Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) (72206 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Triangles1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10
Once a woman is seeing another man outside either married or dating, she will start disrespecting you comparing you to other Men's outside.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by UnknownQueen(f): 8:27pm On Apr 10
Freaking narcissists masquerading as husbands, if them do anyhow, we give them anyhow....No time..

Next please lipsrsealed

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Justkatty(f): 8:28pm On Apr 10
Till you stop justifying rubbish don't think of settling down
There's no award given to an unfaithful partner.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Trustme2(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10
Hoe k
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Kingzmate(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10
NA SO cheesy

AS E DEY SWEET YOU grin

E DEY SWEET DEM wink

NIGERIAN TRADITIONAL BELIEVE HAS EXPIRED cool
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by 4ward4: 8:29pm On Apr 10
Side chick's loading ...lol, who is fooling who ?

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10
You’re saying no more red pant and black bra?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Laple0541(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10
At the end we shall see who will be at the receiving end.

A man can boastfully come out and count the number of women he’d slept with, if a woman tries it, she will be tagged a whoré. Our mothers, grandmothers and great grandmothers that were patient with their husbands did that not because they were stupid. But they did to respect God’s commands and build better future for their children.

I’m not saying men should be wayward in nature, but the issue is, cutting off the head should never be a solution to migraine.

8 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by We4all: 8:29pm On Apr 10
The tables have turned. Women of nowadays are giving men a run for their money in the cheating game. May the best player win!

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Cassandraloius: 8:30pm On Apr 10
Who cares? That's that business.

4 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Major77: 8:30pm On Apr 10
We men don't care about that because most married women they expect for cheat,they are not something to write about..if I catch u as my wife ur gone very simple.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10
They leave their cheating husbands to disturb other women's husbands as side chicks

21 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 8:31pm On Apr 10
chimuanya24:
Back in the day, a lot of married men dey cheat and also engage in extra marital affairs with reckless abandon. Some even do it to the knowledge of their wives. Who see it as a normal thing then.

But it seems married ladies of today aint willing to take any shit from their partners. Once their hubby cheat on them, they disengage from the marriage one time!

The likes of Mabel Makun, Elsie Okpocha, and Sonia Ighalo, represent the new Naija women...
Really?

Wow, I see grin cheesy
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by obaidan: 8:32pm On Apr 10
yinmu...street go tell una

6 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 8:33pm On Apr 10
ukaface:

What are you saying?

So men don’t cheat?

He say on the contrary…so Wetin Yul do?

Wetin you dey do? Can you swear you have not cheated on your partner before? Wailing hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10
They do not represent anything, for every failed marriage we have over 1 thousand successful ones, stop spreading rubbish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by pretydiva(f): 8:33pm On Apr 10
I can't stand a cheating partner biko. I know I'm going to be a faithful wife. So I see no reason why my partner should cheat on me.

I can't be faithful to you, while you are on a cheating spree. If your not ready to be faithful,then pls do not get married.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by obaidan: 8:34pm On Apr 10
UnknownQueen:
Freaking narcissists masquerading as husbands, if them do anyhow, we give them anyhow....No time..

Next please lipsrsealed
how come Nigerian men are only narcissistic when married to a Nigerian girl, they are not when married to other african ladies and western ladies.. who get problem really

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 8:34pm On Apr 10
Amumaigwe:

Wetin you dey do? Can you swear you have not cheated on your partner before? Wailing hypocrites
Wetin you want make I use swear? Your scrotum?

You think say every women Dey loose like una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Lifemanage: 8:35pm On Apr 10
chimuanya24:
Back in the day, a lot of married men dey cheat and also engage in extra marital affairs with reckless abandon. Some even do it to the knowledge of their wives. Who see it as a normal thing then.

But it seems married ladies of today aint willing to take any shit from their partners. Once their hubby cheat on them, they disengage from the marriage one time!

The likes of Mabel Makun, Elsie Okpocha, and Sonia Ighalo, represent the new Naija women...
I think it's high we stopped doing western wedding ceremonies. It's the bedrock of all these nonsense divorces.

6 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Entanglement: 8:35pm On Apr 10
chimuanya24:

forget all this stuff na package! Once you enter toto you go know say nothing dey that place and isn't worth it not to talk less of marrying those black hoes undecided

6 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10
Fiscus105:
Married woman which she is a graduate, working with her certificate, earnings a good income, knows her rights and supporting husband at home.

There is no way you can subject such wife to the way ,18 century's husbands subjected their wives into.

THIS IS HARD REALITY MODERN DAY's HUSBANDS MUST KNOW AND INCORPORATE INTO THEIR SYSTEMs, IF THEY WANT LASTING AND PEACEFUL MARRIAGES.

NB. Wife must also knows that, no civilisation can make husband to play second fiddle in Marriage.

With this, compromise becomes Integra tool that can make Marriage works in 21st century.
Women has an imbalance feelings that makes them think the deserve more.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 8:36pm On Apr 10
Bunch of smelling pusssssssies

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Barzinime(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10
Nobody cares!

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by ultim: 8:38pm On Apr 10
chimuanya24:

These are career women that know their salt. That's why you need to train a girl child well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Anashe: 8:38pm On Apr 10
Excellent stuff
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:39pm On Apr 10
Why would a rich single mother who has her own money run after a married man ? It is only poverty that would cause a single mom to chase married men. All these ladies mentioned are rich. May Edochie, AY's wife etc are successful women.

WorldRichest:
Very good.

Plenty single mothers running after other women's husbands. We are here, no need to run after us, just come to us with your pussssy for servicing.

See the Olosho ex wife in bikini, irresponsible prostitutes.

If you say wetin she got West for beach, then show me Ngozi Okonjo-Iwella or Cecelia Ibru's bikini pictures

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by obaidan: 8:39pm On Apr 10
stop posting rubbish, for every man wey dey abuse woman, there are plenty ones wey no dey abuse woman.. na u wan marry/date TallDarkHandsome with money, not considering empathy and sense and decent mind...no dey cry come disturb us when fox devour u...u think ur vagina will tame a cheat

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Elvis2kay: 8:40pm On Apr 10
grin
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10
The kind of topics breaking homes and giving fake confidence to young couples

Iya ma je iyalaya yin taya!

Will they tell u their sufferings in the closet!
I have seen women with kids who abandoned their husbands, u think say na joke or small work!??

The regrets is uncontrollable, to go front is impossible, to go back is a shame, they will nie turn to social media for comfort

12 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 8:40pm On Apr 10
oweniwe:
They are free to go back to the streets

On top of the stress wey dey this world as a man, woman will come and be adding to it?

If there are better men outside, let them go and find the better man

Simple

When they get to 50s they will become extremely bitter women
wait they are coming to tell you that there are disciplined married men who control their sexual desire because they are married to the most beautiful woman on earth, and at the end na one married politician or divorcee or business mogul who also have a harem of other women they will end up with after leaving their so called cheating husbands, no be juju be that? grin

Chicken weh them wan use do juju run comot for Babalawo house come enter butcher's house, no be kill them go still kill am at the end?

I only take ladies who leave men and turn to lesbians to avoid being cheated or those who lock their Jerusalem and face Godly mission after divorce serious, others are just running round circle cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.