25(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10
Na una say u won marry mami wata ladies as wives...now dem dey leave their husbands go live alone

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by AZControversial(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10
undecided

There was no love in that marriage from day one.....

There's no shame in divorce these days. It's the quickest option to dissolve any union that lacked the foundation called LOVE!!!

Many, in fact most, unfortunately, don't understand what love is.

If you and your partner really and truly love each other, there'll never ever be room for infidelity. The thought of it alone would sicken you.

If you don't feel that connection, don't bother going in just to please society. Because when sh1t hits the fan, your case will be up for discussion!

4 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10
chimuanya24:
Back in the day, a lot of married men dey cheat and also engage in extra marital affairs with reckless abandon. Some even do it to the knowledge of their wives. Who see it as a normal thing then.

But it seems married ladies of today aint willing to take any shit from their partners. Once their hubby cheat on them, they disengage from the marriage one time!

The likes of Mabel Makun, Elsie Okpocha, and Sonia Ighalo, represent the new Naija women...
please mind your language.
Be civil with your words.
No vulgarity.
This is a public...
and teenagers are also on this forum.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 9:00pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
Are you scared? 😂
scared gini?

So long as your wife have given birth for you, I see no reason why any man should panic when his wife divorces him; it gives you the opportunity to replace her with younger hotties shocked

Men only cry about divorce when their wife uses legal proceedings to take all they acquired, which only happens abroad.

Divorce only favor women in western countries where the law give them upper hand in property and investment sharing after divorce. Thank God such don't apply to Nigeria grin

5 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by MuslimIgbo: 9:00pm On Apr 10
Amumaigwe:

Don't mind those foól.
I have never seen a young woman who took vengeance on her husband to cheat back or do other things things that later did not regret or live a frustrated and miserable life later.

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by mosicola(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10
franchasofficia:
Na so one hot married chick I knew some years back confided in me that she is tired of her marriage, I asked her why? She said her hubby is cheating on her with his female colleague, that she is fed up and wished to just Japa abroad secretly with their only daughter.

And I jokingly told her that if she is serious, that I can help her Japa but on one condition, she said what condition? I said you will have to be my chick, she said as long as I will finance her Japa, that she will do it, I just smiled in my heart.

That is what most of these ITK ladies do; they use corruption to fight corruption and still think they are smart.

you said it all.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by TheWinterBird(f): 9:02pm On Apr 10
That's the way it should be. I believe they did try to make their marriages work and didn't leave at the first wrongdoing, but their husbands kept messing up. Kudos to them for doing the right thing for themselves. Nobody has the right to cheat, mistreat, or abuse you all in the name of marriage. Kudos to them 👏👏👏👏

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.