Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) (72194 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10
pretydiva:
I can't stand a cheating partner biko. I know I'm going to be a faithful wife. So I see no reason why my partner should cheat on me.

I can't be faithful to you, while you are on a cheating spree. If your not ready to be faithful,then pls do not get married.

am currently in this type of condition

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by chiol: 9:29pm On Apr 10
UnknownQueen:
Freaking narcissists masquerading as husbands, if them do anyhow, we give them anyhow....No time..

Next please lipsrsealed

Sorry to say this. Women enjoy marriage more. Men stay with their wives just for the sake of their children and home.

Whatever the wife is offering the man, he can easily get a better version of it outside. If not for peace, what will a man be looking for in an old woman's nyash while there are many fresh, young, succulent and even virgins out there.

The old women are only deceived to leave their husbands by men that are trying to explore them and after getting what they want, they will discover that there is nothing left anymore and they will run back to the younger ones.

Before they realize what is happening, they have changed over five men within a very short period of time, as no man will be serious with them.

Make peace and build your home. It is only your husband that is ready to be with you till death. Others are just coming to have a taste and run. Time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by chidiokay: 9:29pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:
Why will they continue to take shit? When they know their Worth? It's only a woman who doesn't know her worth that Will sit and watch a man take her for granted.

Why will you have a beautiful woman and still go out and cheat with one smelly girl that has not bathe herself well. Tomorrow they bring one deadly disease home and infect this beautiful women. Not worth it!

Any woman who suspect her man cheating should divorce him sharp sharp. Don't even wait to confirm.

See beauties now. Abeg make una take una life do better thing.

Its funny how women present "cheating" as an act attributeable to Men only, do women not cheat, can a man cheat without a woman and why does paternity test scare the shit out of wives

Funnily women are the major host/carrier of infection, a cheating wife is mostly likely to kill her husband while a cheating man will most likely add to his responsibility/BiLLs

7 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 9:30pm On Apr 10
Tranquility2345:

I wanted your fair opinion na…as a woman wey dey talk true like a child of God smiley

First of all, you don send that guy the money wey you brag to give am?
Abi, you just humiliate the guy for nothing?
undecided
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Tranquility2345: 9:31pm On Apr 10
Mariangeles:

First of all, you don send that guy the money wey you brag to give am?
Abi, you just humiliate the guy for nothing?
undecided

Which guy be that? 🤔
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by bionixs: 9:32pm On Apr 10
Ekakamba:

Some married Financially Independent women don't take nonsense from their husbands.

You don see were women wey no dey financially independent leave their husbands because of cheating?

Why I dey go far sef? Poor gfs no wan leave bfs wey gallant even if dem wan use beat kill them, talk more of cheating.

Even for Yankee, wives dey leave their husbands because of cheating na because of one reason: if he's rich, dem go get better greens in the name of divorce.

Dey play.

grin tongue
the joke is just seriously on you.

You don't take nonsense. You left your husband because he cheated. You end up running after other women's husband.

If you won't take nonsense, close your dirty legs

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by EreluRoz: 9:35pm On Apr 10
franchasofficia:
You know why it seem like women move on easily? It's because women care more about what people outside think or say than what they actually feel, whereas men don't care.

Most Nigerian women that initiated divorce with their rich husbands (though very rare) do regret but because they always worry about what people would say, they will rather die in silence than go back to beg their hubby.

Women and pretense are like 5 &6; a woman will like a guy and will pretend to hate him just so she won't look cheap or to avoid what people will say.

Only broke men cry when a woman leaves them.

You don't seem to understand why Bible said it's easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. Neither do you understand the verse that said "money answereth all things" and "money is a defense".

The only things that bothers a rich man are;

Sickness
Death
Going broke/poor
Growing old
It doesn't apply to only broke men alone, most times when a woman leaves a man, it bruises their ego so badly that some becomes violent (yul was alleged to have become violent when his wife left him until a restraining order was placed on him).

I agree with the other things you wrote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 9:37pm On Apr 10
PDPGuy:

🤣🤣

Long time smiley
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by wagzyl: 9:37pm On Apr 10
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Wizpa(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10
AuwalYusuf812:
Bros I want to support this Ur post with 2k tongue

Make I p@st3 Aza?
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 9:38pm On Apr 10
2Radii:
U re engaged??
No
I am not
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by chiol: 9:39pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:
Why will they continue to take shit? When they know their Worth? It's only a woman who doesn't know her worth that Will sit and watch a man take her for granted.

Why will you have a beautiful woman and still go out and cheat with one smelly girl that has not bathe herself well. Tomorrow they bring one deadly disease home and infect this beautiful women. Not worth it!

Any woman who suspect her man cheating should divorce him sharp sharp. Don't even wait to confirm.

Your value is different from men's. You value being financially independent but men value who gives them peace of mind and also sweet, young and succulent women

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 9:40pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
It doesn't apply to only broke men alone, most times when a woman leaves a man, it bruises their ego so badly that some becomes violent (yul was alleged to have become violent when his wife left him until a restraining order was placed on him).

I agree with the other things you wrote
Yul no get money na lol
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by wagzyl: 9:40pm On Apr 10
Flamemignon1:

Men like you are why this country is where it is today. I don't even know where to start with this dumbass old age thinking of yours that's not patriarchal but downright selfish,I pity the women in your family i.e if you have any because this is the advice you will give them,to take crap all in the name of marriage

Well, it's a faceless forum so you can insult as you please. I'd have expected you to at least contribute to the conversation intelligently and argue your points with some grace and candour, perhaps you could convince us about your 'selfless' thought process and offer another perspective.

My life is a success and I'm a happily married faithful man. I choose to be that way with pride and grace. My sisters, mom and other women in my family are highly successful and happily married to the glory of God. You can save your pity for the men and women in your life and the pitiable state of your pitiably pitiable bitter soul who cannot make a few sentences online without expressing the state of your family tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10
blingxx:
Why bother get married undecided

For the cheating husbands or the wives who left them?

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by CanineOfJackal: 9:40pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Evening newspaper have opinions on every matter
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by EreluRoz: 9:41pm On Apr 10
franchasofficia:
Yul no get money na lol
Exactly, his wife was actually the breadwinner and he has the guts to try forcing polygamy on her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:43pm On Apr 10
chimuanya24:
Back in the day, a lot of married men dey cheat and also engage in extra marital affairs with reckless abandon. Some even do it to the knowledge of their wives. Who see it as a normal thing then.

But it seems married ladies of today aint willing to take any shit from their partners. Once their hubby cheat on them, they disengage from the marriage one time!

The likes of Mabel Makun, Elsie Okpocha, and Sonia Ighalo, represent the new Naija women...
e rich women. Not regular degular women o

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 9:43pm On Apr 10
youngibe:
Wow.. I never knew that disengaging from marriage is now an achievement, maybe Forbes should list them in worlds 100 most influential women

I doubt the women feel it is an achievement cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by 2Radii: 9:44pm On Apr 10
ukaface:

No
I am not
So why did u give me a straight red card??
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Faposky95: 9:45pm On Apr 10
Fiscus105:
A married woman who is a graduate, working with her certificate, earnings a good income, knows her rights and supporting husband at home.

There is no way you can subject such wife to the way ,18 century's husbands subjected their wives into.

THIS IS HARD REALITY MODERN DAY's HUSBANDS MUST KNOW AND INCORPORATE INTO THEIR SYSTEMs, IF THEY WANT LASTING AND PEACEFUL MARRIAGES.

Nevertheless, wife must also know that, no civilisation can make husband to play second fiddle in Marriage.

With this, compromise becomes Integra tool that can make Marriage works in 21st century.

Meanwhile, every wife knows that husband likely to cheat, a wise husband would do it discreetly in such a way that, even if wife knows, it would still make their Marriage intact. But foolish would say do ur worse, before you know, a once a beautiful family becomes object of ridicule in the society (Yul Edoche)

...after listing some of the above, then wat next.
Our community is black and is being allowed to be defined by trauma rather than the better good.....
Imagine if men were to be women......not possible.
So, men do not look at those things in women, but women who men can do with and cannot without.
Marriage na game of two wey dey play till end of match...not middle.
...or else,na Olosho many women go end up as
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Thevoicenew1: 9:48pm On Apr 10
Popular Nollywood Actor Jnr Pope is Alive, not Dead Nigerians Jubilate

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpIjdKpK7IQ
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 9:48pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
Exactly, his wife was actually the breadwinner and he has the guts to try forcing polygamy on her
lolz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 9:49pm On Apr 10
Funny thread.

If the OP suggests that more marriages are breaking up because women leave cheating husbands, one would expect that the men realise that they are the weapons fashioned against successful marriages in this case and clamour for change.

But no, they would twist and turn like
earthworms in salt to avoid accountability in this case and blame everything/ everyone but themselves.

Get used to it,more women would leave cheating husbands; if they decide to be side pieces to other married men is outside the scope of this discussion.

The fact I want to/ I have a vice doesn't mean I should tolerate it from someone else cheesy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 9:50pm On Apr 10
2Radii:
So why did u give me a straight red card??
So I should have said yes outright?
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by chiol: 9:53pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
Leave westerners aside, we all know here in Africa men are mostly afraid of divorce. Women move on easily and you won't even argue that

When men can easily remarry virgins self ASAP. Men are only worried about who will be taking care of the kids, especially when they are still small.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by eepeepook: 9:54pm On Apr 10
...and? I even thought it was something serious hence the associated pictures. Everything is news on Nairaland.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by kalufelix(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10
All these dating cheating relationship brouhaha is becoming annoying...must a man be with a woman and vice versa..make we rest kwanu..

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by ogaontop(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10
wagzyl:
Sincerely, this warped mentality (my man cheats, I must cheat too. what a man can do, a woman can do better) is the reason why our society especially Southern Nigeria continues to deteriorate massively in the name of being 'educated', 'woke', 'not taking nonsense'. Whether you like it or not, both genders are wired differently. The success of any marriage depends a lot on the maturity of the man and the patience of the woman. I'm not excusing men but this mentality has one and only one outcome, DESTRUCTION of the marriage. The white folks who brought/facilitated this warped mentality have already run down their own societies. They raise feminine men, high rates of divorce, and many more men shying away from marrying altogether. Their women hoe around in their twenties and are left with regrets in their forties, with many taking solace in their cats, dogs and other pets. Their society cannot sustain its own population and their politicians are facilitating immigration at insane levels. Those who fail to learn from the mistakes of others would definitely experience the same cycle of failure. A divorced woman is a money-spinning venture (you can research more into their spending habits and the effect of divorce on the black communities in Baltimore, Chicago, etc.) and the children suffer the most.

What more? You divorce your husband for 'cheating' and end up as a side piece to another man in a relationship, most times married. The joke remains on the woman! Those who praise a woman for leaving a loving man whose only downside is cheating (no diseases, no violence and taking great care of his wife and children) are the same people who would quickly fill up her space. These women won't tell you but the truth is that it is only after about four to five relationships after their marriage, that they realize the enormity of the bad decisions that they've made but it's too late. They would then keep posting pictures online, seeking validation from random people to make it seem as though they were happy. If you disagree, it's fine but Jeff Bezos's ex-wife divorced him, remarried one everyday guy (a music or French teacher or so) and guess what? She divorced him again after 2 years. Is she married again now? Oh, you don't need to be married to be happy? Lol.. keep deceiving yourselves. The joke is on you!
All your points are well articulated and not far from the truth!!

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by TUANKU(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10
New Nigerian woman indeed...Okpo kobo-kobo.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10
Cheat or no cheat a woman should be submissive to their husbands, if your wife is not submissive to you

You're daddy mummy what did you think we should do, you're already the slave in the marriage

If I fúck another pussy outside my woman can't use that to disrespect me, rather she always fighting the ladies while I smile like the African king

Stop feeding these ladies with ego, ladies don't know how to manage ego

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by 2Radii: 10:02pm On Apr 10
ukaface:

So I should have said yes outright?

grin grin grin

U just made me look at my self like my favorite minion, but I refused to be attacked..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.